- Oracle Cloud Fusion Applications developer having 15+ years of broad experience in implementation, data integration, upgrade & conversion of EBS R13/R12 applications, BI Analytics solutions for strategic, tactical and operational support of senior management and operations staff.
- 4 Full life cycles experience in the design, implementation and support of financials, healthcare, manufacturing, service industries business processes using Oracle EBS R13/R12 following OUM methodology.
- Implemented Data Migrations, System Conversions to and Landscape transformations with Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud Services.
- Strong experience in the conversion of legacy systems to oracle EBS R12, Gap analysis and custom development of CEMLI(RICE - W)components, Oracle Applications Development framework and AOL objects to support the delivery of functionality, data migration using Oracle API & interface tables.
- Leadership and ownership of upgrade process from 10.7 NCA to 11i to R12 to Cloud. Supported Business Users, IT project teams in improving system performance, availability and data quality. Work experience with Oracle support to apply patches, production support using onshore and offshore teams.
- Supported month-end financials closing, MRP release, Purchasing release processes, SOX audit.
- Developed batch/real time data integrations and ETL workflows using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), SOA (BPEL, BPM) and Informatica PowerCenter.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, consolidated heterogenous source systems identifying Dimensions, Hierarchies and fact tables, measures, Dimensional Data Warehouse design, OBIA, OBIEE RPD development, KPI, dashboard visualizations using Tableau, Qlik.
- Produced datasets from structured, unstructured data sources and provided input to the forecasting and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Implemented MDM/MDG for Customer Hub and Product Hub.
ERP/EPM: Oracle EBS Cloud R13/R12/11i/10.7 NCA/10.7 AP, AR, GL, FA, iPayament, iReceivables, Inventory, OE, Treasury, Purchasing, cash management, credit management, Project Accounting, Costing, Billing, Cost Management, Financial Analyzer, Sales Analyzer, Daily Business Intelligence, Oracle Internal Controls Manager, HR, Payroll, OTL, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Collections, Install Base, Service Contracts, SAP ECC 6.0, ARIBA, COUPA, Hyperion Essbase, Cognos Planning
Data Warehousing/Data Integration: OBIA, ODI, Oracle API interface tables, Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Golden Gate, Informatica PowerCenter.
BI & Analytics: OBIEE, Tableau, QlikView, SAS, R, Microsoft Excel, SSAS, SSRS, SAP BusinessObjects 4.2, Crystal Reports.
Big Data: Cloudera Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, PIG, HIVE
Engineered Systems/Cloud: HP ProLiant DL580, DELL EMC PowerEdge, Oracle Exadata, Exalytics, Exalogic, AWS, Azure, Google, DevOps
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Oracle Applications consultant
- As a technical team member contributed in consulting, designing, and implementing Oracle EBS suite on Oracle Cloud Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development solutions.
- Hands-on experience loading data, configurations and security setups into Oracle Cloud, using FBL and HDL for data conversions of R12 modules to Fusion Financial Cloud Services (Fusion GL, Fusion Payables & Payments, Fusion Receivables, Fusion Assets, Fusion Cash Management), Fusion Expenses, Fusion Purchasing, Fusion Inventory Management, Project Financial Cloud service.
- Experienced in development of interfaces, conversions and creating applications using FBDI, ADFDI, ADF and HDL scripts, SOA integrations using JDeveloper, BPMS/ Workflow Engine, XML Publisher, Process Scheduler.
- Contributed to the implementation of Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud service, developed & supported reports using FRS (financial reporting studio) and OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence).
- Supported the business process Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report.
- Supported R12 interface programs using APIs, interface tables, data mapping, validations, concurrent programs for Order Import (Sales Order Conversion), Customer conversion, Item import (Item conversion), Inventory On-hand quantity Interface, Customer conversion, Auto Invoice Interface, AR Receipts, Lockbox Interface, AP Invoices, Vendor, Purchase Orders, Requisition, Receiving, Journal import, Budget import, Daily Conversion Rates
- Used ETL and ELT tools ODI, Exadata, Informatica/DAC to integrate and source data to OBIA, OBAW, DataStage, Hyperion Planning & Essbase 11.1.2.x. Oracle DRM is used for MDM. Experienced in Hyperion Calculation Manager, Calculation Scripts, Forms / Task Lists / Reports BI Publisher; SmartView; Essbase.
- Work experience includes development of GL, Profitability, Receivables, Payables Dashboards, Top 10 cost centers by expenses, working capital summary, monthly/quarterly balance sheet, Cash Flow.
- Developed visualizations, KPIs, dashboards, created charts, heat maps, scatter plots, bubble charts and geo maps using OBIEE, Exalytics, Tableau, Oracle Analytics Cloud
Products/Tools: Oracle EBS suite on Oracle Cloud R13, Oracle EBS R12, OAF/ADF development, Oracle Web Center, Oracle 12g, OAF, ADF, APEX, TCA, OBIEE, OBIA, UNIX, PL/SQL Developer, XML Publisher, Oracle API Gateway.
Confidential, New York
EBS Conversions Lead Analyst
- Consolidated multiple production instances by modifying chart of accounts and calendars to meet IFRS, SOX regulatory requirements. Company, cost center, production line, Location are mapped by merging, split and moving set of books, operating units, legal entities, business groups and inventory organizations.
- Technical development experience includes database objects, personalization, extensions, custom library, forms, screens, reports.
- Responsible for technical design, implementation and support of AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Costing, Billing.
- Hands-on development with multiple data formats and communication protocols X12, XML, EDIFACT, HTML, Https, FTP/sFTP, AS2, VAN and IBM Sterling Integrator, Oracle XML Gateway
- Corporate Tax 1120 and Form-10K reporting of the Holding company - Created an upstream Oracle Enterprise Data Warehouse of the Assets and Liabilities, loans, leases, Deposits across asset categories including mortgages, consumer and commercial real estate
- Supported GL, Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), FAH, AR, AP, Cash Management, FA, Treasury, EBTax, AGIS modules.
- Implemented an EDW using (OBIEE/Hyperion/Essbase, Informatica/DAC) including Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, flat files, VSAM, COBOL Copybook, XML.
Products/Tools: Oracle Applications R12, JDeveloper 11g, Workflow Administrator, Forms10g and Reports10g, Discoverer 10g, UNIX, PL/SQL Developer, XML Publisher.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
EBS Architect/implementation lead/Conversions Analyst/Oracle Data Integrator
- Contributed and supported the Collateral Management System that calculates the haircuts, Initial Margin, and Variation Margins. Importing the collateral data from the custodians BoNY and JPM and querying the securities database using ISIN, CUSIP, SEDOL to verify the assets and Netting of Bilateral and Triparty transactions across various transits.
- Providing the asset data to Risk management systems for pricing and VaR calculations, reporting of Market, Credit and Operational Risk.
- Developed Oracle reports to monitor trial performance and assess device inventory position against supply, timeline and product shelf life.
- Generated analytical reports for product demand, supply, and availability analysis during trial planning and/or enrollment.
- BI reports for Clinical and business objectives of the sponsoring division or region must be met in accordance within time, budget and compliance parameters.
- Custom built models based on trend, level, seasonality catering to different product families, within and across different business units which had varying demand patterns.
- Generated Oracle reports related to demand planning and supply network planning, including daily sales vs. plan report, forecast report and reports of inventory, sales, production, by product, product line and hierarchy.
Products/Tools: Oracle Applications R12, TOAD, Excel, Forms10g, Reports10g, UNIX, PL/SQL Developer, XML Publisher
Confidential, Georgetown, KY
Oracle SCM Consultant
- Responsible for Oracle EBS R12 Business Processes delivery from discovery through implementation. Implemented company’s customer loyalty program using Accrue, monitor, report, and forecast monthly customer program and promotional spend. Prepared customer pro-forma analytics for new business opportunities.
- Worked with business users to understand analytics requirements, designed and developed Oracle data Extraction using API, interface tables from Financials, Supply Chain and CRM systems.
- Production support of AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Costing, OM, Shipping, INV, WIP, BOM, PO, WMS, ASCP, Demantra, and iProcurement, Service Contracts and inventory management.
- Created reports showing product families yielding lower margins, suppliers most likely to disrupt production, effect of sales incentives for specific products, predict levers that drive sales revenue.
- Documented process, procedures, work instructions using Visio process flow chart. Implemented cost savings initiatives through material flow process enhancements. Completed Transit time analysis from plant to delivery for the top ten transportation lanes (7 ocean and 3 Air). Performed Trend analysis and root cause analysis to explain variation over the past months(Jan-July) with choke points or one-off causes.
Products/Tools: Oracle Applications R12, Forms10g, Reports10g, Discoverer 10g, UNIX, PL/SQL Developer
Confidential, Warrenville, IL
Oracle Service Contracts Conversions Consultant
- Detailed requirements analysis, Conversion of legacy Service Contracts application to Oracle Applications. Importing contract information that includes CONTRACT PARTIES, Rules to determine renewal, pricing, servicing and approvals.
- Defining Billing Schedules and rules that define line servicing.
- RICE components, developing reports, interfaces to AR and creating invoices, conversions and Extensions.
- Importing data from external sources, resolving import exceptions, loading the data from flat files into the staging tables.
- Written PL/SQL programs using OKS CONTRACTS PUB package moving the data into the Service Contracts core tables.
- Implemented trading community architecture. Import Customer accounts, Relationships and profiles using TCA APIs. Bulk loading of data from Dun & Bradstreet.
- Discoverer reports for Customer profitability analysis
- Applying patches to bring 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 in support of Oracle Daily Business Intelligence, Balanced scorecard.
- Created test plans and documentation for Baseline configuration testing, unit testing, user acceptance testing. Mercury Business Process Testing Accelerator for Oracle 11i for automation of functionality testing. Kitana tool for change control process and Issue/Change resolution.
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher, Customer Data Hub, PL/SQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Discoverer 10g, JDeveloper 10g ADF, PVCS, HP UX 11.11
- In-depth knowledge of writing and tuning PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages. Strong experience developing reports, interfaces, conversions and extensions using Developer 6i/2000, PL/SQL, Pro*C, Unix Shell Scripting.
Products/Tools: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Forms 6i, Reports6i, Discoverer 10g, UNIX, PL/SQL Developer, BI publisher
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
Oracle Applications Consultant
- Detailed requirements analysis to create Organization structure, Set of Books, Budgets, key flex fields, Value Sets and cross validation rules.
- Financial reporting 10-K, 10-Q reporting Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash flows using FSG, Managerial reporting actuals vs. budgets, trend analysis.
- Oracle Cash Management setup Banks, Payable Options, and reconcile bank statements.
- Extract data from AP and send EDI 820 Payment and Remittance Order to Bank One thru VAN. Oracle EDI gateway inbound invoice (810) transactions in ANSI X12 standard from suppliers are entered into Oracle Payables and outbound purchase orders are generated from Oracle Purchasing.
- Custom programs to handle inbound purchase orders (850) from customers are handled in Oracle Order Entry and out bound invoice are generated from Receivables.
- Month end reconciliation of GL and sub ledgers of AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cash Management.
- Loading legacy sub ledgers using SQL* Loader, PL/SQL, open interface tables and Applications Desktop Integrator (ADI) to upload Journals, Budgets to the GL.
- 1099s for Vendors
- Project documentation with oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Implement Oracle Project Costing and Oracle Project Billing
- Export Gross Hours/Pay to Payroll, Project Invoices to AR, expense reports to AP, Actuals and Budgets to Cash Management.
- Setup and configuration of Oracle HRMS core HR components Organization, Business groups, Jobs, Positions, Locations, Persons.
- Setup of Oracle HRMS Payroll components, earnings, deductions, taxation, EverGreen Check Printing, actions, balances, run results, reconciliation, fast formulas and rules, payable time entry.
- End of the year payroll reporting, W2s.
- Using Oracle Generic Third-Party Payroll Backfeed to upload payroll data file from Ceridian into Oracle HRMS tables
- Benefits components setup and configuration and development of interfaces to 401K Fidelity, Medical, Dental, Vision and Insurance providers.
- NoetixViews for Oracle HR with Extra Information Types (EIT) and payroll to protect reports from changes Oracle E-Business suite data structure changes.
- Export actuals and budgets from GL to data mart to create discover workbooks for revenue and expense analysis.
- Multi-dimensional analysis using Hyperion Enterprise (Hyperion Financial Management), Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft Analysis Services.
- Custom reporting using Developer 2000, Cognos, Excel.
- HR budget, payroll metrics, graphs, dash boards, reports using Discover and Developer 6i
- Created upgrade path from 10.7 SC to 10.7 NCA and from 10.7 NCA to 11.5.7
- Created 11i vision demo database
- Managing Applications security (defining users, privileges, responsibilities), concurrent programs and reports, profile options, administering concurrent manager, auditing system resources, managing printers, incorporating custom forms and reports.
- Resolving issues with Oracle MetaLink TAR support process, applying patches. Test plan creation, writing test scripts, user acceptance testing, defect tracking and resolution.
- Creating 11i installation with OFA Unix file structure, cloning, 11i technology stack.
- BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) system administration.
- HP-UX 11.10