Oracle Functional Consulant Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Over 9 years of experience wif Oracle Financials, SCMS(Supply Chain) and HRMS(Human Resource) implementation life cycles - from understanding business requirements, fit-gap analysis, configuration, testing and end-user training to post-implementation support.
- Implementation & Configration of: General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Cost & Billing
- Hands on experience in Time & Labor, iExpenses, Treasury Management, Order Management and Inventory, Human Resources modules worked on Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report processes
- Intercompany accounting in GL in Oracle 11i(GIS) and R12 (AGIS)
- Implementation of multiple development lifecycle systems using AIM framework
- Interpersonal skills, flair for learning new technologies, client interaction, team participation and delivery
- Good at end-to-end process from gathering requirements to define scope, gap analysis, configure, develop, test, change management to deploy and post production support functions.
- Excellent noledge of various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies. Experienced in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies using SCRUM techniques.
- Proficient in UML wif a good understanding of data flow diagrams, use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams.
- Experienced in working wif QA teams and assisting teh QA team wif identifying test cases and coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions.
- Proficient in creating data mapping documents for data models to facilitate data transformation and reporting.
- Implementation/upgrade/rollout/support of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12
- Worked on gathering, building, designing, testing and go-live phases of Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Modules
- Financial accounting and business processes, including: financial closing, revenue and expense cash/accrual concepts, adjustments and financial statements
- Writing SQL queries for extracting database information
- Worked on Oracle 11i & R12 functional modules and organizational accounting structure
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Oracle Functional Consulant
- Led Onsite & Offshore teams for Account to Report and Assets to Retire tracks as SME and designed GL architecture wif primary ledger and secondary ledgers
- Designed and implemented currency rates interface from Bloomberg
- Interpreted accounting requirements for application design & setup
- Identified technical requirements and legacy system interfaces
- Implemented FA module
- Preparation of BRD (Business Requirement Documents & FSD (Functional Specification Document)
- Implemented teh new features and new reports
- Assisted technical team wif teh customized reports development
- Designed GL balances and Assets Conversion using web ADI
- Documented requirements of each subsidiary for General Ledger and Fixed Assets modules
- Identified technical, data conversion and legacy interface requirements from teh fit gap analysis
- Ran CRP sessions on General Ledger & Fixed Assets modules to show standard functionality
- Updated BR100 document wif new R12 implementation requirements
- Trained business users on Oracle functionalities
- Gatheird user requirements through interviews, surveys, and worked wif team to identify gaps and defects.
- Developed and maintained RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) and conducted requirements and design walkthroughs wif designers, developers and management staff.
- Assisted teh project manager in documenting meeting agenda and minutes of teh meeting.
- Developed several SQL queries to understand teh data and data-relationships.
- Created use cases and corresponding test cases from requirements using QTP.
- Conducted requirements workshops wif developers and testers.
- Reviewed teh functional specifications & obtained sign-off from Business Lead
Confidential, Mclean VA
Oracle Functional Consulant/Business Analyst
- Oracle Applications Version 11i (11.5.10) Modules: GL, AP, AR, FA, CM and iExpenses
- Custom Rev Rec and COGS Rec Modules
- Involved in Requirement gathering
- Module configuration for GL,AR,AP,FA,CM and iExpenses
- Performed fit/gap analysis
- Pre-production business testing CRP I,II, and III Training for Key Users
- Interface and conversion mapping and related documentation deliverables viz., Common Application Setup, BR100, MD 50
- Procure to Pay - AP to GL Reconciliation - Bank Reconciliation using Cash Management
- Order to Cash - AR to GL Reconciliation - Bank Reconciliation using Cash Management Module
- Resolving various issues relating to data conversion
- Guiding technical consultants in developing various reports viz check printing from AP Module using XML Publisher
- Custom Module Built for Software - Subscription/License Services
- Ironport (which was acquired by Cisco during 2007) is a leading seller of Email, Web Security, Spam Protection, Anti-Virus, other related s/w and Training on teh products
- Teh business involves selling teh hardware, software on a subscription/license basis and also dealing wif 3rd party software and hardware for which Royalty related accounting has to be generated
- Each product and service had its own rules of recognizing revenue, deferring teh revenue, and charging appropriate cost against that product or service
- their was a GAP in teh standard oracle functionality to deliver teh requirement, so teh requirements were gatheird and using teh inputs from Standard Oracle AR, OM, Inventory modules custom rules were created and TWO small custom modules were developed on teh inputs from teh client
- Worked on financials, SCM and HRMS module as a functional consultant.
- Prepared requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Analyzed customer business and competitive position of industry.
- Defined test conditions and develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Identified and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Designed flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio for more complex user stories.
- Used JIRA Server to enter all user stories as Product Backlog items.
- Worked wif teh development team in clarifying requirements issues.
- Conducted sprint planning meeting, various review meetings and client team meeting.
- Participated in daily stand up meeting wif teh team.
- Worked closely wif teh QA team and assisted them in identifying test cases and test scenarios.
- Assisted teh QA team in testing teh system in each sprint.
- Assisted teh QA team in identifying test cases for automation.
- Participated in defect review meetings at teh beginning of each sprint to identify defects carried over from teh previous sprint.
- Conducted testing whenever required.
- Coordinated wif Oracle SR team for resolution of issues
- Acted as a bridge between technical team and different department for development of reports
- GAP analysis to identify essential customizations and workarounds.
- Gatheird and reworking client data for input into teh system.
- Carry out BPR (Business Process Review) to understand teh current processes of Client.
- Creation of CRP (Conference Room Pilot) to demonstrate system to teh Client.
- Coordinated wif reports development team to transfer requirements wherever required.
- Performed UAT (User acceptance test) of reports already developed and also for newly
- Developed reports before formal release to users.
- Collected queries from different departments and solve accordingly wif technical teams.
- Developed Reports layouts and parameterization as per instructions of ERP head.
- Supported in all financials and non financials functional responsibilities.
- Monitored new ERP trends to identify potential benefits and risk analysis.
- Reviewed of Functional Design Documents and Give training to end users on Documents and changes.
- Assisted ERP head by providing required data from application to resolve teh SR from Oracle.
- Tested of all modules financials and non-financials modules
- Used following financial & non-financial modules of Oracle R-12:
- Oracle Payable
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Receivables
- Oracle Cash Management
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Assets
- Order Management
- Oracle FSG Reports
- Oracle Purchase Management
- Oracle Inventory
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes