Sr. Sap Abap Consultant Resume
Kansas City, KS
- Over 8 years as an SAP R/3 ABAP/4 Consultant, with good functional knowledge of SD, CRM, MM, WM, SCM, PM/SM/EAM,HCM, PP, PI, FICO,Fixed Assets (FA), FP&A, BI/BW/BO.
- Expertise in full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3.
- Heavy experience in ABAP/4 interfaces development, data conversions, enhancements, user exits.
- Extensively worked on Interactive reports, ALV and dialog programming.
- Good experience in BAPI, ABAP/4, Netweaver, objects oriented programming (OOPS).
- Multiple projects on data migration with BDC’s, Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) for data upload for various SAP projects.
- Heavy good experience in data dictionary.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC’s and class modules.
- Developed Custom Utility for SAP Fixed Assets Sale/Retirement and Fixed asset acquisition.
- Excellent Debugging, Trouble - shooting, Event Tracing and Performance Tuning Skills.
- Good Knowledge of configuring EDI, ALE and good experience on IDOC programming, testing for inbound and outbound IDOC’s, extensions and creating custom IDOC’s as per business requirement.
- Worked on Interfaces like SAP Services (Web Services), both inbound and outbound.
- Developed and modified Forms using Smart forms, SAP Scripts and also have good knowledge in Adobe forms.
- Experience in Workflow, WebDynpro, HANA, AFS, BOR and ABAP Objects.
- Involved in configuration of Workflow tasks and coding of multi-step SAP workflows for MM, SD, and FI using workflow tools and debugging for trouble-shooting.
- Exposure to UI5, FIORI, SAP Mobile Applications and HANA tools.
- Responsible for design technical specifications from functional and business requirement by developing corresponding Detail Design Specifications for Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion and Enhancements (RICEFW) and coordinate with Functional team to ensure proper implementation of such components.
ERP : SAP R/3 4.7, 4.6B & 4.5C,ECC 5.0, 6.0.
SAP Tools: ABAP Workbench, LSMW, BDC, User Exits, ALE, EDI, ODATA,ALV.
Domain Knowledge : SD, CRM, MM, FICO, PP, PM, SCM, HCM, WM.
RDBMS: Oracle 8x, 9x, MS-Access.
Languages: ABAP/4 for SAP, C++, C, Java.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT/9x/2000/XP, Linux
Databases: Oracle 6i, 7i, 8i, MS-SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant
- Checked if an order is a relevant order and created an entry in a custom table during order save used user exit MV45AFZZ.
- Asset Accounting, Automatic Asset posting program with T-code ABMA.
- Checked to see if a purchase order is relevant or not and to create an entry in the table used a BADI.
- Created a report tool to post reversal of Asset postings, using transaction type 610.
- Worked on Extract programs for Fixed Assets, Customer, General Ledger & Vendor Open Items. (GL, AP, AR, CCA, PCA and FA).
- Wrote a program which is manually run for SO/STO data extract in files and drop them on UNIX location.
- Worked on BI/BO report extraction from SAP ECC side for several standard (VBAP, VBAK, BKPF, BSEG) and custom Z-tables.
- Worked on building reports using the WebDynpro custom application for retrieving Daily Deliveries, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders & Invoices.
- Worked on several HR employee data info types and Personnel data info types and related reports. Used Logical Database for reports.
- Worked on SAP FIORI and Mobile applications, back end class/object code.
- Worked on Service Management and Plant Maintenance reports to fetch Maintenance Plan, Functional Locations, Notification and Equipment master data.
- Worked on several custom programs and reports for AP, AR & Open Invoices in FICO and FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis)
- Created an RFC to receive data from a file sent by web methods and update VBAK, VBAP tables and create delivery and update picking quantity and write a report to the spool.
- Created an email program for customers to receive order related information and estimated time of their deliveries by Email and SMS.
- Wrote another program to extract data from MRN to load data pertinent to customer’s trip times and distances.
- Worked on SAP PI interfaces, configuring the Idocs and XML interfaces.
- Built SAP Web services for UPS Roadnet delivery distance calculation tool.
- Updated Sales order, purchase order and delivery linked to both sales order and stock transfer order using BAPI’s and making BAPI extensions.
- Create an invoice for the return delivery created for return order using BAPI.
- Performed post goods issue and reverse goods issue for delivery linked to stock transport order.
- Did an invoice receipt and reverse invoice receipt process for purchase orders.
- Performed 311 movement to change from Bonded to Duty Paid Inventory BAPIs MB CREATE GOODS MOVEMENT, MB POST GOODS MOVEMENT and cancel good movement.
- Worked on several programs and enhancements related to SCM, MM, APO modules.
- Added new process classes to an existing BDC, Created Classes for a excise look up scenario for further reusability of the program.
- Made changes to an existing BDC to update Tax classification based on VAT indicator.
- Performed various validations. Ex: If an order or delivery has been created, if item numbers are valid, for order types and do not allow order number to be entered in the item overview.
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
SAP ABAP Consultant.
- Developed a report in ALV titled ' View Sales Orders '. The objective of this report is to search the application database for open sales orders. The inputs are Sales Organization, Sold to party, Material No, Customer purchase order No, and Sales order creation date.
- Created a report for displaying the details of a Delivery Document using the tables LIKP, LIPS.
- Worked on several Plant Maintenance reports for Equipment master, Maintenance Orders, WBS Elements, Service Orders and other EAM data.
- Established ALE and IDOC setup, Distribution of transactional data for Sales order (Message type ORDERS, Basic IDOC type ORDERS05), Order confirmation (Message type ORDRSP, Basic IDOC type ORDERS05).
- Configuration of ALE, IDOC to receive and transfer the service orders.
- Customized and Modified IDOC for PO acknowledgement using ALE and EDI techniques. Used MASTER IDOC DISTRIBUTE, to create the IDOCs.
- Designed, developed, tested and implemented Workflow for vendor Master Creation.
- Worked on CRM interfaces with ECC using BADI’s and added extra custom fields in the interfaces.
- Worked on uploading a purchase info records using IDOC method in LSMW.
- Worked on Data Transfer using BAPI method in LSMW tool to upload data from legacy system to SAP System for Material Master.
- Developed a LSMW, which is used for uploading Customer master data to migrate customer Master Data from legacy system to SAP R/3 database.
- Written BDC programs to update and change vendor master data by Session method for transactions XK01 and XK02.
- Worked on SCM data like Material Master, Vendor master, Info Records, etc.
- Created BDC and conversion programs for Functional Location, Equipment Master, BOM, Task Lists, Maintenance plan and other EAM (Service Management) master data.
- Enhanced the Production Order delivery process by setting up delivery complete indicator if the order was TECO (Technically Completed) and release status was inactive by using BADI definition WORKORDER UPDATE and the method BEFORE UPDATE.
- Added custom functionality for sales order (create, update) in user exit MV45AFZZ under forms USEREXIT SAVE DOCUMENT PREPARE and USEREXIT MOVE FIELD TO VBAP.
- Created a Smart Form to display Customer Info, Company info & Company Logo. Also displays the Item Number, Material Number, Description, Order Quantity, Total Price. Also created custom Smart styles in the process.
- Converted the existing SAP Scripts to Smart Forms for Sales order, Invoice and Delivery Note.
- Configured & Develop new forms in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe forms for newly added Company Code & Sales Organization.
- Developed Workflow for Blocked Invoices Notifications and Configured the Organizational Structure to set up the responsible persons and parties for receiving notifications.
- Created several Web Dynpro screens and applications from scratch as per the business requirements.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Adjusted objects in SPAU and SPDD that were affected during the Unicode conversion and upgrade phase. Objects included Data Dictionary objects, User exits, BADI’s, ABAP queries, GUI interfaces and Screen changes.
- Made Programs Unicode active for Upgrade and modified programs to compile accordingly.
- Created ALV interactive report for to output Vendor details like Vendor name and address etc in the basic list and Bank details like Account no, Banker’s name and address in the secondary lists.
- Created an ALV report listing sales orders with delivery block to identify if entire order is blocked for delivery. The selection criteria were based on the customer with partner Function, Sales Area (Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division) and Material
- Created implementation for BADI SCD PROCESS CHK to update a custom table when a Shipment Cost Document is deleted. The BADI calls the User exit EXIT SAPLV54U 001 that does the update.
- Created projects via CMOD for enhancement MM06E005 to perform pricing validations on STO.
- Coded Customer Master Conversion program/Function modules to load data from legacy systems into SAP.
- Developed an interface Program to create inbound deliveries using call Transaction Method via VL01N. If this fails the Program creates a BDC session to process the errors.
- Knowledge of Data flow between different environments. Worked on Idocs, monitoring and sending Idocs from one system to another.
- Developed inbound and outbound interface using SAP IDOC’s. Developed inbound interface for Sales Order (ORDERS01) and Purchase Order Return (ORDERS02).
- Configured EDI environment using Message Control, Partner Profile, Port Definition, Condition Record, Process Code and Segment Definitions.
- Worked on ALE/ IDOC’s for rejection codes in Sales order.
- Used BAPI function call, BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDATA for creating Sales order in r/3 system from the external system.
- Worked with BAPI PO GETDETAIL to get the details of delivered quantity of each items in the PO and also worked with BAPI PO CHANGE to change the PO.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Developed a ALV report to Display the Project, WBS, network/order and activity related details such as basic work, forecasted work, forecasted remaining work, start date, end date, percentage completed.
- Equipment Master, Functional Location Master, Work Centers, Material BOMs and Measuring Points were uploaded using LSMW (Legacy Systems Migration Workbench).
- Worked with Compatibility Unit functionality.
- Developed BDC programs in PM module to upload Equipment Master and Notification Types data into SAP from Legacy Systems CEDSA and MPP.
- Worked on conversions using BDC programs to load Maintenance Item Data into SAP.
- Created a Function Exit to check any form of telecommunication available. If none of the fields (Phone/Telex/Fax) are provided for a vendor, an error message is shown.
- Coding of the User exit ZXTRKU02 to populate the shipment information when creating the ASN (Advance shipping Notification).
- Set up and maintained in ECC 5.0 Custom Condition fields, Condition Tables, Access Sequence requirements.
- Purchase Price Variance Report: Developed a report program “Purchase Price Variance” is the price of the finished good when it differs from the Material Master record. This report displays the Pos with incorrect PPV amount.
- Modified the report for transfer in activity for company code where the goods receipt is performed without PO.
- PBA Measurement Report: Developed the program for PBA measurements summary information.
- Worked on a user exit to post the MM invoice and Subsequent Debit/Credit against the Vendor Purchase Order posted through IDOC.
- Worked on enhancement for to post the FI invoices posted through IDOC.
- Worked on IDOC for posting the data in FB05.
- Developed a Smart Forms for Standard Quote with custom requirements.
- Involved in modification of SAP Scripts Invoices (RVINVOICE) according to customer needs.
- Developed new Smart Forms and print programs for Packing Labels, Shipping Labels and Drop Ship Labels.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes