- An Oracle R12/11i/10g/9i/8i Certified Database Administrator having 12 years of experience as Oracle Applications Database Administrator on Oracle Applications 12.1.3/12.1.1/12.0.6/12.0.3/188.8.131.52/11.5.10/11.5.9/11.0.3 on Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP - UX, Linux-x86
- Have around 6yrs of Oracle Applications 11i/R12 (ebiz) implementation and Production support experience
- Extensively worked on Sysadmin (user creation, responsibility assignment, patching, cloning etc.) activities of Oracle Applications 11i and R12
- Solid experience in Oracle Applications (R 12/184.108.40.206 ) Installations, Cloning and Upgrade to highest Patch Set Levels, Oracle 10g Application server setup and installation of Discoverer 10g, Oracle Enterprise Manager 10G/11G.
- Very good experience in supporting Oracle Applications 11i/R12 Prd servers having manufacturing (Order management, SCM, OE, PO, Inventory) and finance modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, PA) implemented
- Extensive experience in supporting multiple Oracle Applications, Oracle Application Server, Databases running 24x7 mission-critical / OLTP applications under multi-tier architecture demanding high availability and increased performance. Worked in environment where uptime SLA is 99.99%
- Experience in implementing RAC 11g RAC-to-RAC cloning, RAC-to-non-RAC cloning. Adding node, removing node and supporting day today performance and environment issue.
- Experience and expertise in Oracle Applications System Administration, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Self Service Web Applications including iStore and iSupplier. Strong experience in Parallel Concurrent Processing, Multi Node/Single Node Cloning of Oracle Applications, Application Tuning, Patching, Security Administration, Integration of Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Single Sign On with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12. DMZ configuration for External iStore and iSupplier Nodes. Implementing Reverse Proxy for Oracle SSO and Oracle Applications.
- Proficient in Space Management, Capacity Planning, Change Management, Backups and Recovery, RMAN, Disaster Recovery, Database and Applications Performance Tuning, Oracle Physical standby databases.
- Implemented DR site for 11.5.10 Oracle Applications and Oracle Application Server 10g (SSO/OID) using IP Change Approach. Integrating OID and Microsoft AD for various Single Sign-on Requirements and architecture. Customizing SSO Authentication Plug-in and Integrating Oracle SSO with CA Siteminder. Windows Native Authentication configuration with Microsoft AD and Oracle Single Sign-on.
- Extensive uses of utilities like Rapid Install, Rapid Clone, autoconfig, adpatch, adctrl, adrelink, adadmin, adident, adautoconfig for maintenance of Oracle application. Also conversant with SYSADMIN tasks.
- Extensively worked on responsibilities creation/migration, users/schema creaion and privilege assignment
- Worked on Database 8i, 9i 10g and 11g and used all advanced features of 10g like AWR, ASH, ADDM, Transportable Tablespace and Data Pump.
- Strong UNIX - Solaris, Linux, HP-UX and AIX experience
- Troubleshooting Oracle Concurrent Managers, Forms, Reports, Apache and OC4J oacore, oafm components.
- Experience in performing backup and recovery using backup tools like Veritas Backup Exec, Netbackup with RMAN integration.
- Understanding and Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions. New IP Change Approach for DR Sites.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the Database System.
- Have strong experience on tuning database memory, application, I/O and operating systems
- Make recommendations regarding hardware needed to enhance the usefulness and speed of current or anticipated databases.
- Worked on several XML publisher configuration issues like changing .env file
- Strong technical background, communication and presentation skills, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, quality focused team player and highly result oriented, positive attitude with a commitment towards excellence.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Sun Solaris 7.0/8.0/9.0/10 Red Hat Linux 2.1/3.0/4.0/5.0 AS & ES IBM - AIX 5.1 Windows NT/2000/2003/XP
DATABASES: Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i,10g & 11g Informix 9.3/9.4 DB2 8.0
ORACLE APPLICATIONS: Oracle Applications R12(12.0.1 to 12.1.3) Oracle Applications 11i(11.5.9,11.5.10,220.127.116.11) Oracle Applications 11(11.0.3)
TOOLS: Oracle11g GRID Control, DBASTUDIO, Erwin, TOAD, SQL Navigator, OBIEE, Perforce, Kintana (PPM),Vertex (ECM), Sabrix, SQL Developer RMAN, RAC, EXPDP/IMPDP, SQLLoader, Tkprof, Statspack, ADDM, AWR ISA (Informix Server Administrator)
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Manage, maintain and Administer Oracle E-Business suite R12 which is 24X7 with Oracle Financials and ChRM modules on R12 release.
- Supported Implementing Oracle application new modules.
- Clone the Production system to create Test / Dev environment
- Working closely with the application development team for Bug Fixes and with Oracle Support for TAR.
- Performance Tuning of Oracle Application and Database
- Managing user accounts and their security privileges
- Database space management to optimize I/O, SQL Tuning.
- Defined Concurrent Programs and Manage Work sift for Concurrent Managers.
- Oracle AD: R12, in Shared APPL TOP, with all of the AD tools maintain apps/ database. Patch, clone, refresh, RAC, Dataguard (clod/hot standby), and PCP/load balance database and application configuration. Maintaining Work Flow.
- Shared Application Tier File System, NAS, OCFS2, node maintain.
- Oracle Database: RMAN create database technical stack for APPS/DB clone
- EMC power SAN disk RAID portioning and CRS, ASM install.
- RDBMS, Dataguard, RAC, clone database, ASM, RMAN
- OLTP/OLAP database administration, upgrade, patches, installation, RAC-Standby, rolling upgrade, RMAN, ASM, instance-SQL tuning, physical-logical standby.
- Grid Control/OEM management, installation and configuration.
- Oracle Server upgrading, installation, migration, configuration, patching, cloning.
- RMAN, Data Pump, SQL Loader, FLASHBACK
- OLTP database administration, upgrade, patches, installation, RAC-Standby, rolling upgrade,
- RMAN, ASM, instance-SQL tuning, physical-logical standby.
- Grid Control/OEM management, installation and configuration.
- Oracle server upgrading, installation, migration, configuration, patching, cloning.
- RMAN, Data Pump, SQL Loader, FLASHBACK online backup/restore, performance monitoring and tuning.
- 3- Tier architecture Oracle application server implementation management, standby database.
- Management on the use access control, SSL enable on application.
- Analyzing and applying CPU patches and tech stack upgrades (10.1.3.3 to 10.1.3.5)
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Worked in 24x7 Production Oracle Applications Administration.
- Support for Production, Development, Test, Staging and UAT Instances.
- Performed database upgrade from 10g to 11g.
- Working closely with Functional/Developers and helping them in issues.
- Implemented Parallel Concurrent Processing (PCP).
- Periodic cleaning of Log/Output files.
- Compiling invalid objects in the database.
- Registering users, responsibilities and Organization ID’s.
- Organizing table spaces, data files and other database objects as per OFA standards.
- Managing schemas, tables, tablespaces, datafiles, and dblinks.
- Scheduling and Administration of backups and recoveries strategies.
- Creation of menus, request groups and responsibilities.
- Taking care of performance issues, created indexes and rebuilding the table structure whenever necessary.
- Setup RSA and DSA key authentication for Test and Production instances.
- Patching, cloning, using AD utilities like adpatch, adadmin, admrgpch, adclone.
- Database and Application cloning from production to test instances.
- Monitoring and handling Concurrent Managers related issues.
- Monitoring and administrating Oracle Workflow.
- Registration of New Oracle Apps users and System Printers.
- Administering and configuring Oracle HTTP web server
- Single-node Install & Multi-node Install of R12 Oracle Applications on test instances as part of future enhancements.
- Support functional and development teams for customization or development requirements.
- Good hands on experience in using tools TOAD, SQL* Plus, PL/SQL
- Deploying Code and testing on development instances once the developers provide code builds migrating the deployment to production.
- Auditing the Database at the user, object, session and privilege levels.
- Monitoring the instance statistics and tuning the database to improve performance.
- Good knowledge in system architecture of 11i Applications implementation of various Financials and CRM modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, OR and SCM etc.
- Compiling or registering forms using f60gen utility.
- Cloning of Oracle Application Production Instance for various ongoing development, enhancement, testing and support activities
- Patching Oracle Apps Instance for various bug fixes, enhancements and security issues
- Supporting various clients’ third party applications Markview, Sabrix, Logical Apps etc.
- Performing Production Server outage activities
- Custom code migration using Project & Portfolio Management (Kintana) tool
- 24x7 Production and non Prod Servers monitor for various alerts - like Space usage, locks, workflow issues, high load and high CPU usage.
- Supporting various Disco reports migrations and good experience in Disco Administrator and Desktop
- Configuring and troubleshooting XML publisher related issues.
- Supporting BPEL server for various issues
- Installed and configured OBIEE Servers
- Supported OBIEE reports development and migration
- Supported reports conversion from Discoverer to OBIEE
- ERP DB Upgrade/Minimum Baseline Patches Application
- Applied prerequisite database pathces
- Ran adpreclone on the DB node
- Upgraded Oracle Database from 10.2.0.4 to 11gR2(18.104.22.168)
- Applied Minimum Baseline patches for Oracle Apps 11i Instance
- Applied custom code to Oracle Applications Instance
- Cloned Support Instance from Prod instance
- Supported post upgrade and patch issues
- Logged TARs for post upgrade issues
- Applied all the India Localization Patches
- Cloned Development, Test and Pre Prod instances
- Migrated all the custom code using PPM (Kintana)
- Performed all the setups for multiple Set of Books (MSOB)
- Upgraded Discoverer EUL Schema (Noetix)
- Migrated all standard code and custom code related to Finance and Mfg modules
- Involved in Corporate Pilot Testing1,2 & 3 of the India Localization Implementation Project
- Supported Post-go live support of India Implementation.
Senior Oracle Apps DBA
- Installed of Oracle Applications R12 prod and test instances on Red Hat Linux EE 4.0
- Created of Applications users and assigned responsibilities.
- Applied RUP1, RUP2 and RUP3 Patches
- Applied Financial product specific patches
- Interacting with users/developers and resolving their regular service requests
- Changed profile options for various financial functional setups
- Have resolved various issues related to setups
- Various TAR’s has been raised at the time of setups being done
- Trained Junior Apps DBA on Oracle Apps R12 and 11i (22.214.171.124)
Oracle Apps 11i PRD Support
- Upgraded AD from AD.H to AD.I.2 by applying patch
- Taken back up of configuration files of both apps tier and db tier
- Applied database interoperability patches
- Created tablespaces as per tablespace mode
- Updated AutoConfig technology stack templates
- Installed the Release 11.5.10 Technology Stack Validation Utility
- Applied maintenance pack (MP)
- Applied security patches
- Applied latest consolidated help patch
- Dropped the MRC schema as it is no longer required
- Maintaining accounts of both e-Business suite and Database on GSI (Global Single Instance) & SRV (Tele Service) Prod & Test instances
- Migrating the databases from Sun box to Linux Box using Exp/imp method
- Upgrading the databases of various GSI & SRV databases
- Adding of responsibilities after verifying appropriate approvals.
- Approving and troubleshooting various Database/Applications login issues
- Troubleshooting of various SSO (Single Sign On) issues.
- Interacting with users/developers and resolving their regular service requests
- Implementing scripts for various mass load/revoke of responsibilities on GSI & SRV instances
- Maintenance of HELPDESK package, which is used by APS (Access Provisioning System)
- Automation of Various Accounts/Responsibilities/Privileges
- Supporting implementation of APS (Access Provisioning System) in SRV (Tele Service) Instances.
- Creation new responsibilities for various E-Business Suite and Tele Service applications
- Supported CRM to GSI merge (C2G) and migration to 11.5.10(11i10) of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Supported RDBMS migration from Oracle 9.2 to 10.1 on GSI & SRV Prod and Test Instances
- Validating, approving and auditing various db links in various GSI, SRV, CAPP, EDW environments
- Auditing of GSIAP for various secured responsibilities like System Administrator, SI ACCT, Application Developer etc.
- Worked as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) and prepared various SOX processes doc related to Security and System Access Management
- Working as a POC for APAC region for Security and System Access Management
- Monitoring the database performance using the stats pack reports
- Working on the RDBMS patching, Application Patching & database refreshes
- Setup the standby databases with manage recovery mode
- Weekend & weekly on call support.
Oracle 1St level Support.
- Supporting users of large databases on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Mentoring other Oracle DBAs
- Preparation of Technical information Notes on
- Performance tuning of oracle databases
- Backup and recovery
- Installation & configuration of Database on different platforms.
- Implementation of Standby databases (DR) and Dataguard
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes