Oracle Apps Techno-functional Consultant Resume
San Jose, CA
- 9+ Years of IT experience as Oracle Applications (E - Business Suite) Techno-Functional Consultant and Technical Lead.
- Expertise in Technical and Functional aspects of Oracle Applications R12 Financial and SCM modules such as Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CE), Oracle Incentive Compensation(OIC), Oracle Asset Tracking, I-Expenses, CRM and Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO) and AOL.
- Good Technical and Functional knowledge in Oracle Financials and SCM Modules, Procure to Pay (P2P process), Order to Cash (O2C process).
- Have worked on End to End R12 implementation, R12 migration/upgrade and Strong knowledge in Integrations.
- Have hands on experience in Oracle Release 12 Financial Modules.
- Completed Certification from Oracle University as Oracle 9i Certified Associate as a Developer.
- Developed Interface/Conversion Programs and extensive experience in Oracle backend objects like: Oracle API’s, Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using PL/SQL.
- Extensively worked with Oracle 9i/8i and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in working with all the RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and extensions)
- Extensive experience in developing and customizing Reports using XML/BI Publisher with xml data template and Oracle Reports 10g/9i/6i data template.
- Having good understanding on Technical Architecture of MOAC.
- Expertise in Form Personalization as well as development of custom forms using Form Builder.
- Data Conversion from Flat files to Oracle using Oracle SQL* Loader and SQL*Loader scripts.
- Having Good Knowledge on Oracle SOA Components (BPEL, MEDIATOR, ADAPTORS).
- Experienced in Developing Technical design documents (MD070), Conversion Mapping (CV040), Technical Test documents (TE020), Conversion and Migration documents (MD0120) using Oracle Application implementation methodology (AIM).
- Comfortable working on SQL*Loader, SQL* Plus, UTL FILE, Oracle Import/Export utilities, External tables, Temporary tables and SQL* Navigator and System Administration.
- Delivering the Objects like AOL Objects from one instance to another instances by using fnd load scripts.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, support, documentation and design reviews.
- Registering of Custom Applications/Table/Schemas in Oracle Applications.
- Hands-on doing setup using tools like Data Loader
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Version Management Tool: Serena PVCS Version Management Tool, Kintana, and CA SCM Tool.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on Test Management Tool: HP ALM
- Extensively played Financial Module lead, team lead and Solution Engineer roles
ERP: Oracle EBS (12.0.3) /11i (11.5.8, 11.5.9,11.510.2)/11.0.3
Modules: Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, I-Expenses), Supply Chain (INV, PO, OM),OIM, CRM, Service Contracts, Pending Automation.
Tools: Toad, SQL * Loader, PL/SQL Developer, Data Loader, BI/XML Publisher, Oracle SOA (Mediator, BPEL, Adaptors)
GUI: Developer 6i, Developer 2000, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, BPEL
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MySQL, MS Access
Reporting Tools: Reports 10g/6i, XML/BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer 10g/9i, Workflow builder, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/7/8, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Linux.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Client interaction.
- This involves analyzing MD50 (Functional Spec) and then writing MD70 (Technical Spec).Responsible for reviewing Technical Design specifications.
- Customize and convert existing RDF reports that will run compatible as per the new multi-org structure and user requirement.
- Worked on Customizations on Print Invoice Reports to US, AUS, CAN, JPN and UK Region as part of Offer Attribution to Suppressing the SUB-SKU Lines.
- Developed the Function to identify the Offer Attribution Product for achieving the Offer Attribution Accounts Updating on Credit Memo Update program.
- Worked on Profile Options for Storing the Reserve Account as part of Attribution Project.
- Worked on AR Quick Codes to enabling the Attribute columns for update Reason code with proper Reserve Account.
- Customizations on Sales Order form and invoke a “Release Sales Order” form when clicked on that special menu (ZOOM FUCNTIONALITY).
- Trouble shoot issues with run time performance of the reports and use lexical parameters and bind variables wherever required to improve the performance.
- Involved in setting up users and defining resources for AR and assign roles as per the requirements using CRM Administrator responsibility.
- Developed new reports usingReport Builder 9iand also customized seeded reports in purchasing (PO) module.
- As per the client requirements, created and implementedXML/BI Publisherreports for different products likePO, APandGL.
- Used Oracle Asset Tracking to deploy and track internal assets at customer sites, while capturing the financial transactions with back-office automation.
- Integrated Oracle Asset Tracking with AP, PO & Inventory
- Creation of new custom reports using OracleXML/BI Publisher.
- Built custom forms using OracleForms 9i/10gBuilder to fulfill the business requirements of the client.
- Customized existingformsto define system Profile Options, Descriptive andKey Flex fields.
- Prepared and executed Unit and SIT Test Cases and Object Inventory list for Offer Attribution.
- Involved in UAT and Pre & Post Production support Activities.
- Involved in Kintana packages creation and Transition for Smooth Deployment to stage environments.
- Prepared the Functional and Technical Documents and traceability Matrix Sheet as per Confidential Standards.
- Involved in status calls daily.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, 184.108.40.206(GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, OM, INV, PO),Reports 9i/10g, Forms 9i/10g, Oracle 10g, SQL*Loader, Toad, UNIX, XML/BI Publisher
Confidential, San Jose,CA
Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
- Identification of Gap & put collaborative effort with the Technical team to address the same through Technical Specification.
- Developed an Inbound Interface in CRM module with all Confidential Standards, for uploading the Service and Software Subscription Agreement legacy data into Customer Base Tables.
- The error data is captured into custom tables and forwarded to client’s mail through e-mail Frame Work Mechanism.
- Worked on Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Advanced PL/SQL Concepts.
- Worked on External Table and Global Temporary Table for uploading the Multiple Records
- For Session based and as well as sending the Notifications to user for Successful and unsuccessful
- Records through email package.
- Developed the Form to upload multiple records at a time via single formatted .csv file for both insert and delete operations.
- Worked on BI Publisher Report for Display Unit Selling Price, Shipment Value (Unit Selling Price * Order Qty) And Shipment Value (USD) and Total Order Value only Once for the first occurrence of the Order#, Shipset # and Line# combination to avoid Duplicates.
- Worked on Welcome Kit Reports to print welcome kit on a contract-by-contract basis. It contains detailed information on how we deliver the services.
- Worked on Install Base on Shipped quantity must be increased to 10 Digit number in the Cleanse Process.
- Worked on IB As part of enabling the T&C SW subscription business model, IBAE Shipment interface needs to IB creation for initial and follow-on purchase of T&C Licenses from CCW based on PAK delivery preference (Single/Multiple).
- The project involved in implementing and developing various RICEW components for financial, supply chain management, Order management, inventory, Oracle CRM in R12.
- Developed various Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder And Application Object Library (AOL).
- Prepared design documents (MD050), technical documents (MD070) and Installation documents (MD120) for all the customizations.
- Created and used stored procedures, packages, cursors and functions to do the validations on the Legacy data, Created indexes to enhance the performance of the application.
- Worked on conversion of journal entries from old set of books to new set of books.
- Created Staging tables to load the records and uploaded the flat files using SQL*Loader.
- Configured Concurrent Executable, Concurrent Programs, Request Sets, Request Groups, Functions, Menus, Sub-Menus, And Custom Responsibilities.
- Customized the Journal Entries Report in AR, which is used to review the details that make up The general ledger journal entries.
- Created and customized Reports in (OM).
- Customized the existing forms as per the client requirement.
- Registered the PL/SQL scripts using Concurrent Programs and attached the programs to Request Sets.
- Designed and developed Fixed Assets Conversion by running Mass Additions Concurrent Program to Transfer the data from interface to base tables in Fixed Assets (FA).
- Created and customized Reports in AP, AR, FA and using Reports 10g.
- Used FNDLOAD utility to migrate responsibility, request sets, concurrent programs, value sets, Concurrent Managers, Context-Sensitive DFF, Profile Options, Form Personalization’s etc.
- Develops cash application procedures and training documentation.
- Involved in the User Acceptance testing and Post Production support.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 (GL, AR, AP, PO, OM, FA, IExpenses, Payments, CM), Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, JDeveloper 10g, TOAD.
Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
- Design the Payment Process Profile For EFT Payments to Suppliers as per SEPA Standards in R12
- Design the New Payment Templates as per Banks Requirement.
- Worked on the Workflow Business Events For Sending the Notifications for successful generated Payments Files.
- Worked on IExpenses Module on Approvals Management Engine (AME) for approving the expenses reports based on a broad classification i.e. Project based and non- Project based.
- Configured the some of the setups in GL, AP, FA and AR Modules for various instances like Development, Test, and UAT.
- Used Oracle Asset Tracking to track inventory items and link the financial transactions to the physical movement of equipment.
- Worked on Form Customization through .fmb file to Record Actual Expenditure Date for SCM Liability Form and modified the XXBB: PA Liability Processing Controller Programs Created the data template and data definition.
- Worked on the Aged Creditors BI Publisher Report is used to list all the AP Creditors based on pre-determined age bands.
- Worked on Printed invoice Selection BI Publisher Report as per Business Requirement.
- Developed the AP Remittance Advice Report for Site Users.
- Customized existing Oracle Report Aging Bucket by Collector to add additional fields as per business requirement.
- Worked on the Patch Analysis before design the Payment process Profile for Payments.
- Worked on Auditing Trail for User activity by enabling the Audit Trail Profile option.
- Involved in the Month End Activities in Account Payables.
- Involved in the development of MD70, MD120 and MD50 Documents.
- Helping the team members in RTF designing.
- Coordinating with the onsite team.
- Involved in Testing in Various Phases like Unit,SIT,UAT Testing’s
- Prepared the TE20, TE40 Testing Documents.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, SQL*Plus, Oracle 9i, PO, AP, AR, GL
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Worked as a technical developer in an 11i implementation project
- Worked on Inbound Interface in AP module to upload AP Invoices from The Previous System with all Apps Standards, for uploading the legacy data into Customer Base Tables.
- The error data is captured into custom and seeded error tables and forwarded to client’s mail through e-mail procedure. worked on Inbound Interface uploading the Daily exchange Rates in to GL module with all Apps Standards, to upload legacy data into seeded tables, and extracted the error out data into error tables and sent the error out data to client through e-mail procedure
- Customized seeded Invoices Form in AP module using personalization, such that, for invoices that are paid either fully or partially, the fields Invoice Date, Invoice Num and Invoice Amount are protected against Update.
- Developed a XML Report in purchasing module to get the details of invoices matching with purchase orders.
- Developed an .rdf Report in Account Payables to get the details of payment status.
- Developed an .rdf Report in Account Payables to retrieve the details of Payment Holds Information.
- Developed a Report in PO to get the details of Request for Quotation generated Legal entity (LE wise) and operating unit (O.U.wise).
- Developed a report in Account Receivables (AR) to retrieve the Payment Information.
- Developed custom forms using TEMPLATE.fmb to hold additional item information.
- Documented the work done as per the client requirement.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes