- Over 7 years of experience in the IT industry as Oracle Apps Techno - functional Consultant. Extensive experience in implementation, upgrading and support of oracle e-business suite applications.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard methodologies like software development life-cycle. Experience in various phases ranging from requirements, system analysis, solution design, development, testing, implementation, deployment and post-production support.
- Extensively worked on AOL in registering PL/SQL Packages as Concurrent Programs, Request Sets.
- Experience in development/customization of Oracle Forms.
- Strong Reporting skills. Developed new complex reports in XML/BI Publisher reports.
- Expert in writing efficient SQL and PL-SQL code (Stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers) to analyze very large data sets.
- Extensive experience in understanding business functionality and preparing the Technical Design Documents using Oracle AIM Methodology.
- Proven experience in multiple successful start to end OTC (Order to Cash), PTP (Procure to
- Pay) life cycles.
- Excellent Data Migration experience from Legacy systems using PL/SQL, Oracle API and Oracle Open Interfaces.
- Strong Oracle Performance tuning skills to support large databases.
- Worked extensively on PL/SQL cursors. Designed and developed various tables and views by new logic/process.
- Good domain knowledge of Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance, Mortgage and Financial market Products, Hotels and Health care.
- Experience in communicating with business users to gather and understand business requirements.
Oracle Apps Modules: Accounts Payables APAccounts Receivables AR,: Order Management OMGeneral Ledger GL,: Application Object Library AOLPurchasing PO,: Inventory INVProject Module PA,: XML publisher xdo
Programming Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle client 11g/10g, SQL server 2000 and 2005, Oracle Developer Suite 9i/10g/11g
Tools: MS-Office, MS Project, Toad, SQL Loader, SQL Developer, Data Loader, XML/BI Publisher
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, MS-Windows XP/95/98/2000
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Techno-functional Consultant
- Written Interface programs for importing data from feeder systems to Oracle using SQL*Loader, PL/SQL.
- Developed a feeder program to load external data from legacy system using SQL* Loader into AP INVOICES INTERFACE and AP INVOICE LINES INTERFACE Interface Tables.
- Involved in writing Interfaces using PL/SQL Procedures (Inbound and Outbound) to send data from legacy system to apps system.
- Developed Outbound interface for payments to suppliers and Inbound interface for reconciliation of payments made to suppliers.
- Customized various transactions in Accounts Receivables like Invoices, Receipts, Credit Memos and Debit Memos etc. Was involved in Customer and Invoice conversion from Legacy System (Billing) into Oracle Account Receivables by using Customer Interface and Auto Invoice.
- Design and development of Auto Lockbox interface so that the bank file will be automatically imported into AR.
- Worked on RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions) in the domain of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Developed various custom reports as per the client requirements using Reports 6i/9i.
- Used standard Oracle API to import AR receipts from legacy system into Oracle tables.
- Created a supplier deactivation program in order to deactivate the suppliers who are not active from 36months.
- Converted Custom reports in PO, AR and AP from Reports 6i to XML/BI publisher.
- Efficiently used Application Object library to register PL/SQL procedures and reports.
- Used System Administration responsibility to create users, responsibilities, value sets, concurrent programs and request sets.
- Ensured that Oracle applications and its database structure are designed to meet user requirements at the least possible cost.
- Tasked to review and evaluate proposed system design resolutions (such as table structure, table relationships) and determine feasibility and practicability in real time environment
- Defining key flex fields and value sets.
- Actively interacted with business team and client team to resolve issues and dependencies.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite 11i, SQL Loader, Reports 6i/ 9i, XML Publisher, Toad.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Oracle Apps Techno-functional Consultant
- Customized and personalized in Oracle Enterprise Asset Management including Oracle Application Framework (OAF).
- Designed technical solution to default project and task for all the work orders created. Customized the self-service work order create and upgrade OA page.
- Customized construction unit estimate OA page. Included print estimate button and print based on selection criteria.
- Extended OA page to add additional search fields in Construction Unit Estimation page.
- Created a cross over functionality from Assets to Work Order and Work request to Work Order.
- Designed and developed OTL interface to view the actual costs for the period those are charged for a work order, within a work order.
- Developed an interface to import P-card expensed into eAM for work orders.
- Involved in technical design and development of inbound interface to validate and import Order details into Oracle Order Management interface tables from Legacy system.
- Worked on Custom Pick release process to drop orders from oracle to warehouse management system for Shipping.
- Created a custom API to create and assign deliveries to delivery detail lines for orders using Shipping API’s.
- Supported the RICE components during UAT/Post go live warranty.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12, XML/BI Publisher, Toad, UNIX, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in implementation of Oracle Applications 11i. Was responsible for modules AR, GL, AP and PO modules implementation.
- Created Oracle reports using Discoverer and XML publisher.
- Coded PL/SQL block for validation of data and inserting into base tables.
- Used SQL Loader for importing into Interface tables.
- Involved in customizing solutions in AP and AR.
- Developed an interface program to interface external item information into Inventory table using PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Involved in creating technical design (ND.070), coding, prepared unit test plan and unit testing for RICE (reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions) components.
- Customized standard reports such as incomplete invoice reports, Journal line report and Journal summary report.
- Developed complicated custom reports as per client requirements.
- Worked on purchase order interface tables and receivables interface tables by loading data into staging tables from legacy system.
- Validated data using PL/SQL by loading into interface tables and running import programs to load them into main tables.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i, Reports 6i, Discoverer 4i, XML publisher, Toad, SQL Loader, Forms PL/SQL
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Conversion and customization of AR and AP modules.
- Used interfaces to write PL/SQL Procedures to transfer data from legacy system to apps system.
- Wrote SQL loader scripts to migrate data from text files and spread sheets.
- Involved in customization of several standard reports according to client requirements which were not meeting client specifications.
- Customized sales order forms and generated new forms to display item information and delivery information.
- Set up concurrent requests through Oracle’s System Administration Module for customized Oracle PL/SQL objects such as procedures/functions/triggers and reports.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i.5.10.2, Reports 6i, XML publisher, Toad, SQL Loader, SQL plus, PL/SQL
- Created the base tables including constraints in SQL.
- Created Customer wise transaction Reports.
- Involved in the preparation of bank balance calculations with PL/SQL.
- Involved in the Design and generation of all the types of Reports.
- Created tables, views and indexes on appropriate table columns.
- Developed a data entry form for Customer Registration where the details of the customer are maintained.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Oracle Reports 6i, Crystal Reports, Toad, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes