- Over 8 years of Information Technology experience in analysis, designing, developing and implementation of Data Warehouse applications under different environments.
- Certified Professional in SAP Busines objects Data Services application.
- Over 6 years of extensive ETL and data integration experience in developing Data warehouse solutions using SAP Business objects Data Integrator/Data Services 3.x, 4.0 (Designer, Management console) with strong business understanding knowledge of Oil & Gas, Insurance, Financial, Parma, and Telecommunications.
- Extensive experience in SAP-AIO BPDM 3.2 ETL Development Methodology.
- Extensive experience with migration of SAP PTP-Transactions data extraction, transformation and migration
- Strong in Data warehousing, Dimensional Data Modeling concepts –Star Schema and Snowflake Schema methodologies and handling Slowly Changing Dimensions.
- Involved in Data Modeling to determine data definitions and establish referential integrity of the system.
- Proficient in understanding business processes / requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Expertise in creating Dataflows, Workflows, Jobs, Projects using BO Data Integrator Designer and scheduling and monitoring jobs using Management console to move data from multiple sources into targets.
- 4+ years of Business Intelligence experience in Business Objects, Cognos, and MS Access Reports.
- 8+ years of Database experience using Oracle, MS SQL Server, Informix, MS Access, flat files, XML files, COBOL files, SQL, XML, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus and SQL*Loader.
- Experience in all phases of the project life cycle and production support.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL – Procedures, Functions, Triggers and SQL Performance Tuning.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience in proposal and presentation creation.
Oracle 10g/ 9i/8i/7.x, SQL Server, Informix and MS Access
SAP Business Objects Data services 3.x,4.0/ Data Integrator 11.7, Informatica Power center
SAP Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE
UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP Unix, LINUX), VMS/VAX, Windows NT/98/95, WIN 2000
Erwin 3.5.2/ 4.0/ 4.1, MS Visio
SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts, Perl, HTML, DHTML, C, XML, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0 and MQ Series
Oracle Developer, Toad 6.3/7.2, Server studio 6.0/7.5/8.0
Confidential,VA Mar, 2011 – Till date
SAP Data Services Developer
ExxonMobil is an American multinational oil and gas corporation. It is the largest company in the world by revenue and traded companies by market capitalization. ExxonMobil is affiliated with Imperial Oil which operates in Canada. ExxonMobil has implemented a global Information Technology system. This global platform is known as "STRIPES" which is operating smoothly in ExxonMobil\'s European and Asia Pacific businesses and has replaced the existing SAP software platform in North America which is used for all of their business transactions. This transition was designed to improve overall operational excellence and will deliver transaction processes that are expect will further improve the business relationship.
The SAP Data Services is used for implementing STRIPES project to integrate SAP and Oracle legacy data into a single target SAP ECC 6.0 IS-Oil & Gas.
- Migrated legacy SAP (Tiger, R/2, R/3, 3.1H and Oracle manufacture) systems data to SAP ECC 6.0 IS-Oil & Gas.
- Extensively used SAP Data Services Designer and Management Console.
- Creating jobs using SAP Data Services to extract and transform data from the source systems to the target SAP.
- Implementing the business rules, validations and restructuring the data into target SAP.
- Provide the business and IT users with the pre-load and post validation reports after validation on source data and transformation.
- Used various De-duplication techniques Data Quality Transforms and other logics.
- Involved with Business and Functional Resources while creating Mapping Documents for Data Migration for MM and PTP transaction objects.
- Responsible for developing complex SAP Data Services Dataflows/Workflows using different types of transforms like Query transform, Table compare transform, Case transform, Map_operation, Merge, History_preserve and key_generation transform based on the business requirements.
- Using of SQL tools like Toad to validate the data and extract enrich/valid/invalid reports.
- Migrated code from Local/Central repository to different environment repository.
- Extensive experience in migrating the data in three cutover sessions and involved in three GoLive’s.
- Responsible for full Migration cycle of objects across modules including SAP technical and Functional assistance on the project.
- Work with SAP configuration team, support team for KT and other Load issues.
- Environment: SAP BO Data Services 3.2,SAP, Toad 10.5, Business objects XI R3, Oracle 10g/9i, IDOC’s and LSMW Flat files, Windows XP
Confidential,Arlington,VA Jun, 08- Feb, 11
SAP BO Data Integrator Developer
A2P2 (Asset Allocation for Product Profitability) is the primary investment tool used for the Insurance Business of FDIC Asset Management. This application provides end to end solution from Cash management to assets invested and tracking performances of the Assets.
- Responsible to gather and analyze the business requirements from the Business analysts and data analysts.
- Responsible for working with Data modelers, DBA for project co-ordination.
- Responsible for providing written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks
- Responsible to create new projects, Jobs, Workflows, Conditions, Scripts using Data Integrator designer.
- Responsible for developing complex Data Integrator/Data Services Dataflows using different types of transforms like Query transform, Table compare transform, Case transform, Map_operation, Merge, History_preserve and key_generation transform based on the business requirements.
- Responsible for Unit and Regression testing of the DI code created according to the business requirements.
- Using of SQL tools like TOAD to run SQL queries to validate the data.
- Responsible for Defining parameters and variables according to the requirements and performance related issues.
- Responsible for Performance tuning of Dataflows for better performance.
- Responsible for migration of code from local repository to Central repository and Central repository to QA and Production environment.
- Responsible to work with production support team for KT and other production issues.
- Business Objects Data Integration has been upgraded to Data Services
- Installation and Configuration of Data Services
Environment: SAP BO Data Integrator 11.7, Business objects XI R3, Oracle 10g/9i, Mainframe, DB2, Flat files, TOAD, Visio, PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX (AIX), Unix Sell Scripting, Windows XP.
Confidential,TX Apr ’06 - May ‘08
ETL Data Integrator Developer
Verizon is a global research-based pharmaceutical corporation, which has Tippecanoe Laboratories in Indiana. Verizon deployed an innovative data warehouse project, CSM to collect information on many of the Sales and Marketing factors from disparate data sources. Data Integrator is used to extract data from various sources like mainframe, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle to load into the Oracle9i Central Data Warehouse.
- Involved in the requirement definition and analysis in support of Data Warehousing efforts.
- Interpreted logical and physical data models for Business users to determine data definitions and establish referential integrity of the system.
- Developed ETL procedures to ensure conformity, compliance with standards and lack of redundancy, translates business rules and functionality requirements into ETL procedures using different transforms like Query, CASE, Map_operation, merge, Table_compare, History_preserve.
- Extensively used BODI Designer and Management console.
- Involved in the implementation of this application, which involved the Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of IMS Xponent data into an Oracle database.
- Extensively worked on Drug Distribution Data (DDD), which is used to track sales activity for every major distribution channel, including hospitals, clinics, mail service, major retail food stores and chains, mass merchandisers and independent pharmacies.
- Worked on Management console to schedule jobs and monitor the logs.
- Developed and tested all the backend programs, update processes.
- Created Batch Jobs and workflows using BODI Designer.
- Extensively worked in the performance tuning of the programs, ETL Procedures and processes.
- Created and maintained Data Models working with Data Architect.
- Responsible for daily verification that all scripts, downloads, and file copies were executed as planned, troubleshooting any steps that failed, and providing both immediate and long-term problem resolution.
Environment: BO Data Integrator, Business Objects, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, DCL, Cobol copybooks, Oracle developer, Flat files, Red Hat Linux, Windows NT.
Confidential,Bloomfield, CT Dec ‘05 – Mar ‘06
Cigna is a leading Employee Insurance company. Cigna offers services like health care, retirement and investment, life, accident and disability services, and group insurance benefits. The purpose of this project is to create and maintain a central data warehouse and to create reports for the financial group for further business analysis.
- Actively participated in understanding business requirements, analysis and designing ETL Process from Business Analyst.
- Involved in creating the Low Level Design Documents based on the client business requirement.
- Extensively used BODI Designer to create and manipulate Data stores, Dataflows, Jobs, while loops, Conditions, Scripts, re-usable Workflows.
- Worked on various transforms such as Query, Map_operation, Case, Table_compare, Merge, Key_generation, etc.
- Developed Dataflows for TYPE 2 Slowly Changing Dimensions.
Environment: Data Integrator, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, SQL server, Windows 2000, UNIX.
Alps Information Services, India April ‘04 – Nov ‘05
Alps Information Services involved in software development and consulting services. In this period we implemented software projects for LN Polyesters and Sarita Synthetics. During this period, I Performed requirement analysis, designed and implemented a comprehensive Export business application. The application keeps track of Direct, Deemed & Merchant Exports Inventory information, sales analysis and delivery details.
- Designed the E-R model and normalized the database.
- Performed Database design and development.
- Developed entry screens such as Agent master entry, Party master, L/c entry, Performa entry, Amendment entry, Currency master entry, Invoice entry.
- Developed reports for costing analysis, CHA’s bill report, BDA’s report, credit report, In bond report, Advance License report.
- Developed in Forms 4.5 with Oracle7.3.
- Developed Graphical charts for pricing analysis, sales analysis using Oracle graphics.
Environment: Oracle 7.3/8.0, Forms 4, Reports 2.5, Java and Windows 95