Soa-bpm Developer Resume
- Around 7 years of experience in Application Integration technologies Oracle Fusion SOA 11g and Oracle BPM 11g
- Expertise in Oracle SOA technology like BPM 11g, SOA Suite (BPEL,WSM & JNDI, and Web Services)
- Also have good understanding on Oracle SOA Suite 11g components like SCA, mediator, BPEL, Adaptor, Business Rules, Human workflows, B2B etc.
- Experience on IDE tools like Oracle J Developer 10/11
- Expertise with J Developer, PL/SQL Developer, SQL*plus
- Extensively worked on Oracle BPEL and Has strong hands - on knowledge on WebLogic application server
- Very good implementation experience in Oracle SOA Suite 11g and Oracle BPM 11g
- Experience on B2B in creating Documents, Trading Partners, Agreements, Channels, also worked on Managing Deployments and Configuration part of Oracle B2B
- Very good experience in offshore project
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in problem solving and customer relations, good team player
- Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs within short deadlines
- Strong analytical, debugging, troubleshooting skills and quick learning abilities
Languages/ Platforms: C, Java, PL/SQL
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL
EAI Tools: Oracle SOA 11g and Oracle BPM 11g
RDBMS: Oracle 10g
Web Services/Registry: Web Services - WSDL, Soap, BPEL, UDDI Registry
Web / Application Servers: Web Logic 8.1, Tomcat 4.0, Glassfish Application Server
Operating systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, UNIX and Linux
Testing Tools: ITKO LISA 6.0.5, Junit and SOAP UI
Tools: /IDE/Technologies: Oracle J Developer 10/11, NetBeans 6.x and Eclipse
- Setup of Oracle BPM shared platform running on WebLogic
- Deployment of all the BPM application and hosting on BPM platform
- Coding guidelines and best practices (code reviews activity)
- Developed Tender global application in OBPM
- Designed and Implemented Decision Tables using Business Rules Database
- Application data storage (single database node for now) Daily backup
Environment: ALBPM 6.0, OBPM Standalone, OBPM Enterprise WebLogic 10.3.2, Java1.5, Oracle 11g, UNIX, Oracle BPM Studio 10.3, SVN, SQL Plus & Oracle SQL Developer Client 11g WebLogic versions 10.3, 10.3.2 (11g), Oracle SOA suite 11g, BPM 11g
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
- Installing and configured Oracle 11g Middleware BPM and SOA Stack
- Implemented Dynamic Routing among other technical requirements using SOA
- Created and configured the JMS and Database configurations using JMS Adapters and DB Adapters
- Creating data mapping documents for HOS services
- Created xslt transformations for HOS event services
- Extensively worked on design and implementation of Business Rules
- Worked on QA: ITKO LISA testing and Unit testing my services using both, OSB Test Console and SOAP UI wherever applicable
Environment: WebLogic versions 10.3, 10.3.2 (11g), Oracle SOA suite 11g, BPM 11g, Java & J2EE
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Created Mediator flows from file Adapter to B2B Adaptors
- Developed BPEL Processes based on the purchase order request
- Worked on B2B Adapter to receive Purchase Order Requests (Edifact and X12 documents)
- Created Transformations Based on the requirement
- XSL Transformations created for converting NXSD to Purchase Order Header and Lines XSD
- Created DVM’s and used in transformations
- DVM Exception Handling where to handle DVM Exceptions
- Worked on Events, used in raising and subscribing to the events
- Analyzed EDI Documents using Oracle B2B Document Editor
- Worked on AQ Adapter to perform Enqueue and Dequeue operations
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle B2B
- Created database objects such as tables, views, synonyms, indexes, sequences and database links as well as custom packages tailored to business requirements.
- Developed and maintained scripts for monitoring, troubleshooting and administration of the databases.
- Designed and developed custom database (Tables, Views, Functions, Procedures, and Packages).
- Developed batch programs to load various types of feeds from external sources into the Oracle database using SQL*Loader and PL/SQL procedures.
- Developed several back-end Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers to use in multiple Forms and series of other backend programs using PL/SQL.
- Worked on performance tuning and testing of the Oracle PL/SQL database Packages, procedures and triggers of various applications.
- Interacted with business analysts to develop modeling techniques and re-structuring strategies
- Translated business requirements into system specifications.
- Provide timely Production Support by quickly analyzing the root cause and by providing alternatives to resolve issues.
- Ensured that weekend data loads, end-of-month & end-of-quarter processing ran successfully and completely, transparent to user community.
Environment: Java, PL/SQL, SQL* Plus.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes