Sr. Oracle Soa Developer Resume
- Around 7+ Years of Professional Experience in Oracle Fusion and Oracle applications involving SOA, BPM, OSB and Enterprise Application Integration in Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Implementation Support and Administration
- Adept in Oracle Fusion Middleware toolsets like Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Mediator, Oracle Service Bus (OSB),BPEL, Application Integration Architecture (AIA), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), Oracle Business Process Management (OBPM), Business Rules Service and Business Events.
- Experience as BPM Consultant in analysis, design, development, implementation and production support of Client Server, Enterprise and BPM applications
- Distributed software design experience using Java platform lile J2EE, JSON or equivalent . Service Oriented Architecture Design using WS - Security, SOAP/HTTP/REST, WSDL, XML/XSD (Schemas).
- Experience in installation, configuration of Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting of OSB, Java and ODI code for fixing defects
- Supporting of production activities, including some customer support, periodic batch support, and other production related activities such as SIR fixes and enhancements.
- Migration experience from SOA 10g to SOA Suite 11g (Oracle Web logic Server Administration console, Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware control).
- Experience in Deployment Strategy of BPEL, ESB.
- Experience wif performance tuning.
- Experience in Oracle OSB to build service proxies like load balancing, dynamic routing, fault handling to back - end SOA services.
- Experience in SOA, Orchestration and Integration Technologies in the areas of web services, SOAP, WSDL, BPEL, XML, REST, UDDI and XSD.
- Experience in building large - scale SOA solutions using Oracle SOA Suite components like BPEL Process, Business Rules, Human Task, Mediator and various activities like Assign, Invoke, Switch, Flow, Java embedding, Wait and While
- Hands-on experience implementing Web Services SOAP and REST
- Experience in Oracle E-business suite Order API and Customer API.
- Experience Installing and Configuring BPEL 10.1.3.4 on Oracle Application Server.
Oracle Fusion Middleware: Oracle SOA Suite 10g, 11g, Oracle Application Server 10g, Oracle AS Adapters (Database, JMS, File and FTP, AQ), BPEL and work flow, OSB,ODI, ESB, AIA 2.4, Mediator, Routing Rules, Oracle Web Services Manager (OWSM), B2B and Business Rules, BPMN, Business Activity Monitoring(BAM), Business Intelligence
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7
Programming Languages: Objective-C, C/C++, Java &PHP,PL/SOL
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server & MySQL
Application & Web Servers: BEA WebLogic 10.3, Oracle Application Server (10g),Server ProductsBEA WebLogic7.0 & 8.1, OC4J (Oracle Container for J2EE) 10g
Tools: JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Toad, UML, SOAP UI, Winscp,Putty.
Sr. Oracle SOA Developer
- Hands-on experience working wif JMS, AQ, Oracle Application, Data base and File Adapters, FTP Adapters, AQ Adapters, MQ Adapters, DB Adapters and Java messaging Service (JMS) in BPEL processes.
- Handled various faults in BPEL using Fault Handling Framework.
- Involved in archiving the completed BPEL processes, Removal of all successfully processed XML messages and Deletion of stale instances.
- Experience in application development, debugging, implementation, supporting dev team, testing of Oracle based ERP using SQL, PLSQL, and Database Triggers etc.
- Installation ofOracleSOASuite 11g on WebLogic10.3.6
- Experience in clustering the BPEL/ESB on Oracle Application Server.
- Involved in Design and Development of BPEL Processes and Workflow.
- Involved in Business activity Monitoring, Generate Reports and Business Intelligence.
- Working knowledge on SOA Implementations involving Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML technologies( XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath,SOAP,WSDL) & Oracle JDeveloper.
- Administrating and Web Services monitoring using Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM). Configuring components, policies, steps and alerts etc.
- Proficiency in working wif SOAPUI, PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, etc) and Oracle SQL wif versions 8i, 9i, and 10g.
- Developed complex PLSQL logic for new requirements from business
- Possess good Leadership qualities, Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills being a great team player.
- Quick learner and adaptable to new design patterns/frameworks for fast and quality development.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes