- Senior SAP consultant with 8+ Years of IT Experience including 5+ Years of SAP BI/BPC experience providing implementation and support services for Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Consolidations & Reporting (BPC) and Business Intelligence data analytics (SAP BI 4.x, BW/HANA, Tableau, Qlikview and Power BI).
- SAP BPC 7.5/10.1
- SAP ECC
- SAP BW 7.2/7.4
- SAP HANA
- SAP BI 4.x (Data Analytics)/ BOBJ 3.x
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
SAP BPC Consultant
- Migrated Sales Planning Database from legacy system to BPC. Interacted heavily with FP&A, Employee Planning and Accounting teams to understand business process and developed allocation methodologies
- To allocate Gross to Net across multiple sites.
- Set up an archiving solution for existing multi - year forecast data to improve performance of reporting and data manager package execution.
- Understand accounting reporting needs and develop reports using EVDRE's for various financial reporting requirements.
- On-site lead for Incident Management & Resolution managing the offshore team based out of India and my responsibilities include acknowledging and helping to resolve incidents creating using the Service Now ticketing tool for BPC/BW and BOBJ
- Involved in development/enhancement and support of the following reporting packages using a combination of SAP BI, BPC and BOBJ toolset.
- MyPULS report that combined data from ALM, LMS and PeopleSoft to measure productivity of workers at the site based on various job buckets, job codes and work categories.
- Periodic Financial Scorecard to Analyze Act Vs Bud Vs Forecast.
- Monthly External and Internal Financial Reporting Package (Scorecard, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, G&A Detail Analysis, P&Ls by Sites to state a few)
- Customer Profitability Analysis by Site, by Customer
- Top Customers, Top Sales Person, Top Vendor Analysis
- Primary resource from Americold for implementation of as-is BPC and BOBJ upgrade to 10.1 and 4.2 as part of the BW, BPC and HANA upgrade project.
- Gained experience in SOX governance principles of consolidated financial reporting.
- Embedded with the Financial Reporting team responsible for delivering consolidated month, quarter and yearend financial statements to the board and investors and coordinating all related Accounting activities.
- Create and implement categories and logic and upload rates to run currency translation based on prior year rates for constant currency reporting and budget rates for budget pro forma reporting.
- Worked directly with the CFO and the Director of Financial Reporting to develop a data model that combines data from BPC, LMS, WMS and BOBJ that enabled them to understand and drill into performance of various sites in the company based on key performance metrics.
- Implemented Script logic for various forecast functions and calculation of key drivers.. Manually uploaded and maintained several hierarchies.
- Configured Input Schedules and EVDRE reports. Created Transformation files and schedules for data loads into Finance Applications.
- Perform various production support functions during Month End Close (MEC) such as upload of headcount data from PeopleSoft, upload of customers with no KPI for customer profitability analysis, claims and volume data to BW and BPC; foreign currency translation, ofiine distribution, copy data to maintain various KPI accounts for forecasting, run ad-hoc delta loads on business days 1 through 8 to help accounting team get an up to date view etc.
- Create and run DTPs to load Customer Profitability staging cube after entries were final on day 8, load the data to CUSTPROF application and then run corresponding reporting templates by each site and each customer which was used by investors and executives in the BRM (Business Review Meeting).
SAP BI/BPC Consultant
- Interacted with Business user to understanding planning & budgeting processes.
- Designed dimensions and applications like Planning, Finance and Rate.
- Worked with BPC tasks such as Dimension and Application Management including adding, deleting, modifying properties, members, hierarchies, security etc.
- Experience with loading historical data from at files as well as current month/year data using data manager packages to BPC application from SAP ECC.
- Work with the BPC team to develop or troubleshoot reporting and performance issues while using SAP Netweaver BPC frontend
- BPC User Security such as team, task, member access profile creation, maintenance. Also restricting user access by activity, for reports only and specific to region.
SAP BI Developer
- Use Information Design tool / Universe Designer to create universes on top of SAP BW cubes and BEx queries using SAP BI standard practices for end user reporting needs.
- Develop high level web intelligence reports in BOBJ to be used to provide data for dashboards. These reports were then scheduled and live o ce connections were created to the report blocks in Dashboard
- Designer while keeping in mind the impact on dashboard performance.
- Visualize and design Dashboards using Dashboard Designer 4.0 (formerly Xcelsius). These dashboards would be used to provide business executives the capability to analyze various business KPIs, enable them to compare plan, actual and forecast data and to facilitate decision making.
- Develop exible BEx queries on top of SAP BW system according to business area with the use of filters, CKF’s and RKF’s.
- Reproduce various critical legacy system reports using customized variables, merged dimensions, query filters etc.
SAP BW/Business Objects Developer
- Developed highly customized and formatted reports with the help of Crystal Reports designer on SAP R/3 and Web Intelligence on BW systems.
- Developed exible queries using BEx Query Designer with the use of filters, calculated key figures and restricted key figures.
- Performed Admin related activities on Production systems such as assigning appropriate rights to users and user groups to access reports using the Central Management Console/Central Management Server