- SAP Basis consultant and solution architect with over 11 years of extensive work experience in SAP solutioning, implementation, migration, upgrade, and administration of SAP products on various Operating systems and Databases. SAP certified in HANA, SAP Basis and Solution manager (RCA and Charm).
- Worked on several HANA migration projects and cloud implementations on HANA.
- Good experience on implementing SAP cloud product offerings.
SAP Products: SAP R3, ECC, CRM, SAP NW (700 - 740), BPC 10.x, BOBJ (4.x) PI/PO, Portal, NWDI, GTS, GRC, Fiori, Personas, EPM solutions, etc.
SAP HANA products and skills: BW on HANA, BSOH, S4HANA 1511-1610, Side CAR scenarios, HANA Performance tuning, HANA KPI and Minichecks analysis, etc.
SAP Cloud products: Integrated Business Planning, Success Factors EC, Ariba, Hybris, HCP, HCI, Dell BOOMI, SCI, JAM, SDI, etc.
Operating System: Windows (2003, 2008, 2012), Linux (Suse, Red Hat), AIX, Solaris.
Databases: SAP HANA (Release 1.0 SPs, 2.0), Oracle (9i - 12c), MS SQL (2005/2008/2012 ), MaxDB, Sybase
Tools: and Boltons: Virtualization tools (VCenter, Flex frame), Tax Software (BSI, Vertex), SSO (SCI for cloud, Trust broker, Secude using Kerberos and SAML), Scanning and archiving solutions (Open text/IXOS, Documentum), etc.
Confidential, Billerica, MA
SAP Basis and HANA Consultant and Solution Architect
- As a certified HANA consultant and a subject matter expert in Basis and security, I worked with the solution architect team to plan and execute successful SAP landscape upgrades and migration to HANA. We guided every move in these implementation projects in coordination with our implementation partners.
- My role involved a close analysis of all these changes and application areas with the architect team at client site to understand compatibility, feasibility and risk areas, design best suited migration plans, preparedness for the changes (like DVM, sizing etc. downtime assessment, guiding every step of execution, perform post execution, reintegration of interfaces and 3rd party products, Go Live validation after each change, DR and HA builds for HANA and Post Go Live support to all functional teams.
- We planned and executed several iteration of technical migration and functional tests before go-live on parallel landscapes for most critical HANA projects. The timeline was prepared in coordination with functional teams, partners and Business to test all combinations and test scenarios on upgraded landscape.
- Implemented SAP Cloud solutions like Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and SAP Success factors EC to get data flow configured from on premise ECC systems to SAP cloud via SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) and middleware connectors like HCI agents, Boomi etc. Performed SAP JAM integration and configure SSO with SAP SCI (SAP Cloud platform Identity).
- I was also involved in planning and execution of DVM and EWA/TPO recommendations, BPC implementation, Portal and ADS configuration on NW 750, Migrating BSI 10 and other ECC interfaces to HANA DB, Solution Manager 7.2 configuration, Database migration for BOBJ, GRC updates, HANA security and Lifecycle management configuration, HANA performance tuning and Minichecks analysis, Enterprise Search with Hana file loader, New GL migration, etc.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Consultant / Senior ERP Administrator
- Worked as Technical Lead and direct customer contact for six hosting customers and responsible for implementation and application supports of their various SAP solution landscapes (eg ECC, BW, BPC, BOBJ, CRM, SCM, Solution Manager, GTS, ME, etc.) in coordination with offshore and onshore teams.
- Understand complete architecture of customer SAP landscapes and perform end to end implementation for new customer projects (including Design, size, plan, install, configure, integrate, upgrade, etc.).
- DMO migration to BW on HANA & Suite on HANA and performing different configurations and maintenance tasks on HANA DB. E.g. HADR, system copy, SPS updates/upgrades, parameter changes, tuning, monitoring, etc.
- Installation of S4HANA system (finance, logistics, etc.) and new SAP systems on HANA database (with different architecture like Multi-Tenant, Scaled-out, Scaled-Up, Standalone, etc.
- SLT system installation and configuration for data replication to HANA database.
- Installation of new dimensional products (like SAP Fiori, Personas, Lumira, ME, etc.) and performed configurations and integrations.
- Completed SAP upgrade projects on SAP BW, ECC, Solution Manager, CRM, BOBJ, etc.
- Worked on homogeneous and heterogeneous system copies and migrations (Including OS/DB migrations w/wo Unicode conversion).
- Installed and integrated some Financial Management products (PCM, SSM, FC, IC, and FIM) in integration with BODS and BOBJ.
- Installation of new dimensional products (like SAP ME, Fiori, Personas, Lumira, etc.) and performed configurations and integrations.
- Maintain and update customer SAP systems with Client copies, SPS updates, Enhancement pack upgrades, Stack Splits, Release upgrades etc.
- DR system builds and annual DR tests on Hot and Cold DR solutions.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Databases (on Oracle, MSSQL, MaxDB, etc.), Operating systems (Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.), Virtual machines and resources (from VCenter), backup configurations, network layouts etc. for the SAP systems.
- Installation and integration of several third party product. E.g. Tax software’s (BSI & Vertex), SSO products (Cyber Safe Trust broker), Mobile APIs for SAP (Kidogen & Kinvey), etc.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Software Engineer
- Implementation and production support of complex SAP systems in CIO project, comprising different SAP solutions like ECC, BW, BPC, BIA, CRM, Portal, CE, Solution manager, GRC, GTS, IdM.
- Troubleshooting escalated and priority issues and provided immediate or permanent solution and finding RCA.
- Planning and execution of major projects and cutovers with technical and functional implementations.
- Plan Dual-development strategy and maintain charm projects for parallel project landscapes and go-lives. Fix technical issues in change management process.
- Expertise in new system builds by installation, Homogeneous System copies, OS/DB migration and Upgrades for release projects on multi-tier, single/distributed systems on clustered/non-clustered hosts.
- Performed upgrade of GRC systems (from 5.1 on NW2004 to GRC 5.3 on NW04S).
- EHP upgrades for ECC 6.04, BW 7.01 and Solman702 in release projects.
- Heterogeneous system copies for OS and DB upgrades (from Windows 2003 to 2008 or SQL 2005 to 2008).
- Installation and configuration of standalone components like BPC 7.5 for NW, BW Precalculation, Secude, etc.
- Lead person from Basis team to plan, setup and execution of annual disaster recovery exercises.
- Solution Manager Configuration for Charm, SMD & RCA, SLA, Task Management, EWA etc.
- Lead small projects, like configuring precalculation, certificate renewals, web dispatcher upgrade, etc.
- Administration, configuration, tuning and troubleshooting Java and portal based systems.
- SAP BW Process chains/DTPs/data Loads monitoring and administration.
- Worked on CIO SAP project in Confidential and Supported Confidential in-house CIO SAP systems on Major and minor release projects and production support tasks.
- Worked as shift lead and represented Basis team in cross team or management discussions for priority issues.
- Performed complete implementation and configuration of SAP best practices- Baseline Package for US.
- Contributed in lateral hiring in Optimal Solutions Integration by taking technical interviews.
- Worked as TLO (Direct technical contact from SAP) of seven SAP Hosting (SAP Labs) customer accounts and responsible for implementation and application supports to their different SAP solutions.
- Upgrade of SAP BW (3.5 to 7.0) and ECC (R3E to ECC 6.0 with EhP3 upgrade) systems.
- Implementations of pre-release products like EhP3 for ECC6, CRM 5.1, and GTS 7.2 for Ramp-up customers of SAP.
- Performed Unicode conversion with OS Migration (Windows to Linux) for Confidential 2007.
- Installation, systems copies, migration, Enhancement pack and upgrades based on customer’s requirement.
- Worked on system administration of several SAP solutions like ECC, BW, BIA, CRM, EP, GRC, GTS, Solution Manager, E-Recruiting, Payment-Engine, etc.
- Worked on SAP implementation and administration on windows, Linux & Solaris based High Availability systems (MSCS, Auto start EMC & PMC Clusters, Flex frame) on various DB (MaxDB, MSSQL & Oracle).
- Solution manager configuration for Service Desk, CCMS monitoring, EWA, Maintenance Optimizer, SLA and Solution reporting, CUA, etc.
- Performance monitoring and system tuning, Kernel Upgrade, applying corrections using Support Packs & OSS Notes, SSO/SSL configurations, etc.
- Client Copies & administration, Transport Management Systems, User administration & authorizations, Background job maintenance, Logon load balancing, Operation Mode planning, Mail configuration, etc.
- Installation, patching and upgrades of databases (MaxDB, Oracle & MS-SQL).
- Database administration & troubleshooting. Planning backup strategies as per system criticality.
- JAVA system administration, configuration & troubleshooting.
- Integrating /connecting systems of different landscape (like ECC-BW-EP-GTS-TREX).
- Configuring systems in Confidential, CCMS and CUA. Review EWA reports and recommend changes to customers.
- Regular system and alert monitoring & resolving issues. Handling customer tickets.
- Regular & periodic meetings with Customer & CSEM (Customer Service Manager) of every customer accounts.
- Coordinating with Database, Backup, OS & Network teams for related issues and changes.
- Direct interaction with Customers and senior management for regular planning and updates. Appreciated by Customer for providing in-time solution/workaround and long term stable solutions to difficult technical issues.
- Provided technical training to SAP Labs employees and got a good review.