Atg & Endeca Developer Resume
- 4+ years of e - Commerce software engineering experience, with strong analytical skills and broad range of hands-on web technologies expertise using, Java/J2EE, Oracle ATG-Commerce Suite, Oracle Endeca Search, Endeca Experience Manager on UNIX/Windows platform.
- Expert in integrating ATG and Endeca application
- Expert in developing Browse and Search pages.
- Sound knowledge in customizing and developing cartridges
- Experience with ATG Content Administration (ATG BCC) and Endeca Search
- Very Strong RDBMS experience in Oracle 11g, DB2 & Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000.
- Experience with Restful Web services and SOAP Web services.
- Experience in control repository like GIT and Subversion (SVN)
- Developed spring based web application with the Spring IOC container used for injecting dependencies. Experience in other modules such as Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring AOP.
- Familiar Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Frame works: Oracle Commerce 11.1 (ATG, Endeca), Spring 4.0, Log4j, Junit, XML and Web Services (SOAP/REST).
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Operating systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
Front - End Tools: HTML, CSS3 Java Script.
Java/Web Technologies: Java/J2EE, Multithreads, Collections, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI
Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MY SQL and PL/SQL.
IDE: Eclipse, SOAP UI and Oracle Endeca Developer Studio
Web/Application Servers: Weblogic 10.3.1, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, Apache Axis2 and JBoss
Version Control tools: GIT & SVN.
S/w Development Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall.
ATG & Endeca Developer
Technologies: Java/J2EE, Oracle ATG Commerce 11.1, Endeca Commerce and Experience Manager 11.1, MDEX 6.5.1, BCC, Oracle and JBoss
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, designing the architectural solution, analysis and estimating the tasks, creating High level and Low level design document, coding (involves policy rule coding, sequence flow, status flow), integrating ATG and Endeca application, involved in the implementation of Checkout process.
- Worked as ATG-Endeca Developer.
- Worked on product details page.
- Developing and customizations in cartridges and experience manager driven browse and search pages.
- Customizing product-sku-output-config.xml to add the custom product properties for indexing
- Worked on Product Details Page
- Worked on Pre-Checkout process (i.e AddToCart ) functionality.
- Customizations of purchase process
- Configure new PaymentGroups
- Customization of ShippingPricingEngine
- SUBMIT Orders to EBS system by using SOAP based Webservices
Oracle SOA Developer
Technologies: Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA 10g), Oracle 10g, JDeveloper, Oracle Business Activity Monitoring, Web Services and Java/J2EE applications.
- Involved in requirement gathering for the implementation of EAI module in large Telecom project.
- Designed, developed and deployed Business Processes in BPEL using Oracle JDeveloper and SOA Suite 10.1.3.4.
- Developed deployment plans (Shell scripts) for different environments.
- Worked extensively with web services, XML, WSDL.
- Developed web application using J2EE for maintenance of production deployments.
- Developed shell scripts for monitoring the servers.
- Expert in production application deployments.
- Involved in administration of Oracle SOA server includes installation, configurations, deployment, performance tuning and continuous server monitoring, regular backups.
- Analyzed and created the new domain to improve the process flow and smooth running of business
- Implemented “Disaster Recovery” and fixed many production issues.
- Developed android-based mobile application for BSNL.
- In this, I have developed web services using J2SE, which will take requests from android front end, then process it and finally send the response back to front end UI again.
- Developed daily, weekly and monthly database and server reports.
- Implemented multiple threads concept for efficient working of SMS functionality.
- Processed/Transferred large volume of data from files into database tables using SQL loader.
- Provided Log4j support for the application, which will be helpful in debugging.
- Provided support and involved in development of web application using spring framework.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes