- SDLC: 7+ years of Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Analysis, Design and Development of Web Applications.
- ORACLE FUSION: 4+ years of middleware design and development experience on Oracle SOA Suite10g/11gR1.
- SOA: Good experience on Service Oriented Architecture using Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Good knowledge of SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML, XSLT and XPATH.
- Cross application integration using adapters File Adapter, DB Adapter and JMS.
- Migration experience from SOA 10g to SOA Suite 11g.
- Extensively worked on Oracle BPEL, ESB, OSB, Mediator, Oracle Business Rules and OWSM components.
- Worked on building business services and proxy services.
- Good experience in integrating Oracle EBS, JDE and SAP using Oracle SOA suite 11g.
- Good experience on IDE tools like Oracle J Developer 10g/11g and Eclipse.
- Developed Test plans and Test Case Scenarios.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and projects using Oracle, SQL Server, Strong skills in the design and development of database objects.
- Have very strong background in a disciplined software development life cycle (SDLC) process and has excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience in technical and functional documentation.
- Good experience in understanding and designing solutions for complex integration scenarios.
- Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual with strong technical and communication skills, and good zeal in adapting new technologies in a fast paced environment.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Application Server: Oracle SOA suite 10g(ESB & BPEL), Oracle SOA suite 11g(BPEL, Mediator, OBR & OWSM), Oracle Service Bus
Developer Tools: Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse
XML/Web Services: XML, XSLT, SOAP, HTML, XSL.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 7.0/2000.
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX - Solaris, LINUX
IDE: TOAD, SQL Developer.
Adapters: DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, JMS Adapter, AQ Adapter, File Adapter.
Oracle SOA consultant
Description: Confidential Mobile wallet is free app which allows user to pay with their phones which has NFC feature. Interfaces has been built using oracle SOA 11g to integrate different platforms (Wallet, TSM & OM).
Involved in business requirement gatherings to design and develop enterprise integration solution for consumer care and mobile offers applications, using OSB and complex business orchestration flows using BPEL.
- Developed XSDs and WSDLs for SOAP services to support service consumers on various releases/versions.
- Implemented SYNC services in OSB, long running ASYNC, and One-Way services in BPEL.
- Used WS-Addressing for ASYNC callback implementation.
- Exposed services on http, jms, local, sb protocols and soa-direct for routing requests to BPEL.
- Extensively used Service Callouts, Routing tables, Route, Dynamic Route, Publish, Java callouts, transport headers to implement message flow.
- Developed BPEL processes to publish business events to JMS topics and queues.
- Orchestrated BPEL flows using FLOW activity for parallel processing used correlation sets to correlate ASYNC calls to BPEL, PICK activity to terminate flow to meet SLAs.
- Implemented enterprise error handling framework to log events and errors, exposed services for various consumers across enterprise.
- Used Catch, Throw, Catch-All as part of framework..
- Extensively worked on XQs, XSLTs, XPATHS, used various oracle seeded functions to transform messages.
- Involved in test support activities in integration environments.
- Developed unit test cases for web services. BPEL test suites for BPEL processes.
- Worked on web logic administration to set up JDBCs and JNDIs for Database and JMS adapters.
- Used Tortoise SVN for managing code base.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus, J Developer 11g, Eclipse, SOAP UI, Oracle Database 11g .
Oracle SOA consultant
Description: Confidential have Direct Sales interfaces running in oracle SOA 126.96.36.199. Interfaces have been redesigned because of issues and design approach followed by previous vendors. Migration of these interfaces to Oracle SOA 188.8.131.52
Prepared Design documents for all the Interfaces.
- Configured Database Adapter for polling staging tables.
- Participated in Performance Testing.
- Installation of Oracle SOA suite 184.108.40.206.
- Involved in supporting the SOA applications(Direct Sales, NGDOE, WMS)
- Involved in developing interfaces between CRM, SAP and WMS.
- Defined Error Handling framework in SOA.
- Deployed BPEL, OSB services into test and prod environments.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite (220.127.116.11), Oracle Service Bus, JDeveloper 11g, Eclipse, SOAP UI, Oracle Database 11g.
Oracle SOA consultant
Description: Confidential Inc has interfaces running through Web Sphere ICS. Migration of these interfaces to OFM has been initiated. Interfaces are built between SAP, JDE ERP systems to various WMS for around 20 countries.
Prepared Mapping, Contract Design, Logic Design documents for all the Interfaces.
- Configured Database Adapter, File Adapter and Email Service.
- Participated in code reviews.
- Installation and Configured Oracle Applications adapter for SAP.
- Configured Proxy Services for listening to Events from SAP and JDE.
- Involved in developing interfaces between JDE, SAP systems and WMS.
- Worked with XQuery transformation, enrichment and configuration using AIA.
- Defined Error Handling framework in OSB.
- Deployed OSB services into multiple environments.
- Performed unit testing and Deployed OSB Services into test and production environment.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite (18.104.22.168), Oracle Service Bus, MS SQL Server Database, Oracle 10g Database Enterprise Edition, Oracle Applications Adapter, JDeveloper 11g, Eclipse, SOAP UI.
Oracle BPEL consultant
Description: Confidential has undertaken a Project to upgrade the recruiting application for the organization. The new recruiting systems web services interface changes significantly in the newer version. As a result, the interfaces between the recruiting application and the Oracle ERP system built upon the Oracle SOA Suite 11g infrastructure Will require also require an upgrade.
Participated and contributed in analysis and design of upgrade process.
- Documented code changes and unit test results per Best Practices.
- Developed code for system changes according to client specifications, policies and standards.
- Participated in formal and informal code reviews.
- Configured AQ and database adapters.
- Involved in Schema (XSD) design for BPEL.
- Designed and created complete BPEL Processes for orchestration using different process activities using Oracle SOA Suite 22.214.171.124.
- Designed and defined exception handling. Created Error logger process for error logging and Error Handler Process.
- Deployment of the BPEL process in integration server for integration testing, QA server for QA testing and in Production environment.
- Performed unit testing and involved in integration testing and QA Testing.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite (126.96.36.199), Oracle BPEL Process Manager, Oracle 10g Database Enterprise Edition, JDeveloper 11g, Taleo Recruiting Application, SOAP UI.
Oracle SOA Developer
Description: In a typical Interface design pattern, message payload is captured from JMS Adapter in the source BPEL process (Source Application Business Connector Service) and converts into AIA standard Enterprise Business object. All messaging, parsing has been carried out on EBO in the source BPEL layer and then sent to the ESB service (Enterprise Business Service) for routing to different applications depending on the conditions specified. ESB service sends the Canonical payload to Target ABCS ( BPEL process) where the Canonical is mapped to target application formatted message and gets inserted into Target application Integration components( Database adapters, File Adapters, etc..)
Involved in analysis and design of the application.
- Created BPEL processes for orchestration using different process activities using Oracle
- SOA Suite.
- Involved in developing Interface between Siebel and Boundary systems.
- Involved in deploying ESB and BPEL projects to different environments. Performed unit testing and involved in integration testing.
- Involved in designing the performance test cases and performance tuning.
- Involved in configuring the standard Error Handling for Custom Notifications.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3.4(Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle Business Process and Execution Language (BPEL), AIA FP 2.0.1, Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3.4 and 10.1.1.3, Oracle 9i, XML.
Confidential, Melbourne, Florida
Description: The client was interested in making their sales module into more customer relations oriented and efficiently handles the customer requests across the globe. To provide better customer service, SIEBEL was the chosen application. We have customized the Siebel Call Center as per their Business Requirements.
Responsible for configuring various object definitions based on the technical design document.
- Developed the application using the Object Types in the Data Objects Layer, Business Object Layer and User Interface Layer.
- Customized and added new Siebel GUI layer (Screens, Views, Applets) objects using functionality as per requirements using Siebel tools.
- Customized the screens for Account, Opportunities, Contacts, Etc. as per the client requirements.
- Enhancement of Functionality of Siebel Business Components using Joins, Links and MVG’s, Drilldown applets.
- Customized and added Static Pick list and Dynamic pick list to the fields in the Business component.
- Customized and added Hierarchical Pick list and Constrain pick list to the fields in the Business component.
- Mapped Business object, Business Components and their fields to legacy system.
Environment: Siebel 7.0.4, Windows 2000, MS SQL Server 7.0.
Description: Developed an Inventory Management System that would account stocks for all departments in stores, Involved in developing a Plant Maintenance System that would store scheduling and breakdown details for further analysis, in turn reduce breakdowns, Purchase and raw material management system that would let the users to send inquiries based on quotations, placing purchase orders and update raw materials based on the orders.
Designed screens for data entry using Forms 5.
- Involved in creation of PL/SQL stored procedures, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers Etc
- Involved in creation of SQL scripts
- Coordinating with the site engineers for implementation at sites.
- Meeting with management for enhancement of the system.
- Involved in creation of Technical Docs & User docs as well.
Environment: Oracle 8i, Developer 2000 Forms 5, Reports 5, PL/SQL, SQL * Plus and Windows NT