Over 5+ years of experience in Implementation, support and upgrade roles in SAP R/3 SD (Sales & Distribution). 2 Full Lifecycles implementation experience SAP SD in Oil, Chemicals, Auto, AFS with Requirements gathering, Business Process Study, Planning, Gap Analysis, creating functional specs, Documentation, Blue Print preparation and supported post go - live & post implementation in various Industrial environments, Expertise in the SAP SD module with good knowledge of cross functional modules such as Financial and Controlling (FI/CO), Material Management (MM), and Production Planning (PP). In-depth understanding of SAP SD functionality from developer’s and Client’s perspective to extend business content based on requirements.
- SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
- SAP SD
- CRM. Windows 9x/NT/XP.
- MS Office
- MS-Project. C
- Oracle 7x/8/9i
Confidential, Apex, NC
- Team member for creation of Enterprise Structure, Customer Master Data and Material Master. Can gather requirements from Clients, set up Customer and Product Master Data and set up Organization Structure.
- Baseline configuration of SD (Sales org, division, distribution channel) and MM (Purchasing organizations, Plants, Storage Locations).
- Configured Sales document types which included Invoice, Billing and Standard Order processing.
- Worked closely with Finance Team for company code and credit control purposes.
- Mapped the Sales Order directly to Billing Document through copy controls for Sales Order related Billing.
- Defined Partner Determination procedures and control business partners in the master data and business process.
- Configured incompletion procedures for sales documents and delivery documents at header and item level.
- Mapped the Sales Order directly to Billing Document through copy controls for Sales order related Billing.
- Configuration of condition technique for pricing: pricing procedures, condition types, access sequences, condition tables, and condition records.
- Configured special sales orders and sales complaints.
- Configured delivery scheduling process - pick/pack, shipping & transportation.
- Developed Integration testing procedure for the ‘Order-to-Cash’ (SD).
Confidential, Atlanta, GASAP Developer
- Team member of the OTC team through Scope definition, Requirements, Realization, and Go-Live phases.
- Worked with client counterpart to define project scope and project plans.
- Worked with Order to Cash team and business users to collect and document business requirements.
- Resolved issues and communicated the progress and status during the realization phase.
- Defined and executed master data conversion activities for Customer and Price master data.
- Defined and designed Order to Cash inter-company business process.
- Responsible for configuration, integration and implementation of SD with other modules like MM and LE.
- Designed and configured output determination procedures.
- Worked with team to prepare and execute Go-Live issues.
- Assigned tasks and documenting resolution for post Go-Live issues.
- Guided configuration in areas of pricing, rebates, customer master, availability checking, listings/exclusions, output, and inter-company process.
- Customized various reports required for day-to-day operation and management information systems.
- Tested configured transactions and created test data for SD related transactions.
Confidential, Atlanta, GASAP Developer
- Conduct data checks on financial databases to ensure data accuracy.
- Develop and maintain information, administrative systems, and processes that create an adequate system of internal controls and help ensure the Company's financial results are recorded accurately.
- Conduct final check (e.g., check methodology, reasonableness, propriety of information) of financial material prior to distribution.
- Identify and research data integrity issues.
- Review inputs to verify that data entered is complete and accurate.
- Data entry into an SAP contract management application.
- Contract management report generation and analysis as necessary and in accordance with established purchasing policies and procedures.
- Data storage & retrieval and miscellaneous efforts where light/medium level coordination efforts are required, such as preparing reports and developing presentations.
- Database Management (e.g., SAP Procurement Contract Database, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, etc.).
- Routine data analysis (e.g. determination of data entry progress), report generation.
- Miscellaneous/ad hoc tasks, as determined by the commodity manager or buyers.