Offer extensive experience in Project Management, Financial, Regulatory Reporting, SAP Confidential, BW, Confidential Reporting, Auditing and Business Process Analysis in a variety of industries. Highly deadline oriented, meticulous and detailed, strong in research and evaluation, and have the ability to multi - task. Technically savvy and outstanding relationship building skills
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SAP Confidential Consolidation, Planning and Forecasting Elimination And Adjustment
- Developing Logic Script and VBA Intercompany Matching Booking
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting and Analysis Risk Assessment
- Confidential Reporting Internal Controls Evaluation Business Process Documentation Audit Report writing
- Business Requirements Gathering and Documentation Preparing Audit scripts
- SAP Confidential, SAP BW, SAP ECC, SAP Business Objects Dashboard XCelsius, SAP HANA, TSQL, SAP Lumira
- SAP FICO, Oracle Financials (11i), Business Objects, Cognos, Quickbooks, ICW (Internal Control Workbench), ACL, MS VISIO, BAAN, Hyperion Essbase, AS400 PowerPoint, Profile (Tax software), Microsoft
- XML, UBMatrix Taxonomy Designer, UBMatrix Report Builder, Fujitsu X-Wand Taxonomy Editor, Xcelerate, Clarity FSR Tagging Software, XML, Object Oriented Programming in Java 7, Excel (Advanced), Word, Access
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Configured the Audit trail dimension to filter data to facilitate financial reporting for a merger and acquisition
- Developed specialized dimensional members for Company Codes, Cost Centers and Profit Centers for the merger and acquisition to facilitate financial reporting both before merger and after merger scenarios
- Developed a special input form for special Confidential Journal entries for the merger and acquisition
- Developed special reports for Cost Centre budget managers with role based data access security
- Supporting SAP Confidential System for client during month-end Financial activities including Budgeting, Forecasting and preparation of Financial Statements and Month-end Close
- Developing and Modeling Master Data Hierarchy for Tax and Financial Reporting
- Supporting the client as a SAP Confidential System Admin
- Developing Analytic Reports and troubleshooting SAP Confidential Excel reports
- Generating Audit reports for the SAP Confidential system
- Resolving and trouble-shooting various issues
- Creating and tracking Remedy tickets
- Delivering weekly presentations on Remedy tickets on Incidents and Change requests
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
SAP Confidential Sr. Business Analyst
- Prepare Consolidated Financial Statements in Confidential and Confidential
- Perform SAP Confidential 10.0 Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting with Logic Scripts
- Perform Intercompany Matching, Booking and Eliminations
- Create SAP Business Objects Dashboards for clients
- Monitor and Report Project information
- Prepare Earned Value Analysis Reports
- Calculate Cost Variance and Schedule Variances of Projects
- Preparing training materials and videos
- Create Analytic, Calculation and Attribute views and Decision tables in SAP HANA and use the views to create interactive SAP Business Objects Dashboards and in SAP Lumira
- Gather and Review Business Requirements.
- Understand Business Needs and Pain Points with the existing systems.
- Perform GAP Analysis and ensure Business needs are covered.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Propose several alternate Design Solutions.
- Troubleshoot existing configurations.
- Streamline Business Processes with SAP Confidential BPF’s.
- Design the BI systems while ensuring optimal integration between the enterprise systems like ECC, BW, HANA, Confidential & BOBJ.
- Co-ordinate Design & Build Workshops.
- Create Dimensions and Models for Budget, Planning, Forecasting & Consolidations functionality.
- Create and Maintain Confidential Master Data & Hierarchies.
- Create Reports and Input schedule Templates.
- Provide application security and maintenance of user profiles and privilages.
- Provide system documentation and end-user trainings.
- Provision for data load, clear and copy
- Manage Project & ensure deliverables are met as per plan.
- Set up project review meetings with Business and IT teams.
- Recommend SAP Financial and BI solutions as per client future requirements.
- Ensure SAP Best practices are followed.
- Define SAP HANA Tables and loading data into the tables
- Create BEX Queries with Formulas, Restricted Key Figure, Calculated Key Figure, Exceptions, Replacement path variables, OLAP Variables and Conditions
- Create Info cubes and Data store objects after extracting ECC Data -into SAP BW
Senior Finance Project Consultant
- Assisting clients in various positions in Financial Reporting, Internal Audit-SOX Compliance and Financial Statement analysis
Senior External Reporting Manager
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Resolved client issues on technical accounting and Confidential filings by conducting research and interacting with Confidential, Confidential and Confidential foundation London
- Prepared training materials for Confidential for the Confidential Taxonomy
- Prepared and presented Business Process documentation and project plans to senior management
- Provided training and guidance to Accountants and Data analysts on various Financial Reporting Confidential concepts, data validation issues and data modeling in Confidential
- Assisted in the development of the Confidential Taxonomy as a member of the Confidential Taxonomy Advisory Group
Senior Financial Reporting Consultant
- Managed multiple client relationships and progress of Confidential projects to implement Financial software and met deadlines effectively
- Conducted meetings to understand client needs to resolve Confidential issues for Financial Statements presentation and documented the decisions in the mapping document for implementation
- Trained and coached the External Financial Reporting team of the clients and new hires on various Confidential concepts and issues
- Interacted with Confidential staff on various Confidential filing issues
- Developed the company extension taxonomies in Fujitsu X-Wand Taxonomy Editor and validated it
- Created status reports for Confidential implementations
- Tagged the Financial Statements and validated the same to generate the instance file
- Edited the Instance file for desired rendering using an XML editor
- Assisted the client to trouble shoot and resolve various Confidential issues and error messages
Sr. Internal Auditor
- Performed Internal Controls Documentation and Testing across Canada and USA
- Performed Share Point implementation User Acceptance Testing
- Identified opportunities for improvements and developed recommendations for all business lines
- Assisted in planning, design and execution of assigned audits
- Reviewed systems for adequate management controls, efficiency, and compliance with policies, regulations, and accounting principles
Sr. Business Analyst
- Created the Finance Business Requirements technical document including use cases and ACRID, for its approval by all stakeholders in support of business, finance and IT strategies and architectures and to ensure that the system design will meet financial governance, reconciliation, SOX and audit requirements
- Monitored progress of the project and resolved bottlenecks
- Identified and evaluated risks during review and analysis of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including design, testing/QA, and implementation of systems and upgrades
- Developed the Finance Functional/Solution Specification document, and its approval by all stakeholders
- Worked with the Project Manager to develop full project cost and time estimates
Sr. Financial Reporting Consultant
- Assisted in the preparation and analysis of the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Notes to the Financial Statements by using the Oracle Financials 11i Financial Statement Generator (FSG) of the GL module
- Assisted in the preparation of Schedules and Reports for Regulatory filings and Credit Rating Agencies
- Prepared Pivot Table Analysis and graphical analysis of the trends over a period of time for various accounts
- Prepared Balance Scorecard statements
- Assisted the Manager with the preparation and review of the annual MD&A