Oracle Apps Technil Consultant Resume
- 9+ Years of IT experience as Oracle Applications (E - Business Suite) Technical Lead.
- Expertise in Technical and Functional aspects of Oracle Applications R12 Financial and SCM modules such as Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CE), me-Expenses, CRM and Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO) and AOL.
- Good Technical and Functional knowledge in Oracle Financials and SCM Modules, Procure to Pay (P2P process), Order to Cash (O2C process).
- Have worked on End to End R12 implementation, R12 migration/upgrade and Strong knowledge in Integrations.
- Have hands on experience in Oracle Release 12 Financial Modules.
- Completed Certification from Oracle University as Oracle 9i Certified Associate as a Developer.
- Developed Interface/Conversion Programs and extensive experience in Oracle backend objects like: Oracle API’s, Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using PL/SQL.
- Extensively worked wif Oracle 9i/8i and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in working wif all teh RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and extensions)
- Extensive experience in developing and customizing Reports using XML/BI Publisher wif xml data template and Oracle Reports 10g/9i/6i data template.
- Having good understanding on Technical Architecture of MOAC.
- Expertise in Form Personalization as well as development of custom forms using Form Builder.
- Data Conversion from Flat files to Oracle using Oracle SQL* Loader and SQL*Loader scripts.
- Having Good Knowledge on Oracle SOA Components (BPEL, MEDIATOR, ADAPTORS).
- Experienced in Developing Technical design documents (MD070), Conversion Mapping (CV040), Technical Test documents (TE020), Conversion and Migration documents (MD0120) using Oracle Application implementation methodology (AIM).
- Comfortable working on SQL*Loader, SQL* Plus, UTL FILE, Oracle Import/Export utilities, External tables, Temporary tables and SQL* Navigator and System Administration.
- Delivering teh Objects like AOL Objects from one instance to another instances by using fnd load scripts.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, support, documentation and design reviews.
- Registering of Custom Applications/Table/Schemas in Oracle Applications.
- Hands-on doing setup using tools like Data Loader
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Version Management Tool: Serena PVCS Version Management Tool, Kintana, and CA SCM Tool.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Test Management Tool: HP ALM
- Extensively played Financial Module lead, team lead and Solution Engineer roles
ERP: Oracle EBS (12.0.3) /11i (11.5.8, 11.5.9,11.510.2)/11.0.3
Modules: Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, me-Expenses), Supply Chain (INV, PO, OM), CRM, Service Contracts, Pending Automation.
Tools: Toad, SQL * Loader, PL/SQL Developer, Data Loader, BI/XML Publisher, Oracle SOA (Mediator, BPEL, Adaptors)
GUI: Developer 6i, Developer 2000, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, BPEL
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MySQL, MS Access
Reporting Tools: Reports 10g/6i, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer 10g/9i, Workflow builder, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/7/8, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Linux.
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Client interaction.
- dis involves analyzing MD50 (Functional Spec) and tan writing MD70 (Technical Spec).Responsible for reviewing Technical Design specifications.
- Customize and convert existing RDF reports dat will run compatible as per teh new multi-org structure and user requirement.
- Worked on Customizations on Print Invoice Reports to US, AUS, CAN, JPN and UK Region as part of Offer Attribution to Suppressing teh SUB-SKU Lines.
- Developed teh Function to identify teh Offer Attribution Product for achieving teh Offer Attribution Accounts Updating on Credit Memo Update program.
- Worked on Profile Options for Storing teh Reserve Account as part of Attribution Project.
- Worked on AR Quick Codes to enabling teh Attribute columns for update Reason code wif proper Reserve Account.
- Customizations on Sales Order form and invoke a “Release Sales Order” form when clicked on dat special menu (ZOOM FUCNTIONALITY).
- Trouble shoot issues wif run time performance of teh reports and use lexical parameters and bind variables wherever required to improve teh performance.
- Involved in setting up users and defining resources for AR and assign roles as per teh requirements using CRM Administrator responsibility.
- Developed new reports usingReport Builder 9iand also customized seeded reports in purchasing (PO) module.
- As per teh client requirements, created and implementedXML/BI Publisherreports for different products likePO, APandGL.
- Creation of new custom reports using OracleXML/BI Publisher.
- Built custom forms using OracleForms 9i/10gBuilder to fulfill teh business requirements of teh client.
- Customized existingformsto define system Profile Options, Descriptive andKey Flex fields.
- Prepared and executed Unit and SIT Test Cases and Object Inventory list for Offer Attribution.
- Involved in UAT and Pre & Post Production support Activities.
- Involved in Kintana packages creation and Transition for Smooth Deployment to stage environments.
- Prepared teh Functional and Technical Documents and traceability Matrix Sheet as per Confidential Standards.
- Involved in status calls daily.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, 188.8.131.52(GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, OM, INV, PO),Reports 9i/10g, Forms 9i/10g, Oracle 10g, SQL*Loader, Toad, UNIX, XML/BI Publisher
Confidential, San Jose,CA
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Identification of Gap & put collaborative effort wif teh Technical team to address teh same through Technical Specification.
- Developed an Inbound Interface in CRM module wif all Confidential Standards, for uploading teh Service and Software Subscription Agreement legacy data into Customer Base Tables.
- Teh error data is captured into custom tables and forwarded to client’s mail through e-mail Frame Work Mechanism.
- Worked on Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Advanced PL/SQL Concepts.
- Worked on External Table and Global Temporary Table for uploading teh Multiple Records
- For Session based and as well as sending teh Notifications to user for Successful and unsuccessful
- Records through email package.
- Developed teh Form to upload multiple records at a time via single formatted .csv file for both insert and delete operations.
- Worked on Welcome Kit Reports to print welcome kit on a contract-by-contract basis. It contains detailed information on how we deliver teh services.
- Worked on Install Base on Shipped quantity must be increased to 10 Digit number in teh Cleanse Process.
- Teh project involved in implementing and developing various RICEW components for financial, supply chain management, Order management, inventory, Oracle CRM in R12.
- Developed various Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder And Application Object Library (AOL).
- Prepared design documents (MD050), technical documents (MD070) and Installation documents (MD120) for all teh customizations.
- Created and used stored procedures, packages, cursors and functions to do teh validations on teh Legacy data, Created indexes to enhance teh performance of teh application.
- Worked on conversion of journal entries from old set of books to new set of books.
- Created Staging tables to load teh records and uploaded teh flat files using SQL*Loader.
- Configured Concurrent Executable, Concurrent Programs, Request Sets, Request Groups, Functions, Menus, Sub-Menus, And Custom Responsibilities.
- Customized teh Journal Entries Report in AR, which is used to review teh details dat make up Teh general ledger journal entries.
- Created and customized Reports in (OM).
- Customized teh existing forms as per teh client requirement.
- Registered teh PL/SQL scripts using Concurrent Programs and attached teh programs to Request Sets.
- Designed and developed Fixed Assets Conversion by running Mass Additions Concurrent Program to Transfer teh data from interface to base tables in Fixed Assets (FA).
- Created and customized Reports in AP, AR, FA and using Reports 10g.
- Used FNDLOAD utility to migrate responsibility, request sets, concurrent programs, value sets, Concurrent Managers, Context-Sensitive DFF, Profile Options, Form Personalization’s etc.
- Develops cash application procedures and training documentation.
- Involved in teh User Acceptance testing and Post Production support.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 (GL, AR, AP, PO, OM, FA, IExpenses, Payments, CM), Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, JDeveloper 10g, TOAD.
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Design teh Payment Process Profile For EFT Payments to Suppliers as per SEPA Standards in R12
- Design teh New Payment Templates as per Banks Requirement.
- Worked on teh Workflow Business Events For Sending teh Notifications for successful generated Payments Files.
- Worked on IExpenses Module on Approvals Management Engine (AME) for approving teh expenses reports based on a broad classification me.e. Project based and non- Project based.
- Configured teh some of teh setups in GL, AP, FA and AR Modules for various instances like Development, Test, and UAT.
- Worked on Form Customization through .fmb file to Record Actual Expenditure Date for SCM Liability Form and modified teh XXBB: PA Liability Processing Controller Programs Created teh data template and data definition.
- Worked on teh Aged Creditors BI Publisher Report is used to list all teh AP Creditors based on pre-determined age bands.
- Worked on Printed invoice Selection BI Publisher Report as per Business Requirement.
- Developed teh AP Remittance Advice Report for Site Users.
- Customized existing Oracle Report Aging Bucket by Collector to add additional fields as per business requirement.
- Worked on teh Patch Analysis before design teh Payment process Profile for Payments.
- Worked on Auditing Trail for User activity by enabling teh Audit Trail Profile option.
- Involved in teh Month End Activities in Account Payables.
- Involved in teh development of MD70, MD120 and MD50 Documents.
- Helping teh team members in RTF designing.
- Coordinating wif teh onsite team.
- Involved in Testing in Various Phases like Unit,SIT,UAT Testing’s
- Prepared teh TE20, TE40 Testing Documents.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, SQL*Plus, Oracle 9i, PO, AP, AR, GL
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Worked as a technical developer in an 11i implementation project
- Worked on Inbound Interface in AP module to upload AP Invoices from Teh Previous System wif all Apps Standards, for uploading teh legacy data into Customer Base Tables.
- Teh error data is captured into custom and seeded error tables and forwarded to client’s mail through e-mail procedure. worked on Inbound Interface uploading teh Daily exchange Rates in to GL module wif all Apps Standards, to upload legacy data into seeded tables, and extracted teh error out data into error tables and sent teh error out data to client through e-mail procedure
- Customized seeded Invoices Form in AP module using personalization, such dat, for invoices dat are paid either fully or partially, teh fields Invoice Date, Invoice Num and Invoice Amount are protected against Update.
- Developed a XML Report in purchasing module to get teh details of invoices matching wif purchase orders.
- Developed an .rdf Report in Account Payables to get teh details of payment status.
- Developed an .rdf Report in Account Payables to retrieve teh details of Payment Holds Information.
- Developed a Report in PO to get teh details of Request for Quotation generated Legal entity (LE wise) and operating unit (O.U.wise).
- Developed a report in Account Receivables (AR) to retrieve teh Payment Information.
- Developed custom forms using TEMPLATE.fmb to hold additional item information.
- Documented teh work done as per teh client requirement.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes