- Strategically support organization performance through continuous business focus and automation of complex process into user friendly solution thereby creating data transparency and use appropriate leadership skill in achieving the objective.
- Industry: Oil - &-Gas, Automobile, Electronics, SAP Education.
- Professional Experience: Procurement Process, Procure-to-pay, Accounts payable, Supply chain deployment, Program Debugging, Material Master Configuration, Supply chain business process, HANA views and reporting.
- Technical: SAP MM, SAP ABAP, SAP HANA Studio, TIBCO Spotfire, SAP APO-SPP, Certified in SAP ABAP with experience in Supply Chain Management, and SAP Service Parts Planning (SPP).
- 7 + years of experience in SAP MM, APO-SPP and ABAP.
- Currently working as an Onsite Lead and MM Consultant at PAR Confidential.
- Experienced in creating reports using SAP HANA Modeler and Hands-On Experience with TIBCO Spotfire.
- Worked on implementation of Workflow for Accounts Payable Invoice processing and Purchase Requisition process for enhanced Procurement process.
- Led the team from on-site post-production Support on SAP S4 Environment modules MM, ABAP, SD, FI and PM with team 15 members off-shore.
- Experienced in SAP MM Configuration on Vendor Master Data, Material Master data and good understanding on MRP configuration.
- Very good understanding of Procure-to-pay process cycle and Stock transfer order processing.
- Experienced in SAP Service Parts Planning module for more than 2 years at Ford Motors Europe.
- Extensive work experience in SAP SNC.
- Experienced in ABAP concepts, Data Dictionary, ALV reports.
- Extensively Experienced ABAP Debugging concepts.
- Good knowledge of Inventory Management concepts that includes Goods Receipts, Goods Issues
- Very good Hand-on Experience on Inbound and Outbound processing of queues and interfaces
- Exceptionally well-organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, passion and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- SAP HANA, SAP MM, SAP ABAP, SAP APO-SPP, SAP SNC.
- Java, C and C++.
- TIBCO Spotfire, Microsoft Excel, Autosys Job scheduler.
SAP MM/ABAP Consultant
- On-site Lead in handling developments and configuration on SAP HANA and SAP ECC process for various modules of SAP.
- Experienced in creating views in SAP HANA Modeler and Hands-On Experience with TIBCO Spotfire
- Implemented Workflow for Accounts payable process and Purchase requisition process to expedite the Procurement process
- Led the team from On-Site to a successful Migration to SAP S4 HANA implementation and Continued extensive for Post-Production support
- Configured messages, document types, purchase orders, purchase requisition and Invoice verification.
- Carried out Unit Testing and Integration Testing and worked with users on the UAT with all possible Business Scenarios to ensure minimum problems after Go-Live
- Built functional specifications, custom reports based on user requirements.
- Worked with developers for the development of custom transactions which helped the end users to simplify their activities
- Worked on the Vendor master in configuration of the new Partner function, Vendor Account group.
- Basic understanding of the sales order type configuration, sales document type and item category setup.
- Basic Understanding of the pricing procedure configuration and account assignment setup in Sales and distribution.
SAP ABAP-APO-SPP Consultant
- Involved in post-implementation support on SAP SPP (Service Parts Planning) Supply Chain Management
- Worked closely with the Business Process Owners, SME SAP Experts to ensure timely progress to build and deploy the SPP -based Business Planning solution.
- Supported roll-out project team to deploy the solution to FORD in Europe: the work consists of performing fit gap analysis, creating functional specifications for enhancements and documentation.
- Closely working with SAP associates for testing over SAP suggested OSS notes to resolve/troubleshoot critical and unusual issues.
- Worked with IDOC, RFC queues and interface monitoring managements.
- Supporting master data migration, setup of the appropriate planning jobs, performing the performance tests and optimization, supporting the business team to define optimization parameters.
- Solving support Tickets registered in the SOLMAN as well as performing preventive maintenance and solution monitoring, Project Specific Documenting in SOLMAN
- Supported various ticket related to SNC and Alerts.
- Involved in Custom program developments in SAP APO-SPP Europe system.
SAP APO Technical Developer
- Took up ABAP Certification program with ATOS SAP India
- Involved in the support team
- Created various custom reports on Basic OOPS
- Supported tickets related to Advance shipping notice
- Hands-on Experience on OOPS Concepts and Report programs
- Created table maintenance generator and enhanced extensively as per client requirement.
- Involved in SAP support team and worked on SAP ABAP Concepts
- Experinced in SAP ABAP Debugging.
- Basic understanding of ABAP Reports
- Experienced in DDIC and Functional modules.