- Confidential has 14 years of experience and is the currently senior middleware and cloud architect/analyst, reporting directly to the line of business for Confidential and primarily responsible for middleware and cloud operations for external and internal facing application,all Confidential and Confidential Genzyme merger applications and legacy system for Confidential which includes 86 applications.
- Confidential has architected and automated the complex installation, deployment and configuration process using ansible.
- Confidential is presently implementing DevOps strategy in Linux servers along with creating and implementing cloud strategy based on AWS.
- He is working on launching Confidential EC2 cloud instances with Confidential specific images in RHEL and configured launched instances with respect to company specific applications.
- He is working on AWS - based live environment with millions of live users for Horizon Patient Appointment Scheduling. He has implemented projects using docker configuration management tool and working on implementing several docker components like implementing docker images and using images for middleware insrallations and docker configurations.
- He was the point of Contact for all middleware and connectivity related activities from North America region and its dependencies with other parts of world which includes Germany, Czech Republic and Singapore.
- He has used WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.2 with WebSphere ESB V6.1 for Configuring WTX Data Binding for use with WebSphere ESB V6.1 JMS imports and exports. Generating the WTX maps for use with WebSphere ESB, Worked as WSRR (Websphere Registry and Repository) architect with vast experience in designing in Implementing WSRR Life Cycle, Taxonomies and Reports
- Worked on storing data in WebSphere ESB Mediations and Handling data in WebSphere ESB Mediations. Has worked in integration of WebSphere Integration Developer and WSRR and performing MI reporting.
- Expertises in installing WebSphere Portal fix pack and has enabled Portal security with realm support and implemented PUMA with LookAside on Websphere Portal 6.X.Integrated Websphere Portal Server with other backend internal applications for maintaining the flow of in and out messages that are specific to the application and Configured and build portlets using Websphere Portlet Factory and deployed Themes and Skins in portal. Architected and Implemented IBM Tivoli Directory Server for user registry(portal LDAP) and IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator to Sync real time user information’s between consolidated up to date user database(Oracle based) and portal LDAP. Thus eliminating the signup process in portal and User provisioning in portal ldap.
- Confidential has undertaken various projects with extensive interaction with clients, Architecture Design, Administration, Install, Configure, deployment and development coving full project life cycle. He has designed and architected a customized MQ client on which all the MQ operations and monitoring takes place from North America Region for Confidential . He has sound ability to Work effectively across organizational boundaries and develop strong working relationships with leaders in the business and functional units.
- Confidential has vast experience in Administration, Install, Configure, Design, Tuning, Troubleshooting, maintenance and development of Ansible Scripting, Puppet scripting,IBM WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 5.x,6.x, 7.x,8.x. and WebSphere Portal 6.x,7.x on Solaris, LINUX and Windows NT/2000,IBM Websphere Portal Server 5.x,6.x, 7.x, IBM Business Process Manager(WebSphere Process Server) V6.x,7.x,, WebSphere Repository and Registry 6.x,7,x, IBM Business Monitor 6.x,7.x, MQ v6.x,7.x,8.x,Client - Server applications using Java XML, EDI, JSP, and Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2/UDB, Informix under Unix (Sun Solaris),AIX Linux and Windows environments and Web Servers administration which includes Installation, Configuration of IHS, IIS, HTTP, iPlanet and Apache Tomcat. Monitored applications and WAS performance through Tivoli Performance Viewer and tuned the system - caching, queuing, JVM parameters, DB Connection Pooling and configured and setup SSL repository for the Queue Managers
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Load Balancing and Work Load Management on IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x.
- Confidential has architected an ansible playbook upon its execution in ansible tower would take care of installation of WebSphere Application Server and its components (data source, worker manager, timer manager, JMS providers, queue confirmation), IIB, Apache and other third party dependence like TAM and axiomatics.
- Confidential is experienced in datapower administration and have implemented many MPGs and WSPs to communicate to externally or internally, created XML Firewalls, implanted authentication and authorization and done certificate renewals and other administration using data power x150/x152/xg45. Confidential has worked in setting up of Sitescope Monitors and DynaTrace Monitors for the critical applications monitoring and analyzed log files to solve problems using debugging tools like Log Analyzer, Dyna Trace PA,Tivoli Performance Viewer Tool and Collector Tool.
- Confidential has installed and configured Balabit Shell Control Box, Syslog-ng and zorp and responsible for all security level monitoring and production of videos as per management needs.
- Confidential has supported 24/7 environments on shift routine basis for builds, deploys and monitored multiple applications on all environments. And oversee the activities of the Technical Teams to ensure that they deliver what is required within the necessary timeframe.
- Confidential has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Operating System: SUN Solaris, LINUX (Redhat, Suse), Windows NT/ 2000/2003/2008/2010 server, AIX
Application/WebServers/Web Services: Amazon Web Services,EC2, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 4.x/5.0,6.0/6.1/7.x,8.x,Websphere Business Proces Manager 7.x/6.x,,BPM8.x, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository7.x/6.x, WebShere Business Monitor 7.x/6.x,WebSphere Portal Server 5.x/6.0,6.1/7.x Apache WebServer 1.2.2/1.3/2.0 , IBM WCM 5.1/6.0/6.1/7. x, IBM HTTP Server 1.3.28/22.214.171.124/2.0.42/2.0.47/6.0/7.0 , iPlanet Directory Server, Netscape Enterprise Server, IBM MQ Series 5.X.IBM Message Broker V6.x/7.x, IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer and IBM Tivoli Directory Server 6.x, IBM Connections 3.0, AWS, EC2, Docker, REST API,SOAP UI.
Database: IBM DB2 9.X/10.x,/ORACLE8i/9i/10G/11G/12c, SQL Server .5/7.0/2000, MS-Access 2000Technology Java/J2EE/WebTechnologiesHTML, Java Script, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSD, CSS, Applets, AWT, JFC (Swing), J2EE 1.2/1.3, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, RMI, EJB,JNDI, JAXP, JMS, Java Web Services using JAXM, JAXP, SOAP, WSDL, UDDL,REST/SOAP
Development Tools: IBM WSAD, RAD, AAT, Apache ANT
NetworkProtocols/Services: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, SSL, SMTP, ICMP, IMAP, POP3, NIS, NIS+, NFS, DNS, DHCP,f5, Palo Alto, NetScaler.
Other Tools: Balabit, ArcSight, VSS,LoadRunner, Rational Rose, Data Power, Siteminder, File Mover,Message Bus, DynaTrace, Splunk
Confidential, Durham, North Carolina
Senior Middleware and Cloud Architect/Tech. Specialist/Analyst/SME
- Played an active role in merger of Confidential and Confidential Genzyme with Confidential middleware and cloud operations merger and knowledge transfer.
- Implemented the DevOps strategy in Linux servers along with creating and implementing cloud strategy based on AWS. Architected and maintained high available multi-zone AWS infrastructure.
- Worked on launching Confidential EC2 cloud instances with Confidential specific images in RHEL and configured launched instances with respect to company specific applications.
- Automated installation, configuration deployment with Ansible to existing and new applications involving existing WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server and Tomcat Application Server in the organization.
- Managed AWS-based live environment with millions of live users for Horizon Patient Appointment Scheduling.
- Used software provisioning tool Chef/Puppet CFEngine management system and to do optimization of server resources Confidential Elastic Cloud, AWS Chef and Puppet and implement and manage infrastructure as code and manage deployment through Chef and other tools for complex labcorplink project(www.labcorplink.com) and Horizon PASS(Patient Appointment Scheduling System) project.
- Implemented projects using docker configuration management tool and working on implementing several docker components like implementing docker images and using images for middleware installations and docker configurations. Presently working on Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, compose and docker repository.
- Implemented maintained DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools on Confidential Web Services and Cloud.
- Responsible for architecting and configuring any new environments or migrating any existing environment from middleware engineering standpoints from f5 to firewall rules to authentication/API Gateway tier(data power) to webserver to integration tier to application tier to database/file system configuration. to authentication/API Gateway tier (Data Power configurations include MPGs and WSPs), Web Services include( SOAP/REST), The web servers include IIS,HIS, Apache, Integration tier includes MQ, Tibco, IIB, OSB Web Methods, Application Servers include WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, Tomcat, WebSphere Portal Server, JBoss and integrating it with 3rd party software and finally configuring to the database tier (includes Oracle, SQL, Db2 and Sybase) or NFS File System.
- Escalation point for 24x7 support for production server environment along with “on-call” support, managing onshore and offshore(third party vendor Confidential /Wipro/CTS/Compunnel/Select Group) and point of contact for all Sev-1, business impacting calls from middleware application owner stand point.
- Playing an important role in configuring existing projects to implement in Confidential Architecture.
- Responsible for all production releases, production support and enhancement(s) in the above mentioned domain from middleware engineering standpoint.
- Responsible for design, implement, and maintain web infrastructure for Confidential ntranet and Internet. He has designed clustered and HA environments built on open-source and proprietary technologies.
- Successfully wrote ansible playbooks to execute 1 script in the box/server which will take care of installation, configuration of WAS, IIB along with its components like Data Sources, Work Manager, Timer Manager and third party software dependencies irrespective of OS.
- Lead a team to write scripts in perl and bash to perform maintenance functions and to bridge gaps in 3rd party software and tools.
- Architecting and implementing numerous Muti Protocol gateways and Web Service proxy using X152 and WSRR was used to configured services and service endpoints descriptions in an SOA for BeaconLBS(www.beaconlbs.com) project and Confidential IRIS project and migrated many different ESB(s) to DataPower.
- Leads a team to provide web log analysis and usage reports for web environments and applications.
- Responsible for providing high availability and high uptime for client facing systems, including designing and implementing disaster recovery environments. Work on improving security to meet and exceed PCI DSS requirements.
- One of responsible person for any approvals of any middleware related changes across the organization.
- The technologies include Cloud Computing, IBM MQ, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Confidential Web Service(AWS),IBM Integration Bus(IIB)/IBM WebSphere Message Broker(WMB),BEA Weblogic Server, Apache/IIS/HIS Web Server(s), Webmethods, IBM Data Power, Ansible Node.js, AngularJS, MQ, Tibco, in Linux,Windows,AIX and z/OS environments.
- Architecting the configuration and administration of monitoring tools including Splunk, Dynatrace, and others. Implementing monitoring best practices and architecting monitoring solutions for enterprise applications.
- The support and monitoring tools include IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Heat Software, Novell Directory Server.
Assistant Vice President
- Designed and architected a new customized MQ client on which all the MQ operations and monitoring takes place from North America Region for Confidential .
- Designing the architectural diagrams with Visio for new and upgrades environments on Development, Integration, QA and Production environments for IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Websphere Application Server and writing technical documents included the pros and cons moving from version to version. Highlighting Viable alternatives and Infrastructure gaps and recommendations to close those gaps. Provide hardware and software recommendation to provide cloud and virtualization capabilities.
- Rsponsible for approval, installation, configuration and installing fix packs of IBM WebSphere MQ v7.x/6.x and installed and configuring WebSphere MQ toolkit as per management approval for other teams across the globe and has migrated existing WebSphere MQ Queue Manager clustered/standalone from 6.x to WebSphere MQ V7.x and has managing file transfers across different platforms and networks.
- Responsible for installing, migrating, configuring, developing, deploying, clustering, load balancing, trouble shooting, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and tuning J2EE applications (Web and EJB modules) with WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 8.x, 7.x,6.x and responsible for upgrading all the SSL certificates and implementing workload management (WLM) using vertical and horizontal clustering in a WAS-ND environment using Clustering Topology that meets clients high availability and failover requirement for performance and functionality.
- Taking care of Change management and demonstrating good analytical and problem solving skills with proficiency in design and architecting the Middleware and SOA based applications and handling global distributed delivery model.
- Providing technical leadership and writing technical support documents for the WAS, MQ,IBM Sterling Confidential and other middleware components in the bank as leader of Middleware and Connectivity Engineering environment support for North America, The technical documents included pros and cons moving from version to version. Architecting and implementing viable alternatives.
- Analyzing infrastructure gaps and recommendations to close those gaps.
- Hardware and software recommendation to provide cloud and virtualization capabilities.
- Installed and Configured Balabit Shell Control Box, Syslog-ng and zorp and responsible for all security level monitoring and production of videos as per management needs.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ.
Production Support Lead Engineer
- Involved in installation, configuration and architecting new environment for Pre-Prod/UAT and Development using WAS/Weblogic Application Server/FAST Tomcat for Corporate Technology, Internet Banking, TSS and GTI for JP Morgan
- Involved in installation, configuration and architecting for Wily, Sidewinder, DataPower Device for Prod,UAT and Development environment.
- Involved in troubleshooting as per Peregrine Tickets for various applications like WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Weblogic Application Server, Confidential FAST Tomcat Server, Data Power, Siteminder and Wily.
- Involved in fixing, troubleshooting Web Servers like IBM HTTP Server, Apache Server, Microsoft IHS Server as per Peregrine Tickets and ITSM request.
- Involved in DataPower certificate installations, renewal and deletion of old certificates and troubleshooting in other DataPower related issues.
- Involved in deployment, change configurations and applying change request in various LOBs in Confidential like TSS,WSS, IB and CT per ITSM plan.
- Involved in File Mover and Message Bus Production/UAT troubleshooting and involved in approving and reviewing File Mover routes.
- Involved in renewal/troubleshooting of SSL certificate request for Microsoft IHS Server,Apache WebServer, FAST Tomcat Application Server, Weblogic Application SWeb/MQ related server and WebSphere Application Server for different LOB in Confidential .
- Involved in migration of Products like Site Minder, Apache WebServer, WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server, FAST Tomcat from lower version to higher version.
- Involved in OnCall service for any Middleware Web/MQ related issue.
Confidential, Chelsea, MA
- Installed/upgraded and Configured Websphere Process Server, WID7.0/IID7.5 and Business Monitor, Business modeler and Websphere Service Registry and Repository server on, Linux and Windows platforms in order to provide Core functionality for implementing Service oriented Architecture.
- Architected and Administered complex SOA Project for Internal Revenue Systems( Confidential ) for Department of Revenue.
- Masstax 2 Project with Websphere Business Process Manager, Business Monitor, Business modeler and Websphere Service Registry and Repository server environment and responsible for maintenance, configuration, performance tuning, deployment and troubleshooting of WAS and Websphere Process Server on Linux (RHEL6) platform.
- Configured LDAP Security using Admin Console and configured Websphere Process Server and WSRR databases.Monitored, Optimized and tuned J2EE based solutions in both single node and clustered environments.
- Designed WSRR taxonomies, Life Cycles and Reports
- Changed the SCA Components (Human Tasks, Rules and Selectors) at run time using Admin console. Developed the SCA components using the available implementation type Selectors, Rules, Human Tasks etc.
- Utilized the tooling in IIDto expose the existing Java/EJB services as Web services, which generates a WSDL interface automatically. This allows easier integration of SOAP Web services with SCA components.
- Automated deployment process for SCA components, install/upgrade, configure and support of WebSphere Process Server v6.1 and WebSphere Partner Gateway v7.0 environments.
- Worked on implementing the Compensation/ Fault handling in scope/process level. Implemented various mediation primitives (Database Lookup, Filter, XSLT and Message Logger).
- Implemented the Interface Maps/ Data Maps to integrate between the two different systems.Implemented the Shared Libraries (code reusability).
- Exported/Imported the modules from the IID for WPS and ESB.
- Configured failover of http session information and stateless session bean failover. Configured Staff plug-in provider for human tasks for authentication.
- Configured SIBus on the WPS to support system applications and enterprise applications on the Application Server Cluster and MQ cluster.
- Installed and configured the Websphere Business Modeler 7.0 on Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris and Windows platforms and exported the Modeler and deployed it on WID.
- Worked in installation, configuration, administration, problem determination and trouble shooting of WAS 7.x,installed and Configured Load Balancer to remove SPOF on Webserver.Managed the security and performance optimizations for EJB containers and web applications in IBM WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Apache web server.
- Worked with the business users before creating the Business process to get the Process flow in the Organization.Exported the Modeler process and deployed it on WID.
- Installed and configured Websphere Business Monitor 7.5on Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris and Windows platforms and administered Business Monitor functions like enabled security, configured log files and trace and also enabled and disabled Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) store.
- Reviewed the user defined functions and created the jar file and imported to the Monitor model.Published the model to the server.
- Configured DB2 database to support logging and Common Event Infrastructure on WebSphere Process Server.
- Performing integration of WebSphere Integration Developer and WSRR and performing MI reporting.Storing data in WebSphere ESB Mediations and Handling data in WebSphere ESB Mediations
- Involved in configuring the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere Workload Management including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
- Provided 24x7 production support, best practice trouble shooting, monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning, naming standards, security and maintenance.
Confidential, MANHATTAN, NY
WebSphere Portal Architect
- Designing and Architecting WebSphere Portal Version 7 in Clustered environment in Windows. Prepare Technical Specification document and Document information architecture for Portal environment. Installed WebSphere Portal Server 7 and updating the fix packs and fixes.
- Application Architect, managing a team of developers as a Technical Deliver Lead.Worked with LOB (Line of business) on requirement gathering/analysis.
- Setup DB2 Environment and Configure DB and Web Content Management (WCM) DB for PortalConfigure JCR Collation Support and performing database transfer.Integrating the System with Domino LDAP and Federated LDAP User Registry and establishing the Single Sign On.Detailed development of UniPortal using Web Content Management.Configure DM host for Portal, Augment DM profile and federate Nodes.Configure a JCRSeedBus cluster bus, setting up the Portal Search Collection, securing the Login Portlet of Websphere Portal,setting up Themes and Portal Now template and Portal NOW Library,setting up Portal NOW Inline Edit.
- Creating the Search WAS Profile and Federate Portal Search Profile.Domino Mail and Sametime Integration with portal.
- Development of Dynamic Contents using Web Content Management (WCM) using Authoring Templates, Presentation Templates, Menu templates, Site Areas and Contents.
- Integration of Portal with lotus Quickr.
- Installing and Configuring IBM Connections architecture,Install Transport Driver Interface (TDI) for network for IBM Connections. Import the IBM Connections certificate for individual browsers and Establish Portal Working Group Community.Configure Portal AJAX proxy to support authentication and Configure portlets to use common directory services.
- Editing the default EDIT MY PROFILE portlet and developing a new version using Portlet Factory.Configuring and Managing the Release and Build Management for the Web Services and Portal Module and the Integration.Development on Virtual Portal for United Nation’s existing environments.
- Monitored WPS,IBM Connections and WAS performance through Tivoli Performance Viewer and tuned the system - caching, queuing, JVM parameters, DB Connection Pooling.Set up up SVN/VSS as versioning tool and Maintain proper and regular backups and versioning for the file structure.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
WebSphere Administrator/Release and Build Admin, Release Control.
- WebSphere Administration in Linux and Windows.Installed configured and administered various versions of WebSphere Application Server 6.0 on Solaris Platform.
- Involved in migrating Websphere Application Server 6.0 to 6.1
- Configured and Secured Websphere resources, J2C resources, connection factories and JMS resources in IBM Websphere 6.x.Managed and Administered Workloads, Server Groups and Clones in WebSphere Application Server.
- Created, Configured and Administered Profiles, Clusters, Nodes and Node Groups for WebSphere Application Server.
- Experienced in configuring Data Sources to JDBC drivers, setting connection pool size and configuring security to data source.
- Configured clustering through deployment manager for load balancing and failover functions.
- Experienced in configuring JMS to Websphere environment to provide message based communication.
- Experienced in deploying and debugging application ears in Base and ND WebSphere Application Server providing load balanced and highly available clustering solutions.
- Actively monitor the server health by Site Scope and Active Watch.
- Involved in developing complex scripts to automate batch jobs.
- Monitored Applications and WAS performance through Tivoli Performance Viewer and tuned the system - caching, queuing, JVM parameters, DB Connection Pooling.
- Assembled and Deployed the application in staging, in production, following change management practices and 24/7 support.
- Written some Shell/Jacl scripts to automate the process like node federation for distributed platforms.
- Setting up the Development, UAT and Production Boxes.
- To Provide End to End Production Support for Web Hosting Group and Cards Enterprise Application Management.
- To resolve Trouble Tickets related to Confidential Cards and Account Online Internet application servers and applications in the production side.
- To provide support and suggestions on improving Confidential Cards, Account Online, Web Depot applications, KANA application,(which is a secure message server used for email response automation solution) applications and system performance
- To provide support and suggestions on improving applications and system performance
- Managing the Release and Build Management
- Wring ANT Scripts for building the Application
- Solely responsible for taking regular builds for the UAT Servers.
- Preparation and Supporting Load Testing Servers, HR Works Servers
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
WebSphere Portal Administrator/Release and Build Architect
- WebSphere Portal Administration in Linux and Windows.
- WebSphere Administration in Linux and Windows.
- Setting up the Development, UAT and Production Boxes.
- Installing & Configuring Websphere Portal 6.0 on Linux Enterprise in Cluster
- Configuring Websphere Portal with Tivoli Directory Server
- Single point of contact for Deployment, Application build and monitoring of WebSphere Administrative Console.
- Writing and Managing the Release and Build Management for the Web Services and Portal Module and the Integration.
- Wring ANT Scripts for building the Application and doing wsdl2JAVA and JAVA2wsdl server and client stub creation.
- DB Transfer from Cloudscape to oracle.Installation of Dmgr and Node Federation.Enabling Portal security with realm support.Configuration of Look-Aside Database.Configuration of Virtual portal.Implementing PUMA with LookAside on Websphere Portal 6.X
- VSS Administration.
- Building XML-based requests (SOAP requests) using JAX-RPC and using Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM).Design and development of Backing Bean and JSF(JSR 168 Portlet).
- Implementing PUMA with LookAside on Websphere Portal 6.X
- Developing Form based Application using JSF JSR-168 Portlets on Websphere Portal
- Preparation of High Level design Document.Preparation of Low Level Design
- Integrating Websphere Portal with Webservices.Integrating Websphere Portal with i-series in a distributed environment
- Customizing Login Portlet in Websphere portal and integrating with LDAP(Tivoli Directory Server)
- Integrating Websphere Portal with Cognos BI using CognosPortlets
- Securing the Login Portletof Websphere Portal
- Websphere Portal 6.x and Web- Services Development and deployment best Practices
- Implementing Web Services and communication with the AS-400 by invoking the Web-Services.
- Design and unit testing of codes of Socket Server and development of adapters using Java to connect AS-400 system.
- User migration from Tivoli Directory Server (LDAP) with Websphere portal server.
- Single point of contact for handling Remedy request for production support related issues.
WebSphere Admistrator/WebSphere portal Administrator
- Architecture design, build, configure WebSphere environment for Active, Failover, Disaster Recovery situations for deploying Client side Applications
- Received letter of appreciation from Chief IT regional head of Thames Water Utilities Company.
- Installed Configured and maintained IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/ 6.x on AIX /Linux/Windows2003/Sun Solaris platforms.
- Installed WebSphere Application Server 5.0 XD and created dynamic clusters and Configured ODRs. Applied iFixes on ODR.
- Installed WebSphere Application Server 5.1 ND and created dmgr, Application server profiles.
- Installed WAS 5.1 base on AIX/Windows 2000 platforms and upgraded to fix pack 1 cumulative fix level 8. Installed and Configured IBM HTTP Server 5.1 and IIS 5.0.
- Installed, configured, administered and supported WebSphere Portal Server 5.0/5.1, IBM Workplace Web Content Management for WebSphere Portal 5.1/5.0 and WebSphere Application Server 5.0/5.1 in Linux / Windows environment.
- Involved in configuring the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere Workload Management including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
- Installed and configured Broker domain for Message Broker.
- Administration and Configuration of MQ Series product on AIX and Windows.
- Experience on Message broker Tool Kit.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Web and Database servers like WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server, Oracle, and DB2 on diverse UNIX platforms that includes AIX, Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000.
- Installed, configured and administered Apache web servers.
- Tasks include Message Broker Administration, checking Message Flows, Transforming different types of data to target systems.
- Troubleshoot WebSphere Application Server connection pooling and connection manager with Oracle, DB2
- Configured and setup SSL repository for the Queue Managers.
- Created and configured MQ Series Objects like Queue Manager, Queue, and Channels etc.Several MQ Series Servers are integrated using the Point to point channels and Cluster Channels.
- Provided Naming Standards, Backup & Recovery and Problem Determination Strategies for the project.
- Developed UNIX and Perl Scripts for maintenance of MQ systems.
- Involved in migrating from WebSphere Portal version 5.1 to 6.0
- Performed Horizontal and Vertical Clustering and installed portlet application on the cluster.
- Configured WebSphere Portal Server with Oracle and was involved in transferring the portal databases from cloudscape to Oracle.
- Tested and deployed the portlet applications into WebSphere Portal.
- Experience with Portlet Development Wizard for adding new Portlet to existing Portlet application or creating new portlet application or creating web service client portlet.
- Configured WebSphere Portal Server with Novell eDirectory server to authenticate users using form based authentication.
- Well versed with high technical knowledge in different Portlet Modes including View, Edit, Configure, and Help modes based on the user authentication and authorization roles and groups.
- Experience with Deployment of portlets and installing through Portal Admin GUI and XMLAccess directly into the portal server.
- Analyzed existing Themes and Skins and proposed modifications to improve feel and look of the portlets.
- Installed and configured IHS WebServer and created user roles and groups for securing the resources using SiteMinder authentication.
- Utilized Tivoli Performance Viewer and Log Analyzer for performance and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems, and interacted with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Provided 24/7 support on this project.
- Configured and administered WebLogic server with database.Configured WebLogic Integration server 9.x.Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers for a separate project.
WebSphere Administrator, LDAP Administrator
- Performance estimation and tuning for the WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Worked in building, configuring and setting up Testing and Production Environments and tested and supported the project according to Business Rules and specifications.Installed IBM HTTP Server 1.3.26 on different nodes and configured them by generating the plug-in from NDM Administration Console.Coding and developing the Confidential PLCS Application using Struts Framework.Configured and Enabled the Global Security System for WAS Administration for Console users and Console.Groups using Active Directory Server as a LDAP User Registry.
- Involved in Creating and Managing the Nodes, Application Server’s, Cluster’s and Deployed Multiple J2EE Applications.Profiled all the J2EE Application’s and worked with Application Groups in improving performance of application and possible memory leaks in application before deploying.
- Deployment of J2EE Applications involved in Creating Cluster’s for Load Balancing and FailoverConfiguring Resources like JDBC Provider, Creating Virtual Hosts, Shared Libraries, JNDI Configurations, EJB References, Creating Environment Variables, and Configuring Session Management.
- Involved in Creating Shell Scripts like Automation of Startup and Shutdown Processes.
- Interacted and Co-ordinate with different Application Groups for Hot Deployment and Dynamic Reloading of the Applications. Involved in troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered when implementing models.Involved in day-to-day Sun Solaris administration and using shell scripting.