- Around Eight years of progressive experience in software design and development with an earned reputation for meeting deadlines and delivering mission critical solutions using Oracle SOA, BPEL, OSB, AIA and JAVA.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle processes right from Inception Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment though the Implementation.
- Extensive working experience using various Fusion Middleware products like Oracle SOA 10g/11g, Oracle ESB, OSB, BAM, BPM and AIA for integrations across various modules
- Experience in Enterprise Error handling frameworks and fault handling frameworks for SOA, OSB and AIA.
- Expertise in using SOA technology and application adapters Such as File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, Apps Adapter, AQ Adapter, BAM Adapter, MQ Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration and development in the process.
- Good experience with Oracle RDMS (9i, 10g and 11g), Comfortable developing with SQL, PL/SQL, Tables, Triggers, Stored procedures etc.
- Good knowledge on integration of Legacy applications, ERP applications, J2EE applications, using SOA Suite and OSB.
- Extensive development experience with Oracle 10g and 11g database.
- Developed Web service contracts on SOAP protocol, REST services.
- Expertise in creating X-Query and XSL Transformations in OSB.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of web applications in JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in JDeveloper, Eclipse IDE, RAD and also worked with NetBeans, Toad.
- Very good knowledge of all the Object Oriented Programming concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism).
- Proficient in Developing MVC framework using Struts, Spring. Knowledge in ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Tools like Hibernate.
- Good knowledge with versioning tools like Clear case, Subversion and CVS.
- Worked in the various phases of the software development life cycle using methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Hands on experience with using build tools like Ant, Maven.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL/PLSQL, BPEL, OSB
Middleware: OSB, Oracle SOA Suite, AIA
Java/web technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services, MVC, JSTL, SAX, DOM.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate.
IDE/Tools: Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse, My Eclipse, Ant, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, UML, NetBeans.
Application & web servers: Oracle Web logic 10g/11g, IBM WebSphere, J Boss, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
Database Query Languages: SQL and HQL
Repositories: Clear Case, CVS, SVN
Confidential, Westbrook, ME
Description: IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of innovative, technology-based products and services for veterinary, food and water applications. IDEXX offers 24/7 reference laboratory diagnostic and consulting services, and the total-practice integration and complete reporting provided by advanced digital radiography and practice management systems, help veterinary customers achieve greater efficiency, increased productivity and economic success.
- Implemented the system by using Agile Development methodology.
- Development of WSDL and Schemas required for Services as per the requirement of the clients.
- Developed BPEL 2.0 flows using PICK, Repeat Until, Parallel flow, ForEach and FlowN activities.
- Developed BPEL flows using JMS Adapter, Spring Context, EJB Adapter, File Adapter, Database Adapter, Web services, HTTP adapter.
- Created complex transformations involving multiple sources using XSLT and XQuery
- Worked with complex wrapper packages, loops, XSLT’s, error handling and tuning of SOA composites.
- Installed 12c weblogic and OSB servers and developed REST service for conversion of XML/ JSON and vice versa
- Generated Configuration Plans required for generation builds for all environments.
- Worked on OSB to build Proxy and Business services and implemented schema validation for OSB proxy services.
- Worked with various transports in OSB like HTTP, local, JMS and MQ
- Designed and developed updating and retrieving the back end coherence data using EJB implementation
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JSON components and integrated with spring framework.
- Used spring core module for Dependency Injection.
- Generated web service clients using Apache CXF.
- Used JUnit Test cases for performing unit testing.
- Worked on RAD and WebSphere while fixing bugs in legacy application.
Environment: Oracle SOA 11g/12c, Oracle BPEL,OSB, Oracle Web Logic Server 11g/12c, Oracle 11g, DB2, MQ Series, JDeveloper, Eclipse, RAD, Apache Axis, CXF, Spring JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JMS, XSLT, XQuery, Ant, Anthill.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Description: Global Wires Application is rewrite of a legacy application by enhancing its functionality and use new technologies. GWA is a wires payment application for corporate and financial users for creating Domestic and International wires. They can also make postdated payments up to 60 days .These wires can be initiated as freeform or template wires. We provide optional security to these wires through Secure Validation. Secure Validation is a process which provides the additional security to the customers during their transactions, in the process of wires creation it will generate a onetime pass code in order to validate the user, this one time code is sent to the user’s mobile or email.
- Involved in requirement gatherings for several projects, to develop interfaces across portal applications, client and server, middleware, partners and vendor applications using SOA standards.
- Developed OSB interfaces to consume services from various banks, merchants and third party systems to support Secure Element management, payment account setup and offers management.
- Defined OSB business services to integrate with HTTP SOAP services, REST services, BPEL processes and Database systems using http, SOA-DIRECT and JCA protocols.
- Exposed OSB proxy services for various consumers within the enterprise and for external systems, to use backend business functions.
- Developed long running ASYNC BPEL processes to perform business processes which involved multiple web service invocations, trigger business events.
- Developed BPEL processes with PICK activity and OnAlarm scope patterns.
- Developed SOAP UI mocks for unit testing OSB services, and BPEL test suites for testing BPEL processes.
- Developed scripts to generate customization files and configuration plans for OSB and SOA services, for all the environments. To support deployments across multiple environments.
- Developed technical design documents.
- Supported PROD deployment activities and performed end to end application validations after PROD release.
- Configured JDBC and JNDI for database and JMS adapters.
- Managed clustered environments, and analyzed thread dumps to trouble shoot stuck thread issues.
- Extensively used XSLT, XSD and WSDL.
- Involved in deployment of SOA and OSB code using build tools Hudson.
- Prepared documentation for code changes.
- Coordinated with hosting vendors to resolve user facing issues.
- Provided inputs for the automation of monitoring the business daily.
- Fixed PROD defects and solved problem tickets.
- Have done Hot fixes as required by the business.
Environment: SQL, PL/SQL, HUDSON, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle OSB, JDeveloper 11g, BPEL Process Manager, Oracle database 10gR2, Eclipse, SoapUI
Confidential, Washington, DC
Oracle SOA/OSB Consultant
Description: District of Columbia (DC) is implementing its own Exchange called District of Columbia Access System (DCAS). The vision of DCAS is to provide a new eligibility and enrollment platform for health care and human services programs, including an insurance marketplace, integrated financial and plan management functionality, and enhanced case management capabilities.
- Involved in analysis and fixing of the bugs reported in the production environment.
- Development of PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in implementing and designing in the BPEL Processes for the project.
- Designing the SOA service models in Oracle SOA suite which is AIA architecture specific to suffice the requirements
- Have worked on JMS, Database, File and web service adapter. Setup and configured them as well.
- Designed and implemented Business Processes using Oracle BPEL PM, JDeveloper.
- Implemented Oracle OSB (Oracle Service Bus) and integrated with BPEL.
- Involved in design and development of BPEL processes that contain Human workflow and paging.
- Used Assign activity to define the copy rules and add expressions in a BPEL process.
- Designed XSLT Transformation wherever needed.
- Developed BPEL processes that contain exception handling to capture the Remote and Binding faults.
- Using JDeveloper as the development environment.
- Implemented best practices such as error handling and file archiving in Oracle OSB.
- Wrote procedures and packages using PL/SQL to encapsulate the business logic and used BPEL to expose them as reusable services.
- Unit Testing and debugging of modules.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle WebLogic 10.3, Oracle 11g, Oracle JDeveloper 11g,Soap,Oracle SQLDeveloper 10g.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Description: TIAA–CREF is a financial services organization that is the leading retirement provider for people who work in the academic, research, medical and cultural fields.BPM is a SOA 10 g to 11 g migration project. The objective of this project is to migration of all the existing SOA services like BPEL services, ESB services and Servers into 11g. There is no change in the functionality of business process; it is only the technology migration.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection or Inversion of Control
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases
- Worked with various adapters like DB, EBS, File, FTP, AQ and JMS to build the interface solution.
- Worked with DBA to create JNDI’s, Data Sources, Connection Factories, and Configured and deployed the plans for all technology adapters like DB Adapter, JMS Adapter and AQ Adapter.
- As a Team member I was involved writing Detailed Level design document (DLD), implementing and unit testing various services. This involved understanding the AIA architecture standards and writing the DLD with the HLD and SRS as a reference .
- Participated in installation, configuration and implementation of Oracle SOA Suite 11g and OSB.
- Worked on enhancements and change requests, bug fixing, testing and deployments of SOA composites and OSB services.
- Coordinated all the testing and deployment efforts in various environments.
- Worked with complex wrapper packages, loops, XSLT’s, error handling and tuning of SOA composites.
- Design develop common error handling framework, re-submission framework and audit trial framework for middleware components.
- Used various features like XPath functions, XSLT, XREF tables, DVMs, Human Task, OWSM policies, Correlation sets etc. to build SOA composites and OSB services.
Environment: Java 1.5, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.2, Oracle SOA Suite 10g, Web Logic Application Server, BPEL, Mediator, OWSM, JDeveloper 11g, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, TOAD, Eclipse.
Description: The Objective of new system is to enable ICICI private banking group PBG to strengthen their existing client and attract new client. The PBG System will enable the ICICI Private Banker and Client to create a tailored website, which will reflect each client s unique relationship with PBG. The functional requirements of the PBG Internet site is to deliver account information, news, marketing information, ICICI research and information about ICICI products/Services.
- Implemented Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Developed Report managers for each branch can view this report from any location.
- Developed report customization using JSP.
- Worked extensively on servlets for business logic.
- Involved in estimating the tools required for analysis and design.
- Used JDBC for data access from Oracle tables.
- Implemented EJB’s Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Junit was used to implement test cases for beans.
- Application was deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
Description: Confidential Limited is a leading systems engineering and integration company in India, offering application design, development, testing services and asset-based solutions. The project included parsing the fingerprints to handle thousands of user’s fingerprints and providing transactions in an easy, presentable and efficient manner.
- Worked on full cycle including design to development to testing to post go live operations.
- Developed J2EE based application (Automatic Fingerprint Identification System) using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML and Oracle
- Developed XML processing logic using JAXP API and XML parser.
- Worked on different image processing features using JPEG files for storing and retrieving fingerprint information for various users.
- Developed data access objects using JDBC and SQL.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and SQL Queries related to Database.
- Implemented various design patterns including Singleton.
- Integrated and tested J2EE components using JUnit
- Involved in Error Handling using JSP.
- Responsible for writing XML for validations.
- Involved in Coding of Enterprise Java Beans, which implements business rules, and business logic.
- Supported Maintenance’s and bug fixes.
Environment: Windows XP, Oracle 9i, NetBeans, TOAD, HTML, XML, JSP, Servlets