- Forward - looking strategic thinker with dynamic leadership dat can develop and energize multidiscipline, culturally and geographically diverse teams to respond to business needs.
- Experienced in managing teh development and maintenance of Enterprise Applications with solid project management skills including teh ability to TEMPeffectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects with outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Understands technology directions, trends and strategic business impact on key initiatives with ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology.
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills in evaluating business problems, ability to establish cohesive relationships with vendors in support of initiatives; ability to negotiate and manage outside vendors and strategic partners against deliverables.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Collaborated with multiple departments to develop detailed project plans, set milestones, and schedule allocation of resources, using MS Project.
- Communicated with all stakeholders and senior management while tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans to meet business needs dat impacted teh scope, budget, risk and resources.
- Facilitated user requirements meetings among cross-functional teams to capture claims adjudication conversion from Facets to Oracle Financials Accounting Hub.
- Managed CRPs, SIT and UAT. Coordinated development of test scripts. Tracked SIT and UAT testing and reported software defects and prepared status reports.
- Extensively followed Project management methodologies using Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and Microsoft Excel tools. Frequently reported project metrics to senior management.
- Used Agile Project Management methodologies and acted as Scrum Master for this multi-platform complex project.
Confidential, Charleston, South Carolina
Director - Technology Services
- Helped building strategic roadmap for Enterprise Business Systems and Business Intelligence applications; Aligned Global and Business teams to oversee projects successful execution.
- Prepared R12 upgrade strategy and coordinated IT, Business users and offshore teams by facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Successfully led R12 upgrade project on Oracle Financials (AP, PO, OM, AR and GL), Manufacturing, ASCP and OPM modules within budget and on time by thoroughly following AIM and SDLC methodology.
- Led Centre of Excellence team by providing thought leadership and guidance to TEMPeffectively elevate and support each of teh respective business and support units.
- Evaluated vendor performance and negotiated vendor contracts to reduce teh costs by 25% and more overlap time with off-shore teams.
- Procured Big Machines and Pentaho software for bottom-line price and thoroughly evaluated hosted service provider for Database maintenance by reducing IT costs by 24%.
- Managed globally dispersed high performance off-shore/on-site resources while maintaining Center of Excellence to support EBS, Data Warehouse and BI initiatives.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in building Reporting, BI and Data Warehouse strategy.
- Thrived for process efficiencies and improvements. As part of this process ensured IT policies and standards meet with compliance by enforcing teh processes in place.
- Provided technological guidance to integrate Big Machines with EBS using SOA, Pentaho ETL, Tableau for Dash boarding needs and implantation of Mobile Application on Kinvey platform. Mobile platform is first of its kind in Aluminum industry for customers to see order status on mobile device.
- Utilized Rally, JIRA, and Confluence as online tools along with Oracle BPM Tools while managing all Agile projects
Confidential, Richfield, Minneapolis
- This is Oracle ERP R12 upgrade project. As part of this project me was responsible for HR, Financials and CRM RICE objects, OBIEE and OBIA applications upgrade.
- Prepared upgrade strategy for custom objects, reporting, data warehouse and BI tools.
- Teh team consisted of vendors and internal FTE resources. Worked with stakeholders to create user stories, use cases, technical and functional specifications with UI mockups.
- Initiated technical direction for Data Warehouse, ETL, Reporting, OBIEE, OBIA applications and custom objects upgrade.
- Lead, direct and coordinate all project management activities of teh Business Intelligence team, including off-shore QA team.
Confidential, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Sr. Project Manager
- Built roadmap and initiated technical direction for design, development and delivery of Tax Solutions on Oracle ERP R11, R12 EB Tax and Fusion platform Oracle modules.
- Architected and designed scalable EDI Application solution to file Confidential customer’s tax returns which spawned as a new business unit generated additional $12M revenue.
- Managed teh Oracle Database 10g to 11g upgrade across all platforms.
- Led Oracle EBS R12 upgrade for HR, Financials (AP, PO, AR, OM, GL), PA and CRM modules from 11.5.10 by managing developers, analysts and team leaders to deliver teh project on time within budget.
- Managed all phases of Confidential /ERP software implementations including Concurrent programs by adhering to Oracle AIM and Confidential ’s best practice methodologies.
- Prepared and presented Confidential Tax links at several Oracle Users Groups and Oracle Open World partner booth.
- Installed Confidential software, configured Web Service, designed integration interfaces between Confidential Q and O series and performed current system health checks.
- Led requirement gathering sessions by interacting with Business Analysts and end users.
- Led development team to create OBIEE reports and dashboards from EBS modules for HR, Finance, Sales and Consulting departments.
- Analyzed and used various data sources - Oracle, Excel, and Web Services, Identified Facts, Dimensions, Levels / Hierarchies of Dimensional Modeling
- Developed process for migrating web catalog and RPD changes from DEV, TEST, UAT and PROD environments.
- Migrated OBIEE 10g repository and web catalog to OBIEE 11g.
- Reported platform needs, progress on projects to executive team on a monthly basis.
- Utilized Oracle BPM Suit to collaborate between Business and IT for automation.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Data Warehouse Architect
- Converted MS SQL Server based Financial Data Warehouse onto Oracle based Global Data Warehouse star schema table data mapping and loading process.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to deliver a $25M Global Profitability solution - Project SMART.
- Built and implemented product margin system for Reynolds Food Packaging ($100M revenue) dat improved management’s TEMPeffectiveness, resulting in annual savings of $200K.
- Converted Financial Data Warehouse into Global Data Warehouse managing teams globally.
- Led teh software design process for all elements of teh system (source systems analysis, interface / ETL, logical and physical data base design, reporting solutions)
- Worked with EBS team to ensure next generation ETL architecture to meet data integration requirements for downstream reporting by both internal Confidential users and external Partners.
- Inducted into Center Of Excellence team to resolve DW and BI technological and platform related issues and shared product enhancement requests and features to Oracle.
- Worked with project team to validate scope and requirements for incremental releases of existing reports and a planned sunset of legacy reports in favor of a self-service approach.
- Involved in Discoverer 4.1.48 to 10g upgrade, Oracle RAC implementation and Oracle Applications 11.5.8 to 11.5.10 upgrade projects by thoroughly following AIM and SDLC methodology.
- Provided Production Support and Maintenance for Global Data Warehouse and Change Control systems management.
- Helped European and Australian teams in providing reporting solution for RDW.
- Managed a dozen offshore Business Intelligence development and support Team from India.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Lead Integration Engineer
- Led a team of 7 developers and analysts to implement Epic applications for Confidential Inc.
- Directed in capturing requirements, architecture, design and implementation of Epic application, resulting in an estimated annual savings of more than $500K.
- Spearheaded integration design, serving as a liaison between teh application development, Database administration and infrastructure teams and teh business partners in establishing Epic architecture standards.
- Collaborated with project architects for Health Medicaid to remediate teh existing MMIS to comply with new HIPAA standards.
- Ensured continuity of on-going operations while developing new HIPAA EDI transactions.
- Brought legacy EDI like provider claims and remittance advices to comply with new HIPAA standards.
- Worked with software vendor Sterling Commerce to resolve HIPAA compliance issues.
- Provided technical support for AHS User groups on EDI applications.