- 9 Years of IT experience on Oracle Applications EBS as a Techno Functional Consultant.
- Expertise in Technical and Functional aspects of Oracle Applications R12 Financial in Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), iSupplier, FAH (Financial Accounting Hub), Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO), Payments, Oracle Projects and AOL.
- Worked as Developer and Unit Tester to Implement MDM Model
- Good Technical and Functional knowledge in Oracle Financials and SCM Modules, Procure to Pay (PTP process), Order to Cash (OTC process).
- Have worked on End to End R12 implementation, R12 migration/upgrade and Strong knowledge in Integrations.
- Strong experience in SLA rules, customizing rules for client specific.
- Developed Interface/Conversion Programs and extensive experience in Oracle backend objects like: Oracle API’s, Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using PL/SQL.
- Extensively worked with Oracle 9i/8i and PL/SQL and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Worked on OAF Personalization and VO Extensions in Payments module.
- Expertise in working with all the RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and extensions)
- Extensive experience in developing and customizing Reports using XML/BI Publisher with xml data template and Oracle Reports 10g/9i/6i data template.
- Experience in Performance Tuning of SQL queries & Views using Explain Plan and TKPROF utilities. Worked as Performance Tuning Support Specialist involving SQL Tuning, running before and after change tests, validating runtimes and coordinating movement of performance changes to production in Oracle Applications
- Strong experience in up gradation projects from 11i to R12 (12.1.3 & 12.2.3
- Data Conversion from Flat files to Oracle using Oracle SQL* Loader and SQL*Loader scripts.
- Having Good Knowledge on Oracle SOA Components (BPEL, MEDIATOR, ADAPTORS).
- Experienced in Developing Technical design documents (MD070), Conversion Mapping (CV040), Technical Test documents (TE020), Conversion and Migration documents (MD0120) using Oracle Application implementation methodology (AIM).
- Comfortable working on SQL*Loader, SQL* Plus, UTL FILE, Oracle Import/Export utilities, External tables, Temporary tables and SQL* Navigator and System Administration.
- Having Good Knowledge on Oracle Application Development Framework (OAF).
- Worked on CEMLI is Oracle’s published guideline for developing and implementing custom extensions to Oracle Applications.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, support, documentation and design reviews.
- Registering of Custom Applications/Table/Schemas in Oracle Applications.
- Hands - on doing setup using tools like Data Loader
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Version Management Tool: Serena PVCS Version Management Tool, Kintana, and CA SCM Tool.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Test Management Tool: HP ALM
- Extensively played Financial Module lead, team lead and Solution Engineer roles
ERP: Oracle EBS (R12/11i)
Modules: Financials (GL, AR, FAH, iSupplier), Supply Chain (INV, PO, OM)
Tools: Toad, SQL * Loader, PL/SQL Developer, Data Loader, BI/XML Publisher, Oracle SOA (Mediator, BPEL, Adaptors)
GUI: Developer 6i, Developer 2000, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting C, C++, BPEL
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Reporting Tools: Reports 10g/6i, XML/BI Publisher
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Work with Tables, Mapping and Data scrub team to validate the DPI Billing system configuration.
- Responsible for writing test plan, test cases and execute test cases and track the defects using HP ALM.
- Conduct regression testing after the defects fixed and also test surrounding areas of fixed defects.
- Responsible for to test conversion existing Subscriber Services, Bundles, Packages, Rates, Promotions, Discounts, Rewards, Taxes and Statement Presentation after billing cycle run complete and also Day 1 Services, Bundles, Packages, Promotions, Discounts, Rewards, Collections.
- Frontier Communications statement comparison with Verizon Statement for all the rates, promotions, discounts, rewards and taxes.
- Resolve test issues and maintain subscriber information management, address maintenance validation, order management, product management (Promotions, Discounts and
- Review the functional and non-functional specifications which are to be included in the project/release notes weekly basis.
- Interface with development, mapping and table maintenance teams. Research leading QA practices, methodology, and technology and determine and utilize automation technology and processes.
- Facilitates complex group meetings and conducts information gathering sessions. Resolves conflicts/issues to escalate as appropriate. Provides expertise, direction, coaching and development in all areas related to testing and QA in order to build the project teams capability.
- Business simplification process service code rate master and rate matrix price changes and also service type changes premium to Auxiliary setup and also package Id’s calling features (Local, Regional and Long Distance) in the system.
- Usage (Local, Long Distance, and Data) testing according to the call plans and rates, price plans.
Confidential, Des Moines, IOWA
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in Bug fixes, Data fixes, Setups, maintenance of Custom Applications.
- Resolution to transaction and receipt over application issues in AR,FAH and GL
- Code Review and debugging.
- Involved in creating the Functional Documents for customizing forms to address business requirements and to address the labeling requirements.MD.50(Functional Spec) and then writing MD70 (Technical Spec).
- Worked on item conversions and prepared conversion documents (CV.040).
- Designed and developed Pricing business rules and integrated with Oracle Order Management to get price and Tax.
- Developed workflow components in Order management module using Workflow builder.
- Designed and developed conversions for parties, party hierarchies, customers, locations, customer relationships from legacy to Oracle TCA
- Customize and convert existing RDF reports that will run compatible as per the new multi-org structure and user requirement.
- Involved in Upgradation of 11i to R12 Activities.
- Worked on Customizations on Print Invoice Reports to US, AUS, CAN, JPN and UK Region as part of Offer Attribution to Suppressing the SUB-SKU Lines.
- Creation of new custom reports using OracleXML/BI Publisher.
- Involved in Kintana packages creation and Transition for Smooth Deployment to stage environments.
- Prepared the Functional and Technical Documents and traceability Matrix Sheet as per Confidential Standards.
- Involved in status calls daily.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, 184.108.40.206(GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, OM, INV, PO),Reports 9i/10g, Forms 9i/10g, Oracle 10g, SQL*Loader, Toad, UNIX, XML/BI Publisher.
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant.
- Identification of Gap & put collaborative effort with the Technical team to address the same through Technical Specification.
- Interacting with Business for requirement analysis to implement the changes
- Technical Design documents preparation
- Handling and resolving the issues related to the day-to-day transactions in Account Receivables and Confidential specific tools.
- Development of OA Framework
- Performance Enhancement of existing code
- Developed various Extensions and Personalization’s in OM and AR.
- Developed an Inbound Interface in CRM module with all Confidential Standards, for uploading the Service and Software Subscription Agreement legacy data into Customer Base Tables. The error data is captured into custom tables and forwarded to client’s mail through e-mail Frame Work Mechanism.
- Involved in debugging various Pricing, OM, Pricing module related Functional Issues.
- Worked on status change program for Service Contracts as per Confidential Business rules.
- Worked on Quality Assurance Program in Service contracts.
- Worked on Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Advanced PL/SQL Concepts.
- Worked on External Table and Global Temporary Table for uploading the Multiple Records
- For Session based and as well as sending the Notifications to user for Successful and unsuccessful
- Records through email package.
- Developed the Form to upload multiple records at a time via single formatted .csv file for both insert and delete operations.
- Worked on BI Publisher Report for Display Unit Selling Price, Shipment Value (Unit Selling Price * Order Qty) And Shipment Value (USD) and Total Order Value only Once for the first occurrence of the Order#, Shipset# and Line# combination to avoid Duplicates.
- Worked on Welcome Kit Reports to print welcome kit on a contract-by-contract basis. It contains detailed information on how we deliver the services.
- Worked on Install Base on Shipped quantity must be increased to 10 Digit number in the Cleanse Process.
- Worked on IB As part of enabling the T&C SW subscription business model, IBAE Shipment interface needs to IB creation for initial and follow-on purchase of T&C Licenses from CCW based on PAK delivery preference (Single/Multiple).
- The project involved in implementing and developing various RICEW components for OMAR
- Developed various Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder
- And Application Object Library (AOL).
- Prepared design documents (MD050), technical documents (MD070) and Installation documents (MD120) for all the customizations.
- Update the Account Generator Process for the Set of Books to use the new workflow process.
- Created and used stored procedures, packages, cursors and functions to do the validations on the
- Legacy data, Created indexes to enhance the performance of the application.
- Worked on conversion of journal entries from old set of books to new set of books.
- Created Staging tables to load the records and uploaded the flat files using SQL*Loader.
- Configured Concurrent Executable, Concurrent Programs, Request Sets, Request Groups, Functions, Menus, Sub-Menus, And Custom Responsibilities.
- Customized the Journal Entries Report in AR, which is used to review the details that make up
- The general ledger journal entries.
- Created and customized Reports in (OM).
- Customized the existing forms as per the client requirement.
- Registered the PL/SQL scripts using Concurrent Programs and attached the programs to Request Sets.
- Created and customized Reports in AR and using Reports 10g.
- Used FNDLOAD utility to migrate the responsibilities, request sets, concurrent programs, value sets, Concurrent Managers, Context-Sensitive DFF, Profile Options, Form Personalization’s etc.
- Develops cash application procedures and training documentation.
- Involved in the User Acceptance testing and Post Production support.
Environment: Oracle Applications, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 10g, Reports 10g,Oracle, TOAD,$U.
Confidential, Wautosa, WI
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Developing the application MDM Frame Work End to End
- Writing code, Unit Test Scripts
- Writing Technical description AIM Methodology
- Head scrum calls for day to day updates
- Development and requirement gathering.
- Monitoring the progress of the project
- Design and Analysis.
- GAP analysis
- Code review and Performance review
Environment: Oracle Applications R12,Oracle Reports 10g, Oracle Forms Data Load, Putty, TOAD, HP Quality Centre
Confidential, Wautosa, WI
Oracle Performance Tuner
- Reviewing code being developed for various releases
- Sending code review response for each SPR which highlights performance loopholes and also gives suggestions to enhance the performance of codes.
- Performance Testing
- Monitoring programs running in production database for performance issues using PRECISE
- Resolving performance issues of reports, forms, PL/SQLs etc which are already running in the production database
- Requesting patch admin team to apply the patches suggested by Oracle and once they are applied, testing them for performance.
- Modules: O2C, P2P,INV