SAP Confidential functional consultant with 7 years of experience in designing and deploying solutions for clients in the manufacturing domain. Rich experience in project planning, designing, configuration, testing and deployment of Confidential deliverables. 2.5 years of experience in the banking domain as an investment counsellor.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Lifecycle of SAP rollouts. As Is - To Be process mapping, requirement gathering, customization, testing, deployment and configuration management.
- Extensive hands on configuration expertise: GL accounting, accounts payables and receivables, banking and payments, taxation, Controlling - cost center accounting, internal orders, profit center accounting and profitability analysis - COPA.
- Strong cross module skills - FI / SD and FI / MM integration.
- Test plan design, execution and tracking through the development life cycle.
- International experience working with multiple clients and geographically distributed teams.
Domain: Manufacturing and Banking
Technical: SAP - Finance and Controlling
- Resolving complex production issues in the SAP landscape and providing support for Confidential .
- Onsite lead for Confidential track. Handling enhancements and demand management for Confidential .
- Requirement gathering sessions with the client and analyzing the functional requirement to be mapped on the SAP system.
- Configuring changes in SAP for Confidential functionalities: GL accounting, accounts receivables/accounts payables, asset accounting and controlling.
- Supporting month end activities related to FI and CO close. Experience in resolving product costing, material ledger and COPA reporting issues.Interacting with ABAP development team and elucidating the functional requirements to be mapped in SAP.
Consultant and Sr. Associate Consultant
- Leading Record to Report (SAP-Finance and Controlling) functional track.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, and implementation of new legal entities required for the business reorganization - New organizational units (company codes and plants) setup.
- Business processes configuration in SAP landscape: Finance and Controlling module: accounts payables, accounts receivables, general ledger accounting, bank setup (for automatic payments, cash pooling and electronic bank statements), asset accounting, controlling, (profit centers, cost centers and internal orders) and CATS setup.
- Led offshore functional team for Confidential Controls - Adient Legal entity separation project (2016).
- New entity implementations. Complete Confidential configurations, and coordinating delivery and testing plan with MM/SD tracks.
- In depth test planning and execution in development and quality environment. Conducting unit and integration system tests across business processes to ensure system and process integrity.
- Creating Functional Specification (FS) and testing (unit and integration) documents during the roll out life cycle.
- Deployment of objects in production environment and manual configuration in system to ensure readiness before Go Live.
- Cutover activities in production environment.
- Transaction security analysis and coordinating with technical development team (ABAP) to develop security objects and roles.
- Post Go Live support during hyper care period.
- Thorough system analysis and recommending automation for relevant repeatable processes through technical development.
Sr. Associate Consultant and Associate Consultant
- Resolving high complexity production issues and providing system support for SAP Confidential .
- Analyzing production issues and providing analysis documentation. Resolving issues through configuration changes and technical developments.
- Requirement gathering sessions with the client, analysis of the functional background and implementation of functional change requests in SAP system.
- Enhancements related to the following FI functionalities - general ledger accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, electronic bank statements and asset accounting. Key expertise in interface setup and management. Set up interfaces for credit management, employee personal & travel expenses, invoice payments with legacy systems and internal order interface. Creating LSMWs for configuration and master data objects.
- Worked on critical projects related to SAP data reporting to fiscal authorities. Confidential report functionality for Portuguese and German affiliates.
- Creating Functional Specification documents, test cases and elucidating requirements to the technical development team. Tracking and testing technical developments in development and quality environment.
- Coordination with technical development team (ABAP) for non-standard reports and program developments. Managing development through entire life cycle from unit to production environment.
- System upgrades and roll outs - Independently handled an upgrade project from SAP ECC 5.0 to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Tasks- Planned upgrade timelines. Unit, integration, non - regression testing and coordinating technical developments to ensure process integrity post Go Live.
- Coordinated the support and maintenance activities from Onsite (Paris) from April 2012 till March 2013. - Was also the testing and release management coordinator for the SAP Finance and Controlling functional track.
- Analyzed all transports created by the team for monthly release bundles and presented object details to the business team before movement to production.
- Portfolio tracking and consultation of premium segment customers through consultative management of their financial holdings.
- Working in close coordination with the credit team for consulting clients on the bank asset line ( ready cash & credit cards), and understanding credit risk associated with different client profiles.
- Set up the insurance sales channel for the Bangalore Confidential Business as a Sales Management Associate (Management Trainee equivalent).
- Worked in coordination with the Confidential underwriting and sales team to understand policy risk associated with the high risk client segment.
- Was also involved with the Confidential corporate salary accounts division of the Sales & Distribution team, leading a team of account acquisition bankers.