- 9 Plus Years of wide Functional experience in Oracle E - business suite HRMS R11, R12and Oracle Applications Fusion HCM R10/R11,R13.
- Expertise in Fusion HCM offerings- Payroll management, OTL Management, Core HR, Benefits, Work force Deployment, Workforce development, Time and Labor, security, HCM data loader(HDL), OTBI
- Extensively worked on, implementation planning, fit/gap analysis, conference room pilots, configuration, testing, training, rollout, and post-implementation support of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud at various customer sites.
- Involved in Complete lifecycle implementations involving Data allotment, Requirements gathering, Business Process Re-engineering, Configuration, Development, Troubleshooting, Training and production support environment.
- Conducting business process analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives of multiple Oracle ERP applications 11i to R12 knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Experience in full life-cycle Payroll management, implementation of Global HR R12 and upgrades of the Oracle E-Business Suite from 11i to R12.
- Expertise on the following Oracle HRMS modules. Human Resource Management System (HRMS) of Oracle Applications including Oracle Human Resources(HR), Oracle Payroll, Oracle Advanced Benefits(OAB), Oracle Time and Labor(OTL), Oracle Self Service Human Resources(SSHR).
- Expertise in Configurations, Personalization, Fusion Data Security, File-based loaders (FBL), Spreadsheet loader,PayrollBatch Loader, OTBI Reports, BI Publisher reports, HCM Extracts, Workflows and approval configuration, Fast Formulas for Benefits andpayrollmodules
- Configured Legal Employers, Tax Reporting Units,PayrollStatutory units,Payrolls, Earning Elements, Supplemental Earnings, Voluntary & Involuntary Deductions, Pre-Tax elements, Employer Liabilities, etc.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues found in parallel tests scripts, validatedpayrollsetup,payrollelements andpayrollfast formulas.
- Experience in Oracle learning cloud and Oracle recruiting cloud
- Solutions-oriented, innovative and highly motivated OracleHR Functional Implementation consultantwith a proven track record of having successfully completed full cycle implementations of OracleApplications, with experience in providing OracleFunctional solutions and support for major ERP projects.
- Extensively worked on various AIM documentation including Functional Design (MD.050), Fit/GAP Analysis (BR.040), Conversion Design (CV.040), CRP and Go-Live Test Scripts (TE.040) for various EBS HRMS and Fusion HCM modules in due course of Project.
- Expert in designing EBS inbound and outbound interfaces which are related to non-oracle payroll entrainments like ADP, Integral or Ceridian payroll as well, Oracle Payroll base environment and third party systems.
- Possess strong knowledge of Quality Assurance and worked closely with QA team on development of test plan, test cases and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Applications: Oracle Fusion HCM 11g, R9, R10 and R11 (HR, Oracle Time labor pyroll Absence Management), Oracle EBS 11i, R12 (Core HR, Self Service Human Resource, Payroll, OAB, OTL)
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, XML, HTML
Databases: Oracle 11g
Tools: Work Flow Builder, Oracle Business Accelerator, Toad, MS Office Suite
Confidential, LA, CA
Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant
- Project involves implementing oracle fusion HR, Payroll module in first phase and then implementing Talent Management modules.
- Involved in Complete lifecycle implementations involving Requirement Gathering, fit/gap analysis, conference room pilots, configuration, testing, training, rollout, and post-implementation support
- Preparing decks for Functional workshops, CRP1, CRP2, analyzing As-Is processes, perform fit-gap analysis, suggesting To-Be processes and resolutions on gaps.
- Participating in business and system requirements sessions, requirements elicitation and translation to functional specifications, Preparing Functional Design documents and maintaining configuration document
- Configuring HR related setups like Enterprise, LDG, Legal Entities, Organization Tree, Department Tree, Cost Allocation key Flex fields, Grade, Grade rates, Salary Basis, Action/Action Reasons, Person Lookups, Eligibility Profile, Elements, Checklist, Approvals.
- Configured Tax Reporting Units,PayrollStatutory units,Payrolls, Earning Elements, Supplemental Earnings, Voluntary & Involuntary Deductions, Pre-Tax elements, Employer Liabilities, etc.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues found in parallel tests scripts, validatedpayrollsetup,payrollelements andpayrollfast formulas
- Functional Assistance for the Data conversions and data migrations for HDL setups for locations, departments, jobs, Positions.
- Analyzed Organization, Location, Job, and Grade structured and finalized decision on how these would be structured.
- Develop work plans, follow and deliver in line with Fusion Implementation Road map and Methodology.
- Analyze the business operations and drive changes to improve Customer Experience.
- Developed test scenarios to ensure thorough testing and reviewing all test scripts developed by IT to ensure accuracy.
- Preparing test scenarios, performing System Integration Testing, assisted users in Acceptance testing, raising defects, test plan design and test labs in QC tools, working together with different technical team for project closure, providing Maintenance and Support. Worked on Fusion Workforce Deployment (Global HR) and Workforce Development (Talent Management).
Confidential, Orange, CT
Oracle HCM Sr Functional Consultant
- Oracle Fusion HCMCloudresponsible for Implementation Support / Configuration of Oracle Fusion HCMPayroll, Time and Labor.
- Complete understanding of Oracle Implementation in R13, performed end-to-end implementation and Involved in Kickoff, CRP and Parallel sessions and Provided end user training and documentation, post production support.
- Configured Tax Reporting Units,PayrollStatutory units,Payrolls, Earning Elements, Supplemental Earnings, Voluntary & Involuntary Deductions, Pre-Tax elements, Employer Liabilities, Absence Elements etc.
- Implemented Complete Time and Labor Module, Configured Time Periods, Time Component Layouts, Time Layout sets.
- Configured OTL Time Categories consumer sets, HCM Groups.
- Worked on Oracle learning Cloud and implemented on the R13
- Created Time repository Template and Time entry rules In Time and labor module.
- Expertise in writing time entry rules time card rules and repository rules set.
- Created Salary time cards Hourly time cards and Exempt and non-Exempt time cards with Separate time entry rules
- Expertise in the Oracle Recruiting Cloud to use the Payroll life Cycle
- Expertise inpayrollbalance configuration and conversion, year-end and mid-year balance adjustment, execution ofpayrollprocesses, generation of Pay slip, W2 and government reports for OraclePayroll.
- Expertise in modification of Fast formulas used in OraclePayroll.
- Functional Assistance for the Data conversions and data migrations for HDL setups for locations, departments, jobs, Positions.
- Developed Fast Formulas for Various 401k plans 401A, 457, 403b.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues found in parallel tests scripts
Oracle HRMS EBS Functional consultant.
- Professional Oracle Core HR/Payroll Implementation.Core HR/Payroll Project Implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2.5 version. The project involving regular Core HR, Payroll, Implementations for both Salary and Hourly Paid employees.
- Skilled in comprehensive requirement information gathering and project scope using OUM Methodology
- Worked on HR data migration from Legacy system to Oracle EBS.
- Organized and conducted Business requirement Gathering and Gap Fit Analysis as a preamble to a full life cycle project implementation.
- Produced Test plans, Test scripts; trained and guided AECOM SME (Subject Matter Experts). Oracle HCM Testing team through the User Acceptance Test (UAT) activity.
- Provided functional professional lead during implementation of Oracle EBS Implementation.
- Provide all necessary analysis between AECOM old systems and new Oracle E Business Suite.
- Provide all necessary supports for AECOM both onsite and virtual
- Configuring R12 as Oracle Senior Functional Consultant taking care of HRMS and Payroll for Construction Company
- Set up processes for running various payrolls, rollbacks, costing and transfer to the GL on Third Party Application. Configured earning types, tax withholding rules and deductions for different pay structures.
- Set up the salary basis, defined the payroll and Consuldated for different pay cycles, assigned payroll and costing segment to GL.
- Involved in implementing the OTL
- Migrating of Timecard from OTL application to Oracle Payroll and carry out time entries to employees elements through Batch Element Entries (BEE)
- Set up Elements, element links, input values, element structure, and element processing methods.
- Writing, Updating and Utilized the Fast Formula to:
- Perform Various Accrual Leaves Plans calculation with various requirements. Calculate Leave Carryover with various types of requirements. Perform payroll run legislative checks Calculate Elements pay values and run results during payroll runs Specify Elements skipping rules during payroll processing Cross check the validity of Elements entry values Check the validity of entries made into user tables Specify the various criteria for including an assignment in an assignment set and for editing them.
- Provided functional professional lead during Discovery and Design procedures that involved:
- Provided functional professional expertise during correction of all Payroll errors for various Salary Structures implementations for AECOM.
Oracle HCM Functional consultant
- Implemented Payroll Fusion
- Setup and testing Payroll Fusion
- Worked with users on accepting testing and documentation
- Requirements gathering
- Element configuration
- Developing 401k Fast Formulas
- Running payrolls and quick pays
- Running of reports
- Working service request with Oracle
- Developed test scripts for users
- Training users on fast formulas
- Training technical users on the table structured and Oracle SQLRoles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Ensure that the application meets the business requirement and system goals fulfil end user requirements, and to identified and resolved system issues.
Oracle EBS HRMS Functional Consultant
- Support and supervise the functionaland technical teams that support Oracle HRMSto make sure that the HR systems are being supported properly and propose both functionaland technical solutions to resolve issues raised by the system users.
- Implemented Oracle HRMS, Payroll, Self-services and OLM.
- Worked on HR Core, Payroll, SSHR, OracleLearning Management (OLM), Approval Management Engine (AME) and System Administrator.
- Data upload through Interface tables / SQL Loader and Using APIs.
- Writing and amendments in Fast Formulas for smooth monthly Payroll Processing.
- Delivered Training / end user in Knowledge Transfer Sessions related UAT & PROD.
- Resolving day to day functionaland technical issues.
- Raise SR's and handle till the end with the OracleCustomer Support.
- Defined the different payroll elements and wrote Fast Formulas to calculate the different element values.
- Maintained Oracle HRMSSelf Service AME Work Flows and defined the approval path of notifications, in addition to defined notification rules.
- Registered the customized forms, reports and PL/SQL procedures in order to use them inside the HRMS.
- Reviewed functionaldesign, created the technical specifications, developed code, unit and integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Worked with users on daily basis providing functionalsupport as well as technical trouble shooting assistance with the help of OracleMeta link to ensure the successful running of business operations.
- Interfaced internal IT and business users for problem resolution and system enhancements.
- Trained technical applications users to ensure the correct and proper use the systems.
- Upgrade Process from 11 to 12.1.3 for Core HR, Payroll, and Self Services.
- Implement OracleLearning Management (OLM) After Upgrade Done
- Carried out Payroll processes and solved the payroll problems that have been raised during the monthly payroll run, Also Update Payroll Elements to be met with New Site Requirements.
- Designed and developed technical solutions for HRMSincluding interfaces, API's, scripts, forms customization and reports development to support the change in business processes.
- Implement Provision of Leave and Provision Indemnity as two new elements (New Requirements), also Update both Elements Balances for All Site Employees.
- Writing Test Scripts (UAT) for Core HR and Payroll.
- Writing End User Training Documents.
Oracle EBS - BA-Functional Consultant
- Responsible for functional deliverables such as business process workflows, requirements and design documents (BR100, BP80, MD70, MD50) configure, setup create test plans and implement AP, AR, GL, FA, PA modules (Costing, Billing).
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners to create detailed specifications of business requirements, functional specs and steps to implement solutions that technical teams can utilize.
- Implemented FusionFinancials in the Cloud. Setups and Configuration for the following Modules: Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management for multiple bank accounts, Inventory, General Ledger and Oracle's new FRS (Financial Reporting Studio)
- Strong functional experience in HR, Payroll and Benefits module.
- Hands on experience with program and plan changes, open enrollment configuration, creation and modification of eligibility rules, configuration workbench, and life event configuration.
- Experience with standard business process flows for benefits administration.
- Strong configuration and design skills including experience with fast formulas, formula functions, benefits interfaces, reports and processes.
- Understanding and knowledge of OracleCloud Services coordination requirements for implementations, My OracleSupport use, and Service Request issue identification, escalation and resolution processes.
- Experience with developing system requirements, defining and documenting procedures, and implementing a practical sustainable business solution.
- Use my strong understanding of Oracle's core Financial and Project Accounting tracks (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Assets management, Contracts, Incentive compensation, Supply Chain) to solve complex issues.
- Analyze OracleEBS Financials for the Investment bank, involved in the full lifecycle of the implementation including requirements gathering, analysis, design specifications, set-up and functional testing.
- Architecting a solution for a Cancel and Correct application that will integrate data feeds from a number of Trading systems globally for Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and other financial products.
- Working with OBIEE to perform detailed data analysis to identify appropriate data sources, key facts and dimensions that support the business requirements. Performed needed tasks to support the standardization of facts and dimensions.
- Worked with FSDM data model to conceptualize and develop a C&C data repository for supervisory reporting and control.
- Involved in a System Administrators role. Setting up OracleApplications installations, controlling access, ensuring smooth ongoing operations.
- Managing Concurrent Managers and processes.
- Monitored all components of the Applications systems using OracleApplications Manager.
- Reviewing and implementing security and auditing for potential holes and breaches. Recording the fact that access to information was made and at what levels.
- ImplementOraclePayroll's corepayrollengine, by adding local extensions to attain the legislative functionality and country reporting requirements
- End-to-end responsibility for the design, development, implementation and support of theOracleCloud Goal Management, Performance Management, and Talent Review and Succession Planning modules
- In affiliation withPayrolland HR, management and execution of the pay-load process to ensure quality and timeliness of paycheck distribution
- Research and analyzepayrollsystem issues for data-related issues. Determine and coordinate a solution
- Defining and maintaining consolidation and assignment sets forPayrollprocesses
- Worked with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and help design and develop solutions that that meetbusinessneeds, help streamlinebusinessprocesses and deliver as per the scope and timeline of the project
- Involved in Design of Life Events, Eligibility, Rates and System Extracts (e.g. Carrier Extracts, AP, Payroll etc.)
- Prepared functional specifications for the Carrier Extracts and designed/configured/tested the Extracts in OAB using System Extracts
- Used AIM Methodology for OAB Project Plan documents/deliverables
- Conducting knowledge-sharing programs on every week among the team members
- Worked on Changes to the existing FastFormula (Accrual Plans), Alerts and other business logics according to recent changes
- Worked on Solution to architect for imputed earnings gross up and same sex domestic partner benefits
- Configure and implement all majorOracleEBS Modules including Web ADI and Report Manager
- Collaborate with internal and consulting resources to devise functional solutions that best serve the project