- Certified and Experienced in SAP BI 7.0.
- Certified in Business Objects XI R2 and Experienced in SAP Business Objects BI.
- Over 8+ years of SAP BW experience in Business Analysis, Implementations, Testing and Support activities with strong stakeholder management skills across diverse industries.
- Over 4+years of Lead experience in managing the onsite and offshore team to reach the SLA’s.
- Around 4 years of experience Business Objects with the tools Crystal Reports, WEBI reports, Universes and Dashboards.
- 3 Successful Full Life Cycle Implementations and upgrade project from SAP BW 3.5 to BI 7.0.
- Experienced in SAP Net waver BWA Business Warehouse Accelerator.
- Trained in SAP HANA Studio for data modeling, tables, views, ETL and trigger replication.
- Involved in Testing using Tools to perform test plans, test cases, test scripts, and validations based on design specifications.
- Extensively worked in Data Extraction from SAP and NON-SAP Source systems using LO, FICO, Flat File and Generic extractors.
- Expertise in front-end Business Warehouse Components like Queries, Calculated (CKF) and Restricted Key Figures (RKF), Structures, Variables, Exceptions, Conditions, RRI andWebApplication Designer (WAD) etc.
- Excellent experience in Data Extraction (ETL): Activating & Enhancing the standard Data sources with structural changes & User Exits with basic ABAP, Lo-Cockpit and Generic Data sources with Tables/Views/Function Modules in releases up to ECC 6.0.
- Work exposure with Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Finance(FI), CCA and PCA Modules
- An enthusiastic and project - oriented team player with solid communication and leadership skills
- Masters in Information Technology
SAP BI and BO Experince
Confidential,WI. Jan 2012 to Sep 2012
Role: Senior SAP BW/BO lead.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, SAP BIA, SAP BO4, ECC6 and Service Now.
Kimberly-Clark, Australia is into retail business with 1650 employees and used to handle products of everyday usage in the homes, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and factories like Kleenex, Huggies.
- Developed and created reports in crystal reports, web intelligence, universes and Xcelsius.
- Involved in development of Standard reports using WEBI and scheduling the reports.
- Installed and activated Business Content Cubes, ODS, Info Sources and Data Sources and created Generic Extractors and custom staging area
- Created Info packages, DTPs, DSO, Info Cubes, Master data, Multi provider for Business Requirements.
- Scheduled jobs using Process Chains for Data Load, Compression and created BWA indexes,
- Performed performance tuning, troubleshoot existing performance issues problem solving, and debugging.
- Worked on change requests like enhancements, performance issues in process chains, report issues etc and moving changes to production system.
- Responsibility to look after the team in china on tickets and tasks to complete in-time to reach the SLA\'s.
Confidential,, TX. Nov 2010 - Nov 2011
Role: SAP BW/BO lead.
Environment: SAP BI7.0, SAP BO4 and SAP ECC6 and Perry green.
Mahindra and Mahindra is an automobile manufacturing company like bikes, cars, trucks and got units everywhere in INDIA to sell their products. M&M has more than 144000 employees in various departments like Retail, Information technology, manufacturing all over the world.
- Created OLAP Universes on SAP data (Info cubes / BEx queries) and Relational Universes on Non-SAP data using the Information design Tool.
- Broadcasted reports (Crystal and Interactive Analysis) to individual recipients using BI Launch padscheduling functionality.
- Migrating and transporting the new reports and universes using the tools publishing wizard and import wizard.
- Created crystal reports based on SAP BI queries and multi providers.
- Connecting and developing reports on different source systems like rational data sources, OLAP sources and multiple data sources.
- Analyzing the process chains of every day data loads to improve load performance by maintaining PSA, compression and indexing activities of the cubes.
- Maintaining the time and effort estimation along with the designing of enhancements and new developments.
- Involved in performing production support activities like ticket analysis report, resource utilization report, and time sheet maintenance of the support team.
- Change requests are completed in time by the team and to keep track by updating the issues to the end users.
Confidential,NJ. June 2010 - October 2010
Role: SAP BW Lead.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, ECC6, BEX Designer and Analyser.
Novartis deals with health care products like pharmaceuticals, vaccines and diagnostics, Sandoz and Consumer Health Divisions. Nearly 100 000 people are working at Novartis to help save lives and improve quality of life and was operate in 140 countries, with global headquarters based in BASEL, Switzerland.
- Performed analysis, design, development and implementation of standard/customized info cubes and DSO objects for business end-users in the application area FICO with SAP BI7.0
- Preparing documentation of the technical specifications using functional specifications.
- Created the info objects, data sources, info sources, transformations, DSO’s, cubes, multi providers and BEX queries as per the design.
- Schedule the data loads by creating info packages, DTP’s and process chains.
- Experienced with design, development and updating the existing reports in BEX as per user specifications.
- Prepared technical specifications and created new reports in the BEX designer.
- Technical naming and consolidation the field of info objects according to organization procedures.
- Identifying the existing fields in R/3 and creating new fields in BW for the new reports to be developed like EXP_FORECAST_ACTUAL_SUCCEED report.
Confidential,Germany. March 2010 - May 2010
Role: SAP BW Lead.
Environment:SAP BI 7.3, SAP BWA and ECC6.
SAP as Systems, Applications and Products is a Data Processing product and provides support to all major industries by implementing SAP. SAP officials say there are over 100,600 SAP installations serving more than 41,200 companies in more than 25 industries in more than 120 countries.
- Analyzing scenarios with different NW landscapes on new BI 7.2 and BI 7.3 versions.
- Communicate with quality management team in onsite and get approvals about the new bugs and issues raised.
- Leading team and setting up of individual targets for all the team members to meet the quarterly KPI’s.
- Interaction with process owners for requirement gathering
- Creating and assigning test plans and test cases to the respective team members.
- Implementing different scenarios in new versions and scheduled loads for reporting.
- Worked on new tools like remodeling, BIA, open hub concepts in new BI 7.3 versions.
- Testing all implemented scenarios in extraction, modeling and reporting before releasing the new support packs of BI 7.3.
Confidential,OH July 2009 - Feb 2010
Role: SAP BW Consultant.
Environment:SAP BW 3.5, SAP BI 7.0, BEX and Remedy.
SCOTTS as a global leader in lawn and garden products, the company customer base includes some of the world’s major retailers. SCOTTS was operated primarily in North America, along with businesses in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Jobs Monitoring all the Master & Transaction data which keeps track of all the information about the project; corrective action taken in case of Job failures and notifying the users.
- Data Load & Scheduling-Data load from Source system / flat file and job Scheduling according to the requirements.
- Enhancements-Designing queries, Workbooks, Multi Providers, Info Sets etc in order to enhance the models according to the changing needs of End users/clients.
- Handled different priority tickets without missing SLA. Developed SLA reports at the end of every month. Maintained work history for all the tickets until it is closed in remedy tool.
- Performance tuning like info cube compression, roll-up, generation and deletion of Indexes.
- Extensively involved in setting up of procedures for extracting data from SAP R3 by using generic extraction and customizing LO cockpit.
- Involved in maintaining info cubes, operational data store, PSA, info objects, info areas, data sources, info sources, transfer structures, transfer rules and update rules.
- Created process chains for master data and transaction data loads to automate the data loading in the organization and these process chains are scheduled for periodic loads.
- Worked with BEx Designer, Analyzer in building queries and worked with workbooks.
Confidential,WAApril 2004 - May 2009
Role: SAP BW Consultant
Environment:SAP BI 3.5, SAP BI 7.0, SAP BI, Tivoli, Crystal reports and Quality Centre.
Weyerhaeuser, USA is an international forest Products Company and employees about 55,000 people in 18 countries. Its principal businesses are the growing and harvesting of trees, manufacturing, distribution and sale of forest products, including logs, wood chips, building products, pulp, paper and packaging products.
- Worked on migrating the design, workflow of all components from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0
- Involved in creating of new info cubes, DSO’s and multi providers for upgrade and yearend activities.
- Involved in creation and modification of the process chains and BIA Index for cubes.
- Filling the index and roll up data for the info cubes In BIA Server, rebuild and maintain the BIA for all the cubes.
- Worked on transporting the objects from development to quality and production systems.
- Involved in unit testing, data validation testing and performance testing in development and quality systems.
- Execute the tests according to the sequence of steps in the Test Scripts and Validate test results against the expected results. Prepare, execute and complete required test phases.
- Analyzing, fixing and reporting the issues in case of any failures in nightly data loads. Tracking hanged jobs before failure notification intimates pager.
- Extensively worked with PSA in monitoring the data transfer from source systems into BW.
- Report Generation - on BEx Analyzer, created Queries using BW-Reporting Variables, Navigational attributes, and Filters, also worked on Calculated and Restricted Key Figures, Structures, Exceptions and Conditions for the queries etc.
- Published and scheduled the reports in Crystal Enterprise using Crystal Management Console so that reports are accessed from Front-end application.
- Used Cross-tab expert in Crystal reports to generate aggregate (SUM, Count, MAX, MIN) functions for a field or a column.
- Used Cross-tab expert to generate aggregate (SUM, Count, MAX, MIN) functions for a field or a column.
- Extensively worked in Tivoli work load scheduler by automation of complex data loading process chains in production and quality Systems.
Confidential,Sydney August 2002 - March 2004
Role: Support Help Desk.
Environment:Remedy, VPN / SecurID, Windows NT, MS Office, Unix/DOS.
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Provided computer help desk support and by Text-Enhance\">technical training on hardware/software to end users.
- Support as necessary on a 24-7 basis to limit system down time during internal or external outages and peak by Text-Enhance\">enrollment periods
- Respond to general inquiries or issues related to all Stakeholders.
- Managing and maintaining the list of activities to ensure security, repairers and deliveries meet the service standards.
- Co-ordinate, lead, mentor everyday issues and preparing the everyday reports.