- Industries: 8 plus years of experience in IT: DoD (Contractor), Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Public sector and Insurance.
- SAP: 5 plus years of experience in (ECC 3.5, 6.0) Logistic: SD- OTC, MM, SCM, SRM, PLM, Procurement and PP, CRM, HR: HCM-Payroll-ESS, BW /BI, FI/CO-GL, ME, MI, LPO
- Skilled: Analyzing Global and Local Business Requirements/Processes and mapping them with SAP Process flow, Configuring SAP Marketing and Sales and BW/BI, Creating Integration, System Testing and executing.
- Experience: providing test expertise and training, managing the project by creating an integrated project work plan containing all testing activities, dependencies and milestones for projects within the program, coordinating and tracks QC Testing activities with project team, perform logistical planning and works with other areas to support integration and testing activities (establishment of QC environment, test data, etc.)
- Certified: SAP ECC-Marketing and Sales, SCM, Production, Logistic. HP QC, QTP, Load Runner and Unix.
- 5 plus of experience of managing, leading, writing and executing the test cases of various SAP applications including validating and non-validated testing of (R/3,ECC) SD- OTC, CRM, HR: HCM-Payroll-ESS, BW /BI, FI/CO-GL, MM, SCM, SRM, PLM, PP: ME-MII-LPO, LE and Procurement using Mercury/HP Suite.
- 5 plus years experience of leading, coordinating, designing, developing, documenting and implementing SAP ECC and BW/BI projects and analyzing the requirements, writing the cases/scripts and executing them.
- Techno-functional capability of SAP SD and BW.
- Obtained formal training and education of SQA including Mercury/HP tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Pro (QTP), Load Runner, UNIX and C.
- Completed 2 full ASAP projects and 3 Full Life Cycles of Mercury/HP QC and QTP and Load Runner including providing the training locally and globally.
- Six plus years experience in using the Mercury Automated Tools: Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, and 8 yrs in Quality Center / Test Director.
- Created requirements and mapping to test scripts and test lab (Traceability Matrix), executing the Test scripts, capturing the screenshots and managing the defects in Quality Center.
- Created test script in QTP by recording, without recording, modifying manually and running them in QTP / QC, saving the results in Quality Center.
- Automated SAP SD scripts in test accelerator and Optimizer (TAO), an integrated part of Quality Center.
- Tested the custom development applications e.g. .NET, SSO applications.
- Proficient at writing test plans and strategies by following different QA methodologies.
- Proficient in QA methodologies, black-box, regression, smoke, integration, system, user acceptance, performance and load testing.
- Skilled in the bug life cycle.
- Has good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and RUP Methodology.
- Experienced in web technologies like Web Services, XML, HTML, VB Script, VB, C, .NET and C++.
- Has good knowledge of Web Servers, Application Servers and Database Servers (3 t ier architecture).
- Experienced in testing SAP SD, SAP CRM, SAP MM and SAP HR, SAP FI/CO and Procurement thorough understanding of business processes of R/3 (ECC) configuration and implementation
- Installing, upgrading and implementation of HP Load Runner, QTP and Test Director . Integrating the results of Solution Manager with HP QC.
- Skilled in performance and load testing of web and SAP ECC, Net Weaver Portal and BW/BI applications using HP Load Runner and Integrating the results of Solution Manager with HP QC.
- Master’s degree - Education Gurukul Kangri University, India
- Bachelor Degree - Education Gurukul Jhajjar, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (C & UNIX)- Raritan Valley Community College, NJ
TRAINING and Certification
- HP Quality Center, HP QTP, & HP LoadRunner
- SAP MES-MII-LPO, SAP ECC 6.0- Logistic: SD, SCM, Production, BW/BI and Solution Manager.
Confidential,VA June 2009 – At present
Sr. SAP Analyst
- Performing active services to address the $400 ml clean SAP Global and Local implementation of SAP PP: ME-MII-LPO, Logistic, SCM, APO, at the Project Preparation/Design phase of ASAP.
- Developed SAP MES Detailed Test Plan.
- Actively participating and creating the Business Process model/flow by applying ARIS and mapping the requirements from Solution Manager to HP Quality Center.
- Analyzing global and local requirements by interacting with GPO/GPE/BPO/BPE at the Center of Excellence (COE).
- Evaluating the Designing, System and Functional requirements of business process and Master Data Migration, Supply, Material, Sales, and develop the Master Test Plan for All the implementing SAP modules.
- Creating Data Cleansing rules and methodology, analyzing, extracting to intermediate repository, identifying ‘dirty data’ and cleansing ERP complex legacy Master and Transaction data for SAP Global MDM Migration.
- Participating in ongoing Risk Assessment and mitigation meeting.
- Providing the IT Director with status and progress reports on development and maintenance activities as required
- Developing Testing Standards, Identifying Testing Tools, Trains and Mentors GPEs, BPEs, and Users on testing processes, Implementing Testing Standards, designing standards and guidelines, Designing to develop and execute reusable and maintainable automated scripts, Conducts/attends test procedures walk-through.
- Evaluating the requirements of business process and analyzing the necessitate of testing resources, environment, hardware, software and planned to write the Test Cases, Test Scripts, manual and automation testing and managing the Bug Life Cycle and developing Detailed Test Plan for Perfect Pant (SAP MES,MII, LPO) and SAP ERP.
- Obtaining the SAP formal detail functional development training SAP Perfect Plant: SAP MES- MII-LPO.
Confidential,CA May 2008 – January 2009
Sr. SAP Performance Tester (Onsite and remotely)
- Managed and led performance/load testing of SAP Portal, HR: Payroll, Time Management and Benefits, BW Reports and ESS applications.
- Recognized the requirements and workflow of SAP FI/CO, HR, HCM and BW/BI.
- Automated SAP HR-HCM, FI/CO/GL, and BW/BI scripts in HP QTP.
- Actively participated in management for enhancing the SAP HR project including planning writing and executing the test cases in QC.
- Developed the project plan by coordinating with various associated departments e.g. Basis, developers, network admins.
- Guided through the SAP Basis, analyzed and compared the results of Solution Manager with Load Runner results to optimize the performance of ECC Servers.
- Verified the track of Change Management from various departments for alterations.
- Managed the scripts, scenarios and defects in HP Quality Center.
- Configured Load Runner and QTP with Quality Center and stored the scripts in QC.
- Executed QTP and Load runner scripts from QC and save the results in QC.
- Built the project plan, strategy and scenarios for the load/performance testing and analyzing the results.
- Created SAPGUI protocol script of SAP HR: Payroll, Time Management, New Hiring and BW reports, building the scenarios, executing and analyzing the results in Load Runner.
- Troubleshot the R/3, App and Database server by coordinating with SAP Basis, Network, Developers and SAP security teams
- Planned and built the strategy of SAP Citrix Presentation Server application for performance testing.
- Created the Citrix ICA/SAPGUI protocol script in LR Vugen, enhanced, modified, executed and analyzed the result and tuned the XenAPP 4.5 Presentations server by coordinating with Citrix engineers.
- Exercised performance testing using Citrix EdgeSight tool (Creating scripts, users and load).
- Installed/uninstalled/upgraded HP load runner and SiteScope on client machine and servers remotely.
- Installed and upgraded the HP Load Runner and QTP on Client and remote (Global) Servers.
- Automated SAP HR applications and developed scripts in HP Quick Test Pro with or without recording.
Environment: My SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.0, Unix, Mercury / HP Quality Center 9.0, Quick Test Pro 9.5, Load Runner 8.1/9.10, Win 2002, 2003, XP, Vista, MS Office tools, HTTP, HTML, DirectX, .NET, Java, VB, C, and HTTP/HTML, and Citrix 4.5
Confidential,PA October 2008 – November 2008
Lead/Manager SAP Performance Tester
- Comprehended local and global requirements and workflow of SAP FI/CO, MM, LE, HR, SCM, Procurement and SD.
- Developed the architecture of performance testing and implemented Performance / Load testing to create a benchmark.
- Developed the project plan by coordinating with various local and overseas associated departments.
- Installed HP Load Runner and/or it’s components on client and Global remote servers.
- Formed Performance Test Plan for SAPGUI: FI/CO-GL, MM, Procurement, LE SD and OTC modules
- Congregated required by coordinating with SAP Basis, Network engineers and SAP functional team members.
- Created the SAPGUI: HR-Payroll, Time Management FI/CO-GL, MM, LE and SD scripts, built the scenarios, executed and analyzed and evaluated the results.
- Validated IQ/OQ and HP Load Runner tool by creating USRD, Test Cases and executed..
- Following the Trackwise for Change Management., validating the test steps in HP QC.
- Configured QC with Load Runner.
- Automated SAP SD script in QC using Test Accelerator and Optimizer (TAO) and running in QTP.
- Executed and saved the results in QC and file system.
- Executed the scenarios, coordinated with SAP Basis, System and Network engineers.
- Worked with overseas team for Validation and Performance Testing
- Customized the analysis repots in MS word and HTML format.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0/ 7.0, UNIX, HP Quality Center 9.2, QTP 9.5, Load Runner 9.1, Win 2003, MS office Tools, Direct X, .NET, Java, VB C and HTTP/HTML.
Confidential,NY September 2006 – March 2008
Lead SAP QA
- Directed, assisted and managed the various projects of validated and non-validating testing.
- Actively managed, planned, lead and wrote the test cases with/without application of various projects e.g. RX Credit Enhancement, Match and merge, Rep enhancement, FRX Mobile, Mobile Application Studio, Change control, upgrading BW 3.5 to 7.0 and BI (Business Intelligence) reporting by analyzing the business needs, UFRS and SDS.
- Developed the Test Plan for SAP BI at Blueprint phase.
- Provided Mercury QC and QTP training to local and global employees and maintained global scripts in QC.
- Maintained the track of SAP Change Management form various department for alterations
- Automated SAP HR, MM, SD, OTC Procurement and CRM applications using Mercury QTP.
- Implemented, administrated (including adding the tabs (columns), writing the SQL queries, granting the permission), configured and planned to store the cycles, versions, requirements, Test Cases, Test lab and managing the defect in QC for various departments.
- Used Trackwise to manage the SAP validation and Change Control activities of non SAP applications along with Test management and E-Signature functionality of Trackwise tool.
- Scheduled, assigned the test cases and generated the customized report in various format e.g. word.
- Designed the test cases for black box, Smoke and regression testing in QC
- Managed, scheduled and tracked the project progress and met the dead line of go-live of various project e.g. SAPBI, RX Credit Enhancement project.
- Refined, tested and debugged programs to attain CFR 21 Part 11 compliance/approval
- Lead the various projects e.g. BW 3.5 upgrade to BI 7.0, Rx Credit Enhancement and load testing of SAP portals and BW / BI queries.
- Developed and maintained functional and technical specifications as well as other validation documentations.
- Assisted to create test transactions and running tests to find errors and confirm program meeting specifications.
- Planned, created and organized SAP SD, OTC, Procurement, CRM, MM, HR-Payroll-Time Management-New Hiring, BW / BI and Sales Force Automation application test cases, in MS Word, MS Excel and exporting them to Quality Center and importing them in to the template.
- Automated test script using Test Partner tool for regression and smoke testing.
- Wrote test plan and test scripts of SAP SD: Order TO Cash, documents, Delivery, Pick, Pack Transfer Order and Billing etc.
- Wrote test plan scripts of SAP CRM: Maintaining Sales Transactions, Sales Reps activities, Administration and Material record etc.
- Completed SAP BW life cycle and BI from front end and back end.
- Wrote and executed the test scripts of SAP HR: Time Management (e.g Time Data and Data entry), Payroll (Run Payroll etc), Recruitment and Organizational Management (Data related test cases).
- Planned, created, organized and automated SAP SD HR, SD, CRM, BW and Web scripts in Quick Test Pro.
- Planned, created and organized, enhanced and executed the web-application-scripts for performance testing (Load/Stress) in (Vugen) Load Runner.
- Created scenarios, configured (e.g. IP spoofing) load generators, Servers and Controller of Load runner.
- Created parameterization, Correlation (including manual), various functions, IP Spoofing and scenarios according to business requirements.
- Executed the scenarios in HP Controller and diagnosed the bottlenecks..
- Addressed the SD, CRM 4.0 compatibility issues with other SAP systems and modules.
- Analyzed the user requirements based on the initial scope document & created functional requirements as per Business needs.
- Managed all lifecycle stages of new enhancement Projects which included getting approvals for analysis, having meetings with the developers and Users on the requirements, creating functional requirements, getting approval for the development & testing, helping Users with the testing process and getting approvals for production.
- Extensively involved in the entire project of upgrading SAPBW 3.5 to BI 7.0.
Environment: My SAP ECC 6.0, CRM 4.0, SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.0, Mercury QC 8.2/9.2, QTP 8.2/9.5, Load Runner 8.0/8.1, MS Tools, HTTP, HTML and Direct X, .NET, Java, VB and C.
Confidential, PA July 2006 – September 2006
Lead Test Engineer
- Implemented, administrated, configured and planned, requirements, Test cases, Test lab and managed the defect in QC for various departments.
- Analyzed the users/business requirements and functional specs documents.
- Developed, Modified and maintained Test Cases by analyzing requirements.
- Test Cases and Use Cases based upon Business analysis and work flow.
- Maintained the project activities in Ms Project.
- Installed Quick Test Pro and configured Shared Object repository.
- Designed, developed test automation strategy for Quick Test Pro.
- Called Quick Test Pro in to Quality Center and executed them successfully.
- Storing QTP Scripts in to Quality Center and in to designated drive.
- Extensively used Quick Test Pro methods to create automated scripts.
- Set the QA Environment for Manual Testing as well as for Automation.
- Created project requirements, test plans and tests in Quality Center.
- Developed automated test scripts from manual test cases for regression testing based on the requirement documents using Quick Test Professional.
- Used Quality Center for defect reporting, tracking, getting retested and closing/reopening.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP 8.2, Win Runner 7.6, Load Runner 8.0, Oracle, PL SQL, DB2, PVCS, C#, VB Script, .Net, HTML, MS Office tools, HTTP, HTML, DirectX.
Confidential,MI November 2004- July 2006
Lead SAP QA Tester/Analyst
- Completed SAP full life cycle Implementations of SAP BW/BI including data modeling, data Extraction and Reporting.
- Assisted in the implementation of software, module by module, and ensuring systems function as intended.
- Provided support for all IT functions associated with Quality.
- Analyzed, defined, and documented system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfacing with other systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs.
- Developed and maintained functional and technical specifications as well as other documentation as may be required.
- Established and conducted incremental reviews of the test script and applicable business functional scenarios. Perform quality reviews of the various ERP Program phase deliverables in support of the overall testing process.
- Wrote test plan and test scripts of SD, e.g. Creating an Order, Delivery, Transfer Order and Billing etc.
- Wrote test plan scripts of CRM e.g. Maintaining Sales Transactions, Sales Reps activities, Administration and Material record etc.
- Interacted with SAP Basis Team regarding BW Transport requests.
- Tested Scheduled periodic data loads from SAP R/3 to BW and also schedule periodic data loads into the Info cubes. Initialized and loaded delta tables.
- Tested BEx analyzer to create various reports based on the different Info cubes.
- Automated test scripts in Test Partner for Regression and Smoke Testing.
- Planned, created and organized SAP FI/CO SD, SAP CRM, SAP MM and SAP BW application test cases, in Quality Center.
- Initiated, planned, designed and implemented HP Quality center, QTP and Load Runner.
- Created, enhanced and executed the SAP, Net weaver Portal, HTTP/HTML scripts for performance testing (Load/Stress) in (Vugen) Load Runner.
- Created scenarios, configured (e.g. IP spoofing) the load generator Servers, and Controller of Load runner and executed for load testing.
- Analyzed the performance related issues and reported in various format to superiors.
Environment:SAP BW 3.0B,SAP ECC 5.0, Mercury Test Director, QTP Load Runner and MS Office
Confidential, NYJuly 2004 - October 2004
QA Test Engineer
- Analyzing the user/business requirements and functional specs documents. Prepared manual Test Strategy for entire application. Set up automation test environment with mercury Tools like Win Runner, Quick Test pro. Installed Quick Test Pro and configured Shared Object repository. Extensively used Quick Test Pro methods to create automated scripts.
- Set the QA Environment for Manual Testing as well as for Automation. Created Project, Requirements, Test Plans and Tests in Test Director. Developed Test Cases to test the application manually in Test Director and automate using Quick Test Pro. Used Test Director for defect reporting and tracking. Creating Scripts, scenarios, executing and analyzing in Load Runner and reporting.
Environment: Test Director 8.0, Win Runner 7.6, Load Runner 8.0, QTP 8.2, Oracle, PL SQL, Visual Age Smalltalk, Terminal Emulators, DB2, PVCS, C#, VB Script.