- Around 5 years of total working experience in implementation, maintenance and support of HCM/ ERP systems using SAP R/3 with specific functional experience in SAP HR/HCM module Core HR/HCM Payroll - Streamline and integrate essential workforce processes such as employee administration, organizational management, time management, benefits, payroll, and legal reporting.
- Completed 5 full cycle implementation of SAP-HR/HCR module including business process analysis, conceptual design, blue printing, configuration, testing and production support.
- Broad experience in functional configuration of PA, OM, TM, Payroll, Benefits sub-modules of SAP HR/HCR with exclusive experience in TM, BN, PY & sub-modules.
- Expertise in integration of various payroll sub-modules like PA-OM, TM-PY, BN-PY etc.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Human Resources business process with experience in gathering and analysing business requirements for conceptual design.
- Good working knowledge of ASAP methodology and ESS/MSS configurations with experience in end-user training and documentation.
- Strong functional background with excellent communication and interpersonal skills facilitate the communication of detailed technical information and providing technical assistance to customers, systems, and management and/or external sources.
ERP: SAP R/3-HR/HCR Version 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
Platforms: Windows 95/98/XP, Windows NT, UNIX, Linux.
Databases: MS Access, SQL, Oracle 8i
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
SAP HCM functional consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Conducted regular meeting with the users and core users in order to fetch the information.
- Prepared the both business process As Is and to be.
- Mapping the client requirements in to SAP using ASAP methodology.
- Identified the gaps and developed the customized reports as per the requirement.
- Prepared the data uploading templates, Data upload through LSMW.
- Involved in the user training and prepared the End user manuals.
- Documentation of the configuration and testing scenarios.
- Prepared the authorizations and trained the core users on business scenarios.
- Configured the Enterprise Structure (Personnel areas, and Personnel sub areas)
- Configured the Personnel Structure (Employee group, Employee sub group and Payroll Area)
- Assigned Employee Subgroups to Employee Groups,
- Configured Info groups and Info Type Menus and their sequence in PA30 Screen and PA20 Screen.
- Configured Actions for all different Processes.
- Configured IGMOD feature to maintain the different Info groups.
- Configured Number range intervals, and Configured Feature NUMKR to default the Number ranges for employees in SAP system.
- Maintained Master data using transactions PA30 and PA40 for execute the Actions on employees.
- Configured CONTR feature to default the values in IT0016 and Configured necessary contract types in IT0016 to meet business specific requirements.
- Configured initial organizational structure / Root Organizational Unit.
- Created sub Org. units under Root organizational structure, and defined positions under each org.unit.
- Set Up Number Assignments for Plan Versions.
- Maintained suitable relations between Objects.
- Created Evaluation paths and setup the Respective relationship objects in Evaluation path.
- Worked extensively on Expert Mode, Simple Maintenance Interfaces.
Time Management: ( TM)
Created Holidays, Holiday Calendar, Daily Work schedule, Period Work Schedule &Work Schedule Rules.
Configured SCHKZ feature to default the work schedule Rule in IT0007 based on the Employee Organization Assignment.
Configured TMSTA feature to default “Time Management Status” for employee’s Planned working Time Infotype based on the employee’s Group
Configured Attendance types, Absence types, rounding rule, Counting Rules, Deduction Rules and Absence Quotas.
Base Entitlements & Selection rules to meet the Business requirements.
Configured QUOMO Feature to default the Quotas based on the Employee Org. Assignment.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
SAP HR Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Created the payroll area, generated payroll periods using payroll and date modifiers, and assigned a control record to each payroll accounting area.
- Determining employee subgroup grouping for PCR and CAP
- Checking entry permissibility per info type
- Checking wage type characteristics
- Defaulting wage types using the feature LGMST, TARIF and PPMOD.
- Revising default wage types
- Defining valuation of base wage types
- Configured basic pay, additional payments, and recurring payments wage types and maintained the tables512W, T511, T52DZ and T539J.
- Customized UMOD and other PCR s for calculations during payroll run.
- Created Process Models to define the sequence in which processing steps are to be performed in a payroll run.
- Create wage types by copying appropriate Primary wage types.
- Define pay scale area & pay scale type and pay scale groups and levels and maintain feature TARIF.
- Worked with the different info types 0008, 0009, 0011, 0207, 0208, 0210, 0234, 0235, 0267, 0032 required for running payroll.
- Defined the pay roll periods and pay dates for each pay roll area.
- Created wage type and check wage type group for basic pay, additional payments, and recurring payments.
- Worked with the US payroll schemas and sub schemas U000, UTX0, and UT00 and payroll driver RPCALCU0.
- Defined and maintained processing classes, evaluation classes and their specifications for maintaining wage types through logical values.
- Defined valuation rules and counting classes for paid and unpaid absences
- Maintained XO10, XO13 PCRS for Valuation Bases and XT00 Schema.
- Configured Time wage type valuation using Constants (T510 Table), and T512W B.
- Maintained processing classes, evaluation classes and their specifications for maintaining wage types
- Benefits integration
- Configured Benefit area, Benefit types and benefit status
- Set up benefit plans (Insurance and Health Plans)
- Generate features like BAREA, CSTV1, BENGR, BSTAT etc
- Maintain info types like 0171, 0167, 0168,169, etc