Technical Architect Resume
- Oracle Application Technical Consultant with 25+ years of cross industry experience and 20+ years of extensive experience of Oracle Applications
- Implementation in various roles of Team Lead / Development/Implementation / Technical Architect and Knowledge lead experience.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills combined with technology expertise.Specialize in implementation/support of Oracle Applications(Financials, Purchasing,HRMS,CRM,Service Contracts,Oracle Projects) utilizing Open interfaces/API’s development, conversion’s(RICEW), OAF Extensions/Development,customization of application reports and forms using application standards, interfaces/conversions methodology development, application setups and testing, design and development of workflow processes, use of Oracle AIM and SDLC methodology to add value to business processing and easier maintenance.
- Provided good quality master data for import EBS components like
- Supplier/Vendor Information
- Customer/ Customer Data Hub
- Inventory Master
- Service Requests
- TCA Data components
- Enable integration of EBS System with legacy or other field interface systems to reduce data errors and real - time synchronization of multiple systems technical designs/Development Oracle EBS extensions utilizing OAF (Oracle Application Framework). OAF pages development, extension and creation of new OAF pages in 10g environment.
- Provide consolidated reporting capability with better performance and auditing using concurrent processing
- Provide better data security/partitioning in analytical data reporting for users and auditors utilizing COTS functionality and models
- Provide personalization capability of the application to the user/business needs of updating and analyzing data and configurations to streamline business processes
- Viewing/updating of Transactional data for performing day to day critical operations like approving, paying transactions to streamline business processes
- Make system more robust and interactive for the users to increase the efficiency of day to day operations using the workflow capabilities of Oracle EBS and provide more control on business processes.
- Provide better performance for the production business system by managing high system intensive processing high intensive System processing in control.
- Provide better validation/quality of data using Oracle EBS features for faster interaction, less error prone data gathering capabilities and enhancing the user business processes.
- Managed technical teams offshore (latin America) and performed the role of Technical Architect and team lead in various assignments related to Oracle Applications 11i/R12 implementations.
Oracle Products Oracle Products: Oracle 11g,Oracle 10g Forms 6.0/4.5/4.0/2.3 , Reports 2.5/2.0/6i, Oracle Financials/Federal Financials (Accounts Payable (AP),General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), PROJECT COSTING,ORACLE INVENTORY,Purchasing), Oracle CRM Applications(tele-Service/Service/Customers Online/Customer Support/Install Base/Oracle Service Contracts, TCA (Trading Community Architecture),(ORACLE SALES COMPENSATION 3I/Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC)11i, Oracle Customer Care/Teleservice/Service 11i/R12),Oracle HRMS 11i/R12,Oracle Install Base (11i/R12), Oracle Projects(Costing/Billing), OTL, Oracle OMS(Order Management System) 11i, Order Entry, Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager, Oracle Alerts, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Workflow Builder, Jdeveloper, BC4J (Business Components For java), UIX, Oracle 9ias (oracle application server), OBIEE(XML publisher, BI Publisher), JSP,Oracle BPEL,Oracle OAF,FND API's, AOL,TOAD, OAF development, SQL * LOADER
Languages: C, Fortran, PL/SQL v2.0/2.3, Pro*C, Java
- Presenting client various Design options after requirement Analysis
- Training and presenting Oracle EBS functionality and how to leverage it correctly (using Out of box features).
- Analysis of Business Requirements to convert into technical specifications and documenting using Oracle AIM deliverables.
- Creation of Technical design for various EBS custom components involving
- RICEW (Interfaces, Conversions, Workflows, AME Configurations)
- User Interface (OAF pages/Forms)
- Reporting needs / design and development.
- Establishing the Oracle EBS development standards for building of various technical components to support the implementations.
- Developed and enforced best practices for Oracle architecture.
- Recommendtion of new technologies/features to support Oracle architecture.
- Provided stratigic direction in this key role for establishing a SOA arhitecture
- Designed the security for VPD/EBS security using web services
- Worked with external project partners to ensure the soluion meets the business requirements
- Leverage Oracle eBusiness solutions and architecture where ever feasible and not employ custom solutions
Team Lead/Knowledge Lead:
- Performed the role of technical team lead for multiple projects involving Oracle EBS 11i/R12 implementations involving following responsibilities and duties. development and delivery of integration,extensions, RICEW programs with offshore development team.
- Involved as an offshore/onsite coordinator/development lead
- Preparation of estimations for project tasks execution performed the tasks of resolving of technical / functional issues at client place and communicating/coordinating on the issues with the development and functional team.
- Tracked and helped the development of all the RICE components with technical team members
- Lead team of onsite and offsite developers in development standards (Oracle AIM methodology and EBS/PL/SQL/GUI), design documentations, testing,task planning(project plan) coordination and QA review.
- Collaborate with developers and business users on system analysis, design and implementation of new features and systems.
- Technical/Functional design reviews
- Deployment Strategies for application.
- Managing/hiring of technical resources.
- Helping in consulting gap analysis and proposals for different projects by providing solutions to fill the technical gaps for implementations.
Oracle EBS Consultant/Developer/Analyst/Sysadmin
- Developed RICEW components for various oracle application modules
- Developed Forms/UI OAF pages for various Oracle EBS modules (Receivables, AP, CRM Service, OIC, HRMS, TCA Architecture, Purchasing, GL)
- Designed and built reports using Oracle BI Publisher/XML Publisher for EBS.
- Developed and design complex workflows for Oracle EBS.
- Developed security components for Oracle ebs database on top of functional security of the product.
- Developed conversion programs/data importing/data loading for EBS modules
- Developed integration components involving web services..
- Performed various configurations like value sets, custom views, tables, workflows design and development, Profile Options, Descriptive Flexfieds/validations, personalizations etc.
- Sub ledger SLA Accounting Configuration for Payables/Purchasing
- TCA Integration/Configurations
- Experienced in version manages and configuration management tools like PVCS, SVN and RCS
- Proficiency in tools like TOAD/SQL Developer/Hummingbird Exceed
- Shell Scripts on Linux/Unix
- Extensive experience in Oracle EBS Development/Customization standards.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS table structures, relationships, API's, Schemas, Security
- Database tuning and optimization
- Query tuning and optimization
- Applying patches and deploying custom programs
Oracle Floor Manager/WIP/Inventory/Order Management Support
- Production Support for Oracle OAF custom pages/Designing and build of custom reports/Enhancements of OAF custom pages and defect fixes for a custom module to control production floor bill printing process, personalization of OAF pages, Designing and Development of XML publisher reports
- Upgraded interfaces/Reports related to General Ledger/Funds Check/Budget Reports /Build Deployment Strategy/Application Security Design/oracle Purchasing forms extensions
- Solution Designing/developing interfaces for Oracle Service Contracts/ Oracle Receivables, GL, AP (Financials)/ Configurations/ Reports for DRAFT bill/AME for approval workflows for Service Contracts.
- This is a Billing system designed to bill British telecom federal customers.
- Performed the tasks for Designing/Developing conversions/interfaces/ of Oracle Projects(Project Accounting)/Suppliers/Payables/GL/Employee/Receivables transactions/ HRMS Data including Data conversion Strategy/Error Correction Process for procure to pay processing.
- Designed and developed custom XML/BI Publisher Reports for conversion reconciliation for conversion processing., creation of custom SLA rules for deriving the right account for the Oracle project
- Transactions bring posted to GL
ConfidentialArchitect/ Team Lead
- Performed Technical knowledge lead/Architecture
- Design and was involved in upgrading existing 11i Oracle Federal Financials Purchasing/Payables/Service/GL and custom receivables 11i to R12.
- Production support for existing R12 Oracle EBS/Service/Custom Receivables System/Payables/GL/TCA/SLA
- Configurations and maintenance, production support for the users, Applying patches, tuning and database optimization
Architect/ Team Lead
- Coordination with Brazil and Mexico teams to design the strategy and upgrade path for Oracle EBS Financials.
- Functionally analyzed new business requirements determined the most efficient and effective means of implementing them in the Oracle CRM/HR leading to technical and functional design for the product.
- Created technical designs for Open interfaces, integration architecture with BPEL/SOA and workflow processes. Developed inbound interfaces for customers, employees and inventory items. Lead and managed the effort of R12 upgrade. Developed database security, workflow processes for email escalation for services requests.
- Designed and developed a custom solution for party merge and account merge for oracle application modules like Accounts Receivables (11i), Order Management and the custom extensions for the above modules.
- Also was the Team lead for implementation of this project.
- Designing and development of a multilevel approval workflow process for the approval of privilege lists requested by the providers.
- The various features of workflow like Voting, notifications, timeouts, capturing of comments from the approvers have been added to make the system interact with the users.
- Developed the APIs for integrating the developed workflow with the CCQAS (application is built using Java and UIX) and also designed various database objects like views for the required integration using Oracle Application 11i standards.
Technical Architect and Technical Team Lead
- Designed conversion, interface process/standards for the project
- Developed and designed conversion and inbound interface programs like Employee Interface, Assignment Interface, Positions Interface
- Developed and designed outbound interface programs to different client legacy systems from Oracle HRMS and Oracle Projects.
- Performed code review and QA check for the project.
- Performed performance tuning of various custom programs developed.
- Built reports for error reporting for conversions and interfaces.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes