Siva Prasad Anjameti has 6+ years of experience in IT industry with about 5 years in USA as a SAP BW/BO Developer. He has worked extensively on Business Warehousing and Business Objects products of SAP.
- Working as Business Objects Developer for more than 3 Years in Cigna Warehousing and Reporting projects.
- Worked as a BW Developer for about 4 Years in the same Cigna Health Care project.
- He is well versed in working with different aspects of modeling in BW such as building Info Providers, loading (with automation), monitoring the data loads and trouble shooting the failed data loads.
- Involved in entire life cycle of building the OLAP space with different source systems such as ECC, SAP SRM/CRM and IBM DB2 databases. BEX query designer is used to develop reports on top of the BW Info providers.
- He has expertise in building the universes using Designer, assigning the privileges to the users
- He has knowledge in developing reports using Business Objects – WebI, Dashboard designer and Crystal reports.
- Well versed with the performance tuning techniques of the Source and targets in BW and Universes in BO.
- He has working knowledge of tools like HP Quality center, QTP apart from the SAP products to execute automated tests and track the defects, create reports for metrics.
- Very well versed with Mainframe concepts and IBM DB2 Database concepts, and has expertise in Excel Macros.
- Have good management skills. Involved in various project estimates & resource planning. Has good knowledge in using Microsoft Project Plan.
- He has knowledge of SAP modules of SRM, CRM & FI
- He has worked in different areas of Health Care industry like Eligibility, Enrollment, Billing and Banking and well verse with the business functions within Health Care.
Technical SkillsERP Packages
SAP ECC 7.0, SRM, CRMSAP Products
SAP BW 7.0, SAP BO XI 3.1, 4.0 (WebI, Universe Design, Crystal Reports, Xcelcius and Dashboard), SAP BODS (Basics)Operating Systems
Windows 2000/XP, OS 400, MVS, DOSLanguages
C, C++, COBOL, VB, BW - ABAPDatabases
IBM DB2, IMS-DB, Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008Tools & Utilities
Quick Test Professional, Quality Center , Test Director, Excel Macros, MS Project, SR Tool
Excel in Business intelligence products of SAP working in different domains of the business sectors such as Healthcare, Retail etc. Engross in every opportunity with full energy to work in diverse specializations to ensure continuous learning in my IT career.
Customer: Confidential, Aug 2006 – Till Date
Project: Claim IT HIPAA 5010 Data reporting Nov 2011 – Till DateBusiness Objects Developer
Cigna is a leading health insurance company across several nations with major foot print in USA. Cigna has a lot of applications to address the Enrollment, Service and Monitoring pieces of the Healthcare business. This project aims at migrating the claims and eligibility format changes per federal regulations.
The objective of the project is to analyze the claims and eligibility processed in the old format Vs new format. There were several reports created to showcase the number and efficiency of the processing using new format. These reports were to be built on the OLAP universes built on SAP BW 7.0.
Roles and Responsibility as Business Objects Developer:
- Analyze the data model/data mart to design the universes for OLAP and Relational DBs.
- Involved in data warehousing to achieve optimum user requirements and created structure of different universes.
- Resolved the loops and tested the designed universes on relational database in Business Objects designer.
- Used drill-down analysis in Business Objects, which will allow the user to view data at a more detail level and from different angle.
- Developed the Revenue (Premiums), Expense (Claim Payments) and Profitability reports with multiple data providers in Business Objects.
- Extensively worked with formatting the reports according to the user requirements.
- Created reports using WebI and Dashboard design embracing best features available.
- Implemented ROW Level security at the region level to manage the sensitivity of the data.
- Developed the multidimensional reports in Business Objects by translating the business validations.
- Involved in Performance tuning of report execution in business objects.
- Designed and linked the universes for query reporting and analysis using designer module. Import and export business object’s reports and universes to repository.
- Used the web intelligence console to monitor the scheduled reports in Broad cast agent.
- Implemented the Alerts to alert the manager as per the limit set on the sales revenue at the region level.
- Maintain Repository with updated Universes, Documentation and appropriate privileges to user groups.
Environment: IBM DB2, SAP BW 7.0 and SAP BO 4.0
Project Name: Data Warehousing using SAP BW Apr 2010 – May 2012
Business Intelligence Architect, BO Developer, Project Lead
In Cigna environment, there are multiple applications handling the claim processing and new policy enrollments depending on the variety of the products offered in the industry. The objective of this long term project is to extract and enable the analysis of the summary level information from each of these different claim engines and Enrollment applications.
Roles and Responsibilities as Senior BI Architect, BO Developer:
- Designed ETL process to load the data from IBM DB2 database and flat file systems into the Business Intelligence system.
- Reviewed the blue print of modeling and provided suggestions for enhancements/corrections
- Managed different Users and Groups in Business Objects as well as Business Warehouse.
- Involved in information gathering and analyze requirements and creation of the Universes, Classes and objects for the client and management.
- Involved in Designing of E-R Diagrams, logical and physical data modeling.
- Involved in resolving the loops, Cardinalities, contexts and checked the Integrity of the relational Universes. Developed user defined objects in the universe to customize the objects of it.
- Maintain repository with updated universe and documents and assign appropriate privileges to users and groups.
- Created the reports using Business Objects functionality’s like Queries, @Functions, Drill down, Cross Tab, Master Detail and Formulas etc.
- Editing list of values and make a different kinds of prompts as user requirements.
- Developed transactional reports using the tool Crystal Reports 2008
Roles & Responsibility as Project Lead:
- Host the meetings to gather the requirements from the business team
- Engage in the Blue printing phase to determine the Architectures and logical data flows to meet the requirements
- Monitor the realization phase to ensure the modeling is done as per the planned schedule
- Host the meetings to review the Unit Test evidences
- Secure UAT sign-off after the functional testing is done
- Ensure resource availability during the Hyper-care period
Environment: SAP BW 7.0, BEX Query Designer, SAP BO XI 3.1, IBM DB2, MPP
Project Name: Confidential, Jul 2009 – Mar 2010
Senior BI/BO Developer
The project aimed at consolidating the data of the applications handling primarily the vendor contracts and their payment mechanisms. This is full scale implementation of BW OLAP space to enable reporting and monitoring of the SAP SRM implemented in Cigna. Scope involved is loading the data using BW 7.0 from SRM transaction DB along with development of reports in BEX Query designer.
- Involved in collecting the reporting requirements and prepared the design document with the details of the info providers and data sources needed.
- Led the team involved in realizing the blue print developed during design phase. The team installed the necessary BI content and activated the data sources in R/3 and SRM.
- Created the process chains to automate the data loading and recurring schedules are implemented.
- Created system with the scenarios of SAP ECC like Sales Analysis, Purchasing Analysis, Inventory Analysis, and SAP SRM Vendor Analysis, E-Procurement, Global Spend analysis.
- Configuration of RFC, logical systems, distribution model, Master data such as Plant, Company code, Purchasing Org, Purchasing Group, in EBP (SRM) system.
- Involved in creating the Web Queries using BEX Query Designer and published the same.
- Created OLAP universe using the BEX queries developed and created WebI reports on top of them
- Several Crystal reports are created using the data from application tables (IBM DB2) using ODBC driver. These reports were addressing the detail reporting need of vendor payment analysis, fallout claims.
- Dashboards are created to publish the summarized data to the management using Live Office, QWAAS connections to BW
Environment: SAP BW 7.0, BEX Query Designer, IBM DB2, SAP SRM, SAP ECC, SAP BO 3.1
Project Name: Data Warehousing enhancements/reporting Feb 2008 – Jun 2009
Jr. BI developer
Enhance the existing data modeling for SRM/CRM in addition to creating new info providers and reports for the feedback information captured from different end users such as insured employers/members, providers and contracted vendors. The project has also addressed some of the ledger account reporting needs.
- Worked on standard business content Financial Accounting Cubes and various other Customized Info Cubes which are developed based on the client requirements.
- Worked on standard business content CRM Cubes like 0CSAL_C01-CRM Activities, 0CRM_C04-CRM Opportunities, 0CSAL_C06 - CRM Quotations for Sales Contracts and 0CSAL_C04 - CRM Sales Contracts.
- Modified standard business content and created custom Info Source/Data Source, ODS, and Info Cubes for Data extraction, transformation and loading from SAP R/3 system to SAP BW.
- Enhanced existing Master and Transactional Data sources according to the requirements and wrote ABAP routines in Transfer rules, Update rules and Start routines.
- Worked on BEX Analyzer and generated management reports matching user requirements. Used number of variables, calculated Key figures and restricted Key figures wherever required in queries for the reports.
- Created a query for the reporting for displaying values for Quotations and contracts for a certain vendors.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, IBM DB2, SAP CRM, SAP ECC, SAP BO XI 3.1
Customer: Confidential, August 2006 – Jan 2008
Project Name: Confidential,
CIGNA services the customers via different organizations acquired/merged over a period of time. The prime focus of LEA was to streamline the legal entities used in the business and enable efficient financial reporting. In LEA, application Vendor Fee reimbursement required significant amount of changes with respect to multiple legal entities, calculation, payments processing for the vendors. This is one of the critical projects for CIGNA’s business
Key Functions of the role:
- To understand the requirements using FSD and ADS
- Requirements discussion with the system analysts
- Brainstorm within the team to develop and review the test objectives
- Prepare a traceability matrix to link the test scenarios back to the functional requirements
- Ensure test plan conformance to requirements walking through the traceability with the System Analysts
- Document the data requirements and create a data setup plan
- Execute the Automated scripts in QTP and upload the evidences on to Quality Center
- Schedule evidence review to the business analysts to get the sign off for the release
- Perform automated regression and functional testing every release
- Manual integration testing to make sure the integrity with the existing applications
Environment: VB, IBM DB2, QTP 9.1, Quality Center
Course: Bachelor of Technology
Major: Mechanical Engineering