Oracle Erp Applications Lead Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Accomplished, seasoned Information Technology Professional offering over 20+ Years of proven IT expertise.
- Over 12+ years of experience in Oracle EBS applications and Oracle Cloud Financials/Procurement as a Functional Specialist and Senior project manager.
- Proficient and resourceful with rich and varied practical business sense, successfully driving projects to exceed business goals representing various facets of product life cycle including implementation, rollout, upgrade management and product support.
- Strong leader, mentor and team player with excellent communication and problem - solving skills.
- Devises strategies to align multiple disciplines, coordinating efforts between business groups and driving complex systems integration for robust, high-quality systems that solve business problems and provide business results.
- Demonstrated skills in Oracle EBS/Fusion Financials and Procurement, Peoplesoft HRMS and SAP HR applications.
- Oracle ERP Applications (EBS & Oracle Fusion Cloud): Application Development
- Leadership & Management of People: Program & Project Management
- Strategy Development & Execution: QA/Delivery Manager
- Product Development: Salesforce GRC
- Oracle Procurement and Financials Lead: Oracle Risk Management Cloud
- ETL/Data Warehouse/Reporting Tools
- Oracle EBS
- Oracle-Fusion Financials/Procurement
- AS/400 JDEdwards
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Oracle Workflow/Oracle Alerts
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented/Provided hyper care for Oracle Procurement and Financial Applications.
- Leading Fast food Restaurant chain in Confidential - Lead Cloud financial modules.
- Worked as a lead for implementing AP and CM modules for APAC, EU and NA regions.
- Worked with different payment formats to support transactions in ACH, WIRE, SEPA and Zengin format.
- Managed Requirements gathering, CRP0, CPR1, SIT and UAT phases of the implementation.
- Worked with the data conversion teams to bring over Open AP invoices, Suppliers from legacy system into Oracle cloud using FBDI.
- Provided hyper care support after go-live.
- Designed and implemented custom roles to avoid SOD conflicts.
- Implemented Business process application Controls and IT General Controls.
- Provided production support for Procure to Pay modules.
- Evaluated the existing security model and proposed a new approach that helped the client to reduce the number of custom roles by 50%
- Redesigned the existing security model and implemented AAC module of the Oracle Risk management cloud.
- Provided production support for Oracle Procurement and Financials
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle ERP Applications Lead
- Managed production Support function for the Oracle E-business Suite consisting of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Cash Management, General Ledger, Purchasing, and Channel Revenue Management (Trade Management).
- Liaison between the Oracle User Community and the Financial Information Systems (FIS) Team to facilitate complex Oracle technical questions, collaboration and fluid communication.
- Managed implementation GL and AP modules for 3 new countries. Provided training to the end users.
- Implemented SNOW dashboard to monitor the SLA metrics for the Production support team.
- Managed the implementation of Oracle Upgrade project from R12.1.3 to R12.2.5. Defined and managed the test plans, QA activities, cut-over plan and post production support.
- Acted as a Technical contact for non-database related problems with 3rd parties (Banks, Vendors) & 3rd party software vendors for assistance in Production problem identification and resolution.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle Applications Manager
- Managed and Implemented Oracle R12.1.3 Financials (GL, AP, AR, CM and Projects).
- Conducted operational review meetings with customers to translate business needs into functional requirements and business scenarios.
- Managed the effective transition of requirements to the delivery team ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Managed the complete software development lifecycle for approved development activities with a focus on reducing cycle times between functional, technical, and QA resources.
- Acted as a Scrum master for all the Oracle projects using JIRA.
- Project manager for a team of 20 people and facilitated quality assurance reviews with customer on a regular basis and executed correction actions.
- Conducted POC (Proof of Concept) sessions for implementing Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Worked closely with offshore based development and implementation teams to ensure project is going on track and any risks are mitigated well.
- Provided onsite and remote training to end users during UAT and during/after implementation (end to end training). Prioritized the projects and obtained approval from C-level executives.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Oracle ERP Functional Consultant
- Managed production support for the Oracle ERP Financials for Confidential that has operations in more than 40 countries.
- Significantly improved communications for end-to-end global support across service delivery centers.
- Managed and Implemented Internet Procurement, Internet Expenses and Accounts Payables for Canada Operating unit.
- Involved in creation of test plans and test strategy for the upgrade of Oracle 11i to R12.
- Defined project plans, gathered resources from multiples team to execute the project and conducted change approval board meetings and provided audit support.
- Determined project goals and priorities with management, including the business program manager and business project sponsor.
- Defined, managed, and controlled project scope including the development of clear scope statements and establishment of strong scope change control through project change request creation, submission and resolution.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Senior Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
- Supported Oracle ERP Financials in 11i and also worked on upgrading to R12.
- Managed all aspects of systems analysis, design, installation, integration, maintenance, and enhancement for applications/systems/packages.
- Created a test plan and performed end-to-end testing for R12 Upgrade.
- Configured Oracle Payments module to meet the business needs in R12.
- Designed and tested many Inbound and Outbound Interfaces for AP module.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes