Oracle Identity & Access Manager Resume
- 8+ years of experience in diversified fields of Identity and Access Management Solutions and application software development.
- Functional areas of expertise include Identity Management, Provisioning, Reconciliation, Approvals and Single sign on.
- Product knowledge includes Oracle Identity & Access Manager, Active Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory Oracle Internet Directory and Sun Java System Directory Server, Oracle HTTP Server, WebLogic Server.
- Having Hands - On Implementation Experience on SOA Composites like Approvals, Email Notifications.
- Having hands on experience on designing Java client with help of OIM API.
- Programmatical experience on pre-populate and process task adapter.
- Programmatical experience on plug-ins, Event handler, Schedulers and notifications
- Having good understanding on request and response Mechanism, Session Management in J2EE and OAM.
- Designing a composite application for beneficiary manager approval.
- Having Hands-On Implementation Experience on Oracle Identity Management Suite 11g R2, PS1, PS2, PS3 and Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 Suite.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager 11g provisioning and request workflows (Adapters, Process Tasks, Process Definitions, Create Role, Define Password Policy, Provisioning Policy, SOA Workflow, Reconciliation and Develop Custom API).OAM.
- Having knowledge on new ERP Suite Oracle Fusion Applications (APPS).
- Implementing the Identity Management solutions for clients, Application Security Consulting, Designing and Building Security solutions..
- Having hands on experience on LDAP Sync.
- Having hands on experience on Core Integrations.
- Have excellent communications skills and strong interpersonal skills, which provide with the ability to interact with end-users, managers, technical personnel, self-motivated, a quick learner and team player
Product Competencies: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, XML,SQL
Directory Servers: Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, Open LDAP
Web&Application Servers: Oracle HTTP Server, Weblogic server, IIS, Apache, Sun One Web Server
ERP Suite: Oracle E-Business Suite 11i, R12
Databases: Oracle 9i,10g, 11g
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Oracle Enterprise Linux
Software tools: Eclipse, JDeveloper
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Install and configure Oracle Identity & Access Management and other products.
- Configured Active Sync with OID.
- Setting up OID as Identity Store.
- Implemented Integration between OIM and Active directory.
- Setting up of synchronization between Active Directory and OID.
- Implemented password Synchronization with Active directory.
- Creating Application Domain, authentication and authorization policies for protecting web applications.
- Involved in Install and Configure OHS, Web gate, Proxy configurations.
- Install, Configure BI Publisher and deploy Audit, OIM, OAM, Reports as per client requirements.
- Deploy and configure SSO for all applications.
- Reconciliation of users from the target systems like Active Directory server and SAP HR systems
- Involved in automated provisioning of newly created users to LDAP Directories.
- Creation and configuration of user Self Registration and self-service request.
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2 PS2,PS3, Oracle Access Manager 22.214.171.124, Weblogic, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle HTTP Server 11g, Oracle E-Business suite 12.0, Oracle Database 11g. Oracle Linux.
Confidential, Lebanon, NJ
- Installation and configuration of OIM Suite.
- Involved in requirement gathering and updating design docs.
- Mapping of custom attributes in direct user provisioning case.
- Auto Provisioning of users to target systems based on Access policies.
- Worked on custom Pre-populate adapter and Process tasks adapters.
- Developed Email Notifications.
- Install and management of OIM connectors, design, implementation and integration with OIM.
- Integrate and Implemented Single Sign On for OIM 11g, WebCenter Portal, Oracle EBS, BI and other web applications with OAM 11g.
- Involved in development of multiple SSO login pages and associated them with different policies.
- Configured SSL between OHS (Webgate) and OAM, further between OAM and OID.
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager 11g R2 PS1,PS2 Oracle Access Manager 126.96.36.199, Weblogic, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle HTTP Server 11g, Oracle E-Business suite 12.0, Oracle Database 11g. Oracle Linux.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Studying and Understanding the Functional Requirements.
- Implemented Provisioning and De-Provisioning of user accounts and entitlements across various target systems.
- Understanding the requirements and generating business use-case document.
- Involved in updating the SSL certificates as and when the Certificates get expire.
- Involved in Implementation of on board process and off board Automation in OIM.
- Involved in Bulk loads and Generic Technology Connector for Data base provisioning and Flat File Reconciliation.
- Involved in custom connector development.
- Developed Prepopulate, Process task adapters, Event Handlers, Schedulers and Plugins with the help of OIM API’s.
- Designing of the UI Customizations as per client’s requirements.
- Used OIM API’s for User life cycle management.
- Developed Approval work flows for various target Applications.
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager 9.x,10g,11g, Oracle Access Manager 11g, Weblogic, Microsoft 2003 Active Directory, Oracle HTTP Server 10g, Oracle E-Business suite 12.1.1, SharePoint Portal, BMC Remedy AR system 7.x, Oracle database 9i, 10g, 11g and Sun one web server 6.1, Oracle Linux.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Used Microsoft Vision to generate UML diagrams (Class and Sequence diagrams) to accommodate on the design documents.
- Facilitated daily Scrum meetings and weekly project planning and status sessions.
- Used the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used the DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration and deployment of DAO, Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Implemented JSF applications for login, logout, locale settings, profile administration, account transactions and layout customization.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and Action Forms using Struts framework.
- Developed a client side tool in Flex to provide users with investment statistics.
- Implemented proprietary login handler for Identity and Access management.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Used SQL Server as the back end and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Implemented system-wide Email Notification for important changes.
- Implemented automatic/dynamic text filing support using Ajax/JSF components.
- Used UNIX shell scripts to automate build processes.
- Provided production support for any unexpected problems in the application .
- Performed Integration, unit testing, system testing and stress testing for all the phases of project.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, C, C++, SYBASE, CORBA Server
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes