- Accounting Systems Integration Process Redesign
- Certified Oracle E - Business Suite, Cloud Consultant and CPA with more than fifteen years of experience in a variety of industries, including Utilities, Automotive Manufacturing, Colleges and Universities, Confectionary Manufacturing, Professional Services Firms, and Federal, State and Local Governmental entities.
- Financial Functional Architect - assisting corporations in their development of a streamlined chart of accounts that provide financial information in a more efficient and effective manner, thereby allowing for faster and more efficient reporting development.
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
Oracle Cloud Applications Manager
- Key contact between the software development team and the business operational areas.
- Utilized my knowledge of Business Processes and Business Analytics, to drive Project Delivery,
- Identify and resolve a wide range of business and technical activities relating to application development and maintenance of Cloud Applications.
- Closely work with all stakeholders; to understand and document their business needs, assessing whether and how their request can be implemented in a system-specific way.
- Maintain communications with stakeholders; coordinate with development on estimating effort and duration, and manage user expectation as their requests are developed.
- Work with internal staff to assist in their development and knowledge of Cloud Applications.
- Manage third party remote off and onshore resources.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, California
Senior Principal Consultant
- Over fifteen years of Oracle applications experience including Oracle s Cloud (Fusion) Application and EBusiness Suite implementation.
- An experienced implementer with a hands on approach ranging from performing detail setups to co - managing projects.
- Recent customers where significant work was performed:
- Implementation of Oracle s Fusion Cloud through the conversion of PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud.
- Responsible for implementation of financial applications: General Ledger, Order to Cash (Receivables), Procure to Pay (Payables and Payments), Cash Management, Subledger Accounting and Fusion Taxes using industry leading best practices.
- Responsibilities included working with the client to ensure that their staff became both knowledgeable and grounded in their new environment, thus reducing change management conflicts on the implementation team.
- Other responsibilities included working with the financial reporting team on financial reports to meet FERC reporting requirements. understood implementing and testing of software to ensure that stated requirements were met; training of client personnel on best practices and demonstrating functionality to various stakeholders.
- Responsible for designing and integrating the Accounting Engine for Confidential s Tolling System for Florida and the Southeast Confidential s application with Oracle s EBusiness Suite.
- As part of the many complexities, responsibilities was to ensure the system s ability to accommodate a multi-accounting basis for both Accrual and Modified Accrual accounting working together simultaneously within the same instance, enabling the various entities to be able to report on their basis of accounting to meet their specific financial reporting requirements.
- Responsible for providing leadership and knowledge of EBS applications and integration with supply chain and manufacturing operations for a heavy automotive maker of diesel engines, components, and power generation equipment with global distribution networks. Functional Architect and Team Lead - for EBS financial applications integration into a planned single global instance. This instance will be rolled out to sixty-four worldwide locations.
- Responsible for managing General Ledger and Financial Reporting teams to deliver project on time. As part of the Senior Project Management Team it was critical to provide feedback on the status of the team and understanding of scope requirements. Additional responsibility included setup of EBTax for various countries.
- Provided leadership in the design of their SLA (Subledger Accounting) for their upgrade to Oracle s EBusiness Suite (EBS).
- Managed Procure-to-Pay team s upgrade to EBS, and worked in-depth with client leadership and team members on the application lifecycle best practices to ensure their success with the new application.
- Responsibilities included managing the client s Finance Teams from their two divisions. Advising them of best practices to implement, thereby eliminating customizations; development of key performance reports to aid in the management of key financial areas for each division.
- Led customer through challenges with accounting for inventory, RMA Returns, deferred revenue recognition and accounting for commissions.
- Configured and implemented EB Tax for international sales.
- Responsible for all Financial Operations, including Budgeting, and working with departments in developing their budgets and monthly financial statements.
- Presentation of financial reports to senior management and Board of Trustees.