- SAP Functional Consultant with around 7 plus year of Experience in implementing projects in Material Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Production Planning (PP), Warehouse Management (WM) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM).
- Two Full Life Cycle Implementations, Up - gradation and post go live support of SAP MM/WM/EWM Modules
- Experience in Multiple Industry domains those Include Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Consumer goods and utilities.
- Involved in ASAP methodology implementation, including Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, mapping, design and configuration, testing, Go-Live, user training and post production support
- Understanding & analyzing customer’s ‘AS-IS’ Business Processes and mapping ‘TO-BE’ processes.
- Responsible for writing the functional specifications of RICEF (Reporting, Interface, Conversions, enhancements, Forms) also assisted the developer in preparing the technical Specifications.
- Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP for Up-gradation/ new implementation/ integration, import of data from any other external system to SAP using LSMW.
- Proficient in Lean manufacturing practices, layouts, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, KANBAN and Cost reduction.
- Proficient in configuration and customization of Master Data, Routings, SOP and capacity Requirement Planning, Manufacturing Process, Demand Management, Material Requirement Planning and Batch Management.
- Worked on IDOCs & EDI
- Sound Knowledge of User Exits, Enhancements and Customization.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and also assisted end users in Users Acceptance Testing to validate the business scenario using quality tool such as HP Quality Centre.
- Good knowledge of cross-functional business process with expertise in process improvement as per client strategic vision (Finance and controlling (FI,CO), Sales and distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Quality Maintenance (QM))
- Sound Knowledge in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Demonstrates outstanding achievement of objectives, execution of electronic understanding, formulating creative concepts, and dedication to organizational goals.
- Effective team player and able to communicate effectively with people of different personalities and backgrounds.
ERP Systems: SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, SCM 7.0
Interfacing Technology: IDOCs, EDI
Programming Languages: ABAP/4- Reports, SQL, C, C++
Databases: Microsoft Access, SQL Server
Confidential - Sherman, Texas
SAP MM/EWM Functional Consultant
- Worked on EhP6 support pack in testing and resolving issues during the upgrade and implementation
- Wrote new test scripts and test case in HPQC for testing and also worked on automation of testing.
- Worked on HPQC for validating testing cases, test scripts, updating and resolving defects accordingly
- Created test cases and test scripts in test plan and tested them in test lab
- Worked on incidents for Shopping Carts, Inbound/outbound Deliveries, Purchase orders, Goods receipts and Goods issues
- Worked on MRP incidents such as Purchase requisitions not converting to Planned orders and planned orders have not been converted to Purchase orders or Shopping Carts
- Worked on Requirement Gathering, Blueprinting, Realization, Customizing, unit and Integration testing, Implementation
- Performed baseline configurations by creating Plants and storage locations
- Configured Shipping Points, Plant Parameters, MRP areas and controllers, Purchasing, Source Determination, output determinations, label printing, Account Determination, Inventory management and physical inventory parameters for all Goods movements like Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Reservations, and Goods Returns etc.
- Set up Stock Transport Orders, Subcontracting and Outbound Deliveries
- Configured Stock types and Replenishment strategies for plants and stores
- Worked along with Sourcing, buyers and requisitioners in setting up Source of Supply tables in SRM for Internal Procurement process through Shopping carts
- Third level Production support - Which involves solving tickets raised by users in WM and EWM module within the time frame agreed upon in the Service level agreement.
- Configuration of 2 - step picking strategy, Automatic Packing involving outbound process.
- Worked on GI and GR issues related to training on RF’s as well as systems.
- Configured different Picking and Put away strategies like stock removal, stock placement, fixed bin storage, next empty bin and bulk storage.
- Configuring of warehouse process types
- Worked on Shopping cart, PO and Material Master form(Custom object) Workflows.
- Worked with BW on reports (WEBI and BEX) for Annual inventory, obsolete inventory, Receipt Audit Reports for Sourcing and Accounting
- Worked custom reports in ECC for In-transit and transfer materials with movement types 641,642,101,102,313,314,315,316
- Worked on Interfaces with PI integration for integrating Web services with SAP in providing live data to users and Handhelds (RF Devices) performance issues.
- Worked with Vertex and LCR Dixon for tax department.
- Worked on Winshuttle for data migration and mass updates to master data.
SAP MM/EWM Functional Consultant
- Gathered business requirements to be implemented in SAP EWM.
- Documented the AS-IS and TO-BE for Inbound, Outbound and internal processes.
- Conducted extensive future design workshops with client on EWM and demonstrated standard EWM functionalities that fit the client requirements.
- Required to set up Process and Layout Oriented Storage Controls to support internal handling unit movements.
- Configured Inbound, Outbound, Warehouse Process Types, Storage Types and Storage Sections based on Business requirements.
- Determined Strategies for the automatic picking and putaway based on business requirements.
- Worked on core interface (CIF) functionality to transfer Master data and Transactional data.
- Worked with Technical Consultants to find best approach for new enhancements including looking up Business Adding (BADIs) and IDOCS.
- Worked with Supply Chain Consultants to implement best practice methodologies to support day to day operations inside the warehouse. This includes Receiving, Putaway, Internal Movements, Picking, and Packing.
- Provided training to super users of Delmonte on Inbound, Outbound and Internal Warehouse Processes.
- Leveraged RWD UPerform tool to create end user documentation.
- Prepared documentation on Inbound, Outbound, Stock Posting changes, Internal Warehouse Process and Physical Inventory.
- Used UPerform tool to prepare BPPs (Business Process Procedures) for end user support after Go-Live
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Regression testing and assisted super user with User Acceptance Testing for all business scenarios in EWM.
- Provided Go-Live support to make sure a stable SAP ECC-SCM System.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
SAP MM Functional Consultant
- Ability to develop requirements definition, overall analysis and design of SAP SCM EWM systems.
- Specializing in the area of SAP EWM, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution.
- Working on EWM, CRM, APO and ECC integration issues related to PGI, Yard Movement, Goods Receipts and ASN (Advance Shipment Notification) and Order creation etc.
- Extensively working and handling Interfaces activities through IDOCs, EDI,XI/PI, BIZ Talk, QRFC, queues (SMQ1 & SMQ2) for Orders, ASN, Deliveries Shipping, and Inventory Management.
- Discussing Status Report with client and within the team and managing co-ordination within Global Teams.(Bangalore & Grimbergen).
- Modified Function Module /CFSCMX/WMPIT PROD ITEMS GET to post Physical Inventory document.
- Working on change management for the new changes, preparing Test Scripts for integration testing as well as UAT.
- Working to maintain SOX compliance and GRC Tab access from SAP Production Portal.
- Handling Outbound Process issues related to goods issue which includes picking, loading, shipping and billing. Able to train client staff with process related standard work tasks.
- Working on Issues related to Inbound Process Such as PO, ASN, TU Creation, Unloading, Creating Resource for RF and GR etc.
- Documenting recurring issues and monitoring the central database for the same.
- Running SPM Source Oder report to see issues related to Orders in EWM as well as Legacy(Mainframe)
- Mentoring team for new issues and providing training to existing and new team members as well as Client Staff.
- Responsible for daily and Week-end support issues hand- off.
- Working on Solution Manager and applied SAP Notes for Staging Bay not updated and Wave Pick not checked for ODO creation.
SAP MM ANALYST
- Comparing consistency check of customized programs developed in the SAP R/3 4.6C. i.e.. whether they can be run successfully in upgrade version SAP ECC6.0
- Involved in the business requirement gathering in logistics area reports and upgrade enhancements
- Created complete WRICEF list for B2I Project.
- Prepared strategy documents for inventory conversion between 3PL and AVAYA
- Designed functional specification documents for inventory extraction and inventory migration.
- Involved custom reports remediation in SAP R/3 4.6C and SAP ECC6.0
- Worked with BW team to develop the custom reports in both logistics area and financial area.
- Testing and modifying transactional variants in the existing business process.
- Worked on Global Available to Promise (g ATP) for N-box business environment.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and regression testing phases.
- Gave support to I-Box Business users and N-Box Business users.
- Prepared functional specification documents for RF modifying inventory transactions and RF tier3 to tier2 modifications Enhancements.
- Worked on various IDOCs like MATMAS, CREMAS and ORDERS.
- Worked on Supply Network Planning (SNP) and demand planning.
- Developed custom reports for storage Bin status, Pick Bin and PO status.
- Worked on RF custom transactions for cabinet packing and parent/child serial number generation for over packing.
- Worked on cross docking and yard management.
- Prepared user training documents for ITS-mobile applications.
- Provided L2 level support for B-box Business and N-Box business users.
- Receiving, processing, storing and distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Maintained supply-chain efficiency.
- Analyses in areas such as transportation costs, Parts procurement, Back orders, Price discrepancy, Product changes, Product safety recalls.
- Maintained stock and non-stock order, and receiving of the equipment.
- Responsible for ordering in storeroom supplies on a periodic basis to ensure sufficient stock
- Responsible for developing daily orders of routine General Store supplies.
- Designed a setup for Transfer order generation for stock placement and removal.
- Configured Internal Number ranges for Goods Receipt, Good Issues.
- Configured Stock Transfers between plants and storage location to storage location within plant.
- Configured automatic creations of storage locations for different movement types with Goods issue/Transfer posting and Goods receipt.
- Involved in developing systems to aid better planning and decision making.
- Maintain master data sub-module in MM (material master, vendor master, info records, source list, quota arrangements & condition records)
- Configured and customized the material master, vendor master, purchase requisition, RFQ and PO.
- Configured pricing schema and created different access sequence for purchase orders, automated the purchase order creation and payment transaction.
- Integrated MM with FI for account determination.