- Over 16 years of professional experience, and 12 years of Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation & Upgrade experience as a Functional Implementation Lead/Test Lead/Sr. Business Analyst - particularly in Oracle Federal and Commercial Financial Management modules.
- Over 10 years of industry experience gathering requirements from key business user groups, analyzing Gaps, prepare, present and test business scenarios in federal implementation projects.
- Test Team Lead at the largest ERP Federal Financials Implementation project in the world with the Confidential, leading a team of functional analysts and testers.
- Testing coordinated across multiple environments.
- Over 8 years of Federal government E2E Oracle implementation experience conducting and preparing documents in compliance with CMMI.
- Extensive BP modeling with a combination of SDLC, Oracle AIM, Agile, and Waterfall methodologies in Cross-Functional business areas (P2P, B2R, A2R, GL, OTC, and CLM).
- Complete E2E Configuration and Set-ups for GL (LE/Ledger/Ledger Sets, MOAC, KFF, DFFs, all types of Value Sets, Profile Options, worked with network admins for configuring Oracle Workflow with Notification mailer, and several other related setups. Similarly, for AR, and FA modules at INL (DOE).
- Over 8 years of business analysis experience utilizing industry-leading collaboration tools like SharePoint, JIRA, Adobe, BPMN for gathering requirements from key business user groups, analyzing Gaps, prepare, present and test business scenarios in commercial and federal projects.
- Over 12 years of experience preparing functional design documents, creating and executing test scripts, developing and delivering end-user training materials such as user guides and desktop procedures/manuals, preparing and performing functional system set-ups in accordance with industry-wide methodology, and interacting with Vendor Technical Support to implement solutions.
- Exhaustive hands-on knowledge conducting blue-print/business solution design workshops with key business process owners, integrate, and in corporate industry-best business practices with existing processes and within the ERP application bandwidth.
- Set-up Users in the ERP database (Application Tier) through Sys Admin. Assign system responsibilities, Grant/Block Permissions & Privileges to modules, and manage/maintain the User ID management tables
- Establish connectivity to external/3rd party middle-ware Apps via APIs, TOAD and SQL*, and ODBC to other DBMS applications.
- Role included active interaction with Leads for Development, Technical, DBA, Configuration Management, Interfaces, Production Support, Network Administrators, and entire Project management team. Primary POC providing daily and weekly status for functional testing via status calls, and status reports to Client and internal PMO team.
Languages: SQL*, PL/SQL programming.
EBS Applications: Oracle EBS (ver. 11.0.3 to R12.2.4) in core AR, AP, GL, Federal Financials, Fed Admin, Service Contracts, Install Base, Inventory, OM, and PO.
Operating Systems: Windows NT, UNIX, OS/2, Windows 2008
Tools: OBIEE, TOAD, VISIO, MS Projects, SharePoint, Remedy, IBM Rational Suite
Databases: Oracle (ver.10G), MS Access and In-house database systems
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Oracle R12 Federal Financials, Internal Controls, and Functional Consultant
- Develop Requirements, Coordinate projects including year-end close, Document and implement new policies and procedures, Communicate with stakeholders, accountable for the timely and quality submission of deliverables.
- Produce high-quality process mapping capable of supporting several important business goals such as Business process improvement, BPR, Training, Process/workflow clarification, Regulatory compliance, internal audit and Role clarity (RACI chart).
Oracle R12.2.7 Financials Trainer
- Training materials prepared for GL, AR, and FA and handed as deliverables.
- Provided technical input and BA requirements for the proposal written for Confidential . project expected to be awarded in FY2019.
- Provided responses to technical queries from Confidential . for CLM, P2P, BP flows, RTM, fit-gap analysis, and testing sections of the proposal.
- Travel and home improvement projects
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Integral part of a diverse team that is implementing Privileged Security solutions to 70+ Federal Agencies on CDM contract with Confidential .
- Support the implementation of privileged account security solutions across multiple federal government agencies with CyberArk, SailPoint, CA PAM, and Splunk.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
ERP R12 Federal Financials Consultant
- Prepare Confidential Business Process flows from existing DAI “As-Is” process flows for A2R, P2P, and BE to make them more Confidential.
- Provide functional inputs for Agency-specific and Global RTM, E2E testing 1 and 2, UAT co-ordination of PMO activities for P2P, B2R, CLM, Project Costing & Billing, and A2R.
- Prepare Data validation checklists for Data Conversion activities from current Coast Guard instance.
- Point person for interaction with Confidential HQ LAN-A network administrators to resolve firewall, SFTP, SSH, SSL protocols, Java Applet, and MS Excel Macro issues and workarounds from Client side.
- Resolve implementation issues with IBC (Federal SSP) O&M technical and functional resources in Reston and Denver. Familiarity with EIS Reporting tool for production of Ad-hoc reports in GL (FSG Reports, Recon and trial balance reports).
ERP R12 Financials Functional Consultant and Project Manager
- Gather and Prepare Functional Design Documents (MD-050), Configuration and Set-ups (BR-100s), Conversion documentation (CV-040), Trouble-shoot issues and utilize Oracle My Support as required, interact with fellow-technical team members, client’s IT Support team members, and business users for multiple projects related to creation of 2nd Legal Entity, and implementation of Oracle AR (with CE) module, and ACH functionality.
- Project Manager creating, updating, and providing project status to client’s stakeholders on a daily, weekly basis with formal reports out of MS Projects.
Confidential, Washington, DC
ERP Federal Financials SME
- Perform QA and IV&V on a very large-scale ERP R12 Upgrade project across all UFMS Federal agencies.
- Prepare IV&V findings on the department-wide Accounting Treatment Manual Trial upgrade, instance management and all other Confidential Project deliverables.
- Participate in R12 upgrade of all major ERP Financials R12 modules, hosted by Oracle Cloud Managed Services on a Cloud platform (FEDRAMP-certified).
- Perform the impact analysis of the R12 upgrade on the Hyperion-Consolidated Financial Reporting System (CFRS) with the GTAS patches that will be applied at the time of the R12 upgrade .
Confidential, New York, New York
- Implementation of ERP R12 P2P Account Standardization to Global Confidential locations.
- I-Procurement, Core Purchasing, Accounts Payable and General Ledger changes to comply with global standards.
- Categories and Catalog creation and assignments adhering to Confidential codes.
- Workflow changes and Forms personalization.
- Used XML Publisher to create Reports.
- Set-up Users in ERP. Assign system responsibilities, and Grant Permissions & Privileges to modules.
- End-User training provided to EMEA, Asia Pac, Africa, and Latin American countries.
- Set-up Application-level Alerts, Workflow Notifications, and Email Alerts (via MS Outlook Exchange Server).
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Functional Lead- Accounts Receivables and Cash Management
- Implementation of Accounts Receivables, Cash Management and CRM modules to existing ERP 11.5.10 platform.
- Gather requirements; configure the ERP instance for system integration testing, unit and system test custom objects, and implementation phase.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Global Process Lead - Distribution and Order Management
- Prepare and Conduct Explore sessions with world-wide business units for the global roll-out of Oracle.
- Gather Requirements, prepare business process flows, and configure the ERP environment for the Conference Room Pilot (CRP).
- Prepare the Test Plan for CRP2, CRP3/UAT and End User Training, write test scripts for PO, and gather business requirements for the entire core EBS Oracle R12.1.3 modules planned for implementation-Phase I.
- Heavy Interaction with network administration for setting up of AD, LDAP and TCP/IP connections to the Oracle 10G database. Set-up DNS listener names for connectivity of SQL Server to the database.
- Test the scripts for all the Phase I implementation module areas (PO, PA, and AP) in the DEV instance and provide feedback to the OCS functional team.
Confidential, Fairfax VA
- Test Lead for ERP 11.5.10 enhancements and co-coordinating activities such as instance readiness, test scenarios, test scripts, test execution of customizations in the areas of Funds Control, Grants Administration and Project Costing for NIH ERP enhancements.
- Prepare the Test Plan, conduct the Test Readiness Review (TRR), and assist in writing test scripts for the above mentioned areas of enhancements.
- Hands-on experience setting-up Governance, Risks, Controls (GRC) module in the areas of Application, Transaction, and Preventive Controls Governors. Similar to Windows GPO Controls.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Test Team Lead in the largest ERP Financials Implementation project in the world. Solution involves Integration of CMS Medicare Contractors onto single ERP Financials platform
- Primary Test coordinator for testing in three test instances.
- Heavy one-on-one interaction with key client POCs on a daily basis.
- Testing involved Beta testing and User Testing of enhancements and one-off production break fix testing, under stringent federal government compliance guidelines due to highly sensitive test data.
- Strong knowledge of federal regulations pertaining to IT security, administrative approval process to obtain access to test and production database instances and applications, and protection of highly sensitive Medicare contractor and private records such as social security and medical records of individuals.
- Senior Consultant involved in implementation of Service Contracts, and Install Base modules as part of overall team implementing entire ERP R12 e-business suite of applications.
- Prepared Business requirement documents (BRD), Functional Design Documents (FDD), Test Scripts, and Configuration documents (BR-100) utilizing AIM methodology and naming convention, as part of key deliverables. Performed Configuration and Functional Set ups of ERP Application modules (Service Contracts, AR, & GL) for conference room pilot (CRP) sessions.