Sr Oracle Soa Consultant Resume
San Jose, CA
- Over 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of distributed, multitier applications of which 3+ years of experience is associated with Oracle BPEL and in designing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with J2EE technologies comprising EAI and experience in Java J2EE, Oracle, PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in Oracle SOA Suite 11g/10g BPEL, ESB, OWSM, Rules Engine, BAM and OSB Java, J2EE, JDBC, JavaBeans, Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Expertise in design, develop and integration of BPEL events with Sensors & BAM to create dashboards with various types of graphs.
- Strong experience in Oracle BPEL Design and Business Process Management (BPM) Architect, OBIEE Fusion intelligence.
- Experience in implementing Oracle Applications with exposure to Oracle SOA architecture with strong focus on Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
- Design and developed middle ware solution for interfaces using BPEL Process Manager and JDeveloper.
- Design and Developed ESB processes, configured database, file adapters and tuned BPEL and ESB processes.
- Experience working with XML related technologies such as XML Schema, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, XSD and Xlinks using both Oracle (XMLTYPE) and Java Technologies (JAXP,JAXB).
- Strong noledge in Oracle Applications Manufacturing (INV,BOM,ENG,WIP), Distribution (PO,OM, WSH,QP) and Financials(GL,AP,AR) modules as a Technical Consultant
- Strong Understanding of PLM/PDM Systems integration with Oracle ERP.
- Expertise in using File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, AQ Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle ESB and for developing custom business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager. Coded and Deployed Java Web Services onto Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Excellent programming experience in PL/SQL Procedures, APIs, Packages, Functions, Triggers and SQL Performance Tuning with Explain plans, optimizer hints.
- Working Knowledge of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS).
- Worked with the tools like CVS,VSS, SQL Developer, ECLIPSE, TOAD.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills with a strong experience in working individually and as a member of a Team.
Development: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle BPEL(DB Adapter, FTP/file Adapter, AQ/JMS Adapter, OA Adapter), Oracle Business Activity Monitoring, Oracle B2B, and Oracle J Developer.
Versions: Oracle 11.1.1.X, Oracle 10.1.3.X.
Web Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, OWSM, SOAP, JDBC, HTML
B2B Standards: EDI, Rosetta net
Web/Application Servers: Oracle Web logic Server and Oracle Application Server.
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL.
Languages & scripting: SQL, PL/SQL, ANT, HTML, XML, XSLT, SOAP.
Tools: J Developer, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr Oracle SOA Consultant
- Implementation and development of Oracle ESB module.
- Designed the various BPEL process for orchestration of various services which helps in the data update from source system to the target system using Oracle JDeveloper
- Components used for developing Customer BPEL process include services AQ Adapter, DB Adapters, Partner links and process activities Invoke, Assign, Receive & Transform.
- Components of Oracle SOA Suite used to develop the Customer interface between GLOVIA and DRIGSI were JDeveloper, BPEL Process Manager, Web Services Manager, ESB and Rules Engine.
- Designed triggers to identify any DML operations performed on source interface tables.
- Implemented Oracle ESB for routing the customer payload to AQ’s.
- Integrated ESB with BPEL process designed to create new Customers and update existing Customers data.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for querying the target database to determine new customers and existing customers.
- DB Adapters are used to access the developed PL/SQL procedures in BPEL Process using Invoke Process activity.
- Created a Synchronous BPEL was used to update E - commerce front-end application once the target Customer data (Oracle E-Business Suite R12) was successfully created.
- Involved in requirements gathering, component designing, deployment and testing of the application.
- Designed and Developed interface for Auto-Creation of Customers, Customer Accounts into Oracle E-Business suite R12 (DRIGSI) from the GLOVIA front-end application.
- Customer Data Synchronization interface creates new Customers and allow real-time updates of address, contact info, credit and profile data to DRIGSI.
- EMF (Error Messaging Framework) was used to log the error messages and error codes on the target DB tables upon the failure of transaction and returned error messages to source application.
Environment: Oracle Apps R12, AR, AP, PO, TCA, Oracle 10g, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, JDeveloper, TOAD, OC4J SOA Suite, BPEL, ESB, XML, XSL, ANT, Unix, Apache, WebLogic.
Confidential, Ada, MI
Oracle SOA Consultant
- Design and Develop Web Services and provide BPEL process Orchestration.
- Involved in gathering the Client requirements, analysis, design, and development stages.
- Install, configure, and support Oracle SOA tools.
- Used BPEL for design and ESB for implementing the messaging infrastructure.
- Involved in processing Inbound and Outbound business documents.
- Designed Inbound and Outbound Sales Order interfaces which will allow Web system (E-commerce) to perform main ordering processes which Oracle forms are able to handle.
- Developed Inbound Sales Order Interface to create new orders, Validate, Update, Cancel and Query orders.
- Developed Outbound Sales Order Interface to send the responses of Validate, Insert, Update and Query orders.
- Developed multiple PL/SQL procedures to Validate, Insert, Update, Delete, Query Order information.
- XSLT Transformation was designed wherever needed.
- Used FTP Adapter and DB Adapters in ESB to transfer the payloads from source system to target system.
- Developed BPEL process using Partner Link to send XML payloads to DB adapters through Oracle Web Services.
- Created BPEL Process, which picks the Sales Orders data from the Web System and provides the data to an ESB process for dynamic routing to Validate, Insert, Update, Delete and Query of Sales Orders in the Oracle E-Business suite database, is published as a web service.
- Output of the processed data by the ESB Process is send back to the BPEL Process and the data is mapped to the reply output of the BPEL Process.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite, JDeveloper, TOAD,BPEL, Webservices, OAS, OAF, XML, Java, J2EE, JSP, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, ANT, Unix, Apache, Oracle Apps 11i,Matrix One, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, Weblogic, OTM, Workflow Builder, OM, QP.
Confidential, Austin, TX.
Oracle SOA Consultant
- Involved in gathering requirement, analysis, preparing technical specifications, developing uses cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Defined and managed a trading partner using RosettaNet protocol of Integrator B2B of Oracle Application Server 10g.
- Worked on customizing Purchase Order (850) EDI using B2B integrator.
- Developed GL budget interface process using BPEL using Apps Adapter for loading external budget journals into Oracle General Ledger.
- Wrote a XSD Schema to cross validate budget journals into interface table.
- Developed XML/XSDs for intermediate canonical etds
- Set up new business events in Oracle E-Business suite to trigger BPEL processes.
- Developed the integrations as Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) orchestrations using Oracle BPEL Process
- Worked on enhancements in Order Management interfaces.
- Developed custom inbound AP invoice interface for loading legacy system invoices into Oracle Accounts Payables interface tables by creating XML Schema and Using BPEL Process Manager of SOA Suite. The process also runs the concurrent program to store the data into base tables.
- Developed BPEL process which will gets triggered on insertion of certain record to PeopleSoft ERP systems.
- Developed JSP portlets pages for calling BPEL process.
- Involved in performance tuning of BPEL and ESB systems for data transfer and Approval process.
- Developed various forms like order header, payment region, order lines Involved in order entry and invoice receipts form using OA Framework.
Environment: Oracle Portal, SOA Suite 10.1.3, OAS, Oracle BPEL Process Manager, Web Service Manager, JDeveloper, Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, XSLT, Oracle Applications 11.5.6 (GL, AP, PO, AR, OM), OAF, Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Oracle SOA Consultant
- Developed Synchronous and Asynchronous Sales Order Inbound Interface using Oracle BPEL PM for Proof of Concept.
- Developed e-Requisition system which is an online web application used for creating Purchase Requisitions in ERP.
- Developed BPEL Process for capturing the data from e-Requisition system.
- Developed different SOAP services and Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, and Oracle JDeveloper.
- Designed and developed multiple XSD Schema’s used in the Web Services.
- Developed custom XPath functions to transform messages
- Used JDeveloper IDE for coding BPEL Process Models.
- Implemented Exception Handling for the BPEL Process models to handle System, Business exceptions and used Compensation handlers to handle the transaction if an exception occurs
- Implementation includes multiple levels of approvals as per the business requirements.
- Used Oracle Application Adapter for loading data in to ERP system
- Used Oracle Worklist application for approval process.
- Involved in developing scripts for web based application using JSP as a front end developer and used to work on back end Oracle 9i database.
- Developed various JSP pages to create dynamic content on the client’s website.
- Created reports in HTML format for easy navigation of data from web browser.
- Create or support workflows procedures aimed to provide general business of company.
Environment: JDeveloper, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, OAS, XML, XSLT, CDL, JDeveloper, Oracle Apps 11i, OM, PO, Java, JDK1.4, Struts2,TOAD, Oracle 9i, SQL Server, Workflow Builder
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Gathered requirement from the business users, prepared functional specification and design documents.
- Created the packages, procedures, functions and views applying the business logic to calculate safety stock and service level.
- Created Indexes and also partitioned the tables to improve the performance of the query.
- Used Optimizer hints to the SQL query for faster and better performance.
- Created custom trigger for the validation of input data and to implement business rules and analyze the data.
- Created complex queries and test queries to test the application.
- Designed and Developed the Data Model And ER Diagram.
- Designed and developed the data's pre-staging and staging mechanism for incoming data from data warehouse.
- Used SQL*Loader as an ETL tool to load data into the staging tables.
- Migration of the existing MS-SQL Server procedures, function and Triggers into Oracles PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions and views to calculate the manufacturing cost.
- Converted SQL Server DTS packages to Oracle 10g.
- Created the Process flow diagrams for each functions on the schema using the MS Visio.
- Involved in preparing test plans, unit testing, System integration testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Prepared the technical documentation and user support documents.
Environment: Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, SQL* Loader, TOAD, MS- VISIO, VI Editor, UNIX, Windows XP
- Generated various company standards of processing the data based on information gathered from key business users.
- Coded and debugged the stored Procedures, Packages and Views/Materialized Views in Oracle Databases using SQL and PL/SQL, which were called by user-oriented application modules.
- Performed tuning for PL/SQL procedures and packages and modified code accordingly to improve performance
- Created indexes and partitions on various tables in order to enhance performance.
- Provided support and played a major role in debugging production issue.
- Performed code reviews on PL/SQL.
- Created database objects like tables, views, synonyms, indexes, and sequences.
- Integrated, tested, debugged and implemented application systems.
Environment: Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes