- Overall 10 years Information Technology experience in software applications, business analysis, deployment, web development and system solutions for Retail, Health, Auto and Web businesses.
- 6 years functional consulting experience on SAP ERP Order Management implementation, Configuration & Support phases.
- 2 Full SAP Life Cycles working on effective translation of businesses need into functional and technical requirements through ASAP Methodology.
- Performed Gap analysis on project Blue - printing phases and documenting Organization requirements such as BPP, URT, UAT, and FSD.
- Worked on SAP Enterprise Structure, Logistic Execution, Master Data’s and Sales, Delivery and Billing Activities.
- Performed process integrations within SD Modules integrating with MM, FI and WM.
- Hands-on Configuration experience in Pricing Techniques.
- Hands-on supporting experience on Order-to-Cash cycle in all functional aspects related to SD Processing.
- Ability to read and debug ABAP user-exit.
- Hands-on experience working on SD Route determination, Shipping point determination for Order Fulfillment & Delivery Logistic.
- Developed several types of users reports program by working with the ABAP team within my projects.
- Maintained knowledge of emerging and current information, technology, products and services that address business needs and enhance the quality of Order Management
- Performed synthesized data and information to create reports, and procedures and presentations of varying levels of complexity.
- Performed analysis and recommend solutions processing problems.
- Planned and implement analyses and reporting on projects of varying degrees and complexities using a variety of SAP tables and other managerial applications.
Operating Systems: Windows OS (10,8,7, Vista),Windows Server (2012,2 008), Visual Basic, .net, HTML, SQL Server
Software and tools: Microsoft office suite,Active directory,Database ManagementDatabase SecuritySAP ERP Application
Other skills: Requirements AnalysisProblem SolvingData Communication SystemsRepair & TroubleshootingDocumentation SkillsExcellent CommunicationSystem Administration
- Followed ASAP Implementation methodology and Blue-print design to gather requirements and documentation using WRICEF.
- Configured the Organization Element Structure on SD Architectural Design Document such as Definition and Assignment of Sales Organization, Plant, Logistic Execution and Sales Areas.
- Worked on Master Data requirements, and OTC Document Types.
- Maintained all aspect of Customer Material Information and Customer Master Record for the organization customers with specific CMIR and plants.
- Worked on SD Logistic structure for plants, and shipping points and assigned them to sales process activities.
- Configured the Organization Pricing procedure determination for Sales functionality to map business needs and processes.
- Maintained customer’s partner’s information’s, delivery priority and plant for Sales process activities.
- Worked with the ABAP team to develop users reporting program for business process for customers using different OTC activities tables to meet requirements from super-users.
- Conduct unit testing on all document types created for sales activities as assigned, making sure all controls and condition works perfectly to meet business and system requirements.
- Involved in developing end-user functional design documents for sales activities processes, delivery processes, invoice processes and also conduct training.
- Attend all consultant and team meeting to discuss progress and task for this project and task assigned to individual team and measure work effort and eliminate challenges and problems.
- Worked with the organization pricing architectural, pricing department to develop and define over 150 SAP pricing conditions, multi-dimensional scales calculation, break-weight and weight to volume conversions.
- Gathered all necessary pricing requirements from the pricing department and also developed an enhance template for pricing conditions that will require VOFM Routine.
- Hands-on configuration of the pricing conditions following the SAP pricing techniques to meet pricing requirements.
- The project included Design, presentation to management, hands on configuration, user training, design & supervision of user testing, master data and pricing migration, cutover plans and post go live support.
- All new pricing conditions are based on identifying 60 different sales and shipment scenarios for outbound orders and shipments including UPS Freight, FedEx Freight, Air freight, Truck and other local logistic AFS transportation chains & courier.
- Worked on SD Route Determination by determine about 500 new routes for delivery transportation to meet new conditions for old and new acquired customers.
- Designed and present management with routes proposals for accuracy before configuration.
- Hands-on configuration on Route Determinations and Route Proposals.
- Created FSD for end-users training for the new Pricing Conditions and Routes to meet business needs.
- Configured various condition tables, access sequences, condition types to determine the Organization Pricing.
SD Functional Consultant
- Provided on-site support to end users in SD-FI and SD-MM modules. Analyzed configuration and enhancements (user-exits) for root-cause analysis. Analyzed derivations designed for special customers such as SD-financial budgetary ledgers and SD-MM inventory ledgers.
- Analyzed BCS Availability Controls. Good knowledge in Project Systems, Sales and Distribution modules, especially its integration points with FI & MM during Delivery and Billing creation process for customers by end-users.
- Assisted in side enhancement projects by working with team members as I am assigned to identifies as-is and to-be of projects, and performed the Gap analysis for the implementation of the SD module.
- Worked with ABAP team by preparing Functional Specification for Programs, Reports and user-exit.
- Assisted in general day to day ticket deployment activities such as identifying data requirements, adapting to business processes to provide ticket solution, documenting resolution and providing over the shoulder support to end users.
- Assisted ABAP/Developers with data mapping for external system requirements, data conversion, worked with external customers to develop user account management policies, resolved business process issues, assists with process presentation and Go-Live activities, and general customer support.
- Performed MM related analysis particularly in Item Management/Inventory. Analyzed user exits and BAPI related to sales enhancement.
- Performed data extraction to Excel files from super/end user’s requirements.
SD Functional Analyst
- Involved in requirement gathering in the blueprint phase for the National and Global design for Order Management processes in North & Latin America & Europe.
- Worked on presenting blueprinting section as assigned workshops for sales, returns, credits/debit, and deliveries.
- Liaised with client SME/legacy IT to captured the business requirements in corresponding SAP process area.
- Educated the business process owners with work flow charts on SAP’s Best Business Practices to arrive national TO-BE process.
- Worked with SAP Basis team to Identify the RICEFW objects and wrote specs for Interfaces (EDI & B2B web platform), Forms, Interfaces, Enhancements and workflows processes.
- Performed hands-on configuration for sales, returns, credits/debit, and deliveries document types to meet specified controls and condition of the business process and SAP system.
- Performed unit, integration test for SIT & FIT objects. Assisted UAT & training during final prep.
- Performed cut-over activities and supported the application in post go-live, hyper care.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Configured and Set up sales organizations.
- Configured and Set up Distribution Channels and Divisions.
- Defined Sales Areas to determine distribution channels used to market various product divisions.
- Configured Sales Groups and Customer Groups as required using Implementation Guide (IMG).
- Setup and configured Sales Organizations, linking them to sales areas.
- Setup and defined sales groups and assigned them to sales office.
- Defined, configured, and assigned plant, shipping points and loading points.
- Defined loading groups at client level for plant determination and shipping point determination.
- Setup shipping organization structures for Plant, Shipping points and loading points.