- Over 7 years of IT industry experience in the field of Client/Server Applications and Middleware Server Administration.
- Extensively worked on BEA Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g Server, Apache http Server 2.2.x as administrator for Server Installations, Configuration, Application components deployment, performance tuning including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering, implementing and performance tuning clustered Oracle SOA suite 126.96.36.199 (BPEL, ESB, BAM, and Web Center), Oracle Web logic Server, Oracle HTTP Server, Identity Management, Configuring Metadata, Patch Upgrades.
- Excellent working knowledge of Operation & Production Support with large mission critical systems in multiple technologies and platforms including Web Logic, SOA, Apache Tomcat, Jboss and UNIX. Coordinated with Oracle to resolve issues related with Web Logic products.
- Analyzed performance data with specialized tools via Web Services API
- Experience in setting High Availability and clustering for SOA suite.
- Experience in deployment in SOA suite with Stage, No - stage, External stage modes.
- Familiar in J2EE technologies such as EJB, Java, JSP, Servlets, XML, and Web Services.
- Worked on Heterogeneous Platforms that includes Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris and Windows 2003/2008
- Good experience in configuring and managing secured environments using SSL and digital certificates.
- Experienced in writing UNIX Shell Scripts and implementing auto deployment process.
- Performed thread dump analysis manually by looking for common symptoms like dead locks.
- Ability to work in team-oriented, multi-tasking, fast-paced and matrix managed environments.
- Highly experienced in Migration of Web Logic from 9.2 to 10.3 and upgrade of JDK in application environments.
- Strong Programming skills in web programming using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML and DHTML.
- Installed and Configured Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.5/6.0. Configured Plug-Ins from other Web Servers.
- Hands on Experience with writing adhoc SQL queries to validate data/jobs status and producing user reports.
- Provided 24*7 on call support. Good team player with excellent communication skills, ability to produce & maintain documentation.
Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, WLST
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (SUSE, REDHAT, Ubuntu), HP-UX, Sun Solaris and Mac.
Database: Oracle8i/9i/10g, DB2 UDB, My SQL, MS SQL Server.
Web Development: J2EE Technology, JDK, JDBC2.0, Servlets2.0, HTML, XML
Messaging Services & Version Control: IBM Websphere MQ, TIBCO, JMS, SVN, Perforce, CVS, PVCS, Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Clear Case
Tools: Ant, Maven, Rational Rose, Log4J, Cruise Control, Jgoodies Swing Suite, Toad, Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports and iReport tool, QTP, JUNIT, PR-Tracker, JIRA, BugZilla, FIT, WIreshark, Putty.
Monitoring Tools: OEM Grid Control, JRockit MC, JConsole, IBM Tivoli, Site scope, Wily.
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10g/11g,Apache TOMCAT, JBOSS 4.x, Oracle SOA 10g/11g
General Tools: Jenkins, Mercury Load Runner, Win Runner, JBuilder, LDAP, LDAP Browser, Putty, WinSCP, Microsoft Office, Eclipse Tortoise SVN repo browser, MS Visual Studio, IBM command Editor, Toad, Rational CLEARCASE, SVN
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential -Charlotte NC
WEB LOGIC ADMIN
- Install, configure and administration of BEA Web Logic Server 8.1/9.x/11g in various environments.
- Installed SOA 11g components along with Web Logic Server.
- Installed and configured proxy server (I Planet).
- Deployment activities on OAS/BPEL/ESB and SOA Application Servers and on Web logic Console In the form of War and Jar files.
- Experience in setting of High Availability and clustering forOracle SOAsuite.
- Configured and administered JDBC, JMS, JNDI in Web Logic Server8.1/9.x/11g.
- Tuning and configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g environment for high availability and load balance.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Web Logic Servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Failover functionalities.
- Deployed the composites on manage serves using SOA console.
- Extensive experience with design, development and deployment of business process integration using Oracle SOA - Fusion Middleware.
- Configured Clustering EJB objects, JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Configured Node manager for administer the Managed servers.
- Configured and administered Web Logic server with Oracle9i/10g/11g database.
- Used WLST to had an automated way of creating and managing domains.
- Setting up the cluster environment for Web Logic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Configured applications in various work environments like Development, System Test and Production.
- Monitor and manage SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, Fusion Middleware Control Console to perform administrative tasks.
- Utilized the Web Logic Admin utility for retrieving and analyzing the Thread dump information, including the Web Logic's Server state information, license information, storing user credentials etc.
- Monitored JVM heap size using Wily Intro scope.
- Troubleshooting emerging application issues, from Web Logic configuration side.
- Developed UNIX shell/WLST scripts and auto deployment process.
- Applied the patches to theWeb Logic servers.
Confidential -Bothell, WA
Web Logic/SOA Admin
- Installed Web Logic Application server 9.2/10.3 using graphic and silent mode and configured the Web Logic domain.
- Performed Web Logic server administration tasks like configuring Managed servers and setup cluster environment.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server 2.x Web Servers in various environments.
- Performed migration and up gradation tasks like upgrading Web Logic Server 8.1 to 9.2 Web Logic 9.2 to Web Logic 10.3 and updating JDK’s and installing service packs and patches for Web Logic Server.
- Troubleshooting everyday problems and issues by interacting with developer and testing teams and provided 24x7 On Call Production support on rotation basis.
- Deployed various J2EE and enterprise applications (WAR, JAR, RAR, EAR) on managed servers and cluster environment and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Failover.
- Configured IIS Proxy Plug-in for Web Logic Servers.
- Configured Site Minder SSO (Single Sign on) on IIS as a web agent.
- Configured and Maintained the Web Logic and CSS Load balancing Clusters.
- Maintained Queues, Topics, in Web Logic JMS Server and MQ Series. Configured the Message Bridges between JMS Server and MQ Series.
- Monitored the Web Logic Execute Queues, JMS Queues and MDBs.
- Extensively used UNIX shell Scripts for automating batch programs.
- Implemented security by configuring Secured Socket Layer (SSL) for client authentication and data encryption.
- Developed and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Troubleshooting with Thread and Heap analysis Using Samurai thread dump, TDA and Heap Analyzer for detecting blocking and locked threads.
- Working knowledge of JMS using IBM MQ Series.
- Experience in working with Toad to run basic production support queries.
- Supported developers and QA by maintaining test environments and configuring application servers to development specifications.
- Consult with IT project management, product management, development, and engineering teams to discuss capacity planning and resource allocation.
Environment: BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.2/10.x, JDK 1.4/1.5, Apache 2.x, UNIX, Sun Solaris, Red Hat LINUX, Windows, Oracle 8i/9i,10i JDBC, LDAP, Perl, JSP, Servlets, XML,MS Office, open SSL, Secure SSH, Putty. OSB, DNS, Wily/CA Intro scope 4.0/5.3.1/7.0
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Web logic/SOA Administrator
- Experience inperformance tuningofOracle SOA suite and experience in setting ofHigh availabilityandclusteringfor Oracle SOA suite.
- Configured coherence servers, creating cache servers and configuration files for coherence.
- Worked in a diverse team of Integration developers, Architects and DBAs in designing and deploying SOAsolutions for the client.
- Experience of doingcapacity planningforOracle SOAsuite with other integration technologies.
- Deployed applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) using WLST Service, console and ANT scripts.
- Implemented and integrated the business logic inPLSQLpackages using Database Adapters in differentBPELProcesses.
- Integrated OracleBPELwithESB, LDAP Interfaces and EDI.
- Installed, configured, administered and monitoredBPEL, ESB, and WSM.
- Installed and configuredOracle Web Logic Server 10.3/10.0 /8.1 in various environments.
- ConfiguredJDBC, JMS, JNDIin Web Logic Server 10.3/10.0/8.1.
- Involved inmaintenanceof production SOA instances.
- Installed Tax ware server and configured the server
- Develop and maintain configuration manuals, procedure manuals and standards for JBoss application servers
- Configureddata sources, connection poolsfor the application users for Oracle SOA Suite.
- IntegratedOracle Application Serverwith SOA Suite 10.1.3.x for topology relation management as integrated layer for transactions.
- Extensively usedJMS adaptorto Produce and consume the messages.
- CreatedJMS Queues, JMS TopicsandMQ Queues and used Distributed Queue Management.
- Configuring web server plug-ins for JBOSS application server
- Setting up theclusterenvironment for Web Logic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- ResearchandTroubleshootingof emerging application issues from Web Logic configuration to code issues.
- Extensive experience onBPEL Service Monitoringand respective actions.
- Extensively worked on applyingpatchesfor application andoc4jinstances, if any.
- ConfigureLDAPusing Netscape directory Server for user authentication.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite, Web Logic Server 8.1/9.1/10.x, Apacheweb server,Web Logic portal, JDK1.5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML, Oracle9i, Ant1.5.1, Linux, FTP.
Web Logic Server AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Developed UNIX shell scripts and Ant scripts to automate application deployment, monitoring and log rotation. Configured Network Security account maintenance using bash shell scripts.
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Web logic 9.x/10.x
- Creation of SSL and Digital Certificates for requesting generating and implementation for the communication between Web server and the Application server.
- Deployed the J2EE Applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) on Multiple Web Logic Servers and Maintained Load balancing, high availability and Failover Functionality.
- Managed and monitored JVM performance tuning by adjusting WLS heap size & GC parameters for monitoring the heap and physical memory
- Configured and administered connection pools, multi connection pools and Data Source for JDBC Connections.
- UNIX monitoring using tools such as vmstat, mpstat, iostat and top.
- Developed Startup, Shutdown and Status for Web Logic Server scripts using WLST
- Borne shell scripts using vi for Solaris administration tasks.
- Understanding the business requirements and attending the specification meetings/QA meetings/release meetings.
- Provided Support for Teams in Activities such as Load Testing, Trouble Shooting, and Performance Tuning.
Environment: Web Logic Platform 8.1 SP6, SUSE Linux, Sun Solaris, Apache, iPlanet, LDAP, Oracle 9i, IBM DB2, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, JDBC, Mercury diagnostic server.
Web Logic Administrator/Application Support
- Involved in all administrative tasks like Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Troubleshooting of BEA Web Logic Application Server 8.1 on Solaris platform.
- Responsible for starting up, configuring, administering and maintaining the J2EE applications as part of the enterprise's computing/ networking infrastructure and applications
- Extensively involved in Tuning and Clustering of the WLS 8.1.
- Maintained WLS in a project 40+ clusters, 86 applications with about 145 servers deployed on separate boxes.
- Setting up the cluster environment for Web Logic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Deployed applications on multiple Web Logic Servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionality.
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting all Web Logic related issues reported by the clients in different environments like Dev, Test, UAT, Pre-Prod and Production.
- Involved in bridge calls with other team members and developers for resolving the high priority issues in the Production Environment.
- Used Tibco EMS to provide fully compliant JMS as well as several value added features.
- Troubleshooting Web Logic server connection pool between Oracle 9i and DB2.
- Helped build the Swing based E-Business Control Center for Web logic Portal Product.
- Involved in doing a performance benchmark of Web Logic Server by using Load Runner.
- Involved in Performance monitoring and performance tuning of WLS.
- Developed ANT build scripts, UNIX Shell scripts and auto deployment process.
- Involved in Configuration and Troubleshooting of Sun One 5.1 on Solaris platform.
Environment: JDK 1.4, Web Logic Server 7.x/8.x, Sun One 5.1, Solaris, Linux, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, LDAP, JDBC, JMS, XML, Oracle9i, Ant1.5.3, Maven.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes