- 10+ Years’ experience working as an Oracle Analyst & Developer
- 10+ Years’ experience using Oracle EBS Modules
- 10+ Years’ experience utilizing Oracle AIM, OBIEE, Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, & SQL
- 5+ Years’ experience working as a Project Manager
- Built a Talent Management Systems (TMS) for one of the world leaders in banking.
- Data sources include legacy systems and entered data from today's Human Resources demands.
- Confidential DB2 and Oracle are a few of the sources that we get information from.
- Business Intelligent reporting requires knowledge of current reporting needs and future reporting requests.
- OBIEE, BI Publisher, Tableau are a few of the tools being used.
- The reporting request cover a wide variety of visuals ranging from static reports to interactive Map type visuals.
- Oracle database requirements - collection and design and data store is the backend sources
- Utilized many ETL methods and tools to gather information.
- Requires a translation of the Load strategy by helping to determine what needs to be inserted or updated by comparing aggregated information with the data from the statistics system.
- Assist and support Project Management functions
- Implemented OBIEE custom data warehouse solutions and pre-built BI analytics for Oracle EBS components used to produce solutions that met client requirements.
- Position required providing day-to-day support for the data warehouse for the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Solution.
- Advanced technical knowledge of OBIEE
- User Interface designs, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics and performance management reports and experience with Oracle DBMS including Oracle 11g and 12C instances.
- Maintaining a fundamental comprehension across all areas of OBIEE (technical and functional) to define vision and strategies for OBIEE.
- Responsible for application and user security settings.
- Produced reports using BI publisher.
- Team Lead responsible for the architecture and design for an OBIEE release 10.1.3.4. Business Intelligence solutions for the world’s leading specialist in air transportation communications and information technology.
- Oracle RDBMS release 10.2.0.4.0 , 22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0 are the databases.
- Oracle Data Integrator 10.1.3 is the middleware used.
- We have also upgraded ODI from release 10.1.3 to release 188.8.131.52.3 in preparation for moving the entire Oracle Technology Stack to release 11
- The Agile Methodology is being used to coordinate all project related artifacts.
- Responsible for the construction of High Level Design and Applications Design documentation for solutions relative to the CRM systems for a major telecommunication company.
- This roll coordinated directly with the business to gather requirements and write documents that developers used to generate or code solutions that met needs of the business.
- These systems manage Orders from both internal employees and Partners of the telecom company.
- The environments consist of Siebel 7.8 with Partner Relationship Management interfacing with multiple critical systems Oracle 10G is the database.
- Systems above provide portions of the source data for the overall business intelligence program for the telecom company with Informatica as the ETL tool.
Oracle Developer / Project Manager
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a Visual Presentation solution for a large telecommunications company.
- The environment consisted of OBIEE 11g, Map Viewer, NAVTEQ, Informatica and the 11G Oracle Database.
- Source systems included Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Inventory Management, Oracle Order Management, and Oracle Warehouse Management with a Fleet Management systems used for Vehicle data.
- The objective of the systems is to track the movement of inventory or assets through the lifecycle of the asset showing its value visually on a map with drill down capabilities showing various geographical levels or locations through to the actual asset itself providing its current location and value.
Oracle Business Analyst
- Deliver an Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards solution for the Mortgage Division of a Financial Services company.
- Member of the Leadership Team responsible for reporting daily progress for the OBI Team and resolving any issues that occur relative to OBI.
- The ETL strategy uses Informatica to control the movement and timing of source to target data movements.
- The target environment is an Enterprise Data Warehouse hosted on an Oracle10g database. OBIEE 10.1.3.4 is used to build reports and construct dashboards.
- BI Publishers is configured to delivers reports to end users.
OBIEE Solutions Engineer
- As a member of the solutions delivery team for the Confidential Integrated Technology Delivery, Server Systems Operations group.
- Providing Siebel Application, Fusion Middleware and OBIEE installation and administration support for multiple environments (DEV, TEST, TRAINING, STAGE and PRODUCTION).
- Responsible for the installation software relative to the solution, patching strategy environments, and providing support for environments.
- The environments consist of Confidential AIX, Oracle10G databases with Siebel8 and Oracle E-Business Suite R12 as the applications.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware with Oracle Application Integration Architecture provides the integration layer for the solution.
- The OBIEE infrastructure consists of the BI Server, BI Presentation Serve and BI Scheduler.
- The BI Cluster Controller is configured in (PROD ONLY and manages Load Balancing of the BI Servers and Scheduler).
- The BI Web Server Components, Siebel Analytics, the DAC Server, Informatica Server, BI Data Warehouse, BI Answers, BI Interactive Dashboards, BI Delivers are all available in the DEV environment.
- The BI Publisher is configured in the (DEV environment only and is used to generate reports using - MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat etc.), Site Minder is used to handle Single Site Sign for environments other than DEV.
Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
- Project Manager / Business Analytics / Lead Developer for the implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition release 10.1.3.
- Responsible for the installation and administration of the environment(s).
- Establishing the Physical Layer for multiple data sources, the Business Modeling and Mapping Layer for complex multi-fact objects and the Presentation Layers of the environment.
- Additionally, responsible for the development of Reports and Dashboards and mentoring developers that are less experienced in the OBIEE space.
- Responsible for reporting on the overall project progress to management.
- The environments consist of Windows 2003 Server, Oracle Business Intelligence version 10.1.3, Siebel Analytics 7.8 with SQL Server as the backend database.
- The demo environment constructed by the Oracle Corporation was upgraded from Siebel Analytics version 7.8 to Oracle Business Intelligence version 10.1.3.
- The ETL process is handled by a partner company who has a product specific to the insurance industry.
Siebel Solutions Analyst
- The Siebel Solutions Architect for an implementation of Siebel 7.5.3 responsible for an EIM data loading strategy and Project / Program Management.
- The environment consisted of Windows2000 with an Oracle 8 database.
- The Oracle 9 client tools and TOAD were used for data analysis and to establish a connection agent for then Siebel Thick Client Applications.
- Data sources include spreadsheets, JD Edwards’s data and Oracle tables.
Siebel Business Analyst
- A member of the Siebel eAI Team on SOSI Project at Confidential .
- Serving as the liaison between the eAI Team and the Infrastructure team responsible for generating the Build Notes for moving development objects into the testing areas, participating in the defect meetings held by the testing groups.
- Also participating in the Smoke and Shakeout testing for many builds to verify completeness of the environments.
- The environments consist of Siebel 7.5, EAI, Confidential AIX, DB2, Informatica, Windows 2000, and a variety of interface and integration sources.
- A member of the Data Change Control Team on the largest Siebel Implementation in the world for Confidential .
- Responsible for solving data related issues globally.
- The related task included the coordination of change request from the user community.
- Translating the users requests into clear concise design requirements (the proposed solution document) and participation in the executions of proposed solutions.
- The environments consisted of Siebel 7, EAI, Confidential AIX, DB2, Windows XP, EIM and a host of interface and integration sources.
- At Blue Cross and Blue Shield in North Carolina, implemented Siebel 7.5 in an AIX and DB2 environment, used Siebel Tools, EAI, eScript and Siebel SmartScript to build an online version of the company’s enrollment application.
- Team Lead and Developer for the development of the Medical Questionnaire portion of a Buy Online Strategic initiative.
- Responsible for multiple upgrades of Siebel running against Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server databases with Siebel 99.x, Siebel 2000, and Siebel 7 applications.
- Deployment Lead / Architect for the implementation of Siebel Call Center 99.6.
- Responsible for conducting JAD sessions and completing the Functional Design Documents for the project.
- A Proof of Concepts (POC) for the real-time interface of a legacy system into the Siebel environment was done for a large telecommunications company.
- Enterprise Integration Management Specialist for the Rapid Implementation of Siebel SFA.
- Accomplishments included the review of the Interface requirements, EIM Mapping and the documentation of the Import Scheme and the EIM process.
- The consolidation of 12 data sources into 3 input sources and working with Data Analyst to cleanse data. Building a Quality Assurance plan to validate and verify data completeness.
- Installing Oracle components SQL*Net, SQL*Loader and other Oracle Client Software.
- Architect / Team Lead responsible for facilitating requirements gathering sessions and producing Functional Design documents and Technical Design documents for the implementation of Siebel Call Center 99.5 installation with Computer Telephony Integration at the Network Control Center for a global communications equipment manufacturer.