I am currently seeking a position in which I can further my career and gain more experience. I am a Genovatetrained andcertified SAP consultant and business / Process analyst in Procurement. I have 3 years practical implementation, testing, go-live support and major teaching experience using the most recent version of SAP ECC 6.0 working as a business analyst. My recent SAP work experience on SAP Implementation projectinvolved enhancements to the various SAP components to stay abreast of the dynamic requirements of the workforce. I have configuration, testing and integration knowledge of SAP modules like MM and MDM; implementations carrying out analysis, gathering requirements, mapping out and defining what should be implemented for organizations based on their operational needs.
I am eager to further my career in an organisation offering me opportunities to use my current expertise and to increase my skills/achievements portfolio. I am adaptable to change, very loyal & organised, work well as a part of a team or when acting on my own initiative. I have a passion for excellent achievement, and I always strive to achieve individual and business goals.
- 1 Full Lifecycle implementations includingGlobal Rollout,RequirementAnalysis, Conceptual Design, Blue Printing, Fit/Gap Analysis, Realization, Business Process Mapping, Testing, Cutover, transition, Post go-live and Training stages for the SAPproject in Manufacturing.
- Stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
- Documentation Expertise
- Involved in the carrying out organizational change and business process re-engineering
- PRINCE 2 and ITIL trained with project methodology experience
- Implementation of projects using ASAP methodology, analyzing Business Processes for the client and suggesting best suited \'TO BE\' solutions, utilizing Best Business Practices.
- Designed and conducted Training courses for the end-user implementation team (Train the trainer).
- Experience with Data Conversion, migration (LSMW), integration and reporting tools.
- Prepared test scenarios and test cases, conducting unit, system, regression, security, performance, UAT, parallel and integration testing within MM and MDM modules.
- Provided extensive support for GO-LIVE and expert in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
Confidential,July 2009 till date
Regional SAP Process Expert MDM (January 2011 till date)
Design & Personalization Phase:
- Providing “Minimum Mandatory Standard” for coverage of Operational Masters. (Define what needs to be covered, what level of detail and broad MD principles)
- Monitor & escalate to ensure Min. Mandatory standards are covered in each process track
- Ensure integration with overall Master Data
Master Data Cleansing & Cutover Phase:
- Defining Master Data cleansing metrics to be monitored
- Escalate to respective tracks corrective issues with respect to transactional data
- Review testing scenarios, variants and sign off, participate in Integration testing cycles
Post Go-Live Phase:
- Ensuring integration of master data maintenance process of Operational masters with Reference masters.
Project Environment:Forth Shift ERP, SAP, MS Access, MS Excel.
Confidential, November 2012-December 2012
SAP MM Training and Certification (ECC 6 EHP 5)
- LithanGenovatePvt. Ltd SAP -MM
- BSc Geophysics