- Over 8 years of IT Experience as a SAP Technical Consultant in analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of software applications.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure and Integration.
- Experience in six full End - to-End life cycle implementation experience with strong understanding of Business Requirements, Business Process flow, System Process Modeling and System Analysis, and good experience in development and implementation projects, Production support, upgrade and Maintenance projects.
- Involved in developing solutions in various functional areas that include SD, MM, PP, PM, FI/CO & WM.
- Worked extensively on all RICEFW objects ABAP/4 development workbench, Classical/Interactive/ALV/ OOP’s reports, BDC’s, LSMW, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Adobe Forms, Data Dictionary, RFC’s, BAPIs, BADI’s, ALE, EDI, IDoc’s, Workflow, Enhancements (User Exits), Explicit and Implicit Enhancement points and VOFM Routines.
- Designed and Developed WebDynpro (Java and ABAP) applications. Experience in creating Views, UI Elements and Contexts for WebDynpro applications.
- Experience in using generic components like ALV, Select options and custom Reusable component usage.
- Experience in defining Inbound, Outbound Plugs and Creating Navigation Link.
- Experience in web service call for WebDynpro and Portal Administration.
- Experience in Module pool/Dialog programming, usage of Table Controls, custom controls. Experience with screen painter, menu painter and ABAP Query, Creation of Tables, Views, Data types, Type groups, Domains, data elements, Search helps and Lock objects.
- Worked on ALE, EDI and IDoc’s - Developed function modules for sending and receiving data between SAP & Non SAP systems. Configured settings - Generated Partner Profiles and Ports, Maintain Message Types and assign to IDOC types to support distributed systems, worked on custom and extension of IDoc’s that includes ALE-IDoc configuration and development of Inbound & Outbound Processes.
- Experince in data conversions and data uploads from legacy systems to SAP R/3 systems using LSMW, Batch input and call transaction methods using BDC.
- Expertise in Interfaces/Conversions, Enhancements and cross applications like RFC.
- Worked extensively on Object oriented programming (OOPs) in ABAP.
- Experience in Workflow Design, Development and implementation. Experience in Workflow triggering through Function Modules and Worked Enhancement framework, XI/PI, EP (Enterprise Portal).
- Experience in reporting tools like Report Painter, Report Writer, SAP Query and Quickviewer.
- Conversant with Debugging, Performance tuning and Bug-fixing. Involved in training, development, code review, test scenarios and test cases.
- Strong Business Process Knowledge of Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (P2P), Financials etc. and organization structures.
- SD knowledge includes: Master Data (Customer, Material), Pricing, Output, Sales, Shipping, Transportation and Billing.
- MM understanding includes: Master Data, Purchasing, Inventory Management Good receipt and Invoice verification.
- FICO knowledge including: AR, AP, G/L, Asset accounting, Cost Center accounting, Profit Center accounting and Internal Orders.
- Good working knowledge in Warehouse management(WMS) of structure elements, interface between inventory management and warehouse management, Put away control of Put away process, storage bin search for put away, influence of master data, Forms of capacity checks, quality checks, Stock removal control of Stock removal process, Storage bin search for stock removal and batch determination.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong points include quicker grasp to new concepts, the ability to pursue matters in great detail and able to work in a team.
ERP Applications: SAP ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP Enterprise 4.7, 4.6c (SD, MM, FI/CO, PP, PM and WM Modules), SAP NetWeaver - Exchange Infrastructure and Integration 7.0.
O/ S and Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT/98.
Languages: ABAP/4, C, C++, SQL & PL/SQL, XML, JAVA 2.0.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access.
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Developed Load and Collect Query report using Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) and displayed on ALV grid to display the Unit (Cost Center) details and its sales activity for the corresponding weekend dates.
- Developed Tax ware rate calculation report that display the Tax information based on the Unit, Product Code, Jurisdiction Code, Tax types and No. of Items.
- Developed Vending Commission Statement form that displays the Gross amount, tax amount, net amount, rate and commission from each account at unit level for the corresponding period, fiscal year and Week.
- Developed Contract Summary Report that displays cost center details, customer details and contract details such as first day of service, contract type, Year to date start, vendor, last of service, service charge rates.
- Developed a Billing Document ZRVADIN01 FORM.
- Developed Client/Contractor Participation Report to display data from CSKS, CEPC, ZCOUNITMASTER, ZSDCBE20 HEADER, ZSDCBE20 CP and ZSDCBE20 CPLR tables.
- Also developed Settlement Query, PC: CC Relationship and JE Fee Reports .
- Developed Salary Accrual Report that displays the labour accrual, benefits and weekly amount for a particular period, year and company code at Cost Center/Profit Center Levels.
- Developed Vending Location Master screen for creating new location ID and details. Also developed Partner vending equipment screen for creating vending equipment details and to assign the location ID details.
- Developed Custom Commission Rules Screen for the location ID for creating the status, priority, commission type, assigning account info, cost center and Flat rate amount or % using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed a BDC Call transaction program to transfer data from legacy systems flat file having cost center information using transaction ‘ KS01 ’ and also updates an additional tab that links to cost center type, contract information, tax accrual information, accounts payable, asset accounting, purchasing details.
- Used EXIT SAPLKMA1 003 to check whether a ZCOUNITMASTER entry existed before saving a cost center and if it exists also checks whether Cost Center status is parked.
- Used FIELD EXIT PRCTR and FIELD EXIT KOSTL to raise an error when changing profit center in KS02 if the new profit center doesn’t have same unit type and close cycle variant as old profit center.
- Developed a program that reads ZFIRRINVHDR and ZFIRRINVDTL tables’ records and if no errors exist for unit, then G/L posting will be created for company owned inventory using BAPI ACC GL POSTING POST.
- Developed WebDynpro application using UI elements and BAPI Calls to display the invoice Account, Item and Tax details from Sold to customer, Invoice.
- Developed a WebDynpro application to create/update Contract details of Cost Center.
- Developed reports using ABAP WebDynpro to display the account contact details .
- The report will have all the fields as input fields similar to the standard SAP screen for entering the business partner master data.
- Worked on IDOC ACC GL POSTING for General G/L account Posting, ZFISL STAT POST for special purpose ledger statistical postings and ZFI ACC INV REC for AP invoices (Similar to Bapi acc invoice receipt).
- Direct Invoice Workflow: Invoices without reference to a purchase order are received and need to be processed. An AP processor picks up the invoice as work item. An FI document is created, and routes to the requestor .When the Requestor saves the invoice it is posted and workflow is routed to the approver for approval process.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 (FI/CO and SD), Tax ware, Ariba.Confidential, Company, OH
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Developed ALV reports - 850 Purchase Order Audit Report Rejected, 850 Purchase Order Audit Report Accepted and EDI Purchase Order Error Reports.
- Developed an ALV report to display the monthly departmental expenses by G/L account and all cost centers in the G/L account. This report also has option to download file to presentation server or application server
- Developed ASN Packing List using Smart forms. This contains information all related to ASN with Customer, Supplier, Shipment, Carrier and Item details.
- Developed Advice of Shipment using Adobe Forms. This is sent to customer with Delivery, BOL, Purchase Order, Item, Ship to and Shipping Condition Details.
- FI/CO script - For Customer Dunning: The standard layout and program are modified to issue dunning letters to customer whenever payment due date is exceeded. Five levels of dunning are customized and developed.
- Added one screen for custom G/L Account creation application for FI-GL. The screen contains the fields of Division contact, Alternative Account, Alternative Account short description and long description.
- Developed a Program to Update Custom Tables - YEDICUSTOMER, YEDIPART and YEDISHIPLOC from a flat file.
- Developed a Program to Convert Invoice.dat file to XML format as per the requirements.
- Worked on pricing conditions - For any changes to an item’s pricing in sales orders and quotes needs to record price changes by using BADI SD SALES ITEM.
- EDC Consignment: Copy PO Ship-to Add. To SO: This user exit is used to populate IDoc Type: /AFS/ORDERS04, Extension ZORD EXT.
- Extending an existing IDoc ORDERS05 with additional segments like contract no, type etc for specific vendors and enhancing through user exit MM06E001 to populate values for the additional fields.
- Extended INVOIC02 IDoc in order to populate the shipping information and bill of lading details in the invoice.
- Fixed Defects in YEDI850 program related to Part Number while posting Orders.
- Modified YEDI862 program from sending the data only on Monday by adding the option to send daily and to send whenever the customer requires.
- Fixed defect in YEDI856 program related to ASN’s sent to customer.
- Developed a Workflow for returned sales order modified from updating the billing block to the delivery block.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6, 4.6c ( SD, MM & FI), IBM Sterling Integrator, SAP XI/PI, CHARM.Confidential, GA
SAP Technical Consultant
- Developed Order analysis, Return orders, Customer orders by line, Delivery shortage, Customers not on visit plan reports.
- Material consumption reconciliation report to display all items that have been consumed in particular movements
- Developed Smart Forms for Driver delivery form and associated Invoices and printed them same printer with different trays at shipping point.
- Developed Smart Forms for stock shipping labels, customer invoice, purchase order, loading manifest…
- Developed Smart Forms for labels, pick list.
- Worked on RF (SAP Console) transaction to perform goods issue to work order or cost center for store room items that are contained in and IM managed storage location - WM.
- Developed RF Console program IM Cycle counting - WM.
- Worked on RF console custom transactions LM05, LM06, LM07 - WM.
- Worked on RF Console Programs for pick, pack and shipping.
- Prepared files using MS Access and loaded into SAP using LSMW for vendor purchase info records, source list and material master, customer material info records, customer master, customer material info records.
- Worked on User Exits for Delivery/Sales/Process order transactions and also for posting of Bank statement customer.
- Enhanced Sales and Purchase order transaction screens (Additional tab) to add custom fields.
- Developed programs for creating & updating Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition document Numbers by using BAPI's.
- Created BOM using BAPI MATERIAL BOM GROUP CREATE and created goods movement Documents for Order using BAPI GOODS MOVEMENT CREATE from ABAP reports.
- Designed WebDynpro component in Vendor related Purchase order details report with two views and a navigation in-between them using inbound and outbound plugs to display the detail information message in next screen.
- Created report in WebDynpro to display shipment details for the given shipment number and creation date.
- Developed a screen with tabstrip controls to display the information for customer address into one screen and customer sales orders into another screen using WebDynpro ABAP.
- Worked on IDOCS and EDI mapping of Purchase Order (EDI 850/ORDERS), Invoice (EDI 810/INVOIC), ASN (EDI 856/DESADV), and Shipping Schedule (EDI 862/SEQJIT & 830/DELFOR).
- Developed Interface to post inbound IDOCS to SAP and created status for Production order confirmation, goods receipt, and vendor create/ change…
- Configured the ALE/EDI partner for the workflow for receiving the notifications.
- Activated the workflow for error handling of the Goods Movement message type WMMBXY.
- Activated the workflow in the ALE customizing.
- Designed the workflow template for the customer and vendor master data transfer from the central R/3 system to de-central WMS system.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 EhP4 (SD, MM, PP, FI & WM).Confidential, AZ
SAP Technical Consultant
- Created by date, to show all Sales Orders created in the specific period. The selection criteria include division, customer group, and material.
- A report is developed for total Shipments to display the current week’s shipments, consumption and requirements.
- A report to provide detailed information regarding Material movements (including shipments to customer/staging and the movements to warehouse with multiple sort criteria) is developed.
- Customized Smart form SF ORDER PREVIEW to print the shipping address even it is same as Sold-to-party.
- Customized the Smart forms layout and print program for delivery note.
- Developed a dialog program for Delivery Order which will take a Customer Number and Date Range in first screen and display the list of delivery orders which are not delivered in 2nd screen. The details of delivery orders will be displayed in 3rd screen and if we click on save, and then Good Issue, Picking and Billing will be done using BDC.
- Used LSMW Direct Input method for uploading data from Legacy to SAP system for the Material Master.
- Used BDC for transferring data from Legacy to SAP system for the Vendor Master, Customer Master, Cost centers using Batch Input method.
- Populated Goods Movement details in a custom Z table each time a goods movement is created through MIGO or PGI by using MB DOCUMENT BADI.
- Developed a BADI implementation to update the original reference document when it is modified on the nomination line.
- Performance Tuning has been done using SQL Trace, Run Time Analysis and changing the ABAP reports for better performance modifying internal tables and Select statements.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 (SD, MM & PM).Confidential, WI
SAP Technical Consultant
- Developed Report for planning production depending on the inventories to achieve the customer needs. The program will read all the sales orders for given manufacturing partners and then reads the production orders related to the sales orders. The inventories for the related materials in the production order displayed in the next screen.
- Developed Material reports for auditing purposes. One of the material report will display materials General attributes (Basic data, Plant data, Accounting data, Sales data and MRPA data), this report has the option to display the error materials also.
- Purchase Order history: Shows the status of the purchase orders for which invoice verification done partially or fully and also shows the % variance between the vendor’s price and the price calculated by the system
- Developed for sales order confirmation.
- For purchase Order copied the Script MEDRUCK to ZMEDRUCK and changed according to the specifications the added to the standard purchase order transaction ME21N through NACE transaction.
- MIGO details: Developed a SMART FORM, this report displays MIGO details like document number, document date, challan number, posting date, received quantity, and accepted quantity after inspection. After displaying the list we can select the check box in the list and press the push button “printing” in the application tool bar to print MIGO tag for a selected record.
- New transaction to create materials from the existing materials basic data using module pool programming and BAPI function module BAPI MATERIAL SAVEREPLICA.
- New transaction to get the label print outs and store the data in Z tables.
- Created a user exit (EXIT SAPLV55K 003) to update custom fields in tables LIKP, LIPS (Delivery document) and VEKP (Shipping unit header) from inbound IDOC DELVRY01.
- Created custom Sub screens under Additional Data B screens in header level and item level of sales order transaction. Written code under subroutines (User Exits) Read document, move fields from VBAK, move fields from VBAP, save document prepare, save document to read the data and save the legacy data in custom tables.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 (SD, MM, & PP)Confidential, CA
SAP Technical Consultant
- Involved in creation and modification of new and existing reports in Sales, Delivery and Billing.
- Created reports that produces the material valuated stock and the value of the valuated stock grouped by material type and plant.
- List of Cleared Vendor items along with check number.
- Stock summary report valuation type.
- Creation and Modification of Scripts as per the client requirement.
- Sales Order conformation.
- Debit / Credit Note etc.
- Packing List.
- Work involved in developing BDC programs for posting the document in the general ledger account and reversal the posted document in G/L Account.
- Designed and coded a BDC program for Sales order that updated records in the sales order screen or will create new sales order depending on the source data file from external systems using VA01 and VA02 transactions.
- Created a User Exit routine for creation of Purchase Order validating the project reference field when a Purchase Order is saved.
- Created a User Exit routine for creation of Sales Order validating the project reference field when a Sales Order is deleted.
- Involved in configuration of ALE environment, developing Outbound and Inbound process, configuring the partner profile with inbound process code.
- Developed a new custom ALE where the receiver of an internal service must be able to reverse the invoice receipt, which will then cancel the applicable billing document automatically on the service providers system.
- To carry the billing number from the Service Receiver’s system to the Service Provider’s system custom IDOC and the message type has been developed.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 5.0(SD, MM, PM& FI), Oracle 8.X.Confidential, NY
SAP Technical Consultant
- Developed a module pool program for assigning goods to production order through RF Device. This program mainly executes two SAP standard transactions COPAWA and COWBHUWA simultaneously.
- Developed a module pool program for goods movement from restricted to unrestricted, unrestricted to restricted, quality to unrestricted, quality to restricted, unrestricted to quality and restricted to quality through RF Device.
- Implemented a BADI for sending message to User, whenever Inspection lot created for high hazard material. The message contains Inspection lot number, Material Number, Material Description, Plant, Location, Batch Number and Quantity.
- Developed an interface program to transfer the data from legacy system to two custom defined tables weekly basis.
- Developed an interface program to accumulating weekly data from two tables and stored the combined data in third table monthly basis.
- Developed a LSMW program to transfer the data from legacy system to SAP R/3 System for Sales order VA01, Sales enquiry VA11, Purchase order ME21, Purchase requisition ME51. The tables used were VBAP, VBAK, VBRP, VBRK, KNA1, LFA1 and MARA.
- Worked on LSMW to migrate the Material Master data transferring (MM) data from Legacy System to SAP R/3 System. This inbound interface transferred the legacy system material data to SAP through MM01 transaction (Basic view, Sales view, Purchase view, Plant/Storage location and Warehouse views).
- Created and Maintained User Exists/User Enhancements based on the client requirements.
- Extensively worked on BDC’s to create Deliveries (VL01) using Call Transaction and explicitly handled system messages using BDCMSGCOLL.
- Revisited the BDC screen flow and SAP scripts were upgraded to SAP R/3 System.
Environment: SAP R/3 - 4.7C, ABAP/4, SD, MM, PP, WMConfidential, Naperville, IL
SAP Technical Consultant
- Developed Data transfer programs for Bills of Exchange information, Material costing etc.
- Developed ABAP/4 reports in Billing. The reports update custom tables created for storing information about utilities consumption for various subsidiaries Move-in & Move-out of customers automatically along with modification of Customer Contract details.
- Maintenance of various Data Object definitions like Tables, Data Elements, Domains.
- Transfer data from Legacy to SAP using SQL queries.
- Generated reports that utilize SAP Container and ALV Grid Control output report facilities.
- Assignments included further "Cleansing" of the legacy data in an Excel file via an ABAP program.
- Performed the actual data load via the SAP Call transaction facilities; the reconciliation process followed to confirm that all the entire legacy data was successfully brought forward to the SAP environment.
- Developed field exits and user exits in returns delivery processing, copying of sold-to and ship-to shipping & in co terms when sold-to-party is different from ship-to-party.
- Created BDC reports to update up date of new materials, pricing and material characteristics for subsequent use by SAP R/3.
- I solved user problems, sometimes by just educating them better, sometimes by changing some table entries and most of the time by writing or adapting an ABAP or even by designing and implementing self-built transactions.
- Built ABAP/4 programs to search customer programs for possible non-conformances.
- Responsible for the consistency of the system.
- Technical documentation for programs developed.
Environment: SAP R/3 - 4.7C, ABAP/4, MM, SDConfidential, WI
SAP Technical Consultant
- Provided ABAP/4 support in the implementation of SAP/R3. The work includes development of various Reports, BDC’s and SAP scripts
- Modified SAP standard process Order report according to the customer requirement
- Created Vendor performance report that lists vendor name, materials supplied, planned and actual delivery times, payments terms and prices
- Created a report that display list of purchase requisition with details like MRP controller, release date and unit of measure along with standard details
- Created reports that display month wise sales details by comparing with previous month and yearly sales details with selection criteria based on date
- Created a report that displays missing quantity list that gives the difference between sent and received quantities during stock transfer
- Developed custom modifications for VL02, VA01 and VA02 transaction related user exists.
- Designed and coded BDC’s for MEK1, VK11, FB01 transactions.
- Developed a BDC-batch input program from transaction FK01 to transfer vendor address into r/3 systems.
- Developed and modified sap standard production, process order related sap scripts. (Pick list, Process Order).
- Invoice Receipt: This report displays differences between the actual goods receipts in the store and the invoice sent by the customer in the customer’s format.
Environment: SAP 4.5B, Windows NT, SD and MM