- Having more than 16 years of functional exp., in which 3.8 years of domain exp. as a Sr. Accounts officer and having more than 13 years of SAP - Confidential & Simple finance consulting and Managerial experiences which includes 4 Implementation projects, 5 support projects, 5 Roll out projects and 2 upgrade testing project experiences. Extensively worked on configuration of GL, AA, CCA, PCA, IO, ML, Product costing and integration with other modules like SD, MM, CS, and PP & PM.
- Extensive Work experience includes designing/architect and implementing complex system designs, working closely with Client management/Business User/IT/3rd party communities and, developing the optimized strategies and solutions for implementing SAP modules and interfaces, providing production support, leading the Business Process Analysis for Process improvements, and leading teams with extensive functional & technical and effective project management skills.
Full Cycle Implementations: SAP Confidential 4 + 1 HANA Simple finance 1610
SAP Area Experience: S/4 HANA Finance, FI (AP/AR/GL/AA), FSCM, Treasury, Taxes, Concur, AP Banking with 3rd Party Interfaces (EDI/BAI2), Product Costing, Material Ledger (EHP7) and COPA (Costing and Account based)
EDI Interface Experience: AP Processes: EDI 820, 821, 828, 996, and 997
Confidential, Greenwich, CT
SAP S/4 HANA Finance Lead
- SME for simple finance implementation project, Leading the offshore team and supporting the team for the below activities.
- Requirements gathering with the existing SAP system to map simple finance and logistic modules integration areas.
- Activation of Business transactions (BT) to get new configuration paths
- Worked on Migration effort of S/4 Simple finance and Execution of programs to get configuration changes get implemented.
- Defining FSCM Business requirements, leading and developing business blueprints, implementing and testing according to SAP functionality, managing and providing support for production change requests.
- Extensively worked on FSCM - Credit management, Cash and Dispute management modules.
- Pre-check activities for the existing setup like existing BADI implementation checks for Credit check limits for Errors / warning / Delivery blocks and Automatic controls.
- Table # T691F checkup & Credit analysis groups as business partner groups, Credit representative groups.
- Assignments of Delivery and Billing document types to credit mgmt. auto controls.
- Define Rating procedures, Formulas and assignment of Credit Segments.
- Master data Synchronization: BP Role for customer to credit segment data, Vendor based BP roles.
- Primary, Secondary cost elements and GL migration activities.
- Authorization roles checkup and adoption of user authorizations.
- Transactional data Synchronization, BKPF, BSEG, (Index tables# FAGLFLEXA, FAGLBSIS, FAGLBSAS and Data base views# BSID BCK, BSIK BCK & BSIS BCK ) and CO document lines and Reconcile transaction data.
- Worked on Data Load for G/L, Vendor and customer master for S/4.
- Participated in mapping customized programs to the ACDOCA table.
- Configured and maintained tax related to domestic and global taxes.
- Ledger and currencies requirements at global level
- Asset accounting related setup for Technical clearing accounts, Validation rules, and separate document types.
- FIORI apps for House bank master data creations, and BADI used for cutover activities to upload
- Key User trainings and UAT acceptances.
- Project folders are uploaded to ensure management approvals.
- Go-live and support activities are performed.
SAP Confidential Team Lead
- Lead the team size of 7 consist of FI, SD, MM & ABAP consultants.
- Managed the daily and weekly call with business and Project management
- Prepared the ongoing Project tracker and keep updated them by activity wise.
- Preparation of Functional specification document for the project in Confidential area
- Configuration of SAP system with new company codes for the sub-modules of GL, AR, AP, AA, Validations and Substitutions
- Testing of the scenarios in the testing Phase of the project
- Cutover activities
- Post go-live support activities.
SAP Confidential Solution Architect
- Rollout projects for South Africa and Morocco
- Configuration of company codes
- Configuration of Asset accounting
- APP, EBS Configurations for Local and International payments
- Test scripts preparations,
- LSMW creations and Upload of Master data and Transaction data.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Principal Confidential Consultant
- Creation of new company codes, segments, profit center hierarchy, COPA generation and activation (Costing Based)
- Financial statements, Report painter reports.
- Chart of depreciation, asset classes, Depreciation areas.
- Creation of Assessment cycles and attachment of new segments to the existing assessment cycles
- Creation of Profit centers Cost centers, Segments and segment reporting settings.
- Creation of Project systems reports and updating new functionality to the existing PS reports.
- Testing of PS reports
- Settlement rules for settlement of AUC assets to WBS.
- Configuration of Validation & substitution rules for Project systems, FI and Assets.
- Payment program, bank file processing’s, LOCK BOX processing’s
- Creation of functional specifications
- Creation of test scripts and Testing all the implemented scenarios for the new company codes
- Go-live support.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Principal Confidential Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0 ver
- Offshore Project Lead and coordinator between onsite offshore teams.
- Monitoring the team performance and Weekly review meetings with the onsite and offshore team.
- Client interaction while at onsite
- Creation of FD documents and reviewing for Z Developments
- Dispute management issues resolution
- Collections management issues and related development.
- Bank interfaces
- Vertex tax system issues for billing document processing.
Sr. Confidential Consultant
Environment: 4.7 ver.
- System study related to Confidential .
- Analyzing the Business requirement and processes.
- Configuration of the Asset account setup for the Straight line method.
- CAPEX asset setup with the WBS creation.
- Tax procedure configuration, tax codes setup.
- MTO Scenario -Cost component structure creation for sales order costing for SD and CS module
- Discrete Manufacturing configuration setup and testing the same.
- Split valuation setup, assessment cycles creation and settlement rules.
- Cost center Planning, Activity type creation for Rates upload
- RA key setup for WIP calculation for the sales orders, settlement profile creation and settlement rules creation.
- User manuals creation and user trainings.
- Upload master data for Go-live
- Go-live support activities.
Sr. Confidential Consultant
- Day to day issue resolutions in AR, AP, Asset accounting, Cost Centre, Internal orders.
- VAT codes configuration, issues in tax calculations.
- COPA related issues resolutions, new value fields additions.
- ARG project related rollout issues.
- Developing of z-programs for download and upload of open items.
Confidential, Westchester, IL
- Worked on HP QC quality center
- Build the functional specifications, build the test scripts and testing approvals triggered for management for approvals
- Documentation of test results for approvals
- Sign-off from business
- Go-lived the configured items with test results.
- Post go-live support.
- PM Project implementation related settings in CO module.
- PM Order settlement profiles creation
- PM Order account determination setup
- Split valuation setup
- Assessment and Settlement process creations.
- Creation of test cases, Building the User manual and training the users.
- Post Go live support activities.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ.
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Configuration of New payment methods for Wire & Bank transfers.
- Outbound file formats for BANAMEX bank
- EBS configuration.
- ZCM2-Z-Report regarding the Check, bank & wire transfer transactions.
- Go-live activities.
- Configuration of BRS functionality for India region
- Country relevant tax structure
- Support related issues in Long term sales planning
- Tax related issues in TAXINN
- Development of Z-Reports for billing document printing
- Auto clearing process implementation.
- Extensively worked on Pay-roll process, BRS functionalities check printing, bank Clearings.
- UPGRADE testing project.
- Building and testing the test scripts
Confidential, Addison, IL
- TPS for US & Canada implementations, Pay-roll process implementation.
- Worked on Sabrix tax interface system with the basis team for the daily issues.
- Issues related to ECCS FS item setup with company consolidation
- Creation of new asset reports, Report painter reports as per client requirements
- Asset accounting issues related to year-end closing activities.
- Creation of additional plants and storage locations as per the requirement is concern
- Using these plants and assigning of these plants depends on the requirements.
- Warranty management configuration related to plant maintenance by using equipment masters.
- Master data uploading related to new materials and equipment masters.
- Integration testing and unit testing of the new settings.
- Cut-over & go-live activities for the new developments.
- Configuration aspects relating to cost elements accounting, cost center accounting, internal orders and profit center accounting.
- Assessment & Distribution set-up.
- Uploaded cost centers, profit centers and secondary cost elements master data.
- Configuration of MTO scenario as per the business process
- Costing runs settings for plants wise.
- Studying the existing system and finding out the requirements
- Uploading the master data like G/L, Cost centers; Profit centers, Activity types by using the SCAT Tool.
- Changing the existing configuration as per the requirement, applying the relevant patches as per the budget 07-08 changes related to CIN.
- De-Activation of the material ledger and the implications related to the changes.
- Cutover activities related to the go-live transactions like uploading of all the open & closing balances of the parties.
- Configuration of cost sheet, financial statement versions and Report painter reports.