- SAP BW on Hana skills
- Hands on Configuration SAP SuccessFactor and S4 Hana Finance/logistics/Project Systems for Services
- Hands on Configuration SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central,
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors (Rapid deploy Implementation, Implementing Core HR and Payroll, Implementing Talent Solutions, Integrate and Extend SuccessFactors)
- Awareness of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Knowledge of functional SAP FICO with integration points to MM and SD
- Business Process Management (use of Bizagi Modeller)
- Knowledge Management (use of Gephi)
- Architectures of information systems
- Project Management Principles
- HTML, CSS, SQL
- MS Office 2007 and 2010 (Access, Excel, Words, Powerpoint, Visio, Project)
- Front End tools: SAP Lumira, Power BI, Tableau and SAP Business Objects)
- Open SAP Training on Digital Board Room and BusinessObjects Cloud
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Modeling: Info Objects, Info object Catalogs, Info cubes, DSO objects, Info Sets, MultiProviders, Application Component, Info Sources, Data Sources, Update Rules, Transfer Rules, Communication Structure, Transfer Structure, Info Packages, Info Package Groups, Process Chains, PSA, Transformations, Data Transfer Process (DTP) etc.
- Extractions: Used Business Content extensively, loaded statistical data using (BC) Technical Content. Extracted data from ECC, classification system, through Web service and Flat File. LO Cockpit Extraction, Generic Extraction, Flat file Extraction for Master data and Transactional data, and Activating Data structure, transporting data sources, customizing and Enhancement of Extract.
- Scheduling: Creation of Batch process and scheduling load jobs in parallel.Process Chain Maintenance.
- Reporting: Expertise in Reporting with Business Explorer using BEx Analyzer, BEx Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Condition Reporting, Exception highlighting, developed Queries, queries using Filters, Free Characteristics, Calculated Key figures, and Restricted Key figures, Variables, Structures and RRI (Report to Report Interface).
- BW modelling via Hana Studio using DataStore Objects(Advanced), CompositeProviders and Open ODS Views
- Creating Calculation, Analytical, and Hierarchical views using Schemas and external data from flatfiles.
- Using Data provisional tool to extract data from ECC via SLT
- Basic Security and Authentication in SAP Hana Studio
- Currency conversion in Hana
- Data Integration & Management
- Data Consumption & Analysis
- Planning & Lifecycle Management
- Updates for SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
- SAP BODS for ETL processes
SAP Material Management:
- Master Data : - Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Service Master, Purchasing Info Record, Source List,, Partner Function, Customizing, etc.
- Purchasing: - RFQ, Quotation, Price Comparison, Pricing Procedure, Purchase Requisition, Purchase order, Source Determination, Purchase Order, Scheduling Agreement, Contract, Stock Transport Order, Stock Materials, Consumable Materials, Blanket PO, Special Procurement Viz. Sub-contracting, Consignment and Pipeline, Automatic PO, Vendor Evaluation etc.
- Inventory Management: - Goods Receipt, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, Goods Issue, Cancellation, Return Delivery, Subsequent Adjustment and Subsequent Delivery, Physical Inventory, MRP, Automatic
- Stock Determination, Reservation, Negative Stock, etc.
- Configured order to cash (OTC) processes including sales order to invoicing, and cash application.
- Customized OTC process control elements such as document types, item category, and schedule line category.
- Maintained Copy control rule to ensure proper flow of data and information in sales and billing document types.
- Customized pricing procedure according to the company’s business process.
- Worked on Rebate Agreements, assigning Condition type groups and tables, activating rebate Processing, setting up retroactive rebates.
- Customized contracts and configured contract related business process.
- Worked on automatic determination of shipping points, and routes .
- Customized outbound delivery documents, picking, packing, and transportation .
- Customized transport and delivery scheduling, delivery note, backward delivery scheduling, partial delivery, and grouping of deliveries .
- Configured backward and forward scheduling in deliveries.
- Configured billing documents and maintained copy control rules for billing documents. Worked on collective invoice and invoice split. Also, responsible for unit testing in billing.
- Customized and configured Availability Check and requirement processing Checking Groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types. Also, completed Dynamic Product Proposal and Transfer of Requirements .
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): iNeed (Oracle Siebel)
Confidential, New York
Information System officer
- Using ITIL for IT Service Management
- Creating BPM diagrams using Visio and Bizagi studio to support change management project across UNHQ
- Using Business Objects (Crystal Reports Web Intelligence and OLAP Analysis tools, Dashboard design tool) to analyze IT Service Management Data
- Responsible of keeping updated the Umoja Production Support Community
- Prepare Weekly Global Operational and Management Statistics report to measure volumes and performance for the IT Service Desk
- Prepare weekly reports to Umoja focal points to follow up on aging work orders
- Organize and arrange meetings, conference webex
SAP SD/MM/BWBI Solution Consultant
- Worked on implementation and Support projects
- Requirements Gathering
- Managing small teams as desired by management
- Generating reports as need arose
Security Systems Administrator
- Received customer calls, Site inductions, preparation, Site Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Administered hand recognition enrolment and swipe card for site access and time management system