Sap Basis Administrator Resume
SAP and IT professional with over seven years of experience in global Oil and Gas and IT organizations. Proven ability to succeed in leading the delivery, implementation and maintenance of mission - critical Enterprise solutions in complex and multicultural business environments.
SAP: ECC 6, BW 7.3, Solution Manager 7.1, ReadSoft 5.7.
Databases: MS SQL 2008 R2, Oracle 11g, 12c, Max DB 7.9.
Operating Systems: Windows (Server 2003, 2008-R2, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), macOS.
Troubleshooting: Ample Knowledge in computer hardware, software and networking.
Application Software: Microsoft SharePoint, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Service: Project management, customer service, training delivery, problem solving, and communication.
SAP Basis Administrator
- Administration of the SAP infrastructure (Enterprise Central Component (ECC 6.0) for FI, CO, MM, PM and RLM, GRC functional modules, Business Warehouse (BW 7.3) and ReadSoft 5.7) in the Nigerian affiliate of the Total Group.
- Maintain SLA, system availability, capacity management and performance KPIs.
- Timely execution of all planned projects’ targets with 100% success rate.
- Saved the Business $60,000 by providing a SAP test environment with in-house resources to test impact of the RLM v2 upgrade before implementing in the production environment.
- Periodic Oracle database refreshes on pre-production servers for financial closure simulation and other projects.
- Improved server efficiency by deploying system kernel upgrades and patches, and performed Oracle database maintenance tasks such as tablespace management, database patches and database reorganization.
- Carry out SOX compliance audit reporting as required by the auditors on recurrent basis.
- Supported integration of SAP system with other third party applications for the business.
- Collaborated with HQ Basis team in France to deploy GRC 10 upgrade, and Oracle 11g upgrade to Oracle 12c to the affiliate servers in Nigeria.
- Perform technical component upgrades via SAINT/SPAM.
- Implement periodic change releases via transport requests across the affiliate landscape.
- Troubleshoot ABAP dumps and system errors.
- Supervise preventive maintenance operations carried out by the IT infrastructure team.
- Review and implement where necessary the SAP EarlyWatch alert recommendations.
- Collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders by providing dashboard reports in service quality meetings, and review on-going and future project plans.
- Improved the efficiency of secondary tape backup reliability by identifying gaps and regularizing the process with the team responsible.
- Execute daily system checks and provide support services to functional and end users in order to resolve challenges.
- Recurrent coordination of disaster recovery planning and testing.
SAP Basis Consultant and Project Associate
- Functioned as a member of the SAP Basis team that delivered on the SAP ERP infrastructure implementation program on 4 full lifecycle projects which comprised of application server installation, application and database maintenance, and application component and kernel upgrades.
- Served as a team lead to 14 Customer Service Operatives (CSO) that managed incidents and ensured the delivery of business strategy across 16 of Confidential subsidiaries nationwide closing 93% of the 1640 support tickets.
- Collaborated with SAP functional teams (FI, CO, MM, PS, SD, IS-OIL, PM, and HCM) to deliver on User Acceptance Tests, End User Training, Trial Cut Over and go-live phases of the project across 4 landscapes.
- Used SAP support portal to register application servers, deploy corrective notes, maintained access for SAP global support to Confidential servers, license keys, and OSS (On-line Service System) users.
- Used SAP Solution Manager to administer and monitor SAP servers, and also track issue tickets.
- Executed system-wide backup management, and tested viability of systems’ back-up for disaster recovery.
- Maintained user roles and profiles and implemented role mapping of users.
- Trained Confidential IT personnel on how to carry out disaster recovery and system administration activities.
- Promoted awareness campaigns, seminars and use of multimedia to deliver the adoption of the SAP application by key and general users through organizational change management.
- Managed resources, reported, and tracked all issues for the program to actualize the project's business strategy.
- Created and communicated graphic presentation of reports, texts and quantitative information to the project team and management which helped in identifying, and mitigating issues and risks.
- Coordinated program status meetings, prepared presentation and followed up on action items with task owners.
- Coordinated the logistics for the program across all 6 project locations, team building and social events.
- Managed consultants’ timesheet and billing, as well as other vendors.
- Handled all levels of project communication and managed all the relevant physical and electronic project documents.
- Provided IT support to the project team with over 100 consultants in order to facilitate the optimal use of the hardware and network infrastructure in achieving project objectives.
- Supervised the installation, and maintenance of home-office automation systems, IP security surveillance systems, enterprise voice, wireless control systems and hardware assets inventory management on all client sites.
- Developed standards and procedures for processes in user support in line with industry best practices.
- Managed the lifecycle of problems encountered and risks that could seriously impact IT services on client sites.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes