Sr. Oracle Hcm Consultant Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Experience in full life cycle Implementation, Support & Enhancement Projects of Oracle HCM Cloud SAAS and Oracle EBS HRMS R12/11i Projects.
- Expert in Integration Strategies, System Configuration, Business Process, Reporting Techniques Business Requirement Gathering, Creating Designs Documents & Test scripts.
- Technical, Functional and Operational experience in Oracle Applications on versions 11i & 12i, specializing in HCM,OracleAdvanced Benefits, Compensation Work Bench, Payroll, Self - service HR,OracleLearning Management.
- Experiences in Oracle HCM Cloud HR Core, Manager and Employee Self Service and Workflow approvals, Key Flex Fields (R8 +)
- Areas of interest and strength consists techno-functional expertise onHCMmodules, resource management on multiple projects, working wif resources in Onsite - Offshore Scrum model and organizational skills.
- Extensive experience in EXCEL & VBA scripting, used fororacledata validation.
- Experience of end-to-end HRMS implementations and post-production support and SOX compliance.
- Versatile functional expertise inbusinessanalysis, rules mapping, project implementationand support of Oracle E-BusinessSuite R12andR11i wif an emphasis on Core HR, Talent modules (Oracle Learning Management, iRecruitment, Performance Management), HR Self-Serviceand Benefits modules.
- Strong Technical noledge inOracleEBSFinancials, Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules likeOracleInventory(INV),Order Management(OM), Bill of Materials(BOM), Account Receivables(AR), Account Payables(AP), General Ledger(GL),Advance Pricing, Work in Process(WIP).
- Responsible for multipleOracleHCMimplementation includingOracleFusion, and Cloud service
- Experience in managingOracleHCM(Human Capital Management) and Supply Chain Management planning, updates, releases and rollouts providing interface between client and development teams.
- Experience as functional expert configuring and rolling out Oracle HCM applications (Core HR/ Self Service/PR/me-recruitment/Labor Distribution)
- Experience on FusionHCMCloud and ability to configure Global HR,OracleAdvanced Benefits, Compensation Workbench, Talent, assigning duties to users, adding new approvals on transactions and Integrating wifOracleHCMCloud, File/Worksheets based loaders forHCMcomponents.
- Strong experience ofHCMData Loader, File-Based Loader, File Encryption and Decryption.
- Experience in Migrating employee, assignment, elements, work structures data from Oracle EBS 11i to Fusion HCM system using FBL andHDL.'
- Possessing strong domain noledge inOracleFusionandOracleE Business Suite ERP upgrade,implementation and live instance support. Have worked on all activities of an end-to-end implementation projectincluding requirements gathering, finalization of business processes and fit gap analysis, overall solution design,defect resolution, training and user acceptance testing.
- Experience in designing & building HCM Extracts for Inbound & Outbound Interfaces using FBL andHDLfamiliar wif Fusion Cloud data model and build vairous BIP in fusion cloud environment
- Proven skill in implementation, design, development, enhancement, and support of Core HR, Payroll
- Good understanding of data flow in the different modules of Oracle Applications
- Expertise in Fusion/CloudHCM Application wif strong skills in implementation setups, upgrades, coordinating, security setups, designing, programming, annual review processes and supporting all phases of software development cycle in client/ server environments.
- Experience of participating in functional solution including module gap analysis, setups, test script, and documentation using AIM experience in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, test plan preparation, test script writing, unit testing, regression testing, functional architecture, system integration testing, and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
Sr. Oracle HCM Consultant
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Functional, Integration, Technical and Transitions lead forOracleTaleo/Fusionimplementations
- Implemented Oracle R12 HRMS modules HR, Advance Benefits, OTL and Payroll. Assisted in Business process mapping and prototyping, gap analysis, solution design, HRMS setup, testing and user training.
- ConfiguredHR,PayrollandAbsencemodulesin a union environment implementing client's policies
- Upgrade R12 and 11i/R12, implement R12, Production Support and Effectively usedHCMExtracts, Fusion BI Reporting Tool and FBL Loads for Data Migration.
- Hands on experience implementing Oracle HRMS modules in 3 or more functional areas: Global HR, Workforce Rewards, Comp, Benefits, Global Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting, Performance Management, and or Succession Management.
- Written severalOABandPayrollfast formulas to implement client's business requirements
- Participate in the monthly cost report process and tool to meet the stringent monthly cost requirements and increase credibility of the process.
- Design, implement and support HR business processesHCMOracleFusionenvironment
- Effectively communicates wif clients in an organized and noledgeable manner
- Create, manage, and organize requirements into fits or gaps
- ResearchOracleFusionHCMcapabilities and share acnoledge across practice
- Report issues toOracleviaOracleSupport and track and manage updates and Extract and import data and configurations across instances
- Execute data conversion and fix any errors.Data Loading/Conversions using HCM Data loader (HDL) and Spreadsheet Loader.
- Act as Oracle Cloud subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes through cloud application service.
- Perform project activities related to requirements gathering and fit/gap analysis, system design, core table setup, testing and training in support of Oracle HCM modules.
- Assist in the work plan development, follow and deliver in line wif Cloud Implementation Road-map and Methodology.
- Assist wif business process workshops/CRP/SIT/UAT and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes.
- Document business requirements and procedures, Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream.
- Responsible for successful testing of developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and work wif the users to validate the solution.
- Provide project status/inputs to HCM Project Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and manage day-to-day client(s) relationship.
- Build functional specification detailing system functionalities and Build system level process-flows detailing business functions
- Create test scenarios and test scripts to test object functionality and Manage and track action items and requirements
- Effectively usedHCMExtracts, Fusion BI Reporting Tool and FBL Loads for Data Migration.
- Used Fusion FBL and Spreadsheet loader to load the data fromOracleR12 to Fusion HR system.
- Worked as effective liaison between the client management team, users, business analysts, and technical team to explain concepts clearly in system implementations, integrations, customization, and process consultations.
- Coordinated and scheduled team meetings, established weekly goals, and managed progress
- CreatedHCMExtracts for outbound interfacing in fusion. Used Reports and Analytics effectively to create custom BI Reports in Fusion for data validation and data extraction.
- Developed and executed the test scripts inAR,AP&GLmodules and drove the resolution of fixes to the system prior to UAT.
- Perform gap analyses to ensure all requirements can be met
- Interaction wif the Business Users in driving and accelerating the User Acceptance Testing conducted for testing the Merit, Bonus and LTI components of compensation, implemented for Supervalu
- Regression testing of existingOracleBEE functionality.
- (Compensation) Statements and setting up elements to meet the compensation statement requirement of Supervalu.
- Deliver extensive historical data conversion solution leveraging Oracle File based Loader(FBL) and HCM Data Loader (HDL).
- Set up the salary basis, defined the payroll and Consuldated for different pay cycles, assigned payroll and costing segment to GL.
- Participating in the business proposal meetings (RFP) to implementOracleFusionApplication -HCM.
Oracle HCM Business analyst
Confidential - Sterling, VA
- Worked on the following Oracle HRMS modules. Human Resource Management System (HRMS) of Oracle Applications including Oracle Human Resources(HR), Oracle Payroll, Oracle Advanced Benefits(OAB), Oracle Time and Labor(OTL), Oracle iRecruitment, Oracle Learning Management and Oracle Self Service Human Resources(SSHR).
- Prepared Functional Design (MD.050), Fit/GAP Analysis (BR.040), Conversion Design (CV.040), CRP and Go-Live Test Scripts (TE.040) documentation using AIM standards for HR, SSHR, Oracle Payroll and OAB modules.
- Assisted in Oracle E-Business Suite’s BR100 preparation and used Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Worked wif Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB) and iRecruitment
- Managed, organizational and communication skills displayed during communication wif clients, project stakeholders, key users, technical team and project status/review meetings.
- Mapped legacy data elements toOraclemodulesandprepared conversion strategy document for data migrations
- Designed Functional specifications for extensionsandcustomizations for iRecruitment,Payroll,OABandPerformance Management
- Designed of RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations and Extensions) objects to as per the custom business process wifin Oracle HRMS implementation.
- Worked on Oracle E-Business Suite architecture and integrations between modules especially for HRMS areas.
- Involved in Oracle Human Resource business process mapping for Hiring, payroll administration, absence management, performance management, benefits administration, time management, termination processes.
- Supported multiple simultaneous technical assignments in a fortune organizations as well as leading the team.
- Worked on Oracle E-Business Suite R12 new features including Multi-Org Access Control.
- Worked on gap analysis, application design, application configuration, application customization and personalization, CRP and UAT run and production support.
- Worked in Oracle Payroll configuration wif Oracle Time and Labor and Oracle Benefit modules in Multi-Org environments.
- Designed payroll inbound and outbound interfaces and which and related to non Oracle Payroll entrainments like ADP, Integral or Ceridian payroll as well and Oracle Payroll base environment.
- Performing several cut over activities for making theOracleFusionApplication - Compensation system to go live for Supervalu.
- Involved in payroll balance configuration and conversion, year-end and mid-year balance adjustment, execution of payroll processes, generation of Payslip, W2 and government reports for Oracle Payroll
- Wrote and modified Fast formulas used in Oracle Payroll, Oracle Advanced Benefits and Oracle Time and Labor for US, Canada and UK legislation.
- Worked in Oracle Payroll compensation management, Salary review, designing of especial earning rules using Fast formulas.
- Involved in defining Users, Responsibilities, Creating Functions, Menus, Request sets, Request groups, Registering Concurrent programs, Lookup types and defining Value sets.
- Strong management, organizational and communication skills displayed during communication wif clients, project stakeholders, key users, technical team and project status/review meetings.
- Support multiple simultaneous technical assignments in a fortune organizations as well as leading the team.
Oracle HCM Business analyst
Confidential - Fort Worth, TX
- Defined project scope, milestones, project plan, implementation phases and decommission legacy HR application
- Defined strategy for data migration, cutover, migrations testing and post go live periodic data review and cleansing
- Coordinated wif Kew HR and Defra SSD to alignOracleHCMprocess flow, data structure, reports and letters
- Solution Designed for Core HR, Payroll, SSHR, OLM, iRecruitment and interface between third party payroll and finance system
- Conducted workshop wif Kew HR, Defra shared service and third party for business requirements,Oraclesolution design, CRP and UAT
- Managed team for technical development for CEMLI and data migration scripts
- Coordinated wif business and vendors for procurement of service and defining SLA for payroll processing
- As primaryHCMresource identified business requirements and performed tasks required for configuringOracleHR.
- Set up payroll elements, element links and grades required for salary entry; created Extra Information types and elements to accommodate various allowances and data points.
- Coordinated wif developers in design and development of reports to meet corporate standards.
- Scheduled jobs using variousOracletools such asOracleOEM, DBMS JOBS and SCHEDULER
- Executed the partitioning large tables using partitioning keys
- Utilized SSH and remote desktop to administerOracledatabases
- Provided remote technical support using SSH and terminal services
- Developed, implemented and maintained an EnterpriseOraclebackup, recovery and disaster recovery strategy.
- Maintain comprehensiveOracledatabase maintenance plans
- Maintained an EnterpriseOraclebackup, recovery and disaster recovery strategy.
- Solution Designed payroll requirements, interface
- Coordinated wif external service provider for data extract, conversion and migration to third party payroll.
- Configured RTI and Pension Auto Enrolment for Kew Enterprises
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes