5 yrs SAP HCM experience with proven success in building award-winning systems; couples extensive technical knowledge with leadership skills to maximize business performance and competitive edge to propel companies to market dominance.
Championed Analysis, Development and Global Implementation of SAP HR systems for Service Enterprise. Broad knowledge of ASAP/SDLC methodologies; Understands technology & its applications; Adheres to Quality Systems Built systems that were critical factors in Business development, Support business users, and Solution offerings.
Decisive Leader adept at identifying roadblocks, defining requirements and developing best technology solutions offerings.
- Pivotal role in project earning, company recognition, winning prestigious awards from CEO of Business.
- Turned around stalled project by design of large SAP HR system by business reengineering; Training users.
- Implemented 5 full life modules in SAP HCM; PA-Payroll, Octsourcing-IDOc, HCM Process and Forms, Self Service Reporting (ESS-ABAP), Automatic Address change notification (PA-Workflow).
Dynamic Achiever with track record of partnering technology with strategic corporate goals to optimize Business growth.
- Developed SAP HCM solutions for fraction of original estimates; led implementation across various modules.
- Automated 20% profit of expected revenue by ontime deliverables by understanding of business requirement.
- Created HR infrastructure for revolutionary system, enabling business team to win add-on business from existing.
Education: MBA (HR and Systems) -Master of Business Administration Bsc-Biotechnology and IT
Core Competencies/ Technical Skills : SAP HCM ECC6.0, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Management, ESS-MSS, LSO, Benefits, Appraisal System, Personnel Development, Talent Management, HCM Process and Forms, Travel & Expense Management, SAP Testing.
Confidential. Feb'08-Oct'09 SAP HR Consultant-ERP
- Worked in project life cycle Implementation in HCM Process Forms, Self Service Reporting, and ESS Address Change Notification.
- Understanding various business scenarios like Promotion, Demotion, Job Change, Department Change, Location Change, Salary Change, Bonus, Stipend, Shift Differential Change, and Voluntary Resignation.
- Implementing and testing various Forms like Change of Position, Supervisor Change/ Transfer, Change in Pay, Additional Compensation and Termination.
- Testing various HCM Forms and different Self Service Reports in different client system like Development, Quality and Production system.
- Created the Functional Specification and Technical Specification documents by gathering the requirements from the User and Business requirement, created the End-User Documents for different HCM forms and various self service reporting and trained Power Users in entire Process.
- Created and Tested at various levels of Approval scenario like 1st Level Mgr /Proxy, HR Generalist, Exception Mgr/Mgr Proxy, Compensation & Budget Sign Off and Approval Process at two different levels based on Salary change, Salary grade change.
- Implemented the functionality of creating automatic notification for ESS Address change notification
Confidential. May'07-Jan'08 SAP HR Consultant -ERP
- Generation of IDOC by Controlling Payroll control record to allow retro dates for payroll extract.
- Configuring to control duplicate Appraisals being created when manager is vacant.
- Object and Data provides for ESS/MSS.
- Configuration of Supervisor field to passed in IDOC for approval of eTime in ADP.
- Experienced with T510 tables.
- Appraisals in ESS and MSS for Mid year and Annual period by Management by Objectives and Values.
- Consulting and Configuration of country specific HR to Payroll Interface Report
- Maintaining Employee Pay Change Tracking Reports
- Creation of Additional Payments Infoset Query Reporting.
- Maintaining Incentive and Commission report.
Confidential. Jan'05-Dec'06 Business Analyst. Implementation of Various modules like Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Payroll, Benefits.
- Creating Organizational units, Positions and assigning employee and task to the position.
- Model the functional organizational structure (department hierarchy), Preparing Reporting structure of enterprise.
- Implementation of Personnel Data requirement and creating Personnel Actions.
- Maintained Organization Information by Enterprise, Personnel, and Pay scale Structure.
- Creating work schedules and assigning to employees.
- Creating Absence, Attendance Quotas and generating reports for specific time periods.
- Experience with supporting Payroll cycles, regular& Off-cycle, configuration, Personnel Calculation Rules, schemas, US Tax, Garnishment, Third party remittance, Adjustments.
- Experience with supporting Health, Insurance, Saving Plans, Eligibility coverage, Benefits integration with payroll.
Confidential. Jun'04-Dec'04 Consultant-ERP
- Customizing Country Specific Screen modification and Screen header for all standard infotypes.
- Implementation of Payroll for Basic Pay Infotype and Auto-calculation of Wage types and assigning left over amount for Special Allowance-FBP from Annual Salary.
Confidential, MILWAUKEE. Nov'06-May'07 Research study on Service Oriented Analysis and Designing. Description: Any service-oriented modeling methodology typically includes a modeling language that can be employed by both the 'problem domain organization' and 'solution domain organization', whose unique perspectives typically influence the 'service' development life-cycle strategy and the projects implemented using that strategy. Responsibilities:
- Spots new business opportunities through market research, trend analysis, monitoring of competitor activity etc.
- Analyses and recommends business process and/or solution offering to solve business problems and/or exploit new business opportunities.
Confidential, India Dec'05-Feb'06 HR Research Description: A study on Stress management worked on enhancing the efficiency of Stress Management in Factory area in 7 phases and Administrative block of BHEL by objectives like employees are able to manage-Stress, Environmental, Organizational, Individual factors, Physiological, Psychological, Behavioral symptoms and Organizational & Other Organizational stressors. Responsibilities:
- Analyzing different factors of stress at different levels and Suggested employees in bring out effectiveness at different position like On-job & Off-job and their personal life to improve their quality of work life, performance management and time management.