Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant Resume
- Seven years of experience in Oracle Applications focused on IT Strategy, Business Analysis, Business Process Mapping and specialization in providing Oracle software solutions in Oracle E - Business Suite (Oracle Applications) with different versions of oracle applications version 11.5.x and R12.
- Extensive experience in different phases of SDLC like analyzing & Planning, designing, implementation and support for Oracle Supply Chain Management, Order Management (OM), Manufacturing like Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), General Ledger(GL), Account Payables(AP), Account Receivables(AR).
- Experience in Order to Cash and Procure to Pay life cycles.
- Extensively worked with Customizations and 24/7 Production support in modules include AP, AR, OM, PO, INV and GL.
- Involved in development of RICE components using SQL Developer and Toad as per Oracle Applications coding standards.
- Comprehensive experience in Customizing, Modification & developing of Forms, Reports using Oracle Form builder 6i & 10g, Oracle Report builder 6i & 10g and XML/Business Intelligence(BI) Publisher 10g & 11g.
- Good experience in handling different Application Object Library (AOL), sys admin & TCA Architecture.
- Good experience in routing information according to user defined business rules using Oracle Workflow Builder.
- Proficient working in onsite-offshore model with different teams like business users, developers, project managers, quality assurance, DBAs and Business Analysts, 24/7 Production Support, and also handled Change Requests from client.
- Good Experience in preparing Functional (MD50) and Technical Specification (MD70) Documents, SMTD (System maintenance & Technical Design Document), BR100, User Training Documents.
- Expertise in importing data from legacy system to Oracle Applications through interface program and conversion programs using PL/SQL scripts for SQL loader.
- Expertise in using ticketing tools like Remedy system and JIRA system.
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving ability coupled with excellent written, verbal and inter-personnel communication skills and client facing skills.
- Fair understanding of Business analysis, Process management and Best Practices Understanding of IT service management (ITIL framework)
- Hands-on experience with crucial project phases such as Scoping, Scheduling, Requirement Capturing, Gap Analysis and Delivery in consulting and software services projects
ERP: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.9, 11.5.10, 18.104.22.168), Release 12. Supply Chain Management (SCM),Inventory (INV), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), General Ledger(GL), Account Payables(AP), Account Receivables (AR)
PROCESSES: Order to Cash and Procure to Pay
TOOLS: SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Business Intelligence(BI)/XML Publisher 10g & 11g, Workflow Builder 2.6.x, Form Builder 6i & 10g, Report Builder 6i & 10g, TOAD, SQL*Developer & Putty.
DATABASE: Oracle 9i/10g/11g
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows NT/XP/ 98/2000/2003/ VISTA, UNIX
LANGUAGES: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, UNIX Shell Script
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in Customer Requirement gathering, forecasting, gap analysis, doing functional and technical design for interfaces & conversion.
- Closely working with solution architects to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture i.e. oracle R12.
- Prepared detailed business requirements, gap analysis and performed custom configuration of the Oracle CRM On Demand solution.
- Model the refined business scenario into a System's Requirement Specification (SRS) documentation.
- Having complete involvement in CRP1 & CRP2. Interaction with business users and follow up with multiple business scenario & processes.
- Building APIs using SQL & Pl\SQL for the interfaces & conversion as per the design & also query tuning. Involved in System Integration testing for the interfaces and migration of codes.
- Define Organization Structure (MOAC), Users and Responsibilities, Security Profiles and Flex Fields
- Involved in setup for Payables, Inventory, Purchasing, General Ledger based on deep understanding of the functional processes
- Defined profile options to specify certain implementation parameters
- Involved in conversion of multiple JSP forms into BI Publisher 11g as per business requirement.
- Involved in preparing test cases & test scripts for UAT and uploading same on HP Quality Center.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i, R12 (12.0.3), OM, AR, AP, SCP, GL,PL/SQL, XML Publisher, Oracle Workflow2.6.3.
Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant
- Requirements gathering for enhancements from Business Managers for R12 components. Worked with solution architects to understand the current system and impact of R12 on existing custom objects.
- Testing R12 SLA reporting, Finding Bugs, reporting to Oracle team for same, keeping track of Bugs and providing regular updates.
- Wrote scripts for creating tables, Indexes, Grants and Synonyms and made modifications for the existing tables as per business logic & involved in query optimization & tuning using Explain Plan.
- Development of new Objects that includes Triggers, APIs, & subprograms for migration Project specifically for GL, SLA,AP, AR, PO & INV.
- Involved in writing registration Scripts for Application Object Library objects, also used FND LOAD to migrate object from one instance to another.
- Document process workflow as received from the business, and configure system to match such workflow.
- Create technical design specifications based on functional requirements as received from Business Analyst. Complete all technical development tasks for any programs, forms or reports as required by the functional user community.
- Responsible for designing, (MD70), coding, testing, debug and documentation to ensure artifact can be maintained in the future.
- Adhere to the Oracle AIM Software Development Lifecycle process.
- Research solutions to business problems and gaps by utilizing Oracle Applications standard functionality whenever possible.
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement where we can leverage Oracle functionality that did not exist in previous systems.
- Responsible for complete unit testing, like writing test scripts and record the results for each test.
- Involved in CEMLI migration. In which test all customization including forms, reports, workflows, and interfaces to ensure that all are functioning properly in upgraded R12 environment.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.8, Oracle Database R12 ERP, GL, SLA,AR, PO and AP, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Putty, Forms 6i & 10g, Jira system, Reports 6i & 10g, UNIX, Windows XP, Workflow 2.6.3.
- Worked as technical lead at client facing role.
- Designed and developed Back Order Process to identify, release and cancel Sales Order by using Oracle Forms
- Developed Concurrent Programs to Process Back Orders. Conduct Discovery sessions at client end in order to extract and understand their requirements.
- Designed & developed extract Program to provide flat file Oracle Order details to third party system which handled huge database of Oracle Orders.
- Responsible for preparing Support & Maintenance Technical documents and Process Documents as per client requirement. Create User Acceptance Test Plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) document, Process Workflows & reports in Real Time & Analytics.
- Handled various applications at a time which involves handling the issues logged in BMC remedy system by key users & third party users with in specific Service Level Agreement (SLA), Minor enhancements which includes oracle scripts, packages & procedures as per client need.
- Handled database upgrade from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g in NSN which involved managing & organizing team meetings with business users, 3rd Party, client, DBAs & technical team.
- Involved in Enhancement and customization of application using pl\sql at backend.
- Worked on performance tuning the PL/SQL code and view using Explain Plan.
- Follow up with client and business users with their issues through Remedy. Successfully handled Priority 1 and less priority issues.
- Involved in routine check and system balance on daily and weekly basis.
- Successfully handled team of 15 people at the offshore.
Environment: Oracle Database 9i & 10g, Oracle Application 11i, Order Management (OM), CRM,PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Developer, Toad, Citrix Server, UNIX, Windows 2003 & XP
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Responsible for creation of Organization, Organization Location, Inventory Item, etc.
- Chart of Accounts, Calendar, and Currency creation for Primary/Secondary Ledger.
- Developed SQL*Loader files to load data from legacy system into the Account Receivables (AR) staging tables for importing Customer data.
- Converted the customer information from legacy system into oracle Applications using custom programs and APIs to effect the HZ tables in TCA.
- Generated various Reports like: AP Trial Balance, OSP reports (customized to PPL).
- Worked on Journal Import in General Ledger (GL) to load the data into Oracle application tables.
- Developed BI Publisher reports like PO: Recurring Purchase Order reports and many other custom reports.
- Developed oracle form using form builder 10g which includes various custom forms as per business requirement.
- Actively participated in preparing test scripts and User Acceptance Testing which involves preparation & execution of unit test plan & unit test cases.
- Involved in production support post live of project.
- Worked on fixing bugs with oracle support by raising tars, SRs via metalink.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, AR, AP, PO, OM, GL, INV, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Developer, Reports 10g, BI Publisher, UNIX, TOAD.
Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant
- Monitored the functioning and working of the inventory module and developing and maintaining a stable system.
- Rectifying functional and technical problem raised into Remedy system related to inventory integration and enhancing the performance of the system
- Import Work Orders from various legacy systems to Oracle Order Management (OM) system.
- Designed and developed purchase order import interface program to import standard purchase order
- Worked on Requisitions Import Interface program to upload purchase requisitions data to Oracle Purchasing
- Involved in designing a complete re-architecture of inventory items and bill of materials (BOM) to support all product and service sales, billing, and renewal from the Oracle system.
- Prepared functional test cases and test scenarios for business application.
- Part of design documentation phase. This involved updating technical and functional documents as per new business requirements.
- Finding gaps/problems in the current system from business prospective and worked on the gaps in eBS system. Been part of production deployment and provide production support.
- Handled the Billing Integration Module Related Problems of the Oracle Apps 11i System ( Level 1 to Level 3 production support)
- Created a winning and convincing proposal of Change Requests according to the Customer Requirement Study (CRS)
Environment: Oracle Database 9i, Oracle Applications 11.5.10, OM, CRM, BOM,IB, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, TOAD, UNIX, Windows XP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes