- SAP ABAP Certified Consultant having more than 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP,ABAP Webdynpro module, Interface using ALE IDOCs and BAPI.
- Good Functional knowledge of MM, SD (Supply Chain)&FICO.
- Worked extensively on all RICEF elements.
- Exposure in Implementation of Enhancements usingCoustomer exit,User Exits, Business Ad-Ins (BAdI), and enhancements frame work.
- Well versed with ABAP Workbench including Dialog Programming, BAPI, BDC, Remote enabled Function Module, Sap Script & Smartforms and Webdynpro ABAP.
- Good knowledge on ABAP Data Dictionary with hands on exposure in design and development of database objects such as tables, views, lock objects, search helps.
- Extensively worked with Report programs with modularization techniques such as Includes, subroutines function modules etc.
- Designed ALV (ABAP List Viewer) reports using Object oriented concept.
- Good knowledge on Performance Tuning, Code Optimization, SQL trace, Indexes, Identify performance bottlenecks and do root cause analysis
- Experience in SDLC as well as Prototyping mode with working on different phases like Requirement gathering, Technical Specifications design, creating Test Plans, Code Reviews for ABAP developments and Quality Related documents and procedures.
- Worked extensively in Webdynpro Component Design & Development, Event Handling & Pretty much familiar with all concepts of WebDynpro components like Internal Context Mapping, Navigation ( using Inbound/Outbound plugs ), Data Binding, Supply Function, Enhancments, iVIews and different controllers (Custom Controller, Config Controller, Component Controller and View Controller),
- Exposure to different simple & complex UI elements: Radio Button, Checkbox, Table control, Tabstrip, View container, Select Options etc.
- Hands-on experience of designing Service call within WebDynpro component to call methods designed in ABAP workbench.
- Very good Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming using Classes and Interfaces using ABAP OO Context.
- Knowlegde of business objects, events, triggering mechanisms, workflow builder, steps, task and triggering of workflow from WebDynpro Component.
SAP FICO Functional Knowledge
- Good understanding of concepts and configuration involved in:
- Company , Company Code, Chart of Accounts, Business Area, Functional Area, Credit Control Area
- Fiscal Year Variant, Posting Period Variant, Field Status Variant, Employee Tolerance Groups, FI Document Number Ranges, Document Types, Posting Keys
- General ledger accounting: Document Splitting, Chart of Accounts, GL Account Groups, Retained Earning Account , Assign Chart of Accounts to Company Codes, GL Master Records, Tolerance Groups, GL Account Transactions & Reporting, Open Item Management, Recurring Entries, Automatic Account Determination, Document Parking-Holding & Reversal, Inter-company transactions
- Got exposure to concepts of Account payable, Account Receivable, Asset Accounting.
Masters of Computer Applications
- C_TAW12_70 SAP Certfied Development Consultant - ABAP with NetWeaver 7.0.
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 ECC6
Language Known: ABAP/4, C, C++,PL/SQL, JAVA, .NET, Visual Basics.
RDBMS Technologies: MS Access, SQL Server 2000
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, Windows XP
Payment Term Modification Oct 2010 – Nov 2011
Location: Confidential, Oregon
Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Module: MM, ABAP
Confidential, originally known as Blue Ribbon Sports (BRS), was founded byUniversity of Oregontrack athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964.
Confidential is a major publicly traded sportswear and equipment supplier based in the United States. The company is headquartered nearBeaverton, Oregon, which is part of thePortland metropolitan area. It is the world\'s leading supplier ofathletic shoesand a major manufacturer ofsports equipment
In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name. Nike sponsors many high profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of "Just do it" and theSwooshlogo.
- Purchase requisition Idoc PREQCR101 is recived from E3 system and holds additional fields related to Payment term, Enhanced Posting function module IDOC_INPUT_PREQCR1 to post/update these additional values in EBAN table.
- Created a custom table ZMM_TERM_MAIN to store seasonal payment terms which was one of source of payment terms with vendor.
- Changed custom program ZRM06BB30_01 which runs in background and creates Purchase Order from purchase requisitions to update custom fields and Payment term related fields in EKKO table which were received from E3 system and other payment term sources.
- Created Table maintenance transaction for users to maintain “Seasonal” payment terms in custom table.
- Authorization concept was used in whole project using Authorization Objects and Transaction Variant.
- Created a custom transaction variant for ME22n transaction and assigned the same in roles of User base who weren’t suppose to change payment terms in ME22n.
- Screen enhancment MM06E005 was implemented to display “Customer data” tab in ME21n/ME22n/ME23n transactions where user could modify Fixed date field related to payment term.
- Enhanced smartform ZMM_PURCHASE_ORDER_FORM to display those additional Payment term details along with Fixed date.
- Populated “Fixed Date” in outbound PO Idoc ORDERS_EX_Z1 which is sent to Vendor.
- Generated a report for comparision of Payment term on PO with other payment terms available from different sources to ensure that best payment term makes it to PO.
- Maintenance of Technical specifications and User manual documents along with training the Support team on the Dashboard.
SAP Travel Management Implementation Oct 2009 – Sep 2010
Role : SAP ABAP Consultant
Module : FI, ABAP
Confidential is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group is a global company without boundaries, acting locally in every one of the more than 100 countries.
SAP Travel Management System is used to facilitate the employees of the company in business related travel needs. It also brings in all the accounting procedures and advance cash transactions of the Traveler. The business process gaps identified by the business team are enhanced/ developed over the Standard SAP Travel Management System platform.
- Requirement gathering from client and prepare requirement analysis documents and provide effort estimations.
- Played an active role in project discussions, developed technical specifications and the main architecture for the application.
- Developed application using complex UI elements: Table control, Tabstrip, View containers, Navigation (using Entry/Exit plugs ), Select Options etc.
- Developed Scroll table in a tab strip with multiple record selection using check boxes.
- Buttons/tables are customized using icons for user friendly GUI.
- Designed interface for Import/Export file from desktop to WebDynpro and vice versa.
- Development User Agent determination Function Modules for Manager and Profit Center controller, Management Council (MC Member) (International Trip) and Country manager.
- Workflow with Three Levels of approvals for Travel Request was designed by team members which was triggered in WebDynpro screens using FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE.
- Implemented confirmation logic (Lotus Notes mail and Notifications) for initiator (Traveler) once the ticket is booked by the Travel Agent.
- Involved in object oriented programming, created classes and methods for backend process.
- Created a Workflow for Ticket cancellation to get cancellation charges approved or rejected.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Test Script generation at each stage of the development..
- Involved in error handling and bug fixing.
JV Management Portal Development Nov 2008 – Sept 2009
Role : SAP ABAP Consultant
Module : FI, ABAP
Journal Voucher Management System describes the JV Transaction management using automated workflow approvals and posting of JV Transactions. JV is used to transfer funds from one account to others with the company.
- Worked as the requirement of customer on JV Workflow is to automate the process of JV Creation by implementing Workflow is carried out using Business Workflow with ABAP Webdynpro Application.
- Design and development of application to enter JV details to park FI documents in SAP.
- Design and development of approval screens using complex UI controls.
- First level of the approval is from BU Controller. Second and third level will be profit center in charge and Divisional controller respectively. Fourth level will be deputy CFO. Deputy CFO will approve only if the amount exceeds as per the given conditions.
- Finally, Shared Account Services (SAS) account responsible for the profit center will approve the JV. On approval, the JV will be posted into the System.
- Created applications to facilitate posting of approved JV’s for Accounting Center Team.
- Parking and Posting facility is used in this process to avoid use of Z table creations. The approval/ rejection comments are stored in SO10 Script Text objects against the JV document number, fiscal year and company code combination.
GE Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) June 2007 – Oct 2008
Role : SAP ABAP Consultant
Module : SD, MM, FI, ABAP
Confidential has a range of products and services that include medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies.
- Worked as ABAP Technical consultant and performed following tasks:
- Involved understanding of existing landscape/interfaces for feasibility study.
- Implementing break-fixes related to SD, MM and FI module. Also worked on couple of new developments & enhancements to code changes in Smartforms, Customer-exits, BADI, ALV reports and function modules etc.
- Background job monitoring in SM37 and resolving issue with job abends.
- Worked on PO smartform Z_MMPO_L_DINA4 to add new pages for Terms and conditions for few company codes also worked on Invoice SAP Scripts ZF_AR_INVOICE_ES & ZF_AR_INVOICE_DE to make some modifications for newly added company codes.
- EnhancedCustomer Exitto validate Purchase Order (ME21N) based on purchase order type (while creating the PO).
- Complex ALV reporting was required on the Screen output to highlight the deviations to standard levels defined in custom config. This helped in better analysis and decision.
CAPMAN – Investment Management Portal June 2006 – May 2007
Role : SAP ABAP Consultant
Module : FICO, ABAP
CAPMAN (Capital Management System) project implemented in Confidential provides functionality to manage all Capital investment operations of a company, which include several modules named: Planning, Budgeting, CERC, Procurement, Capitalization, Asset Transfer, and Asset Sale. These functionalities are provided using Web based interface designed in BSP with posting into R/3 transactions in background.
- Worked as ABAP/BSP Consultant for this project and was responsible for the following:
- Creation of BSP Interfaces using flow logic model.
- Developed couple of Function modules and BDC programs which were called within BSP pages for posting the transactions like AS01 (Asset Master).
- There were approvals required on each level which were handled using custom tables.