Highly focused, results-driven and energetic SAP professional qualified with more than 11 years of visible achievements in SAP Functional consulting role assisting clients in the selection, implementation, and support of supply chain, distribution & logistics solutions. Successful track record with in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise making a valuable asset to effectively integrate information technology into the business environment in order to achieve expected business results. Recognized for solving complex problems, team management and motivation skills as well as the ability to communicate successfully who can lead and motivate people to achieve organizational objectives with sound inter-personal skills.Education
- Master of Science
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science
- APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory management)
- Completed BSCM and MPR Modules
publications / Presentations
- Co-authored 1 Journal and 9 Conference papers related to IT Enabled Supply Chain and Manufacturing Applications. [List of papers provided upon request]
- Presented conference papers and posters in multiple international conferences.
sap certified training
- SAP EWM100 - Extended Warehouse Management [EWM] Processes
- SAP EWM110 - Extended Warehouse Management [EWM] Customizing
- SAP SCM210 - APO/SCM Core Interface [CIF]
- Manhattan Warehouse Management for Open Systems  Level 1 & 2
- IBM Certified Mainframe (S/390) Training
SAP (R/3, ECC, SCM)
WM, LE, MM, DWM, ECC EWM, SCM EWM 5.0/5.1/7.0
SAP R/3 3.1, 4.0, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0. ECC 6.0, SCM 7.0
RWD Info Pak, eCATT, LSMW, Solution Composer, Solution Manager
SAP Mobile Data Collection Solutions
SAPConsole, WebSAPConsole, ITSMobile
Shipping & Barcode Applications
WorldLink 8.1, TRAX, Bartender
JD Edwards, MVS/OS-390, JCL, VSAM, COBOL, DB2, CICS, TSO/ISPF
MS Office suite, Visio, Project
SAP Expereince Summary
- Over (11) Eleven years of experience implementing SAP Warehousing, Logistics & Supply Chain solutions for a wide range of industries that includes Public Sector, Pharmaceuticals/HealthCare, Biotech, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Hi-Tech/Electronics, Food and Beverage/CPG, Chemicals and Energy.
- Expertise in design, configuration and customization of SAP WM, IM, LE, SCM EWM and RF/Mobile applications to support various business processes across multiple industries.
- Involved in 5 full life cycle, 2 upgrades, 2 Prototyping and 4 Production support/enhancement projects.
- Wide experience in deployment of Industrial SAP Mobile Data Collection Solutions (SAPConsole, WebSAPConsole, ITSMobile).
- Extensive knowledge in MDE (Mobile Data Entry) / RF (Radio Frequency) Configuration, handheld devices, and developing custom RF transactions.
- Implemented SCM EWM 7.0 solutions utilizing the SAP RDS Building Blocks for client evaluation of EWM solution. Configured & provided end to- end POC on the various EWM business scenarios.
- SAP project experience includes Business Requirement Analysis, mapping client’s business process to SAP processes, Blueprint, Realization, Gap Analysis, Proof-of-Concept, Configuration, Testing, Training, Documentation, Post Go-Live Support and Support/Enhancements.
- Worked with various BIG 5 implementation partners SAP America, Accenture, Bearing Point, CSC, HCL-AXON and gained experience with their specific delivery methods.
- Involved in various international SAP implementation/roll-out projects that includes Europe, United Kingdom and China.
- Skilled at leading clients through effective blueprint workshops, business process re-engineering activities, system testing and user training. Has provided training to clients at all levels to provide understanding of how system configuration supports their business requirements.
- Managed functional and ABAP resources during projects and collaborated with ABAP/4 professionals for user exits, custom reports, internal service requests and EDI / IDOC communications.
- Designed and customized various outputs for Pick List, Bin Labels, Put away labels, Packing Slip, Bill-of-Lading etc.
- Gained experience to multi-task and manage cross-functional teams in a very fast- paced environment with strong time management skills, prioritization abilities.
- Experience with project management process including scope identification, project planning, and project status reporting by following the methodology to ensure project is compliant with PMOprocesses.
- Gained experience in FDA validated environment with experience in 21 CFR Parts 11, 210, 211, EBR with understanding of the current FDA expectations, recommended practices and guidelines for computer validation documentation.
- Experience in rationalizing existing systems, procedures and develop innovative, appropriate solutions to business and technical problems across a wide spectrum of business environments and manage them to completion.
- Managed various data conversion, migration & maintenance initiatives during various consulting engagements.
- Managed resources in remote international locations as well as offshore functional/technical team.
SAP Expereince Summary
SAP WM Consultant
Confidential,Los Angeles, CA Feb ’12 Till Date
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC 6.0, SRM
- Involved as a SAP WM functional consultant in project LRP to assist in the District SAP Procurement & Finance implementation project.
- Scope includes complete full life cycle implementation of Warehouse Management (WM) with active interfaces with Inventory Management (IM) and Shipping (LE).
- Involved in understanding and analyzing customers ‘AS IS’ business process and mapped ‘TO BE’ business Process and Proposals (Gap Analysis).
- Conducted Blueprint workshops with business process owners to scope the solution for two warehouse processes General Stores & Foods Warehouses.
- Prepared functional specifications for all warehousing & logistics related RICEFW objects.
SAP Functional Lead Warehousing & Logistics
Confidential, Aug ’11 Jan ‘12
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC 6.0
- Worked as a Functional Lead on warehouse consolidation project.
- Project scope includes: Consolidation of multiple warehouses into single warehouse. Design & development of 15 WM RF transactions to support various business processes.
- Complete configuration, design and implementation of the WM RF Mobile Data Entry (MDE) & SAP Console.
- Lead the Testing, Data conversion & Cutover activities
SAP AFS WM Functional Lead
Confidential, Redlands, CA Sep ’11 Jan ‘12
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC 6.0
- Worked as a WM Functional Lead on SAP AFS (Apparel and Foot Industry Solution)Implementation Project.
- Responsibilities includes: Req gathering, Blueprinting, Design, Complete configuration, Prepare BPP’s, Test Scripts.
- Activated Storage Unit (SU) Management to manage warehouse inventory and Handling Unit (HU) Management for Outbound Packing.
- ITS Mobile Implementation and RF Mobile Data Entry [MDE] with two custom RF transactions for GR by PO & Bin to Bin Transfer.
- Designed SU Labels, Combined & Individual Pick slips.
- LSMW for WM Inventory & Bin Loads includes the legacy SU number conversion.
- Lead the Testing, Data conversion & cutover activities.
SAP Functional Lead Warehousing & Logistics
Confidential,USA Jan ’09 Jul ‘11
ENVIRONMENT: SAP 4.7, ECC 6.0, SCM 7.0
- Worked as a Functional Lead on various Distribution & Logistics Initiatives and involved in multiple roll-outs, enhancement projects and post production support.
- Worked as functional lead for SAP WMS Implementation at Fredrick Distribution Center.
- Responsible for overall process design and implementation. Accountable for timely delivery of system capabilities.
- Led the requirement gathering & various blueprinting workshops.
- Responsible for complete design and configuration of WM structure and setup master data for all Warehouses and Distribution Centers and customized the following WM elements: Master Data Putaway & Picking Strategies, Replenishment, Print Control, Interfaces [IM, Shipping].
- Lead the Sales, Distribution Master Data conversion activities
- Designed Custom wave program, that could release deliveries for picking based upon various parameters
- Complete design & implementation of Interface with third party Shipping Manifest system (TRAX).
- Managed the testing, data conversion & cut-over activities.
- Project Bi-Coastal Feasibility study of implementing a Bi-Coastal Model which could enable directing the shipments to appropriate DC’s based upon the location of the customers.
- Project Bar-Coding Global Roll out of standard 2D Bar Code on MFG product labels. Phased Site Implementation of Bar Tender software to design and produce the 2D Bar Code.
- Enabling One-day shipments for local customers [$250K Annual Savings]- Managed & Implemented the Project which involved various configurations related to Route Determination, Shipping Point and Mater Data Conversion.
- Implemented change of shipping service level for entire North America customers from FedEx Priority Overnight to Standard Overnight which reduced our transportation costs. [$680 Annual Savings]. Managed & implemented this Project which involved various design & configurations related to Route Determination, Shipping Point and Mater Data Conversion.
- Involved in Implementation of Manhattan WMS with Interfaced dual ERP [JD Edwards & SAP]
Support & Enhancements
- Lead configuration and testing efforts of production support tickets as well as assigned enhancement projects.
- Monitoring inbound and outbound EDI (IDOC) transactions
- Provided on-the-floor Go-Live support at the distribution centers.
- Resolved post-go live issues as per the priorities
- Worked on post production support in the areas of Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics
- Worked on various enhancements related to WM, LE & IM
- Provided 24/7 support to the DC’s during go-live and quarter-ends
Sr. SAP WM/MM Consultant
Confidential,USA, Europe, Asia Oct’ 07 Dec’ 08
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC 6.0, SCM/EWM 5.1
- Involved as a Sr. SAP WM/MM consultant in the HAAS Global SAP implementation (ECC, SCM, BW, XI and Portal) and post-production support/Enhancements.
- Complete full life cycle implementation of Warehouse Management (WM) with active interfaces with Inventory Management (IM), Shipping (LE) and Production Planning (PP).
- Responsible for complete RF/MDE Implementation at United States and Europe warehouses.
- SCM Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) prototyping to analyze the feasibility for additional hi-volume warehouses in Asia.
WM - RF/MDE
- As a Primary Architect in RF team was involved in collecting Business requirements, Site Surveys, analyzing the technical requirements and writing the Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Complete configuration, design and implementation of the RF Mobile Data Entry (MDE) functionality.
- Designed, Tested and Implemented custom RF transactions [Transfer Posting, Posting Change Notice, Create Manual Transfer Order, Confirm Transfer order Pick Step and Allocation Step, Line Item Transfer Order Confirmation, Create Manual Transfer Requirement, Confirm Production order, Stock Enquiry at IM level] to satisfy the specific business requirements.
- Designed and Configured the complete warehouse structure and setup master data for all Warehouses and Distribution Centers in California and Belgium and customized the following WM elements: Master Data [Storage Type / Section / Bin, Control Cycle, Work center, Supply Area], Strategies [Storage Type / Section search, Putaway / Picking Strategies], Interfaces [IM, Shipping, PP].
- Implemented 2-Step picking for outbound delivery processes.
- Complete configuration of print control for warehouses.
- Activated WM-IM, WM-PP, WM-Shipping interfaces.
- Designed the custom WM -PP Material staging process for generating the WM Production Pick List based upon the on hand production bin quantity.
- Configured movement types in IM and WM and created new custom IM movement types and interfaced them with appropriate WM movement types.
- Prepared function spec and interacted with technical team to develop Barcode Labels and warehouse Pick list.
- Utilized the following user exits MWMPP001, MWMRP002, MWMD0001, MWMD0002 for custom WM developments. [WM-PP interface & TO Printing]
- Designed and developed process to automate the interface between ECC Inventory Management and AUTOCRIB Inventory.
- Serialized Inventory Goods movements, both IM & WM involving Goods Receipt, Goods Issue and Transfer Posting and also Physical Inventory.
- Designed and developed custom cycle counting/Physical Inventory transaction to upload the count results from RGIS Interface.
- Developed Custom Physical Inventory report to satisfy specific business requirements.
- EWM prototyping and Solution Comparison between WM & EWM
- Maintained necessary setting for EWM ERP ALE Integration and Delivery Document Mapping.
- Activated necessary BC sets for EWM and Maintained CIF configuration for data transfer.
- Created and Activated Integration models for Master Data.
- Set-up EWM structural elements and Master Data.
- Configured the Availability Groups for ECC Inventory Management
- Performed inbound and outbound deliveryprocesses in EWM and analyzed the stock overview in ECC and EWM.
- Configured EWM Warehouse Monitor.
Testing / Training
- Created Unit-Test Plan and Unit-Test data for the standard and Custom RFID Transactions.
- For performance qualification, Test Scripts are prepared and used during System, User Acceptance Testing and Unit/Integration Testing.
- Conducted Train-the-Trainer sessions for the power users to provide the skills, knowledge, and abilities to conduct local training sessions.
Post Go-live / Production Support
- Involved in preparation of Go-Live activities and production cut over tasks.
- Trained warehouse key users in WM/IM functionality.
- Supported cutover tasks and go-live in the Oxnard and Belgium warehouses.
- Provided Go-Live support and actively involved in post-production support and enhancements.
SAP WM/eWM Team Lead
Confidential,Santa Ana, CA July’ 07 Oct’ 07
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC 6.0, ECC EWM, SCM EWM 5.0
- Involved as a SAP WM functional lead consultant in project IMGlobal to assist in the Global SAP implementation project preparation, solution scoping, and application mapping phases.
- Involved in the need / assessment of new functionalities provided in SAP EWM
- Conducted Supply Chain Execution workshops [Inventory Management / Warehouse Management/ Extended Warehouse Management] for Global/Regional Process owners.
- Assisted the GPO/RPO in the WMS selection process between ECC EWM and SCM EWM. Provided a detailed presentation to them to explain the technical/functional differences between ECC EWM and SCM EWM.
- Assist the business owners to perform legacy application mapping and solution scoping.
- Gathering and Documenting the current As-Is process
- Assist the GPO/RPO to define the business requirements for the Global SAP implementation.
- Utilizing SAP Solution Composer/Solution Manager industry solution sets to generate the To-Be process and the expected RICEFW items.
SAP Sr. Logistics Consultant
Confidential,Bourne End, U.K / San Jose, CA Feb’ 07 Jun’ 07
ENVIRONMENT: SAP R/3 3.1, 4.0 / ECC 6.0
- Worked as Senior SAP Logistics functional consultant in blueprint and design phase of a Global Upgrade & Harmonization project from versions SAP R/3 3.1H & 4.0 to ECC 6.0.
- Project North Star is to assist in the design of global common processes and an SAP Platform for all Renesas Overseas Sales Companies. Program North Star will deliver a single, harmonized, and upgraded SAP solution to Renesas Technology Americas [RTA] and Renesas Technology Europe [RTE].
- Conducted Site visits to RTA and RTE warehouses to understand the current As-Is processes to recommend the future To-Be processes.
- Conducted Blueprint workshops and interacted with the client process coordinators to develop the To-Be process flows for Manage Inventory [Warehouse and Non warehouse] and Logistics Processes.
- Developed harmonized To-Be process flows for RTA and RTE for ECC 6.0 Platform.
- Prepared RICEFW list for the existing SAP platform and mapped to the harmonized To-Be Solution.
- Identified the obsolete RICEFW objects from the existing SAP platform [SAP R/3 3.1, 4.0] and recommend the standard solutions if exists from the To-Be platform [ECC 6.0]