- 11+ years of experience in architecting, implementing, upgrading Enterprise Applications.
- Expertise in Integrating A2A and B2B applications using leading middleware tools.
- Lead multiple full life cycle implementations in SAP XI/PI. Management and delivery of SOA based integration with SAP PI ESR.
- Expertise in XI/PI performance tuning, integration modeling, SLD strategy, alerts, error resolution, adapter module development, using third-party adapters, enterprise services repository/registry, CTS+ and CMS. PI 7.11 upgrade experience.
- Proficiency in ABAP/4, System Performance Tuning and Technical Reviews. Expertise in OO ABAP, User Exits, Reports, BDC, ALE/IDoc, BAPI, BADI, ALV and Sap Script. Experience in SAP functional areas including SD, MM, FI/CO, HCM.
- Knowledge and expertise in EDI standards EDIFACT, ANSI X12 and RosettaNet standards (RNIF adapter). Experience in ANSI X12 EDI formats 304/810/850/855/856/860/940/944/834/417/418.
- Extensive knowledge and Experience in SAP Integration with ALE/BAPI/Proxy, Services based integration, JMS publish/subscribe & point to point messaging models, Web Services and EDIINT.
- Knowledge and Experience in EAI tools Tibco BW, WebMethods, MS BizTalk, Seebeyond and WebSphereMQ & messaging structures including ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT and cXML.
Enterprise Application Integration Mar 2010 to TILL DATE
Client: Confidential, USA
Position: Lead SAP PI Developer
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI 7.1 Ehp1, SAP WAS 710, BW, SRM, SCM, HCM, Java, SAP Portals, SAP CE, WIN NT, DB2 8.1.5, MQ v6 (MQSeries), MS BizTalk 3.5/Business Highway
- Delivery management (Scoping, Estimation and Planning) for all Integration needs of client.
- Led Architecture design and provided guidance to development team.
- Implemented web services for integrating SAP ECC with MS BizTalk/.net applications.
- Implemented and supported EDI interfaces using Seeburger AS2/VAN adapters.
- PI 7.11 upgrade impact analysis and upgrading Interfaces from PI 7.0 to PI 7.1.
- SAP HCM integration with Ceridian Payroll, Kenexa recruiting solution, Successfactors, Wonderlic, Hewitt and Kronos Time Manangement. Legacy system integration with SAP using JMS adapter.
- Production support for real time interfaces impacting Production, Order management, Shipping.
Project 1Up SAP Implementation Oct 2009 to Mar 2010
Position: EAI Architect
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI 7.1 Ehp1, SAP WAS 710, SRM, CRM, HCM, Java/J2EE, SAP Portals, SAP CE, AIX 6.1, DB2 9.1. IBM Websphere MQ v6 (MQSeries), Tibco BW 7, Kronos
- Provided architectural support to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Web Services, SOA, and BPM solutions using SAP PI.
- Provided SAP PI Instance strategy, ESR/SR governance policy & SLD strategy for the entire SAP landscape.
- Done hardware sizing and provided support to infrastructure and Admin teams.
- Led technical design/architecture reviews of integration scenarios.
- Provided enterprise security strategy for sensitive HR data.
- Provided development guidelines, global naming standards and development checklists.
- Identification of the integration points of the various 3rd party applications, worked with the application teams to make sure the technical architecture meets the requirements.
- Implemented EDI interfaces using Seeburger adapter.
- Integrated SAP with Mainframe systems using JMS adapter.
- Implemented complex interfaces involving ECC, HCM, SAP PI, Tibco BW and Mainframe MQ.
- Upgraded Interfaces from PI 7.0 to PI 7.1.
HRM Implementation May 2008 to Sep 2009
Position: SAP PI Architect/Project Lead
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI 7.0 SP 14, SAP PI 7.1, SAP WAS 700, Java/J2EE, SAP Portals, SAP CE, HRXML200704, webmethods 6.5.
- Prepared Estimations, project plans, Design document templates.
- Provided architectural design, review for complex cross-functional systems integration.
- Configuration of SLD objects like SWCVs, Products and transport targets.
- Created common proxies and mappings for similar interfaces. Implemented EDI interfaces, Configured SAP pre delivered content for HR interfaces.
- Created java merge program for large interfaces (xml size > 100MB) by merging several small xml messages. Implemented SOAP interfaces & web services.
- Done Performance tuning for SAP XI to improve the system performance from processing 20MB message to 100MB message and also increased message throughput.
- Developed a custom XI message search program. Upgraded interfaces from PI7.0 to PI7.1.
HRM Implementation Nov 2006 to Apr 2008
Position: SAP XI/PI Architect/Lead
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP XI/PI 3.0 SP 18, SAP WAS 640, SRM, Java, EP 6.0, Oracle 9i.
- Lead a team of XI consultants, Prepared Estimations, review of functional & technical design document specifications for all Interfaces.
- Managed SLD objects like SWCVs, business systems, transport targets, SLD synchronization, message archiving, alerts configuration, CCMS monitoring.
- Major interfaces developed were IDoc to IDoc, File to ABAP Proxy, ABAP Proxy to File, IDoc to file and ABAP Proxy to SOAP. Implemented Java, ABAP and Message Mappings.
- Implemented EDI interfaces. Developed adapter module to encrypt the payload.
- Created java merge program for large interfaces (xml size > 20MB) by merging several small xml messages and used PGP Encryption at OS level.
- Done Performance tuning for XI and improved system performance by 100%.
- Developed custom monitoring programs to find the XI message status after inbound file processing.
Global Warranty Management (GWM) Nov 2005 to Oct 2006
Client: Confidential, USA. Position: SAP XI Project Lead
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R/3 4.7, SAP XI 3.0 SP 15, SAP WAS 640, Java, Seebeyond e*gate 4.5.3, EP 6.0, Oracle 9i, SAP Business Connector 4.6c.
- Lead a team of XI consultants, Design and Technical specifications (IDDs) for all Interfaces.
- End-to-End participation from configuring SLD, developing repository objects, configuring ID objects, testing, monitoring, Alerts configuration and production support.
- Major interfaces developed were IDoc to IDoc, File to IDoc, ABAP Proxy to File, IDoc to file and File to JDBC. Configured adapters like IDoc, SOAP, RFC, JMS, File and JDBC.
- Designed and Implemented Java mapping (SAX Parser), RFC Lookup, Database Lookup, writing to JMS Queues (using Seebeyond’s JMS API). Generated Error and Audit messages for all the interfaces.
- Designed and Implemented ccBPM (Business Process Management) solution, which involved SAP and non-SAP systems.
Global Integration Factory Jan 2005 to Oct 2005
Client: Confidential,USA. Position: SAP XI Consultant.
Environment: SAP XI 3.0 SP 12, SAP ECC 5.0, SAP SRM 4.7, SAP R/3 4.7, SAP WAS 640, Java, Seebeyond e*gate 4.5.3, EP 6.0, Websphere 6.0, SAP Business Connector 4.6c.
- Preparation of Design and Technical specifications for all Interfaces.
- Major interfaces developed were calling a Webservice using Soap Adapter, File to multiple IDocs, IDoc to file using File adapter, IDoc to IDoc, File to JDBC and File to RFC.
- Developed complex ccBPM (Business Process Management) solution that involved processing input file from mainframe system into valid, error and audit records (multi mapping). Used Graphical mapping and Java mapping.
- Implemented exception handling, configured alerts using alert framework.
- Development and modifications of RICE objects.
XI, ABAP/4 July 2004 to Jan 2005
Client:Confidential,UK. Position: SAP Senior Technical Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7 - SD, MM, FI/CO, PP, HR, PS, WAS620, XI 3.0
- Created many Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports in SD, MM, FI, HR and PS.
- Worked on many User Exits and XI integration using BAPI/IDoc and ALE configuration.
- Developed BDC programs/LSMW for uploading legacy data (MM01, VA01, VK11).
- Modified and customized several script layouts as per client’s requirement.
- Implemented custom BAPIs/Business Objects & BADIs related to SD and MM.
- Designed and developed the Smart forms as per User requirements.
ABAP/4 Jul 2003 to Jun 2004
Client: Confidential, Switzerland. Position: SAP Technical Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6c - SD, MM, FI/CO, PP, ALE/IDOC, JCo, Websphere 5.0.
- Designed and developed the Custom, Interactive and ALV reports in SD, MM, PP, PS and FI/CO modules.
- Implemented User Exit to enhance the functionality of Sales orders for Batch selection and for ATP Checking, Developed and modified several layout sets and print programs.
- ALE configuration, IDoc Filtering, Segment Filtering, IDoc Reduction and IDoc Extensions.
- Handled BAPI interaction from a Java system using JCo.
- Developed the BDC programs to update the data in SAP (Eg; ME22, ME38 and VA01).
SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
NetWeaver PI 7.1 Ehp1, Tibco BW 5.4, Seebeyond e*gate 4.5.3, Websphere 6.0, Weblogic 6.1. MQSeries v6
SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
ABAP/4, Java, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i
EP 6.0, WAS 710, Web Dynpro, NWDS, Visual Composer, Solution manager, CMS, CTS+, PCK, JDI.
Aedaptive SFTP, Seeburger EDI VAN/AS2, Advantco SFTP/PGP
PGP Command Line 9.2, ASPG Megacryption v6 OpenPGP standard
AIX 6.1, Solaris 8, Win NT& XP / Oracle8i/9i, DB2.
ClearCase, Rational Rose, MS Visual SourceSafe, PVCS, Visi Broker, Altova XML Spy.
J2EE, JMS, JCo, XML, XSLT, Java WebStart, JSP, Java Servlets, Java Script, HTML.
ASAP, OOAD with UML