- Over 8 years of experience in SAP ABAP/4,SD,MM and SAP CRM.
- Experience in several SAP R/3,SAP IS - U implementations, Post Go-Live Support and upgradation projects in variegated industrial environments.
- Extensive knowledge of RICEFobjects.
- Experience in creating end to end Fiori and SAPUI5 Apps using OData Services.
- Experience in SD, MM, FI/CO, LEfunctional modules and in the use of ABAP to enhance, extract the data from and customize these modules.
- Maintained Structures and Tables in Data Dictionary. Created new Domains, Data Elements, fields and transparent tables. Customize/add fields with structures to existing tables. Generate Table Maintenance. Created elementary/collective search help and search help exits.
- Extensive experience in ALE/EDI, IDOC generation, Extension of the existing IDOC types to create new IDOC types, Function Modules, User Exits and Enhancements to customize the ALE/EDI process.
- Experience in creation and changing of Classical, Interactive and ALV reports.
- Good programming knowledge in Enhancements using Business Add-In (BADI) and User Exits.Good knowledge of implementing OSS notes.
- Familiar with Performance Tuning, Code optimization, Integration Testing and Transport System.
- Good exposure in SAP ABAP/4 classical and interactive reporting, data conversions using standard and customized programs, creation and customization of user-defined tables, creating new transactions, module-pool programming, interfaces, designing screens using Screen Painter and Smart Forms, SAP Script, creation of custom-defined user-exits, designing menus using menu painter.
- CRM Web User Interface Experience: Customizing Business Roles and Authorization Concept, Skin Configuration, Personalization and Customizing Navigation Bar.
- Experienced in creating master data in CRM, Transaction types, Organization Profiles, rules, Business Partners, partner determination, activity management, Lead to Opportunity - Quotation, Products, Attributes and Relationships.
- Good knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Used Agile methodology for release delivery.
- Created Test Scripts,Training Curriculum and conducted Training Sessions for all levels of end users.
- Experience with SAP CRM 7.0 WebUI,SAP CRM ABAP,BSP Workbench, Transaction Launcher and Base Customization.
- Created comprehensive test scenarios and test plans which resulted in decrease in bugs reported in test phase.
- Translated business requirements into SAP functional requirements and created Functional Design Specifications.
- Knowledge and experience of PIand various interfacing technologies such as RFCs, BAPIs and IDOCs, JDBC,File etc.
- Initiated and facilitated regular communication between clients and internal team to achieve alignment.
- Conducted business process Gap Analysis between planned design and SAP standard Business Processes, and made recommendations for Process Improvement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and managerial skills.
SAP Modules: SD (Sales, Shipping, Billing), MM (Purchasing, Inventory Management) and CRM
App Development: SAPUI5, Fiori, SAP HCP, Eclipse, SAP HANA, SAP Web IDE, Web Dynpro
ABAP/4 Tools: Data Dictionary, Application Hierarchy, Transport Organizer, Transactions and SAP Query
Debug and Test Tools: Breakpoint, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace, Dump Analysis and CATT
Reports: Classic and Interactive reports using Report writer/painter, Screen/Menu Painter
OO Development: ALV grid, HTML viewer, containers, Global and local classes
Layouts: SAPScripts (Text, Style, Forms) and Smartforms (Smart Styles)
Enhancements: BADIs, User-Exits, Enhancement Framework
Dialog Programming: Dialog programs using screen painter, flow logic and transaction code
Data Migration: BDC, LSMW (using MS access, MS Excel)
Cross Application: BAPI, ALE and EDI, Extension/Creation of IDOCS, RFC
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Other Tools: MS Excel,Tableau, MS Visio, MS Project,SAP Lumira,UML, HPALM, Jira, XML
Confidential, Newtown Square, PA
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in the end to end lifecycle development of ABAP objects from requirements gathering, design, mockup creation, development, support and maintenance.
- Completed code revisions and checks for SAP HANA migration.
- Developed an ALV report in SD, Open sales Order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, shipping details and partner function details.
- Developed an ALV report for Sales register: report gives the details of finished goods sales for a given Plant, Branch, Customer, Product & Period.
- Involved in CRM Service implementation and worked on Base Management, Service Agreements and Contracts, Service Order Processing, Complaints & Returns, IT Service Management.
- Implemented Transaction Launcher to create a Service Notification in ECC from the IC Web client screen.
- Configured installed base management, counters and objects.
- Worked on CRM Base customization for partners, installed bases etc.
- Built OData Services in SAP NetWeaver Gateway using tcode: SEGW.Worked on developing services in ECC and CRM environment.
- Created roles using tcode:PFCG for Sales Applications so that only the employees working in the Sales Department see the Sales apps in their Fiori Launchpad.
- Created ABAP reports for Order to Cash process to display orders according to certain criteria like amount,account,sales organization,division and channel.
- Extended the Sales Order IDOC ORDERS05 to add custom Z fields and populate data into the newly added fields.
- Developed an interactive ALV report in SD to close the OPEN quotations and OPEN Sales Orders.
- Created Actions and Action Profiles in WEBUI configuration.
- Worked on development of objects for CRM Loyalty Management.
- Set up Partner profiles for Customer (KU), Vendor (LI) and Logical system (LS) with required message types and relevant basic IDOC types.
- Developed the custom EDI file interface to receive forecast orders (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) from customers via middleware system to SAP in order to create Forecast Delivery Schedule data records.
- Updated the partner info for all transactions by using CRM ORDER MAINTAIN.
- Worked on various WEB IC enhancements like developed new assignment blocks, enhanced AB to add new fields, F4 helps.
- Enhancements done using BSP Component workbench, Enhancement sets, Generic Interaction Layer (GENIL) / Business Object Layer (BOL), BSP Tag library and extensions.
- Enhanced components and worked with event handlers, context nodes,attributes, plugs, views, windows.
- ALE-IDOC setup (like maintaining Partner Profiles, creating Distribution model and maintaining RFC destinations).
- Enhancements done in the product search screen by adding new fields and executing the custom search query to get the result.
- Enhancement done in Inbox search and result screen and using the BADI “CRM IC INBOX BADI” and creating the custom class by copying the standard class used to execute the search query. This custom class is triggered byadding it to the specific query object in the customizing settings. Implemented method AFTER SEARCH in order to adjust the search result.
- Implement various checks and functionalities in one order documents by implementing "ORDER SAVE" BADI. Used methods CHECK BEFORE SAVE and PREPARE.
- Enhancements done for dynamic value help, hiding of the fields in set types in the product screen at UI level.
- Enhancement in partner search result to stop navigation to overview page based on the territory assigned to the logged in user.
- Worked on CRM WebUI Enhancement requests and issues raised by the client.
- Worked on creating data extract report for opportunities and quotes into Excel file using OLE objects
- Used function exit EXIT SAPMV45A 002 to show a default value in the sold-to-party field when the user creates a sales order (VA01).
Environment: SD, SAP CRM, SAPUI5, Fiori
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Implemented the BADIs "CRM ACTIVITY H BADI","CRM SRV OSSET CHECK" & "ORDER SAVE" to make field mandatory on activity screen.Modifying the query parameters including max hits of the Product Search screen.
- Developed the custom EDI file interface to create Firm orders / Sales order using records received via EDI file sent. It is a consolidation interface has many options and used the following BAPIs: BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT2, BAPI OUTB DELIVERY CHANGE, BAPI SALESORDER CHANGE and function module: L TO CANCEL.
- Experience in configuring CRM Service for Objects and IBASE, Service agreements, contracts and service plans, Service orders and confirmations, Complaint and returns, In house repairs and Warranty processing.
- Experience in CRM Base customization of partner roles and profiles.
- Involved in different Demo building exercises for CRM Services and Web UI.
- Changed a User Exit in SD to modify the predefined sold to party.
- Used BAPI function call, BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDATA for creating Sales order in r/3 system from the external system.
- Developed a Batch Input Program in SD to transfer data from the flat file of the legacy system having Customer Master Data to SAP R/3 system.
- Used BAPI VENDOR GETDETAIL to extract specific information about the vendors.
- Worked on BADI implementations for SD module like BADI SD SALES ITEM.
- Translating Assignment block name based on language.
- Implemented copy control BADI "CRM COPY BADI" for making enhancements during follow up creation.
- Develop and author functional use cases including Visio diagrams demonstrating new or existing business process functionality including the flow within the CAMS application.
- Assist with troubleshooting and evaluatepotential solutions to SAP CAMS issues.
- Various enhancements done at UI/Component level for defaulting different fields upon new creation, dynamically changing the property of toolbar buttons,dynamically changing the configuration of page.
- Adding custom fields in various views in WebUI and added functionality.
- Created and worked on RFCs involving various customer requirements.
- Implemented BADIs to be executed upon Actions.
- Worked extensively on Web UI enhancements & configurations, reports, external list management enhancements, replication of data from CRM to ECC & vice versa and technical specifications. The work mainly involved the following areas in SAP CRM: Account, Contracts, Activities, Opportunities, Interaction Center.
- Enhancements done in IC Email Inbox in Interaction Center Agent to show different fields and displaying confirmed account number in the context area.
- Uploading the Mass contacts via ELM
- Uploading the Mass contacts via LSMW using BDC
- Retrieved the data from GENIL and BOL layers.
- Enhancing components and redefining standard methods for auto populating various fields on Web UI.
- Implemented ORDER SAVE BADI for making fields mandatory and displaying error message on the Web UI.
- Implemented various BADIs for defaulting different fields in the screens and for action execution.
- Analyzed the replication error for contact updates from CRM to ISU.
- Created reports to delete business activities and to change the status of business activities.
- Integrated with the group in implementing enhancements of the CRM WebUI (BOL and GENIL enhancements)
- Collation Contract account - Enhancement of Business agreement screen to define fields for Collation Contracts. Enhancement to include fields in business agreement for Bills to desk process.
Environment: SAP IS-U, SAP CRM ABAP
Confidential, Racine, WI
- Worked on an Inbound IDOC interface for creating sales orders in SAP based on the IDOCs sent from an online store.
- Used USEREXIT SAVE DOCUMENT PREPARE to do custom checks on different fields before the order is saved.
- Worked on a web interface with SAP to develop an RFC for modifying sales orders. The RFC would do the following processing on sales orders in SAP: reduce the quantity in a line item, carry out price overrides for certain line items, cancel a line item, cancel the entire sales order and offer credits on a sales order using BDC.
- Developed SmartForms for Service order hard copy, Service delivery order, Parts Invoice, AR Statement, Service Invoice, PLUS services etc. Designed layout and copied to R/3 system.
- Added customer specific fields (AET) on service order and service confirmation screens.
- Developed Order analysis, Return orders, Customer orders by line, Delivery shortage, Customers not on visit plan report.
- SAP Script customizations to Invoice Print program RVADIN01 and layout set and Order Acknowledgment print program RVADOR01 and layout set.
- Enhanced the GENIL Layer and created new Business Object relationships.
- Created a report (Stock Ledger by Product Code/Stock Group) that lists stock quantities by product group.
- Created a report (Planning v/s Actual Production) that compares actual production done with planned production.
- Created Vendor Performance Report that lists Vendor Name, Materials Supplied, Planned & Actual Delivery Times, Payments Terms and Prices.
- Created commission report for the sales department sorted by sales representative. The data is extracted from VBAK, VBAP, KONV, and MARA tables.
- Created a Module pool to display and modify data from customer table using table control with validations and search help.
- Designed and coded a BDC program for Open Sales Orders that updated records in the sales order screen or will create New sales orders depending on the source data file from external systems using VA01 and VA02 transactions.
- Developed classical batch input program for transaction FK01 to transfer the vendor address into R/3 system.
- Created report to display month wise sales details. Selection criteria were date range, sales organization and customer.
- Created report to display the customer details according to sales organization and distribution channel wise.
Environment: SAP ECC, SD,SAP CRM
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Developed aging report for vendors with totals derived by company code and business area.
- Developed A/P Invoice report, credit details of vendors and list of partial payments.
- Material consumption reconciliation report to display all items that have been consumed in particular movements.
- Developed SAP Script layout to print customer invoice for the transactions originated within FI-AR.
- Created a custom Smart Form to print the details of Invoice.
- Modified multiple forms in FI module to replace the old logo with new logo.
- Created report for service tax received and payable service tax freight.
- ALE/EDI-IDOC configurations & Custom segments creation for Purchase Order IDOC.
- Involved in development of custom tables, data elements, domains, views and Match codes using Data Dictionary.
- Created an Interactive Report for displaying vendor information. Based on the selection made, the corresponding Vendor Bank Details are listed such that the line selected in the basic list was visible along with the secondary list.
- Upload Material Master Data Using Transaction ‘MM01’ through LSMW using direct input method.
- Developed a Sales order and Billing documents report, which displays the details of all the sales orders and the related Billing documents.
Environment: ECC 6.0, SD, FI, MM
Confidential, Riverside, IL
- Developed an interface to create sales order using a BAPI BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT1. This interface involved an RFC to BI to fetch the data and based on the data fetched from BI, sales order was created after performing the necessary validations.
- Used LSMW to convert cost center items. The transaction code involved was KS01.
- Modified a Smart Form for Purchase Order (PO) to hide the item details.
- Modified a SAP Script for check printing to translate the vendor details to uppercase.
- Developed an ALV report which gives the Stock Status.
- Developed report to get customer wise sales document details.
- Developed report to get invoice sales and their amount grouped together by party name.
- Developed report to show shipment frequency of products. Demand management used this report to see products are frequently shipped and how often the product has to be manufactured.
- Debugging and fixing issues in Smartforms.
- Developed a program where a user can upload / change date for open sales order.
- Developed Smart form that provided the users with the ability to print customs invoice.
- Worked on a BADI to change document header data in ERS(automatic settlement of planned delivery costs).
- Worked on migrating fixed assets with Microsoft excel with LSMW.
- Implemented a check for some fields of KNA1 and KNAS before saving the customer(XD01) using User Exit EXIT SAPMF02D 001.
- Worked with ABAP objects in implementing a BADI for the processing of the purchase order based shipping conditions.
- Developed a function module to update Sales Orders with partner, material, pricing details and status.
- Developed an ALV report to display all the inactive equipment based on certain specified criteria by the client.
- Created some custom tables to establish the link between the equipment serial numbers and the handling units for the partial ship and bulk ship process.
- Created a program which runs as a batch job which closes open sales orders depending on the delivery day tolerance entered on the selection screen.
- Worked on populating additional field values in the IDOC segments for the basic type ORDERS05.
Environment: ECC 6.0, SD, MM
Confidential, Spokane, WA
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Providing ABAP/4 Support in the implementation as well as production back office processes of SAP ISU and front office processes of SAP ISU-CCS/CRM.
- Resolved tickets related to SAP EDM, SAP DM, SAP Billing and Invoicing and Customer Service.
- Involved in the configuration of front Office Processes, Contacts, Move-In/Out and Disconnect / Reconnect processes
- Responsible for development, Code Reviews & Testing of the project by reviewing code, to test the logic and maintain uniform Quality Standards.
- Preparation of Technical Spec and Unit test plans from Functional Specifications.
- Understanding of project requirements, landscape and process flow.
- Optimization and analysis of existing ABAP/4 programs.
- Involved in all phases including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support.
- Created the billing master data - Billing class, Rate types, Rate categories, Rates, Rate determination, Schemas, Facts, Operands and Prices.
- The Work includes Incident Solving and development of various IDE (InterCompany Data Exchange) objects, responsible to organize all the new switch processes and flows between the meter reading-company and supplier-company. Most of this communications were ALE- IDOC\'s and the controlling of these flows was done with workflows. Most of the different switching scenarios started from the CIC.
- The incidents involved resolution of replication errors (to and from:SAP CRM to SAP IS-U) of business agreements,contracts,business partners.Resolved BDOC errors in tx: ECRMREPL.
- Used LSMW to automate the process of updating incorrect data in business partners and products.
- Created and updated adobe forms,Smart forms and SAPScript according to the requirements to create new customer letters or update existing letters.
Environment: ECC 6.0, CRM, ISU
- Created a Classical Report to display a list of Purchase Requisitions with details like MRP controller, release date, unit of measure along with the standard details.
- Designed and coded a BDC program for Sales order that updated records in the sales order screen or will create new sales order depending on the source data file from external systems.
- Returns automation global implementation using WebDynpro.
- Developed ALV Report for products delivery during a period for a plant and calculates annual usage and also lists storage associated with the products.
- Modified the Smart form ZLB BIL INVOICE for billing invoice so as to bill the service charge for the specified customer and also to show the restocking fee and display cash discount.
- Created Report in Material Master that outputs Material Vaulted Stock grouped by Material type and Plant.
- Involved in testing and maintenance code using SQL trace tools, Debugging and Runtime analysis.
- Created ALV Grid report, which displays the indents created, based on purchase organizations, which have been created during the following period.
- Created Hierarchical ALV report based on purchase document number, vendor and item material, net price, order quantity.
- Developed a layout for sales order with company logo, customer address, sales document, document type, currency and net value.
- Used LSMW to migrate Customer Master Data from Legacy System into R/3 System using Batch Input Technique.
- Converted a Purchase order SAP script into Smart Form.
- Developed a BDC program to transfer the data into SAP system using VL01.
- Developed ALV reports for purchase orders to compare the ordered quantity with the received quantity.
- Developed a BDC Program to upload Material Master from a Flat File to an SAP System.
- Created a Smart form to generate benefits enrollment/confirmation letters.
- Worked on designing ALE/IDOC interfaces for various systems to facilitate data transfer. Testing of inbound and outbound process while dispatching IDOC's from one system to another system.
Environment: ECC 6.0, SD, MM