- Certified Scrum Masterand Business Analyst SAPwith over 12 years of experience in independently managing mid to large projects with experience in the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical (FDA Regulated), Bankingand Retail industries
- Exceptional organizational, technical reporting, auditing/analysis and communication skills.
- Agile Project Management experience of the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, Scheduling and facilitating key agile ceremonies, velocity planning, obtaining and managing resources, conducting daily stand - ups, burn down charts, Product Demos, Retrospectives,Processdocumentation,managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment, and closurewith a multicultural team in geographically distributed environments.
- One has consistently achieved strategic and tactical goals of the organization using strong technical, and management experience to improve delivery schedules and substantial reduction of costs.
- As a Project Manager, my responsibilities, while administering projects, included definition of the scope of the Project, Identifying and mitigating risks, periodically monitoring the performance of the project team, providing regular updates to the stakeholders that comprised of the Top Management, Line Managers and end users, mentoring and transfer of knowledge.
Methodologies: RUP, UML, Six Sigma, CMM, Waterfall, Agile, Sybase Power Designer, Joint Application Development (JAD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
Change Management Tools: Rational Clear Quest, Jira, SM7, ServiceNow
SAP Module: R/3, ECC & S/4 HANA - SD, MM, EWM, RAR & SM. FIORI
Business Modeling Tools: Rally, JIRA, Confluence, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Rally, ALM
MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/7/10
Agile Methodologies: XP, Lean, SAFe 4.5, and DSDM
Data warehouse tools: BI/DWH, ETL,Informatica Power Centre
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
SAP QA Consultant
- Involved in brainstorming sessions, analyzing the business processes, requirement gathering, Mapping the As-Is process and designing To-Be Processes
- Involved in testing WRICEFs
- Analyzed the Business requirements, Performed ambiguity reviews and communicated the inconsistencies to the Configuration Team
- Validated entire end to end Order Management Process related settings such as Order to Cash (OTC), Sales document types, Pricing Procedures, Item Categories, Schedule Lines, Outbound Delivery types, Contracts, Return Orders and Billing
- Management of the Test Data availability in Test environment through LSMW and BDC
- Extensively tested PI interface with SAP system to various non-SAP systems (Kronos, ADP, ServiceNow& Salesforce.com)
- Involved in testing various Inbound and Outbound IDOC, Proxys and BAPI
- Prepared and validated the appropriate settings for customer master data, Material, Business Partners, Equipment and Contracts
- Setting the business scenarios like Third party sales, Intercompany sale, Consignment Process, Returnable material, Stock transfer Orders, Credit Card Payments, Transfer postings, Free goods, Material Determination
- Responsible in writing functional specifications for sales orders and invoice for the enhancements as per the customer requirements
- Extensively tested Kronos Workforce Central time-keeping system to ensure accurate time-keeping through maintenance of pay rules, schedule groups, security profiles, labor levels, and accrual profiles
- Responsible for validating end to end data flow between ADP to Kronos to SAP in order to manage employees and time entries (end to end - CAT2, CATA, IW41, IW31, DP90, KO88, VA88 etc..)
- Material management test scenarios like Subcontracting, Service Purchase Orders, Account Determinations, Split Valuation, Release Procedures and Supply Chain Management scenarios and Batch management
- Analyze requirement coverage, business risk analysis, managing tests, tracking defects and logged the issues identified into the issue tracking system - JIRA
- Responsible in validating various contract types such as Service Maintenance, Quantity, Managed Service and warranty contracts from creation to utilization including Payments and RAR Postings
- Actively participated in validating month end closing by posting expense accruals, prepaid expense amortizations, depreciation, revenue deferrals and adjusting journal entries
- Validated SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR) v 1.2 / 1.3 project conforming to new IFRS 15 & FASB Revenue recognition rules ASC 606 - 5 steps process to ensure better compliance, improved visibility, and lower cost: Step 1: Identify a contract with a customer; Step 2: Identify performance obligations in a contract; Step 3: Determine the transaction prices; Step 4: Allocate the transaction prices; Step 5: Recognize revenue when or as the entity satisfies a performance obligation
- Prepared complete test Plan/Test scenarios to cover full scope of the business requirement, including Unit testing, System and integration testing,UAT, Performance and Regression Testing
- Validated E2E process of Service Management process - Service Notifications, Service Order, FICO Integration (Controlling IO, COPA, Account assignment), Logistics Integration (Inventory Management, ATP, Reservations and PR/PO), Pricing, ERP/CRM Billing, Amount Allocation, Service Contract, Complaints, Returns, Warranty management, Service Products, Equipment's, BOM and ITSM
Environment: ServiceNow, Salesforce.com (SFDC),Kronos, ADP, SAP S4 HANA - MM, SD, SM, EWM, RAR, HR & FI/CO,SAP PI,FIORI, Web Services, JIRA& Blue works live
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Collaborate, facilitate, lead and coach 3 scrum teams distributed among USA, Netherlands, and India while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Successful Implementation and launch of mobile device program, for population health management (H2H) integrated with medical devices based in Bluetooth and IR connected devices
- Coaching team in value based prioritization and challenges the norm, time to time to ensure focus is on delivering value. Coaching Product owner and team in writing effective user stories
- Develop and deliver organization-training materials and conducted workshops, Kaizen, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the agile transformation from waterfall software development.
- Continually coaching teams on Agile Scrum process while increasing quality and velocity
- Manage internal and external resources to optimize client impact within project budget, timeline and deliverables and agreed upon scope for TrackWisemigration.
- Maintained Sprint & Kanban boards in JIRA and TFS to ensure sprint goals & milestones are being met
- Worked with several cross functional teams, often with conflicting priorities, to ensure timelines are met while also ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures
- Increasing the team's agile fluency through coaching the team to embrace and embed lean and agile practices in their work
- Planned and facilitated various Scrum/Kanban meetings (Standup, sprint review, retrospective and planning)
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution, assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Enabling the team to become self-organized and empowered teams that consistently deliver on their sprint commitments
- Managed progress of functional, system, integration, mobility, security and performance testing teams and monitor defects to bring it to closure
- Preparation ofSoW with estimation of time, effort, cost and resources for manual and automation testing
- Managing multi-geographical distributed(onsite and offshore)agile scrum teams with the combination of FDA validation projects
- Utilized Agile Methodology to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures to create a Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Identifying and assessing the risk, mitigating the risk, handling exceptions & problems
- Monitoring the project activities against the approved budget and schedule
- Managed content management system (CMS) migration project of Teamsite 7.2.1 to Teamsite 8.1 and later migrated to Adobe CQ5
- Ability to use Six Sigma/lean methodologies combined with data analytic findings for business process improvement. Also used Six sigma tools for analysis activities
- Applied RUP methodology with its various workflows, artifacts and activities to manage life cycle from inspection to transition phase.
- Acted as liaison between external clients and SMEs to generate and standardize product requirements specification documents such as URS/FRS/Use Cases.
Environment: MS Office, Rally, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Salesforce.com (SFDC),SAP CRM,Hybris, SoapUI, TeamSite (CMS), SAP ECC, Web Services, Doors, MS Project, HP ALM, QTP, and LoadRunner
Confidential, Stow, MA
- Responsible for the role of Project Manager and Scrum master for the Scrum teams in the project
- Lead Sprint planning, Sprint Reviews and Scrum of Scrums (SoS) for all the teams in the domain
- Coached the teams to be self-organizing and ensured the adherence of all the Scrum concepts and processes
- Ensured project's adherence to Enterprise Agile Life cycle
- Developed automated metrics for Agile/Scrum for Executive Leadership team
- Supported projects by implementing Agile Life Cycle Management Tool - “Rally” to manage backlog and also helped to generate and analyze business metrics to be reported
- Agile Coaching - Release & Iteration Planning and Tracking. Conducted training on scrum, facilitated the daily standup, sprint review and sprint retrospective meeting
- Elicited requirements with business owner and converted business requirement into Use Cases.
- Conducted JAD sessions, interviews, and surveys to collect the requirements
- Conducted walk-through meetings with the off-shore development and QA team to elaborate requirements
- Managing the expectations and end results for all stakeholder groups involved in TeamCenter Unified implementation
- Used Six Sigma Methodologies in solving the errors and issues while the development of the project.
- Maintained level 3 project plan to update daily status to manage all processes (OTC, FTM, STP & PTS)
- Developed and provided formal training and presentations/lectures to all UAT users ensuring an understanding of the dimensional model, metadata, and effective usage
- Managed the Item Proposal with Sales Order document types and Number ranges (internal and external) for all products
- Interacted closely with Configuration team to fix defects
- Conducted daily status/update meetings with all geographic team members (Local teams)
- Participated CAR review meeting for Unit and Integration testing
- Copy Controls for Sales Documents and Worked on Sales Inquiry, Quotation, Rush Order, Credit Process, and Free-of-charge Sample Sales order types testing
- Documented various phases of Quote-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Make-to-Order cycles
- Verified the integration of SD module with the FI and CO modules to make sure the right accounts are getting posted during AR and AP processes
- Verified the Configuration and Set up of Distribution Channels, Divisions, Sales Groups and Customer Groups as required.
- Managed and documented Item Proposal with Sales Order document types and Number ranges (internal and external) for various products.
- Supported Customization of Value Contracts, Service Contracts and Consignment Contract for a group of Companies including Mazda, Nissan Enterprises.
- Verified the configuration of Blocking/Unblocking of Sales types for specific customers.
- Interacted closely with UAT personnel to both ensure that their needs are met, and to provide sufficient
- Conducted project closure with milestones achieved, lessons learned, and project team member hours allocation review for business sponsor and product owners
Environment: SCRUM - Agile methodologies, Waterfall, User Experience Design (UXD), Personas, MS Office (Excel, Visio, Project), TeamCenter PLM, HP Quality Center,SAP ECC, QTP, SD, MM, FI/CO, Windows XP, Ms Projects & Visio
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Participate in project design review meetings to prioritize and design the test documents.
- Worked closely with System Analysts, Project Leaders and developers to analyze the Business Requirements, Business Technical Specifications and Use Case Models.
- Responsible to write the test Plan and Test cases
- Responsible to run the queries in Issue Logs (Access) to track the status of open issues and delivers a Bug Report to the project team. Participate in bug review meetings. Re-test the testing issues and update the status in the issue log.
- Responsible to run the queries in Track Record to track the status of open issues and delivers a Bug Report to the project team.
- Responsible to manage (Track Record Admin) the Test Director Tool
- Coordinate with Automate QA team to write the scripts from scratch
- Worked closely with IT Team to test for new Clients client maintenance
- Worked closely with the project management on project delivery dates, scheduling bug fix promotions to test environment
- Interact with developers to prioritize/resolve the defects.
- Responsible to write and execute the End-to-End Test Plan.
- Worked closely with the User Acceptance Testing team to review the UAT issues and/or enhancements.
- Participate in project pre-implementation plan and post-implementation plan meetings.
- Participate in application demonstrations.
- Involved in design to automate the scripts
- Involved in upgrade Oracle from 9i to 10g
- Coordinate with third party vender to complete the code editing project
Environment: Issue Log (Access), QA Director, Test Partner, Track Record, Windows XP, Java, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle Reports, Toad, Ultra Edit
- Develop test plans for multiple projects
- Work with PM and testers to define the test documentation standards
- Develop test scripts from the business requirements and use cases
- Track the business requirements and test scripts and develop the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Participated in complete QA Life Cycles
- Assist with test script execution as required by due dates and workloads
- Assist in Data preparation for testing
- Responsible for developing the user friendly interface
- Involving in writing SQL queries and Database Checkpoints to verify data quality and calculations, reviews.
- Performed cross browser testing to ensure compatibility of the application on IE and Netscape
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for “Account Link” recorded user feedback reported to QA Manager in the form of Change requests (CR’s)
- Used QTP for functional and regression testing
- Automated Test scenarios for GUI, Functionality, Boundary, Security and Regression Testing using Quick Test Pro
- Developed reusable Quick Test Pro VB scripts and customized as per the test requirements
- Worked on testing the complete Application as per the Functional Requirement Document.
- Developed test plans with detailed testing scope, strategy, hi-level test requirements, and necessary resources.
- Documented test cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Analyzed user requirements, attended Change Request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Depending upon the requirements gathered test data from the data base and created the test scenarios.
- Extensively used SQL Queries to perform data integrity testing.
- Extensively wrote the SQL queries to compare the reports data with star schema database data.
- Tested the Database Stored Procedures, Packages and Triggers on SQL backend for data validation.
- Generated SQL queries to test the data from Database.
- Extensively used SQL Editor for Querying the database and back-end Testing.
- Involved in Back End testing by extracting flat files from server, which were generated by Batch process to verify Data against Expected results
- Performed manual testing of relational databases using SQL
- Developed templates for documentation, Test strategy, Test schedules, Task assignments, Status reporting and reviewing logged test bed issues
- Tested against new Change Controls developed by Business.
Environment: Visual FoxPro, SQL Editor, TestDirector, Windows XP, SnagIT, & Compare Suite